25-Foot Primitive Statue Unveiled in NYC Rockefeller Center to Honor African Culture…

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Compare this with the kind of statue they actually build in Africa:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzQyZjA2MjE5ZmVjZDU2ZDg2Zl9MZV9Nb251bWVudF9kZV9sYV9SZW5haXNzYW5jZV9hZnJpY2FpbmUuanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI1ODB4NTgwIyJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0

Towgunner

Kingfisher
Disappointing. But then again, New York is far from being a pretty city. There's still some nice architecture and decor that can be found, such as, Grand Central Station, but, for the most part NY is an ugly city and this is an ugly statue.

This is the kind of decorative art we can expect from the "revolutionaries". They're all left side of the bellcurve losers, so, we can't expect them to appreciate the finer things in life.

Elsewhere, another large hedge fund moved out because of high taxes.

Peacock
Gold Member
This statue is a smart and woke representation of lucifer, the light bearer, much like the statue of liberty, which is a representation of the goddess of Isis/Ishtar, a feminine emanation of lucifer:

statuelibertyinanna.jpg

It's basically an update of the Promethean light-bearer statue on Rockefeller Plaza:
im-223236

and a fusion with more recent representations of satan sitting on a throne:

Satan-Figurine-in-Goat-Form-Sitting-on-Throne.jpg

the statue is a kind of BLM update on the usual representation of satan:
IMG_4918-683x1024.jpg

It's a pretty good representation of the current flavor of luciferianism that is being used to subvert and subjugate society.

PillBoxer

Sparrow
This is pretty bad ass and something to be proud. Quite a contrast from that ugly thing just installed in New York.
I would bet good money that the actually African statue was built by the North Koreans. They do a lot of statue business overseas and this one just screams Kim Il-Sung.

Edit: It was. I know North Korean art: https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1026383.shtml

As far as the Rockefeller Center statue, it kind of reminds me of Don Cheadle.

unit414

Sparrow
Dakar, Senegal.

It was conceived and planned by the Senegalese architect Pierre Goudiaby, in conjunction with the Senegalese President.
Wrong! Wiki is your friend, dude. Just as I said in a previous post you downvoted, it was NOT designed or built by Senegalese or any other African. Nice try, though.

From Wiki: The statue's design was derided internationally because of false claims of its Senegalese origin, actually having been designed by a Romanian architect and built by a North Korean sculpting company famous for various projects and large statues throughout Africa since the 1970s.[8]

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Wrong! Wiki is your friend, dude. Just as I said in a previous post you downvoted, it was NOT designed or built by Senegalese or any other African. Nice try, though.

From Wiki: The statue's design was derided internationally because of false claims of its Senegalese origin, actually having been designed by a Romanian architect and built by a North Korean sculpting company famous for various projects and large statues throughout Africa since the 1970s.[8]
The source takes you to a blank page. Not surprising, since anyone can edit Wikipedia.

Personally, I don’t find it hard to believe that a few Africans have high IQ.