2024 US Presidential Election

FrancisK

Pelican
Catholic
Gold Member
I would like to visit the holy land and see the locations of the biblical events, as well as other post-biblical historic events. I would want to visit the wailing wall as well. Is it required to wear the small hat if you go there to see it?

My aunt went, she did the whole crying trip and crawling up the stairs. Apparently the small hats sit there and watch you do it with smirks on their faces like it's a side show, my cousin her son was pretty pissed about that and wouldn't let her do any more of it....

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
My aunt went, she did the whole crying trip and crawling up the stairs. Apparently the small hats sit there and watch you do it with smirks on their faces like it's a side show, my cousin her son was pretty pissed about that and wouldn't let her do any more of it....
I did a little follow up research on this. I have heard of this all my life, but I wanted to know the traditional significance that Christians have placed on the Western Wall.

I looked at the Wikipedia entry on this, and basically it says that the site is holy to Judaism, as the closest point they can come to pray near the former site of the temple. The Wikipedia article mostly focuses on the site's significant in Judaism and Islam, but mentions the Christian position as well. In the fourth century, the Christians concluded that the presence of God had departed the former location of the temple, and used the area as a trash dump.

The article says that in more recent times, the wall has been a place of reverence for Christians. However, this appears to me to be multi-culti relativism, in respect to our so-called "Judeo-Christian" heritage. I don't agree with this view of Judaism, and would have no interest in paying any reverence at the Western Wall site in this sense.

I would want to see the wall, as one of the places that Jesus walked, and where other biblical and historic events occurred. I am interested in ancient history generally, beyond the direct Christian connections, and Israel certainly has a lot of ancient sites. However, I would not feel a need to wear the small hat, or go up to the wall to pray, or put a prayer note in the wall. I believe that one can pray anywhere, and the location doesn't change one's ability to pray to God.

Part of this might be my protestant background. Do Catholics or Orthodox think that some places are holier than others? What is the distinction between a holy place and a normal place? It seems to me that I could worship or pray equally anywhere. I will say that a church or shrine might create in me a feeling of reverence, but I would consider this more a matter of an earthly building or place helping to create a reverent feeling in my human heart, rather than God putting a special blessing on the place. I think God is equally everywhere and available at all times.

Edit: I suppose this got a little off topic. My conclusion is that there is no Christian justification for all these politicians making a pilgrimage to wear a small hat and pray at the Western Wall.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
media%2FFYNhf3jWQAMl_qx.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
You think Sheldon Adelson (now dead, but plenty of his ilk ready to take his reigns) and Paul Singer and the other billionaire elites who run the GOP will just let you sneak up on them and take over the party? And then they do what? Say "ahh shucks, I guess my billions that keep this inept party afloat will have to keep flowing even though they no longer stand for open borders and anti-white/anti-family legislation".

I'm not saying third party is the answer, but to take over the GOP is a huge task. Just when you think you get "your guy" at some meaningless congressional seat position, if that candidate is actually based, the GOP funding dries up and they are happy to take the loss to the DNC v. having someone who puts Americans First. That is how the GOP is able to keep getting fake populists like Joe Kent to the top of the pecking order and kick Steve King out of office.

The entire purpose of the GOP and the reason billionaires fund it, is to keep you from having a voice and to keep you on the political sidelines.

Your statement has already been disproven by Trump. He showed it was possible and had massive consequences. So why do you dispair? The simple fact of the matter is that votes matter in a GOP primary. They cannot easily print votes there like they do in the general, or Dem primaries. GOP primaries are watched by Republicans, so fairness in the vote is very strong.

As the country continues to degenerate, the billionaires will matter less and less to the proles, and winning the prole vote will be the key to winning the GOP. Already, the billionaires mean less than they ever have, I'd say they've lost half of their power.

No offense, but it seems to me you are out of touch with the situation on the ground. I would recommend talking to more Republicans IRL and you'll see that most (about 60% right now) of them are based.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Your statement has already been disproven by Trump. He showed it was possible and had massive consequences. So why do you dispair? The simple fact of the matter is that votes matter in a GOP primary. They cannot easily print votes there like they do in the general, or Dem primaries. GOP primaries are watched by Republicans, so fairness in the vote is very strong.

