2024 US Presidential Election

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Absolutely small potatoes compared to what we just experienced under Biden's Covidian regime.

Feels like a lot of guys criticizing the Republicans are stuck in the past, and aren't up to speed with how dangerous Democrats have become.
The GOP is just the DNC 3 years ago. The GOP might buy you time, but if you waste that time believing in Trump (or whatever other clown they run) then that time is wasted and would have been better spent preparing under the DNC regime.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant

This isn't directed at @budoslavic but the amount of obvious and weak-level shilling across the web for DeSantis shows me (even if he wasn't a Harvard lawyer) he's bought and paid for . It's happening everywhere. Even on /pol/ there's multiple daily threads with low-level promotion of him. It wouldn't surprise me if Ron and Newsome coordinated together on that little "come to Cali" PR stunt.

I'm guessing Trump doesn't actually run. He's just raising money for the Republicans with his usual grift. He's old and although he has many fans still, his base is gone and it won't recover. The media likes to use him as a boogieman (and they don't need him to run for that) but conservatives have soured on him.

DeSantis has some good optics but he fumbles a lot and appears too dorky. He's Jeb!!!, basically. None of the fun or edge of Trump but with the "right" sort of throw-away tweets which make him sound good (but they're probably only posted after they've been vetted by a focus group). He can pull the Boomers but I don't see him getting the young white men who Trump lost in 2020.

I can't tell if I'm joking about this but we should honestly just push some no name regular guy. I don't know if that's possible but like a plumber or electrician. Someone so salt of the Earth and unconnected. A literal nobody redneck or something and meme him into existence. It would be so ridiculously American: a parody of the insanity and at the same time completely in line with what we need.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
This isn't directed at @budoslavic but the amount of obvious and weak-level shilling across the web for DeSantis shows me (even if he wasn't a Harvard lawyer) he's bought and paid for . It's happening everywhere. Even on /pol/ there's multiple daily threads with low-level promotion of him. It wouldn't surprise me if Ron and Newsome coordinated together on that little "come to Cali" PR stunt.

I'm guessing Trump doesn't actually run. He's just raising money for the Republicans with his usual grift. He's old and although he has many fans still, his base is gone and it won't recover. The media likes to use him as a boogieman (and they don't need him to run for that) but conservatives have soured on him.

DeSantis has some good optics but he fumbles a lot and appears too dorky. He's Jeb!!!, basically. None of the fun or edge of Trump but with the "right" sort of throw-away tweets which make him sound good (but they're probably only posted after they've been vetted by a focus group).

I can't tell if I'm joking about this but we should honestly just push some no name regular guy. I don't know if that's possible but like a plumber or electrician. Someone so salt of the Earth and unconnected. A literal nobody redneck or something and meme him into existence. It would be so ridiculously American: a parody of the insanity and at the same time completely in line with what we need.
The best political podcast I have found had done some work on this recently. They suspect that the GOP elites have already chosen DeSantis and did so in 2021. Trump is too much of a wild card and he gets too many young white men to be proud of themselves. They have to cut that out. Even if Trump runs a Jeb style campaign in 2024 his 2016 shadow still looms, and it is a problem for the elites.

They will cut Trump out, give DeSantis some easy wins (like the very soft/weak legislation he passed in Florida that got conservatives all excited) and make him look tough on the left. If Trump does try to buck the system, they now have a lot of ways to pressure him out of running, with the January 6th propaganda. DeSantis can run and then push the GOP supporters back into the role of Neo-Con Bush style politics.

We will see how it shakes out, but it is their prediction, and they usually are way ahead of the game.

Easy_C

Peacock
Absolutely small potatoes compared to what we just experienced under Biden's Covidian regime.

Feels like a lot of guys criticizing the Republicans are stuck in the past, and aren't up to speed with how dangerous Democrats have become.

The establishment Republicans haven't stayed stuck in the past either. They're on the same page as Democrats on every issue that actually matters.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
In case if anyone is not aware, I have noticed anti-semitism :alien: is being used quite often over the past year. Examples:
  • DeSantis signed some kind of anti-semitism bill in FL last year
  • Rumble updated their TOS to include anti-semitism wording (Guess who were involved? (((Barnes & VivaFrei))))
  • Trump's Truth Social's TOS included anti-semitism wording as well
  • Barnes lashing out (via Twitter tweets) at Gab & Torba over Gab's "anti-semitism" posts and calling the Gab community anti-semitic
  • MSM, Democrats and the ((()))s are having a hissy fit over Doug Mastriano's strong Christian faith, his popularity with PA voters, and the rise of Christian voters who support him; of course, MSM, Globlaists, etc. said Mastriano is "anti-semetic" because of Gab's and Torba's support and campaign donation
  • MSM has been attacking Gab and Torba relentlessly over anti-semtic posts
Also:
  • (((Dave Rubin))) is fawning over DeSantis' popularity - they have done a lot of shows or appearances together
  • DeSantis gave a speech at some Jewish conference recently

