2024 US Presidential Election

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Fuentes is wrong. He thinks Trump hit magic in 2016 and just needs to replicate that. 2016 was an anomaly. The left didn’t come out for Killary because the media had been assuring everyone for over a year that there was no way Trump could win. It’s a completely different ballgame now after 7+ years of the entire media establishment screaming Orange Bad. At the risk of sounding black pilled, we aren’t gonna catch the left asleep at the wheel again.
So, we either run "moderate" conservatives, which are just Democrats in sheep's wool, or we lose to the Democrats?

That might be where we are in 2024. No political solution.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
So, we either run "moderate" conservatives, which are just Democrats in sheep's wool, or we lose to the Democrats?

That might be where we are in 2024. No political solution.

Possibly, but don't worry about it. God's will be done. If he wants to replace America then this may be how he is doing it. The point of voting, in my opinion, is to let God choose if he wants to save America or not. Either he delivers us a miracle, such as the Supreme Court throwing out mail-in ballots, or somehow changes the minds of millions of people (maybe a nuke goes off in Ukraine and Americans get cold feet and vote Trump), or he's got bigger plans for what comes after America.

Either way, don't worry about it. No need to go crazy for this election. Just vote Trump and tune out the noise. Focus on your life and see if you can start a family (this goes for everyone). If you can't, spend time on Church and charity. There's plenty to do outside of politics and God will pay all who work for Him in full.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I am happy to hear Trump is anti-war in Ukraine. It is weird, because he helped fund and build the Azov Battalion with our tax dollars and helped cause this war to start with. So, will he admit he was wrong, surrounded by anti-American/anti-family advisors, and let Russia keep the territory it has taken in Ukraine? If he comes out and says these things, then I am fully on board again.

You need to remember the context. Trump was criticizing NATO and threatening to leave NATO, but he did not want to look weak to Russia. So while criticizing NATO he sent old NATO equipment over to Ukraine to help deter any potential war.

Trump couldn't have predicted his election being stolen, had everything gone according to his plan then he would have calmed the Russians by phasing out NATO but also protected Ukraine with lots of military gear. This is what Trump means when he says "Peace through strength."

Foreign policy is probably the #1 most important part of the American President's job, which is why there were no wars under Trump yet many wars under every other President.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Possibly, but don't worry about it. God's will be done. If he wants to replace America then this may be how he is doing it. The point of voting, in my opinion, is to let God choose if he wants to save America or not. Either he delivers us a miracle, such as the Supreme Court throwing out mail-in ballots, or somehow changes the minds of millions of people (maybe a nuke goes off in Ukraine and Americans get cold feet and vote Trump), or he's got bigger plans for what comes after America.

Either way, don't worry about it. No need to go crazy for this election. Just vote Trump and tune out the noise. Focus on your life and see if you can start a family (this goes for everyone). If you can't, spend time on Church and charity. There's plenty to do outside of politics and God will pay all who work for Him in full.
I worry about it because I have loved ones who are suffering and will suffer even greater. I'm not going to sit and do nothing, I'm going to keep working 7 days a week, saving, building, all so I can have some distance from this hellscape. And I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone in the GOP to support, focus on, or help. There are a lot of young men starting their own thing that I would recommend.

And Trump will not keep us out of war in Ukraine any more than Biden or DeSantis will. He was a war hungry idiot in his 4 years and his funding and support of the Azov Battalion lead to this mess. Worse off, his masters are profiting greatly from the Ukraine war, just the same as Biden and DeSantis.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
And Trump will not keep us out of war in Ukraine any more than Biden or DeSantis will. He was a war hungry idiot in his 4 years and his funding and support of the Azov Battalion lead to this mess. Worse off, his masters are profiting greatly from the Ukraine war, just the same as Biden and DeSantis.

Name these wars? I agree funding Azoz is terrible but Trump was using it to deter war and there were no wars under Trump.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I worry about it because I have loved ones who are suffering and will suffer even greater. I'm not going to sit and do nothing, I'm going to keep working 7 days a week, saving, building, all so I can have some distance from this hellscape. And I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone in the GOP to support, focus on, or help. There are a lot of young men starting their own thing that I would recommend.

You've Mischsracterized the entire trump foreign policy again sir.

I was deployed when trump was elected.

I can 100 percent say, we knew that the endless engagements we're closer to stopping with him in power than the alternative.

You criticize too much with out any context or reality from lived experience overseas in the military.

There was a marked difference in the perception of engagement frequency and scale.

We are an empire. We are going to conduct interventions according to our financial interests. That's human nature and no government is going to be any different.

Period.

People are expecting generations of change in 4 years from one person with out recognizing that the enemy has a vote.