As the country continues to degenerate, the billionaires will matter less and less to the proles, and winning the prole vote will be the key to winning the GOP. Already, the billionaires mean less than they ever have, I'd say they've lost half of their power.

No offense, but it seems to me you are out of touch with the situation on the ground. I would recommend talking to more Republicans IRL and you'll see that most (about 60% right now) of them are based.
When I see a GOP candidate, a serious candidate say...

- We need to shut off all immigration, the country is overpopulated.
- We need to kick out illegals to raise wages so any hard working 40 hour a week job can raise a family, there is no capitalist lie of a "starter job".
- We need to stop funding Israel's proxy wars killing innocent Muslim and Christians across the globe.
- We need to arrest Zelinksky and try him for crimes against humanity.
- We need to investigate insider trading by our govt. officials
- We need to investigate/get rid of the FBI, CIA, IRS, and any other failed govt. officials and tear down the surveillance state.
- We need to investigate govt. officials and their families from profiting off selling our military secrets/resources.
- We need Blackrock Financial and other big Wall Street firms to pay back the American people for all the wealth they have stolen from them.

And many more. I don't see any serious GOP candidate backing even one of these things, much less all of them. Because if they did, they would be kicked out of the party, even if that means a default loss to the DNC.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
When I see a GOP candidate, a serious candidate say...

- We need to shut off all immigration, the country is overpopulated.
- We need to kick out illegals to raise wages so any hard working 40 hour a week job can raise a family, there is no capitalist lie of a "starter job".
- We need to stop funding Israel's proxy wars killing innocent Muslim and Christians across the globe.
- We need to arrest Zelinksky and try him for crimes against humanity.
- We need to investigate/get rid of the FBI, CIA, IRS, and any other failed govt. officials and tear down the surveillance state.
- We need to investigate govt. officials and their families from profiting off selling our military secrets/resources.
- We need Blackrock Financial and other big Wall Street firms to pay back the American people for all the wealth they have stolen from them.

And many more. I don't see any serious GOP candidate backing even one of these things, much less all of them. Because if they did, they would be kicked out of the party, even if that means a default loss to the DNC.

But you miss the point entirely. You are counting on elections to fix things, which is a false hope.

The point is to disrupt the system as much as possible and prevent it from killing us. That is the best we can get right now. America is dying, and won't be around in 20 years. America reminds me of my grandparents on their deathbeds. It's obviously not going to come back.

Instead, we need to simply block Democrats as much as possible and cause as much infighting in DC as possible. The Dems obviously prefer Dems to Republicans, even cucked Republicans. This is a good fault line to focus on to keep the powerful in combat with each other to prevent them from attacking us.

Once the dollar dies and America falls into anarchy, if there is no mega state in place in DC run by homo tyranny sociopaths, then it will be far easier to rebuild. Once we can rebuild, then it will be possible to do the things you've mentioned. Otherwise, fighting to save America by voting only for the candidates that match your beliefs perfectly is just titling at windmills, and empowers Dems to rape the nation until it's dead.

This is a war, and in war the objective is not to have a nice life, but to survive until your enemy is dead. If you don't think practically, you won't have a chance.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
But you miss the point entirely. You are counting on elections to fix things, which is a false hope.

The point is to disrupt the system as much as possible and prevent it from killing us. That is the best we can get right now. America is dying, and won't be around in 20 years. America reminds me of my grandparents on their deathbeds. It's obviously not going to come back.

Instead, we need to simply block Democrats as much as possible and cause as much infighting in DC as possible. The Dems obviously prefer Dems to Republicans, even cucked Republicans. This is a good fault line to focus on to keep the powerful in combat with each other to prevent them from attacking us.

Once the dollar dies and America falls into anarchy, if there is no mega state in place in DC run by homo tyranny sociopaths, then it will be far easier to rebuild. Once we can rebuild, then it will be possible to do the things you've mentioned. Otherwise, fighting to save America by voting only for the candidates that match your beliefs perfectly is just titling at windmills, and empowers Dems to rape the nation until it's dead.