Last edited:

Zach

Sparrow
Catholic
Ideally it is someone that will put America first while also having a clean background and good values. Some important ideas:

Ron DeSantis is better, but it is not certain he will run. I will state that Trump is certainly better than many on this list. The idea of Liz Cheney is horrid. I would rather have Biden win again because at least he is not a traitor to the party and the fact he is senile makes him a bit less scary. Any of the pro-Ukraine war hawks are definitely no-go and anybody that voted to impeach Trump is a clear failure as well.

Noooo he's not. If you are at all plugged into RW politics it's clear the RINOs are trying to set up DeSantis as the anti-Trump, and he's comprised in all the usual jewish-mafia type ways. Trump is still the best option in 24. I like to think he'll do a better job picking his team this next go-around, with how badly they all back stabbed him. No more Pence, no more Kushner, no more Adelson, etc. etc.

Easy_C

Peacock
In case if anyone is not aware, I have noticed anti-semitism :alien: is being used quite often over the past year. Examples:
  • DeSantis signed some kind of anti-semitism bill in FL last year
  • Rumble updated their TOS to include anti-semitism wording (Guess who were involved? (((Barnes & VivaFrei))))
  • Trump's Truth Social's TOS included anti-semitism wording as well
  • Barnes lashing out (via Twitter tweets) at Gab & Torba over Gab's "anti-semitism" posts and calling the Gab community anti-semitic
  • MSM, Democrats and the ((()))s are having a hissy fit over Doug Mastriano's strong Christian faith, his popularity with PA voters, and the rise of Christian voters who support him; of course, MSM, Globlaists, etc. said Mastriano is "anti-semetic" because of Gab's and Torba's support and campaign donation
  • MSM has been attacking Gab and Torba relentlessly over anti-semtic posts
Also:
  • (((Dave Rubin))) is fawning over DeSantis' popularity - they have done a lot of shows or appearances together
  • DeSantis gave a speech at some Jewish conference recently

And at the same time we're seeing increasingly hysterical messaging about how "Our democracy" is in mortal peril from "Christian Nationalism".

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The GOP is just the DNC 3 years ago. The GOP might buy you time, but if you waste that time believing in Trump (or whatever other clown they run) then that time is wasted and would have been better spent preparing under the DNC regime.

There is no "preparing" for the DNC regime. It will kill most of us, that's where your strategy is completely flawed. The DNC regime will force you to take drugs that kill you, and they will make food, water, and energy extremely scarce. The RNC will not do these things, because they have money interests in producing energy, food, and water, and even the average cucked Republican is against forced vaccinations.

This puts R's leagues ahead of D's, which is a fact none of the political blackpillers want to accept. People's hatred of the R's is so strong, they are willfully blinding themselves to reality and helping bring about the conditions of their own death.

This is a game of survival, and the "I hate politics I'm never going to vote for a Republican crowd" really don't seem to understand what the stakes are.

This guy would have no chance to win and we would be handing the election to the Dems, who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and as well as make food, water, and energy extremely scarce. Republicans will not do these things.

The establishment Republicans haven't stayed stuck in the past either. They're on the same page as Democrats on every issue that actually matters.

Will Republicans force you to take drugs that kill you, and will they make food, water, and energy extremely scarce?

Will any of the political blackpillers be honest?

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
There is no "preparing" for the DNC regime. It will kill most of us, that's where your strategy is completely flawed. The DNC regime will force you to take drugs that kill you, and they will make food, water, and energy extremely scarce. The RNC will not do these things, because they have money interests in producing energy, food, and water, and even the average cucked Republican is against forced vaccinations.

This puts R's leagues ahead of D's, which is a fact none of the political blackpillers want to accept. People's hatred of the R's is so strong, they are willfully blinding themselves to reality and helping bring about the conditions of their own death.

This is a game of survival, and the "I hate politics I'm never going to vote for a Republican crowd" really don't seem to understand what the stakes are.

This guy would have no chance to win and we would be handing the election to the Dems, who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and as well as make food, water, and energy extremely scarce. Republicans will not do these things.