We've had this discussion repeatedly on the topic but i suppose here we go again.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Name these wars? I agree funding Azoz is terrible but Trump was using it to deter war and there were no wars under Trump.
Iraq continued under his watch, on our dime.
Afghanistan continued under his watch, on our dime.
Syria increased, which is actually worse because it is completely illegal. And the whole point of Syria is to kill innocent Christians and Muslims so Israel can get cheap oil and try to oust Assad.
The biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam, and it might eventually prove worse, was the cowardly and shameful assassination of Soleimani. Iran has not forgotten, we may still pay greatly for this cowardly move.
The torture, murder, and terrorism across Eastern Ukraine, on our dime.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
You've Mischsracterized the entire trump foreign policy again sir.

I was deployed when trump was elected.

I can 100 percent say, we knew that the endless engagements we're closer to stopping with him in power than the alternative.

You criticize too much with out any context or reality from lived experience overseas in the military.

There was a marked difference in the perception of engagement frequency and scale.

We are an empire. We are going to conduct interventions according to our financial interests. That's human nature and no government is going to be any different.

Period.

People are expecting generations of change in 4 years from one person with out recognizing that the enemy has a vote.

We've had this discussion repeatedly on the topic but i suppose here we go again.
The endless engagements still have not ended, 2 years after Trump was voted out. And thanks to the cowardly attack on Soleimani and the funding of Azov, we may start to see some real big action that makes Iraq and Afghanistan look like a walk in the park.

We are not an empire, the elites are the empire, we are the dumb slaves working our lives away for nothing in return. All I wanted Trump to do was live up to his promises. Well, I forgot, he did move the embassy to Tel Aviv, so we did live up to one promise.

Whoever wins 2024, nothing will change. Massive civil disobedience to left-wing overlords will break their rule. They will exhaust their enforcers sending them out after every straight white male who proclaims Jesus as King and doesn't bow to their commietopian vision. Then, when attacked, respond accordingly. Break their resources to control people, and they cannot control anyone.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
You didnt listen to the speech, youre taking nick fuentes, who is a bit histrionic at times as your sole source. I like nick, but nick wanted hell fire and brimstone Trump, and thats not what you're going to get on an announcement speech.
Me too. Mealy mouthed flaccid messages from "conservatives", in part, just cost them "the red wave" that the issues alone should of wrought.

If not now, when? ...when theyre calling him "Comrade Trump"?

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Me too. Mealy mouthed flaccid messages from "conservatives", in part, just cost them "the red wave" that the issues alone should of wrought.

If not now, when? ...when theyre calling him "Comrade Trump"?
Never. The GOP is paid very well to make sure that the angry middle class never wakes up. Or if they do wake up, it is way too late. It is the same all across the west. This is the post WW2 govt. strategy put in place by the "victors" of WW2 in the west.

I can't even tell a difference in the parties this day. One stands for abortion, one doesn't as much. Outside of that everything is identical...

Endless wars/endless military waste.
No healthcare plan or solution.
Unlimited immigration to destroy the middle class.
Racist affirmative action to make sure white men cease to exist in their own countries.
Tax cuts for billionaires and the fortune 500.
Tech censorship is a must.
Support BLM/Antifa, either directly or indirectly.
Release criminals and look the other way when crime is committed.
Destruction of marriage, making it impossible to have a family and live in peace.

The only thing saving the red areas is not enough of the blue people have moved in yet. They will soon enough and the crime and violence will follow. It isn't the politicians saving the red areas, it is just a matter of time.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The endless engagements still have not ended, 2 years after Trump was voted out. And thanks to the cowardly attack on Soleimani and the funding of Azov, we may start to see some real big action that makes Iraq and Afghanistan look like a walk in the park.

We are not an empire, the elites are the empire, we are the dumb slaves working our lives away for nothing in return. All I wanted Trump to do was live up to his promises. Well, I forgot, he did move the embassy to Tel Aviv, so we did live up to one promise.
So wait, they guy the impeached over Ukraine and bringing to light the connection of the state department and the US government was expected to do what about it when the government staff and the administrative state/military were actively hiding information from him, spreading misinformation, lying, ect?

I dont care about where the Israeli Embassy is. Lord have mercy.... I am as anti Zionist as anyone else, but seperate the signal from the noise here people.

If all is so lost and its all fucacta... then why even engage in the discussion on the internet. Why not unplug and take a break from the system.

Nov everyone wants to hear that they are helpless and hopleless.

IN FACT, that is quite the opposite of a Christian message. We are inspired to have hope, and we are called to not live in dispair. Saying nothing matters and there is never going to be a path toward a better future is the path toward nihilism.