This is a war, and in war the objective is not to have a nice life, but to survive until your enemy is dead. If you don't think practically, you won't have a chance.
Okay, this I like and appreciate. I don't see voting as a way to fix things either, I was just pointing out how it will not be allowed. It seems we are on the same page.

My next concern is just how bad it will get. I think of the 60,000,000 Christians the Bolsheviks tortured to death across Eastern Europe, with funding from Wall Street, and the blood of American/British and French men, to keep the death camps moving forward. And the only people who were both brave enough and put in a position to save those Christians are now put in the worst light possible by nearly everyone on the planet.

We have a major fight against us and I would rather exhaust every political avenue first, before the horror of the Bolsheviks is unleashed on us and our families. May God bless us in this endeavor.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant

This may be of interest to you. Only a couple outlets are covering this (there's been a joke of an internal investigation at the Fed this month) but it shows just how bad the corruption is.

Probably won't be too surprising to anyone here though. Powell wasn't the only one either. Blatantly illegal trades after blatantly illegal trades during blackout periods, some like his recent muni bond trades not even looked at.

An anonymous activist group called Occupy the Fed reported in a Substack article on Sunday that Fed Chair Jerome Powell traded on the final day of a Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting on April 29, 2015, when he was a Fed Governor, and also on the final day of an FOMC meeting on December 11, 2019, when he was Fed Chair.

(Warning: this source is okay on financial matters but they fully believe in J6 being a deadly insurrection and they've written some embarrassingly stupid stuff about it).

quilter

Banned
Orthodox
The issue is a simple one: does your vote count?

If yes, then your vote could make a difference. If no, then your vote is meaningless, so don't vote.

If it could make a difference to the result, then does the end result really matter? If not then, don't vote.

Is there a meaningful difference in the goals of the two parties or is it a fake dichotomy to give the public an illusion of choice and to trick them into consent to the system by casting their vote? eg do they both support globohomo? If the latter then don't vote, it's worse than meaningless, it's complicity.

Like I say, US doesn't need an election, it's already in clown world as Biden/Harris shows and the last election was, imo, stolen. It needs a revolution to remove the Jewish/Talmudic and Zionist influence from the country. Currently, imo, any vote is a vote for a satanic/Talmudic system.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
We have a major fight against us and I would rather exhaust every political avenue first, before the horror of the Bolsheviks is unleashed on us and our families. May God bless us in this endeavor.

The only practical solution right now is to make sure Dems lose. It's seriously better to elect anyone or anything over a Dem at this point. Incredibly, I'd take Jeb Bush over a Dem and the Bush families were 100% sellouts. At least Jeb won't be smart enough to create a mega police state to destroy our lives.

Pete345

Robin
Orthodox
I would like to visit the holy land and see the locations of the biblical events, as well as other post-biblical historic events. I would want to visit the wailing wall as well. Is it required to wear the small hat if you go there to see it?
The "Wailing Wall" is actually the ruins of the Herodian fortress "Antonia". The joke is on the Jews and all those who slavishly don the small hat, which is mandatory to wear if you just gotta touch it. Christ said the temple would be destroyed and not one stone left on top of another. Did Christ lie, and leave a huge wall behind?

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
Jeb won't be smart enough to create a mega police state to destroy our lives.

This is naive to the point of extreme ignorance. Not only is the below link and quote true, for those of us who keep track of things: HW wasn't just a CIA agent, he was the Director of the CIA for the love of everything good and holy. Wake up, conservatives!

The law was intended, in Bush’s words, to “enhance the penalties that will fall on terrorists or anyone who helps them.” The act increased intelligence agencies’ ability to share information and lifted restrictions on communications surveillance. Law enforcement officials were given broader mandates to fight financial counterfeiting, smuggling and money laundering schemes that funded terrorists. The Patriot Act’s expanded definition of terrorism also gave the FBI increased powers to access personal information such as medical and financial records. The Patriot Act superseded all state laws.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
According to the Fake News, Trump has big plans to purge DC if he gets back in:

Former President Trump’s top allies are preparing to radically reshape the federal government if he is re-elected, purging potentially thousands of civil servants and filling career posts with loyalists to him and his "America First” ideology, people involved in the discussions tell Axios.

The impact could go well beyond typical conservative targets such as the Environmental Protection Agency and the Internal Revenue Service. Trump allies are working on plans that would potentially strip layers at the Justice Department — including the FBI, and reaching into national security, intelligence, the State Department and the Pentagon, sources close to the former president say.

During his presidency, Trump often complained about what he called “the deep state.”

The heart of the plan is derived from an executive order known as “Schedule F,” developed and refined in secret over most of the second half of Trump’s term and launched 13 days before the 2020 election.

The reporting for this series draws on extensive interviews over a period of more than three months with more than two dozen people close to the former president, and others who have firsthand knowledge of the work underway to prepare for a potential second term. Most spoke on condition of anonymity to describe sensitive planning and avoid Trump’s ire.

As Trump publicly flirts with a 2024 comeback campaign, this planning is quietly flourishing from Mar-a-Lago to Washington — with his blessing but without the knowledge of some people in his orbit.

Trump remains distracted by his obsession with contesting the 2020 election results. But he has endorsed the work of several groups to prime an administration-in-waiting. Personnel and action plans would be executed in the first 100 days of a second term starting on Jan. 20, 2025.

Their work could accelerate controversial policy and enforcement changes, but also enable revenge tours against real or perceived enemies, and potentially insulate the president and allies from investigation or prosecution.

They intend to stack thousands of mid-level staff jobs. Well-funded groups are already developing lists of candidates selected often for their animus against the system — in line with Trump’s long-running obsession with draining “the swamp.” This includes building extensive databases of people vetted as being committed to Trump and his agenda.

The preparations are far more advanced and ambitious than previously reported. What is happening now is an inversion of the slapdash and virtually non-existent infrastructure surrounding Trump ahead of his 2017 presidential transition.

These groups are operating on multiple fronts: shaping policies, identifying top lieutenants, curating an alternative labor force of unprecedented scale, and preparing for legal challenges and defenses that might go before Trump-friendly judges, all the way to a 6-3 Supreme Court.

Trump, in theory, could fire tens of thousands of career government officials with no recourse for appeals. He could replace them with people he believes are more loyal to him and to his “America First” agenda.

Even if Trump did not deploy Schedule F to this extent, the very fact that such power exists could create a significant chilling effect on government employees.

It would effectively upend the modern civil service, triggering a shock wave across the bureaucracy. The next president might then move to gut those pro-Trump ranks — and face the question of whether to replace them with her or his own loyalists, or revert to a traditional bureaucracy.

Such pendulum swings and politicization could threaten the continuity and quality of service to taxpayers, the regulatory protections, the checks on executive power, and other aspects of American democracy.

Trump’s allies claim such pendulum swings will not happen because they will not have to fire anything close to 50,000 federal workers to achieve the result, as one source put it, of “behavior change.” Firing a smaller segment of “bad apples” among the career officials at each agency would have the desired chilling effect on others tempted to obstruct Trump’s orders.

They say Schedule F will finally end the “farce” of a nonpartisan civil service that they say has been filled with activist liberals who have been undermining GOP presidents for decades.

Unions and Democrats would be expected to immediately fight a Schedule F order. But Trump’s advisers like their chances in a judicial system now dominated at its highest levels by conservatives.

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.), who chairs the subcommittee that oversees the federal civil service, is among a small group of lawmakers who never stopped worrying about Schedule F, even after Biden rescinded the order. Connolly has been so alarmed that he attached an amendment to this year’s defense bill to prevent a future president from resurrecting Schedule F. The House passed Connolly’s amendment but Republicans hope to block it in the Senate.

Machine-in-waiting
No operation of this scale is possible
without the machinery to implement it. To that end, Trump has blessed a string of conservative organizations linked to advisers he currently trusts and calls on. Most of these conservative groups host senior figures from the Trump administration on their payroll, including former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.

The names are a mix of familiar and new. They include Jeffrey Clark, the controversial lawyer Trump had wanted to install as attorney general in the end days of his presidency. Clark, who advocated a plan to contest the 2020 election results, is now in the crosshairs of the Jan. 6 committee and the FBI. Clark is working at the Center for Renewing America (CRA), the group founded by Russ Vought, the former head of Trump’s Office of Management and Budget.

Former Trump administration and transition officials working on personnel, legal or policy projects for a potential 2025 government include names like Vought, Meadows, Stephen Miller, Ed Corrigan, Wesley Denton, Brooke Rollins, James Sherk, Andrew Kloster and Troup Hemenway.

Others, who remain close to Trump and would be in contention for the most senior roles in a second-term administration, include Dan Scavino, John McEntee, Richard Grenell, Kash Patel, Robert O’Brien, David Bernhardt, John Ratcliffe, Peter Navarro and Pam Bondi.

Following splits from some of his past swathe of loyal advisers, Trump has tightened his circle. The Florida-based strategist Susie Wiles is Trump’s top political adviser. She runs his personal office and his political action committee. When he contemplates endorsements, Trump has often attached weight to the views of his former White House political director Brian Jack, pollster Tony Fabrizio, and his son Donald Trump Jr. He often consults another GOP pollster, John McLaughlin. For communications and press inquiries Trump calls on Taylor Budowich and Liz Harrington. Jason Miller remains in the mix.

As Trump’s obsessions with 2020 fester, he has also broken with many traditional conservative allies in Congress. Most notably, his relationship with the man who delivered Trump the rock-solid conservative Supreme Court he hankered for — Sen. Mitch McConnell — is broken. McConnell is no longer on speaking terms with the former president.

Now Trump looks to Rep. Jim Jordan as his closest confidant on Capitol Hill. He has stayed close to former Rep. Devin Nunes, who runs Trump's social media company, Truth Social. Trump continues to be a big fan of the far-right Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

The advocacy groups who have effectively become extensions of the Trump infrastructure include the CRA, the America First Policy Institute (AFPI), and the Conservative Partnership Institute (CPI).

Trump’s new targets

Donors and Trump allies were getting soaked through their clothes as they waited in a brief downpour to be frisked by wands before they could access the inner sanctum of Mar-a-Lago.

Inside, near the bar past the patio, a balding man with dramatically arched eyebrows was the center of attention at a cocktail table. He was discussing the top-level staffing of the Justice Department if Trump were to regain the presidency in 2025.

With a background as an environmental lawyer, Jeffrey Clark, a veteran of George W. Bush’s administration, was unknown to the public until early 2021. By the end of the Trump administration, he was serving as the acting head of the Justice Department’s civil division — although other DOJ leaders paid him little attention. But Trump, desperate to overturn the election, welcomed Clark, the only senior official willing to apply the full weight of the Justice Department to contesting Joe Biden’s victory, into his inner circle.

In February of this year, Clark repeatedly asserted his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination during a deposition with the Jan. 6 committee. And in the early hours of June 22, federal agents with an electronics-sniffing dog in tow arrived at Clark’s Virginia home to execute a search warrant and seize his devices.

Patel had enjoyed an extraordinary rise from obscurity to power during the Trump era. Over the course of only a few years, he went from being a little-known Capitol Hill staffer to one of the most powerful figures in the U.S. national security apparatus.

He found favor with Trump by working for Devin Nunes when he played a central role in the GOP’s scrutiny of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation. Patel was the key author of a memo in which Nunes accused the Justice Department and the FBI of abusing surveillance laws as part of a politically motivated effort to take down Trump.

Some of Nunes’ and Patel’s criticisms of the DOJ’s actions were later validated by an inspector general, and Trump came to view Patel as one of his most loyal agents. He put him on his National Security Council and made him the Pentagon chief of staff.

In one astonishing but ill-fated plan, Trump had wanted to install Patel as either the deputy director of the CIA or the FBI late in his administration. He abandoned this only after vehement opposition and warnings from senior officials including Haspel and former Attorney General Bill Barr, who wrote in his own memoir that he told then-chief of staff Mark Meadows that Patel becoming deputy FBI director would happen “over my dead body.”

Sources close to the former president said that he will — as a matter of top priority — go after the national security apparatus, “clean house” in the intelligence community and the State Department, target the “woke generals” at the Defense Department, and remove the top layers of the Justice Department and FBI.