Will Republicans force you to take drugs that kill you, and will they make food, water, and energy extremely scarce?

I very much expect the GOP to either make food, water and energy scarce directly or indirectly by sitting and doing nothing as the DNC runs wild.

I have family into farming. The biggest concern for farmers right now is getting fertilizer next year. Without fertilizer there will be serious food shortages after next year's harvest. Thanks to the GOP, we can't get enough fertilizer because they want to support the killing of White Christians in Ukraine so Wall Street can profit and satanic Zelinksky can play his role of "hero".

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I very much expect the GOP to either make food, water and energy scarce directly or indirectly by sitting and doing nothing as the DNC runs wild.

I have family into farming. The biggest concern for farmers right now is getting fertilizer next year. Without fertilizer there will be serious food shortages after next year's harvest. Thanks to the GOP, we can't get enough fertilizer because they want to support the killing of White Christians in Ukraine so Wall Street can profit and satanic Zelinksky can play his role of "hero".

If the GOP was in power, we'd be making fertilizer here in America. There would be abundance of most resources in fact, just like there was under Trump. Why do you deny basic facts with emotional boilerplate about stuff in another part of the world?

The military industrial complex wages its wars almost pretty much no matter who is in power, even when Trump ordered them to stop attacking Syria they did so covertly. So it's a non-issue, it won't be fixed until post-collapse of America. However, only one party will force you to take drugs that kill you, and they will make food, water, and energy extremely scarce.

Are you actually going to be honest, my_time? Why engage in denial?

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
If the GOP was in power, we'd be making fertilizer here in America. There would be abundance of most resources in fact, just like there was under Trump. Why do you deny basic facts with emotional boilerplate about stuff in another part of the world?

The military industrial complex wages its wars almost pretty much no matter who is in power, even when Trump ordered them to stop attacking Syria they did so covertly. So it's a non-issue, it won't be fixed until post-collapse of America. However, only one party will force you to take drugs that kill you, and they will make food, water, and energy extremely scarce.

Are you actually going to be honest, my_time? Why engage in denial?
The GOP was in power, for 2 straight years, and they did none of this (2017-2019) regarding fertilizer. The GOP was in power under Bush for a while, and did none of this as well

It is hard for me to believe Trump didn't want to attack Syria, being he called Assad a "Gas Killing Animal" and committed a serious war crime in murdering the Iranian general, all because that Iranian general was wiping out ISIS in Syria. The same ISIS that tortured and murdered innocent Christian children.

If the GOP was concerned about food shortages they would be finding peace with Putin, right now as I type this out, and figuring out how to get fertilizer to farmers by next spring. The GOP has the bully pulpit and they use it to throw Trump supporters under the bus, make excuses, and fund the murder or White Christians across Ukraine all so the Wall Street elites can profit.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
The GOP was in power, for 2 straight years, and they did none of this (2017-2019) regarding fertilizer. The GOP was in power under Bush for a while, and did none of this as well

Because there was open trade with Russia so there was little need to make our own. The difference is that we would already have been making a lot of fertilizer with the GOP had the war started under them, because the GOP represents a lot of domestic industry.

Moreover, the Ukrainian war probably would not have happened under Trump, because Trump would have insisted against Ukraine joining NATO, which then would have put Putin at ease. Trump would have said, "Our existing NATO members aren't even paying their fair share as it is, why would we take on a deadbeat nation like Ukraine?" :laugh:

It is hard for me to believe Trump didn't want to attack Syria, being he called Assad a "Gas Killing Animal" and committed a serious war crime in murdering the Iranian general, all because that Iranian general was wiping out ISIS in Syria. The same ISIS that tortured and murdered innocent Christian children.
Trivial, besides the point. You still dodge the essential questions: Who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and make food, water, and energy extremely scarce? Which one is easier to survive under?
If the GOP was concerned about food shortages they would be finding peace with Putin, right now as I type this out, and figuring out how to get fertilizer to farmers by next spring. The GOP has the bully pulpit and they use it to throw Trump supporters under the bus, make excuses, and fund the murder or White Christians across Ukraine all so the Wall Street elites can profit.

The GOP does not have the bully pulpit, nor can they make peace deals; but the most criticism over Ukraine has been from GOP members such as Rand Paul. Not a single word of criticism in Ukraine from the Dems. That's why the fake news calls the GOP "the party of Putin," because Republicans actually question even the most rudimentary things going on.

But again, all of this is irrelevant to the actual question of politics at hand, which is, which party will enable the common folk to survive better? Who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and make food, water, and energy extremely scarce?

