25-Foot Primitive Statue Unveiled in NYC Rockefeller Center to Honor African Culture…

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Oh, pagan Europeans get a few things right, but they also have 70-80 average IQs, great promiscuity and illegitimate births just like here, can't maintain a civilization, use rape as a weapon of war, enjoy cutting off hands and heads, like "necklacing" their enemies, kidnapping children to serve in their ragtag little rebel armies, can't do any significant agriculture to feed themselves, believe having sex with children cures AIDS, animism as religion, etc., etc., etc.

In spite of their being based about gayism, trannyism, etc., they are still primitive, violent, and not a people or culture we can learn very much from. Romans have 10,000 years of civilization and progress, even if it is now being screwed up by senators and conspirators. Frankish European barbarians have one single year repeated 10,000 times and virtually no progress except that brought to them by the Christian Roman Empire.

Last edited:

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Maybe I was in North Africa, so it's a bad comparison, but I saw a lot of good architecture and sculpture there...are they not hiring based on talent for things like this? Because if I wanted to carve a parody statue to mock Africa, it would look like this.

Yes, that's the plan from the very beginning. False representation.

They should have made a statue of this guy instead.

st-moses-the-ethiopian.jpg

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Wow, what a horrible sculpture. It looks like a retarded Easter Island statue.

Maybe I was in North Africa, so it's a bad comparison, but I saw a lot of good architecture and sculpture there...are they not hiring based on talent for things like this? Because if I wanted to carve a parody statue to mock Africa, it would look like this.
The style of the NYC statute is based on the sort of totems and statues seen in Sub-Saharan Africa, not northern Africa. Some examples:

African-Statues-Dan-Statue-1-Front.jpgAfrican_Statues_Baule_Statue_9_LeftB.jpg

The NYC statute is supposed to base on these sort of statues and isn't a parody.

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
An ‘identity Christian’? Never heard of those.

Your bad experiences in Africa, and your wonderful experiences in South Korea, are great. I’m sure they have made you an expert on architecture and IQ, but I see no need for you to get triggered by the possibility of high-IQ Africans.

Christian Identity adherents assert that the white people of Europe or Caucasians in general are God's servant people, according to the promises that were given to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It further asserts that the early European tribes were really the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel and therefore the rightful heirs to God's promises, and God's chosen people

Philonous

Sparrow
The one creative expression the black race did well wasn’t in visual arts, but music. Singing, dancing, harmonizing, inventing musical “variations on a theme”, doing all this extemporaneously, keeping time, memorizing lyric passages, making interesting rhythmic and bass passages to otherwise humdrum melodies—in these things you have historically seen a large number of blacks exceeding in.

In contrast, the visual arts and the sciences—things that require an abundance of patience—almost nothing. Their tribal art is the aesthetic equivalent to the stuff white children make out of Play-Doh.

But it’s not the blacks who are in control of western civilization. It’s the Jews.

And so the Jews stick this colossal, boring, ugly, and expressionless African tribal head in the middle of Jew York City just to show whites are no longer in control of the American civilization they built.

Just don’t hold your breath for that thing ever doing any tours of Israel. Don’t hold your breath for it ever showing up in Israeli magazines promoting “The Future of Israel”.

Maddox

Sparrow
And so the Jews stick this colossal, boring, ugly, and expressionless African tribal head in the middle of Jew York City just to show whites are no longer in control of the American civilization they built.

Sounds about right. Just like they stuck the statue of that stupid little girl across from the NY Stock Exchange to remind men that feminists have taken over the country.

Last edited: