25-Foot Primitive Statue Unveiled in NYC Rockefeller Center to Honor African Culture…

unit414

Robin
The source takes you to a blank page. Not surprising, since anyone can edit Wikipedia.

Personally, I don’t find it hard to believe that a few Africans have high IQ.
Never been to Africa, have you? Well, I have. And know many other peeps who have. Yeah, maybe there are "a few," out of a billion, that have high IQ. I still guarantee no African either designed or built that statue. Would bet my house on it. I was also stationed in South Korea, and studied everything I could about North Korea, and that statue is *classic* North Korean design and construction. Another poster on this thread made the same observation.
You are either quite naive, or being obtuse, and I request that you don't address or quote any more of my posts. I am an Identity Christian, just so you know.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Never been to Africa, have you? Well, I have. And know many other peeps who have. Yeah, maybe there are "a few," out of a billion, that have high IQ. I still guarantee no African either designed or built that statue. Would bet my house on it. I was also stationed in South Korea, and studied everything I could about North Korea, and that statue is *classic* North Korean design and construction. Another poster on this thread made the same observation.
You are either quite naive, or being obtuse, and I request that you don't address or quote any more of my posts. I am an Identity Christian, just so you know.
An ‘identity Christian’? Never heard of those.

Your bad experiences in Africa, and your wonderful experiences in South Korea, are great. I’m sure they have made you an expert on architecture and IQ, but I see no need for you to get triggered by the possibility of high-IQ Africans.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
And it was physically built by a North Korean construction company.

"Conceived and planned" is just a fancy way of saying "project management"

Even has that classic commie aesthetic feel.

African intelligentsia and artisans frequently trained in Russia, especially during the Cold War, when African resources were contested between the West and the Soviets.

The fact that this causes an African architect to choose a brutalist-lite style is not proof of North Korean involvement. It's just proof of Eastern bloc influences via education.

African intelligentsia and artisans frequently trained in Russia, especially during the Cold War, when African resources were contested between the West and the Soviets.

The fact that this causes an African architect to choose a brutalist-lite style is not proof of North Korean involvement. It's just proof of Eastern bloc influences via education.
None of the africans involved were educated in the east...

The main architect went to (((RPI))) in Troy, Ny.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I will bet you a whole lot of money that this statue was NOT built by any African or group of Africans. Not a chance. I'm sure that statue is how Africans would like to think of themselves, but it is a far cry from their reality.
Yeah, just look at that awful reality of African families... as opposed to the 70%+ single mother birth, child tranny, atheist paradise that we have here in the west?

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
Yeah, just look at that awful reality of African families... as opposed to the 70%+ single mother birth, child tranny, atheist paradise that we have here in the west?
I used to love poking fun at the various idiosyncrasies of Africa, especially these kinds of folk medicine and witch doctors.

But we, in the west, seem to have an epidemic of both children and adults becoming possessed and altered by the full spirit and identity of the other sex of one's self, so much that we cut off and mutilate sexual organs to "help" them with this alter ego spirit possession.

We also have rituals where entire cities come together to celebrate the joy and beauty of male anal sex and female scissoring. We encourage kids to explore this type of sex at an early age.

But at least we have (most of the time) running water right? So that all good then.

Once I saw things in that lense, I realized we can't really judge that much.

unit414

Robin
Oh, Africans get a few things right, but they also have 70-80 average IQs, great promiscuity and illegitimate births just like here, can't maintain a civilization, use rape as a weapon of war, enjoy cutting off hands and heads, like "necklacing" their enemies, kidnapping children to serve in their ragtag little rebel armies, can't do any significant agriculture to feed themselves, believe having sex with children cures AIDS, animism as religion, etc., etc., etc.

In spite of their being based about gayism, trannyism, etc., they are still primitive, violent, and not a people or culture we can learn very much from. Whites have 10,000 years of civilization and progress, even if it is now being screwed up by liberals. African blacks have one single year repeated 10,000 times and virtually no progress except that brought to them by western Whites.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Oh, Africans get a few things right, but they also have 70-80 average IQs, great promiscuity and illegitimate births just like here, can't maintain a civilization, use rape as a weapon of war, enjoy cutting off hands and heads, like "necklacing" their enemies, kidnapping children to serve in their ragtag little rebel armies, can't do any significant agriculture to feed themselves, believe having sex with children cures AIDS, animism as religion, etc., etc., etc.
To be honest, this just sounds like a lot of Western degenerates and neocons.

Africa has these problems, but a lot of this is overblown. Where it exists, it is encouraged by Western countries, who want to see Africa's downfall (see Kissinger's documents on this).

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Compare this with the kind of statue they actually build in Africa:

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzQyZjA2MjE5ZmVjZDU2ZDg2Zl9MZV9Nb251bWVudF9kZV9sYV9SZW5haXNzYW5jZV9hZnJpY2FpbmUuanBnIl0sWyJwIiwidGh1bWIiLCI1ODB4NTgwIyJdLFsicCIsImNvbnZlcnQiLCItcXVhbGl0eSA4MSAtYXV0by1vcmllbnQiXV0
And on the Wikipedia page about this amazing statue:

It was a poorly received piece by art critics around the world

Art critics around the world are supreme degenerates who love only idiotic "Emperor's New Clothes" type of modern art, so that's no surprise.

Zep

Pelican
This statue is a smart and woke representation of lucifer, the light bearer, much like the statue of liberty, which is a representation of the goddess of Isis/Ishtar, a feminine emanation of lucifer:

View attachment 30904

It's basically an update of the Promethean light-bearer statue on Rockefeller Plaza:
im-223236

and a fusion with more recent representations of satan sitting on a throne:

Satan-Figurine-in-Goat-Form-Sitting-on-Throne.jpg

the statue is a kind of BLM update on the usual representation of satan:
IMG_4918-683x1024.jpg

It's a pretty good representation of the current flavor of luciferianism that is being used to subvert and subjugate society.

It looks stupid, dense, half-conscious, what could be the point of this? To mock blacks?

BLMeToo

Pigeon
You say that like it's a bad thing
Black people are still human beings made in the image of God. Whatever cultural issues they may have, they have inherent worth and dignity because they, like you, are human beings created by God.

I live in SodoManhattan, fairly close to Rockefeller. It's embarrassing how this thing is kitty-corner to St. Patrick's Cathedral, which is actually beautiful and uplifts the soul to God.