As long as people keep dodging this question, it just makes Republicans look better and better. Unbiased minds who read this thread will be forced to agree with me because no one here will answer the simple facts of the matter.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Because there was open trade with Russia so there was little need to make our own. The difference is that we would already have been making a lot of fertilizer with the GOP had the war started under them, because the GOP represents a lot of domestic industry.

Moreover, the Ukrainian war probably would not have happened under Trump, because Trump would have insisted against Ukraine joining NATO, which then would have put Putin at ease. Trump would have said, "Our existing NATO members aren't even paying their fair share as it is, why would we take on a deadbeat nation like Ukraine?" :laugh:

Trivial, besides the point. You still dodge the essential questions: Who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and make food, water, and energy extremely scarce? Which one is easier to survive under?

The GOP does not have the bully pulpit, nor can they make peace deals; but the most criticism over Ukraine has been from GOP members such as Rand Paul. Not a single word of criticism in Ukraine from the Dems. That's why the fake news calls the GOP "the party of Putin," because Republicans actually question even the most rudimentary things going on.

But again, all of this is irrelevant to the actual question of politics at hand, which is, which party will enable the common folk to survive better? Who will force you to take drugs that kill you, and make food, water, and energy extremely scarce?

As long as people keep dodging this question, it just makes Republicans look better and better. Unbiased minds who read this thread will be forced to agree with me because no one here will answer the simple facts of the matter.
There is never an excuse to rely your food chain on another country all so billionaire open borders elites can make more profit. It was all about billionaires making money and the GOP was more than happy to abide and put us in danger and continue to do so. Farmers have been talking about this for a long time, because everything is so genetically modified that any break in the chain means disaster. And we are heading for that disaster next year.

Of course the GOP has the bully pulpit. Right now Putin is really going for it, all it would take is a few GOP members to go on Fox and counter the lies on that station regarding Putin to really change things. And they are not going to do it. I think it was 8 or 9 GOP Senators that voted against the $40 billion fraud in Ukraine. That is an embarrassment for the GOP.

If you and everyone else here wants to vote GOP because you believe it will buy your more time or cause the elites more problems, I support that. I think both are reasonably true. I just know that buying us time doesn't mean spending those precious years making Trump meme's or supporting some silly DR3 propped up entertainer. It is time to really prepare for what is coming. Make hay while the sun is shining. And I sadly think a lot of very good people are still taking it easy because they think Trump and Q will come back and perform the fight for them.

That is my only concern. I can see what is coming and I want you and the other good God-fearing Christians to be as ready as possible.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I just want to follow up a little bit about why I am adamant about my point and I don't mean to disrespect anyone here. I too agree the GOP probably buys us a little bit more time, as long as we use that time wisely.

40 years ago a farmer could fill his 3/4 ton pickup with grain and run back and forth to the local grain bin and clear out a field. Today, with all the genetic modifications, in some areas an entire semi truck is filled up within 3 acres. 3 acres x 300+ bushels per acre = nearly 1000 bushels = an entire semi-truck you see flying down the interstate. And an average field is 40 acres, though in this day an age many farmers are farming 1,000+ acres.

With all that said, this explosion in crop production was due to genetic modifications. You have so many chemicals going directly into the seed. You have certain fertilizers you apply at different times a year. You have herbicides you have to apply and can only go with certain GMO seeds. Use the wrong herbicide and you kill your GMO plants and you get nothing. There is so much science and technology involved at every level and it is needed to feed the much larger population we have today. One break in the chain and it all crashes down.

The fact we allowed these products to be produced overseas all so wall street billionaires could get richer is beyond a crime. But the fact we are pushing this issue with Putin is really remarkable. I have lost all faith in our govt., except those few brave GOP members that actually don't support White Christian muder for wall street profit.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant

Apparently we're blackpillers if we don't vote straight R on every ticket. They can only get things done (for real this time!) if they control every branch of govt! The most importantest election ever!

However, I offered a solution: sending a message and moving the window away from where it currently stands. I'd support running Nick Fuentes at this point. If you want to keep voting for NYC real estate agents and Harvard lawyers and hoping they do something different, go for it. If you haven't noticed though, the majority of conservatives are dropping out of that game. For the first time in history, independents outnumber both parties together.