A spokesperson for Patel, Erica Knight, did not dispute details from this scene at The Ben in West Palm Beach when Axios reached out for comment.

Regarding his other post-government activities, she said Patel wanted Axios to include this statement, in its entirety, in the story: “The fundraising focus has changed from the Kash Patel Legal Offense trust to the broader K$H foundation with an expanded mission of a variety of efforts including education, youth development projects, and veterans assistance. All money raised via K$H merchandise will benefit these great causes. The Kash Foundation is properly operating as a not-for-profit organization, has applied for tax exempt status, submitted the designation request to the IRS and is awaiting a designation.”

As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, the Kash Foundation would likely be required to file detailed annual reports on its finances and activities with the IRS. But until that tax-exempt status is secured, it is difficult to know what Patel's group — currently structured as a legal trust, Knight said — has raised financially or how it has spent its money. Knight declined to provide details on the group's activity to date.

Later that day, at the Mar-a-Lago reception for CRA, Trump confirmed some of these impressions from Paoletta and Patel about his deep-rooted animosity toward top people in his administration. In a 45-minute speech, Trump rambled over a long list of grievances about his government, according to a witness.

He ridiculed his first Defense Secretary James Mattis, calling him “the most overrated general” in history, and added that a lot of the generals were overrated and should not be allowed to appear on television. Eventually, Trump asked the people who were holding up their iPhones to stop recording.

Trump saved his kindest words that night for two individuals: Mark Meadows and Russ Vought. He praised their organizations and the important work they were doing.

During the past year, Vought’s group has been developing plans that would benefit from Schedule F. And while the power rests largely on the fear factor to stifle civil service opposition to Trump, sources close to the former president said they still anticipate needing an alternate labor force of unprecedented scale — of perhaps as many as 10,000 vetted personnel — to give them the capacity to quickly replace "obstructionist" government officials with people committed to Trump and his "America First" agenda.

In other words, a new army of political partisans planted throughout the federal bureaucracy.

The new inner circle
The most important lesson Trump took from his first term
relates to who he hires and to whom he listens.

Trump has reduced his circle of advisers and expunged nearly every former aide who refused to embrace his view that the 2020 election was "stolen."

He spends significant amounts of his time talking to luminaries of the "Stop the Steal" movement, including attorney Boris Epshteyn and the pillow entrepreneur Mike Lindell, who has spent at least $25 million of his own money sowing doubts about the 2020 election result.

Daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner are no longer involved in Trump’s political operation. Trump still talks to Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy but their relationship is not what it once was. The former president is no longer in close contact with a variety of former officials and GOP operatives who once had his ear. This group includes former senior adviser Hope Hicks, former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and former campaign manager Bill Stepien.

Though Stepien has limited personal contact with Trump these days, he is still a part of Trumpworld. He participates in a weekly call that involves close advisers to the former president including his son, Donald Trump Jr. And Stepien is running the campaigns of several Trump-endorsed candidates.

Former Vice President Mike Pence, however, is in a different category altogether: now labeled enemy.

Former aides and administration officials said they have enjoyed friendly check-in phone calls and nostalgic encounters with Trump over the past 18 months. But they acknowledge their ability to influence the former president on any matter of importance has expired.

The dashed prospects of one prominent GOP candidate this year illuminate the unpredictable track of Trump’s loyalty. David McCormick, who ran for the Republican Senate primary in Pennsylvania this year, seemed on paper as well positioned as any candidate to convince Trump to endorse him.

A former hedge fund CEO and combat veteran, McCormick is married to Dina Powell McCormick, previously Trump’s deputy national security adviser. In 2016, Trump had interviewed McCormick to be his Treasury secretary and McCormick declined an offer to be Trump’s deputy secretary of Defense. The McCormicks are personal friends of Jared and Ivanka, and are close to Hicks, former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and Trump’s former Pennsylvania state campaign director David Urban. None of this mattered.

