2024 US Presidential Election

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Where's this in the bible?

With faith, anything is possible, because all things are possible with God. Even a smidgen of faith can move a mountain. However, faith without works is dead, so one must act on their faith with the knowledge that God will provide or help them. Thus, "God helps those who help themselves," but what's missing from that modern parable is FAITH is the key ingredient to make it possible.

On top of this, it should be mentioned, is that God does not owe us anything. He's already been exceedingly generous to all of us, and we don't deserve anything more. Thus with humbleness and humility, we can meekly ask God for more, despite not deserving anything else more than we've already been given, and if our faith is strong then God may chose to reward us in the way he deems most fitting and benificial for us.

I consider Trump's first victory a miracle, combined with his triple SCOTUS appointment in 4 years, it was obvious God was being kind to us and extended the life of this fallen nation by many years.

People who believe "All is lost and there's nothing we can do" are shameful, faithless cowards who forget God.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
God helps those who help themselves. So, how do we help ourselves? Any ideas?
Vote, but the answer is to the right of Trump 2016 and there are brave men organizing and speaking from this side, despite being harassed and targeted by our evil regime at every single level. So, support these brave men and not the GOP. Vote GOP to buy time but put your money and resources to the right of the GOP.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
Vote, but the answer is to the right of Trump 2016 and there are brave men organizing and speaking from this side, despite being harassed and targeted by our evil regime at every single level. So, support these brave men and not the GOP. Vote GOP to buy time but put your money and resources to the right of the GOP.
I would also add to this to run for some kind of local office or other community leadership position. As stupid as it may sound, you or any others actually getting elected for school board, county/town council, or taking a leadership position in your church or even your local library/parks dept. is going to be more of a bulwark against Globohomo coming to your town than Trump 2024 or even the Senate Race. Vote for him, support him, pray the macrolevel changes our empire needs come soon, but don't hang your hat on it.

By happenstance, I recently got elected to my township's board position. The other two board members were 75+ in age, and one of them just died at 91. It's not like I ran for governor, but I feel like it's better for me to be in that spot than someone who wants "radical change". Just my 2 cents. God bless.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I would also add to this to run for some kind of local office or other community leadership position. As stupid as it may sound, you or any others actually getting elected for school board, county/town council, or taking a leadership position in your church or even your local library/parks dept. is going to be more of a bulwark against Globohomo coming to your town than Trump 2024 or even the Senate Race. Vote for him, support him, pray the macrolevel changes our empire needs come soon, but don't hang your hat on it.

By happenstance, I recently got elected to my township's board position. The other two board members were 75+ in age, and one of them just died at 91. It's not like I ran for governor, but I feel like it's better for me to be in that spot than someone who wants "radical change". Just my 2 cents. God bless.
Yea, the videos of all the new school boards firing the pro-CRT superintendents in their first meeting is cathartic. It is so beautiful to watch.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Cross post from Kanye West 2024 Presidential Campaign thread.

Starting to wonder if the whole thing is a set up to stop Trump. :hmm:

tw-tr6.png

SpaceShredder

Robin
Protestant
Yeah but, I'm talking about the cheating, or more specifically, ballot harvesting. How will we ever win back those important key swing states when the "counters of the votes" just throw out the votes they don't like. This is the number one problem to be solved.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Yeah but, I'm talking about the cheating, or more specifically, ballot harvesting. How will we ever win back those important key swing states when the "counters of the votes" just throw out the votes they don't like. This is the number one problem to be solved.
You don't, we will just continue to decline until men have no choice but to turn off the TV and organize. Take this bit of wisdom and do with it what you must to protect yourself and your family.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
"We" won't. I can't prove it, but I'm fairly convinced that the whole system is set up like a sliding scale. Biden did so bad that the system opened itself up to exposure. I believe that if the Deep State Banking Oligarchs deem it necessary to "elect" a Republican President, Senator, or Governor, then they will do so. If the country is divided 50-50, then either power that is just out of reach will always believe they are only a few votes away from achieving power. "It was so close, we will get them next time." If it was always a blow out, people would get angry and likely revolt if they had no representation in what is supposed to be "representative government". Consider all of the levers of power. As I've said before, it has to be realized that this is an Imperial system.

Edit: Also, I know our culture has basically gone to hell in a handbasket, but I have a hard time believing that half the country divided against itself over issues/court cases/laws that it only knows about from the media is a purely organic phenomenon. It is not necessary for half the people to hate the other half over issues that virtually do not affect their day to day.

Last edited:

SpaceShredder

Robin
Protestant
"We" won't. I can't prove it, but I'm fairly convinced that the whole system is set up like a sliding scale. Biden did so bad that the system opened itself up to exposure. I believe that if the Deep State Banking Oligarchs deem it necessary to "elect" a Republican President, Senator, or Governor, then they will do so. If the country is divided 50-50, then either power that is just out of reach will always believe they are only a few votes away from achieving power. "It was so close, we will get them next time." If it was always a blow out, people would get angry and likely revolt if they had no representation in what is supposed to be "representative government". Consider all of the levers of power. As I've said before, it has to be realized that this is an Imperial system.
I think the answer is to make-sure the red states fortify their election process now. Then just plan on balkanization.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
I think the answer is to make-sure the red states fortify their election process now. Then just plan on balkanization.
I would tend to agree. The states that have their votes counted by the end of election night are generally the ones where I think you can consider it mostly fortified. The swing states like PA, AZ, NV, MI, WI, and VA, GA will be the battleground when said balkanization occurs. I wouldn't call it a civil war but that's where the representation is most divided I think primarily due to the garbage election process. In those states, I think the levers are most hard to control because the populations aren't actually being represented according the the demographic but they possess powerful urban centers, (Detroit, Atlanta, Philly, Maricopa Co. etc.) that are used to accomplish their objectives. The balkanization is already set in motion, but I don't think it will become more fully apparent until the Empire begins to severely harm the interests of the states. We aren't there yet, but Bidenflation and 2 years of obvious incompetence has had noticeable damaging effects.