Plus last I checked, the previous Republican in charge locked us in our homes, shilled his precious vaxx, went with "money printing," demanded ZIRP, vocally supported gun control, held up a gay flag to drool over, etc. etc.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
According to the Fake News, Trump has big plans to purge DC if he gets back in:

I had to delete half of the report because it exceeds the 20k char limit of the forum, click link for full version.
We'll see more of this kind of reporting over the next couple of years. These DC reporters do this kind of thing to make a name for themselves and $$$$ by reporting the "inside" of the Trump organization. As we know, Trump is nowhere near sufficiently organized to pull something like this off, and it's likely just part of his pattern of putting forth big ideas and never going through with them. The reporter is probably exaggerating anyway.

That being said, there does need to be a house cleaning in DC's civil service, especially in the Department of Justice, State, and some of the intelligence agencies. If Trump could get some of that done, it would be good for the country.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Voting isn't going to save us but it still has strategic value. People here are way too quick to blackpill and throw the baby out with the bathwater. I compare Republicans to someone with a drinking problem versus Democrats who are heroin addicts. It's not even close to the "lesser of two evils" but instead avoiding the Democrat party which has gone full pyschopath.

The point of voting Republican is so that when the collapse does finally come, instead of having to face a mega goliath state that's stolen all of the country's resources in their addict fueled binge, you only face a normal state with limited resources and employees so that you actually have the freedom and space to survive.

If Democrats continue to hold office they may kill off whatever is left of the country before they are removed from power, but Republicans will most likely fight each other, and other Democrats, over the scraps as the state dissolves in bankruptcy. One outcome is a hundred times better than the other, don't kid yourself otherwise.

How exactly are the Republicans a better option at the state or federal level? Most of the Republicans in Congress are rino. Senator Desantis would seem to be one of the exceptions but even he is Israel first.

C413CF50-638F-4942-B5B0-9C2D957B4A54.jpeg
I’m not saying don’t vote but definitely look into who you are voting for. If you are voting for a Romney or another McCain or Youngkin or Liz Cheney just because they are republican Id say it’s misguided.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Noooo he's not. If you are at all plugged into RW politics it's clear the RINOs are trying to set up DeSantis as the anti-Trump, and he's comprised in all the usual jewish-mafia type ways. Trump is still the best option in 24. I like to think he'll do a better job picking his team this next go-around, with how badly they all back stabbed him. No more Pence, no more Kushner, no more Adelson, etc. etc.

I was ready to take you seriously until you wrote “no more Kushner”. Kushner will either run the White House again or be given a more important role like Secretary of State. Trump chose Kushner over Bannon in 2017 and would do the same again in a heartbeat if he somehow got re elected in 2024

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
How exactly are the Republicans a better option at the state or federal level? Most of the Republicans in Congress are rino. Senator Desantis would seem to be one of the exceptions but even he is Israel first.

View attachment 45601
I’m not saying don’t vote but definitely look into who you are voting for. If you are voting for a Romney or another McCain or Youngkin or Liz Cheney just because they are republican Id say it’s misguided.
I've been critical of the DeSantis MIGA element (and Trump for that matter)

But....

Are you seriously unable to see the difference in taxes/border security/and trade under Republicans vs Democrats? How about the Culture War? CRT and Tranny story time?

I am watching Trump right now... he's hitting the important things that are relevant. Trump's hitting Transgender Teachers/CRT/Women's sports/Big Pharma and puberty blockers. ect....

DeSantis has said the same sort of thing.

I was ready to take you seriously until you wrote “no more Kushner”. Kushner will either run the White House again or be given a more important role like Secretary of State. Trump chose Kushner over Bannon in 2017 and would do the same again in a heartbeat if he somehow got re elected in 2024

As far as Kushner.... maybe so. I am less sure that Kushner is as interested now that he got his daddy a pardon.
Could it not be possible that with enough MAGA midterm and 2024 American Firsters.... A Trump figure returns, having learned the deceit of Ryan and McConnel and actually weilds power with an advisor like DeSantis (who actually knows how to weild the institutional power due to his background in Bureaucracy)

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
I've been critical of the DeSantis MIGA element (and Trump for that matter)

But....

Are you seriously unable to see the difference in taxes/border security/and trade under Republicans vs Democrats? How about the Culture War? CRT and Tranny story time?

I am watching Trump right now... he's hitting the important things that are relevant. Trump's hitting Transgender Teachers/CRT/Women's sports/Big Pharma and puberty blockers. ect....

DeSantis has said the same sort of thing.

Yes I’m serious. BLM, drag queen story hour all became popular and their movement gained momentum in the 4 years while Trump was in office.

There are a lot more Republicans like Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney than Trump and Desantis, that is my point. Trump gave us operation warp speed to get the extremely popular and successful covid vaccine out. How exactly is that better than the democrats and Biden and his handlers?