25-Foot Primitive Statue Unveiled in NYC Rockefeller Center to Honor African Culture…

get2choppaaa

Pelican
The symbols that we're a conquered people are fast advancing.

Can I say booga booga? Is that ok?

Asking for a friend.

The symbols that we're a conquered people are fast advancing.

Little Black Sambo, meet Big Black Sambo.

unit414

Sparrow
It is surreal how badly this country panders to the least productive and most troublesome demographic. The blacks had better enjoy it while they can. They are at their zenith right now, with everything possible being done to pump them up and appease them. Once this is a majority Latino country, I guarantee the pandering will stop, and things will start to get real for the kangz and queenz. They will be wishing whitey was back in power.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
It is surreal how badly this country panders to the least productive and most troublesome demographic. The blacks had better enjoy it while they can. They are at their zenith right now, with everything possible being done to pump them up and appease them. Once this is a majority Latino country, I guarantee the pandering will stop, and things will start to get real for the kangz and queenz. They will be wishing whitey was back in power.
It will run its course. It's just a replay of the social engineering witnessed in the 50s through the 70s with black fully being proxy warriors for the wasp and ((())) elite.

bucky

Ostrich
It's all pretty surreal at this point. What you mention here, the "free" trillions of USD they're handing out more or less regularly now, how we'll have a "transwoman" weight lifter in the next Olympics, apparently. I could go on. Things that make sense are pretty squarely in the minority now.

I don't know any of you guys personally, but I'm glad I've got this place to blow off some steam. If it weren't for you all and my based Latina Catholic wife, I don't know what I'd do.

I've posted this before, but Luke 21, 9-19 helps me a lot when I start getting down too, especially the bolded parts:

9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.

14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Last edited:

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Our civilization was conquered in 1920 and has been being vandalized since.

Some other notable vandalizations:

And this painted under the Eiffel tower:

From the guy who specializes in white exterminationist "art":

Defacing the front of the Louvre Palace:

1) Look at this switch-face soyboy writing for Vice: https://www.vice.com/en/contributor/nathaniel-ainley
2) Didnt have the guts to say a black man and white woman locked in a kissing embrace: "The structure of the mural is simple: at its center, two individuals are locked in a kissing embrace."

Goni

Woodpecker

The modern European and western world since Renaissance and especially since the 17th century has been deeply connected to jews.

So, the invasion started in a programmed way since 1600s ( maybe earlier) and became more and more evident by the 19th and especially 20th century.

The final conquest was done with the Federal Reserves in 1913 and end of WW1 in 1918.

Blade Runner

Pelican
The inertia or idea that "money won't run out" and I'm rich relatively so I'm staying in the northeast (NY here) is mind boggling to me. But the friends that I have seen with this mentality I guess are in a weird way totally different than I am, don't take religious things seriously, etc.