It boils down to one of two things:

Either it does matter and we have agency. Possibly a big fight, but still some say.

Or it doesnt matter and we have no agency, no need to fight, might as well just wither in the corner and die.

Im gonna refuse to take the latter view and take the assumption that my agency is meaningless.

The naysayers feel free to black pill yourselves, you suck the life out of the room, the energy out of a movement, and the wind out of the sails of destiny. People who are going to get things done dont have time for that sort of idealogy and that is not the sort of mentality you want having your back and in your foxhole when the shooting starts.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
So wait, they guy the impeached over Ukraine and bringing to light the connection of the state department and the US government was expected to do what about it when the government staff and the administrative state/military were actively hiding information from him, spreading misinformation, lying, ect?

I dont care about where the Israeli Embassy is. Lord have mercy.... I am as anti Zionist as anyone else, but seperate the signal from the noise here people.

If all is so lost and its all fucacta... then why even engage in the discussion on the internet. Why not unplug and take a break from the system.

Nov everyone wants to hear that they are helpless and hopleless.

IN FACT, that is quite the opposite of a Christian message. We are inspired to have hope, and we are called to not live in dispair. Saying nothing matters and there is never going to be a path toward a better future is the path toward nihilism.

It boils down to one of two things:

Either it does matter and we have agency. Possibly a big fight, but still some say.

Or it doesnt matter and we have no agency, no need to fight, might as well just wither in the corner and die.

Im gonna refuse to take the latter view and take the assumption that my agency is meaningless.

The naysayers feel free to black pill yourselves, you suck the life out of the room, the energy out of a movement, and the wind out of the sails of destiny. People who are going to get things done dont have time for that sort of idealogy and that is not the sort of mentality you want having your back and in your foxhole when the shooting starts.
It was a joke, I don't care where the Israel embassy is either, but of all his promises, this is the only one he kept.

I don't even care that Trump didn't live up to his promises, though the fact he didn't enact the NDA, except to bail out anti-American Black Rock Financial, is probably the lowest point in the history of this entire country. I care about his awful message, which is "okay, nothing can be done, but Bush policies all over again are better than Obama", and sadly people are being hurt to support this nonsense.

I am far from black pilled. I am incredibly white pilled right now. For the first time ever I think we have a chance. It probably will not happen in my lifetime, but I think there is hope. Too many people are talking online, too many know too much, and too many are hurting too badly. The elites made the same mistake they always make, which is to push too fast, get too arrogant, get sloppy, and then destroy themselves. Right now they are being very sloppy.

My point is to destroy the hope or faith in Trump. Because once conservative men do this and start to look at the very brave men starting their own movements, then we can really watch things move forward. That is why I support DeSantis. When DeSantis gives Blackrock Financial $5 trillion, while good men lose their homes and businesses, instead of saying "trust the plan" they take to the streets and peacefully protest. And yes, DeSantis will probably be a generic version of Trump, but he will not have the cult of personality that is keeping good Christians asleep behind the wheel while their children are being setup for the slaughter.

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Trump is like an aging NFL quarterback who won a Super Bowl in previous years but who has clearly lost a step and become a liability for his team. The fans love him and don't want to see him go, and he himself thinks he's still got gas in the tank, but the sad reality of his decline and unsuitability for the job is obvious to any objective observer.

There is literally no way in which anyone on the right can objectively look at Donald Trump in the current year and consider him a better Presidential candidate than Ron DeSantis for 2024. I'm sorry, you just can't. If you are making this assessment then you are either 1) Lacking crucial information about one or both of these men, or 2) Unknowingly holding on to a strong emotional attachment to Donald Trump based on the intense positive feelings he evoked in you in the past (probably the crazy 2015-2017 MAGA energy).

You have to separate your objective assessment of reality from your emotional attachments. You can still like Trump and appreciate the good things he did while recognizing that he clearly isn't the right guy in 2024. Donald Trump is not your father. You don't owe him any personal loyalty. He certainly hasn't shown much loyalty to his most ardent supporters, many of whom are still rotting away in jail for the crime of publicly supporting him on Jan 6th in the wake of the stolen election.

There are no heroes in politics, and the moment you declare a man to be one you enlist yourself in his cult of personality.

hedonist

Pelican
Other Christian
The last few pages will be interesting to read in 6mths time.

Don’t forget things are going to keep getting worse that’s a certain with the Dems.

The Trump thread itself started with quite a few calling him a clown etc. The flipping back and forth on people like Trump, JP, Elon etc gets pretty tiring after awhile these people aren’t savours they are just men.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
9265d0220eba86f0.jpeg