Knowing that Trump and his wife Melania were fond of McCormick's primary rival, Mehmet Oz, and that Dr. Oz was backed by Trump's prime time TV cheerleader and Fox News host, Sean Hannity, the McCormicks made one request of Trump: to consider staying out of the primary. McCormick had moved ahead of Oz in polls more than a month before the May primary. Trump decided to make a late endorsement of Oz, but McCormick stayed up in the polls and Oz's unfavorables remained high. Trump retaliated with a vicious attack on McCormick on stage at a rally in Pennsylvania — single-handedly ensuring his defeat in a race decided by less than 1,000 votes.

A key litmus test was the 2020 election. Trump had been piqued by McCormick’s criticism of him after Jan. 6 and by McCormick’s refusal to publicly state that the 2020 election was “stolen.”

Trump has doubled down with a small group he views as loyal and courageous. The group includes his former senior White House officials, Dan Scavino, Stephen Miller and John McEntee. It also includes his fourth chief of staff, Mark Meadows, though their relationship was strained when Meadows recounted in his memoir private details of Trump’s hospitalization with COVID-19.

Trump trusts only a few of his former Cabinet secretaries and senior government officials, sources close to him said. He still talks casually to many others, and is seldom off his phone, but former aides who felt they could occasionally persuade Trump to change course say he is quick to shut down advice he does not want to hear.

I had to delete half of the report because it exceeds the 20k char limit of the forum, click link for full version.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Neither was Biden, and look how that's going.

The question is who is pulling the strings in the background. Dems are 100% chew controlled. 29 most important cabinent positions under Biden:

1) Doug Emhoff, [email protected] Husband of Kamala Devil Harris
2) Janet Yellin, [email protected] Secretary Treasury
3) Anthony Blinken, [email protected] Secretary of State
4) Robert Klain, [email protected] Chief of Staff
5) David Cohen, [email protected] Deputy Director CIA
6) Merrick Garland, [email protected] Attorney General
7) Alejandro Mayorkas, [email protected] Secretary Homeland Security
8) Avril Haines, [email protected] Director National Intelligence
9) Wendy Sherman, [email protected] Deputy Secretary of State
10) Victoria Nuland, [email protected] Secretary State Political Affairs
11) Eric Lander, [email protected] Office of Science Technology
12) Jeffry Zeints, [email protected] Covid Czar
13) Rachel Levine, [email protected] Assistant Health Secretary
14) and 15) Cass Sunstein, [email protected] Senior Counselor at the Departmentof Homeland Security, and his wife, Samantha Power, Head of USAID
16) Dana Stroul, [email protected] Pentagon Senior Policy Official on the Middle East
17) Rochelle P. Walensky, [email protected] CDC Director
18) Anne Neuberger, [email protected] Director of Cybersecurity at NSA
19) Chanan Weissman, [email protected] Director of Technology at National Security Council
20) Avril Haines, [email protected] Director of National Intelligence
21) Polly Trottenberg, [email protected] Deputy Secretary of Transportation
22) Jessica Rosenworce,l [email protected] Acting Chairwoman FCC
23) Jennifer Klein, [email protected] Co-Chair of the Gender Policy Council
24) Jared Bernstein, [email protected] Member of Council of Economic Advisers
25) Jeff Zients, [email protected] COVID Czar
26) David Kessler, [email protected] Chief Science Officer of COVID Response
27) Stephanie Pollack, [email protected] Deputy Administrator Federal Highway Administration
28) Gary Gensler, [email protected] Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
29) Brian Deese, [email protected] Director of the National Economic Council

This information floats freely around the web. I seriously doubt even Jeb Bush would be this controlled, which is why George Bush was always being attacked for being a nazi, fascist, etc. It was because the Bush crime family would appoint some of their own White members, and keep chews out of the loop, which was unacceptable for such a demonically possessed people.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
This is naive to the point of extreme ignorance. Not only is the below link and quote true, for those of us who keep track of things: HW wasn't just a CIA agent, he was the Director of the CIA for the love of everything good and holy. Wake up, conservatives!

Absolutely small potatoes compared to what we just experienced under Biden's Covidian regime.

Feels like a lot of guys criticizing the Republicans are stuck in the past, and aren't up to speed with how dangerous Democrats have become.