3 female police officers from Sweden fail to apprehend violent refugee

Foolsgo1d said:
This isn't just about the females here but more or less the police in general. They cannot use tazers or mace?
If you look at 0:59 it looks like the one in the middle gives him a shot of OC/pepper spray, and you can see him with his hands up to his face before the guy tackles him from behind, and again around 1:53.

The thing about pepper spray is that, in training, cops get a shot of it in the face then have to do something like complete an obstacle course and/or restrain and detain a subject; they pretty much all manage to do it, which is supposed to teach them that (a) a 'goal-oriented' person will work through the pain and (b) pepper spray is no magic bullet.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
ed pluribus unum said:
Foolsgo1d said:
This isn't just about the females here but more or less the police in general. They cannot use tazers or mace?
If you look at 0:59 it looks like the one in the middle gives him a shot of OC/pepper spray, and you can see him with his hands up to his face before the guy tackles him from behind, and again around 1:53.

The thing about pepper spray is that, in training, cops get a shot of it in the face then have to do something like complete an obstacle course and/or restrain and detain a subject; they pretty much all manage to do it, which is supposed to teach them that (a) a 'goal-oriented' person will work through the pain and (b) pepper spray is no magic bullet.
Pepper spray isn't a magic bullet but it slows the perp down. if you want to stop someone I believe the Israelies have something far more effective.

WhatTheFuck

Robin
Gold Member
Handsome Creepy Eel said:
The sight of armed police FLEEING from an unarmed suspect at 2:17...
Soon after, they realized what was really happening. He was just trying to help them shatter the glass ceiling society placed in their police car. He will walk away a hero here.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
After watching the video of Swedish female cops again, I am puzzled by how three strong and empowered women were unable to clamp down one man even.

Seriously...what qualifications do the *female* police officers - all over the world - bring to the job beside their tits and pussies?

These two Chinese female police officers were fighting each other in traffic. Over what...who knows?

RatInTheWoods

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I was lead to believe women police officers "calm the situation down" and handle aggression SO MUCH better than the "rambo machismo male" police....

mhnd

Sparrow
Gold Member
Rolls up on the cops with rock to the windshield - calmly walks away an undefeated champion.

IvanDrago

Pelican
Gold Member
They should have told the guy to lie down with his hands behind his back in a firmer tone of voice and should have included the words "Or else!"

The Angry Foreigner makes an important point:

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/04/03/5-swedish-cops-fail-to-arrest-1-refugee/

One of the cops was indeed a man there, but he did not use much violence - also the video here is a bit better in terms of quality. Correction - the man who came on later was a security guard and not a cop. So it is 3 female cops and one security guard (training and abilities for those vary greatly - also security guards cannot apply the same kind of violence than cops).

According to him the restraint shown by cops and security guards is based on previous incidences, where men have restrained rapefugee "youth" with supposedly "excessive" violence:

https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2016-06-07/prestigefylld-nominering-till-sydsvenskan-journalister

Back in the day that little imported enricher bit the guards, but the media pointed it as if it was a 9yo Treyvon Martin brutalized by the white oppressors.

To this very day, it’s easy to find numerous articles about how these boys are innocent victims, and the guards vicious predators. But it’s not very easy to find an article following up what happened, and nuancing with the guards perspective.

Here is one. It explains that the police investigation was dropped, and it was concluded that the guards behaved correctly in an extremely tough situation.

We also learn that the reason they took a time-out from work isn’t because of the ongoing investigation, as it was reported. It was due to safety reasons, and the two men feeling extremely shitty.

They recieved lots of threats. Their own children were gonna “get their heads smashed in too, with steel pipes”, and people would come to the central to ask their employers who “those two child abusers are”. Security guards all over the nation suddenly caught a bad rep because of the media.

Did any mainstream-media outlet in Sweden cover this?

Did anyone take responsibility for the fake news they created?
What the Angry Foreigner misses however is the feminist angle. 4 men would not have had the same problems with it. In fact - one man would have made a difference.

But that Angry Foreigner is half-cucked. He sometimes takes the side of SJWs and other brood - Sweden has colored him a bit in his views.

Still - I think that all police officers and guards generally are very careful when dealing with anyone non-White. They could be viewed as racist, they could become the victims of fake press witch hunts and the lives of their children & family could be threatened. I don't think that those threats are empty.

Frankly - the 4 Swedish cops who detained 2 guys in the NYC subway here probably face less repercussions than if they arrested two refugees in Sweden in the same way while being in uniform:

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
Suits said:
An effective Toronto police officer overcoming stereotypes:

It is the look and mannerisms of defeat that piss me off.

This is a core difference between man and woman.

A man rages up and on; testosterone gives him new life. Only until he is completely gassed and injured will he look defeated and even then he will still have the 'fight' in him.

I get angry when these female cops all look like they want just to go home and quit when things get tough. You would be your damn dollar that if I were a cop and had the ability to use "force", I would be putting punks on their face if they came at me like that.

It isn't always like this with women, though. You try to go after a woman's kid, and you see the "fight" come into her, and she tries and kills you, but anything aside from their children and women simply doesn't care on that level to fight.

Skank_Hunt

Kingfisher
Gold Member
RaccoonFace said:
Sure pics like this are funny and make the point fantastically well, but this is a nation with beautiful landscape, and genetically, a beautiful people. At one point in time, there was a balance of values of tolerance, and equality - the ideal swedish society - and quality of life there was among the very best in the world. I cannot stress this enough, a truly beautiful country in so many ways.

How desperately sad it is to see what has happened in the last two decades or so. Housing projects filled with invaders, destroying the country from the inside, paid to do so by the very government whose country they are destroying. Mass deportation and removal of welfare for migrants, plus mandatory reversal of leftist indoctrination classes for all remaining native citizens might stand a chance, but it would have to be heavy handed and decisive, a manner which stands against swedish values. Therefore it is with great sadness that I accept Sweden is fucked. We can only hope other countries (Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Russia etc.) observe from what has happened to Sweden and learn exactly what not to do, thus preserving their own respective cultures.

P.S. De La Hoya in his prime would have been proud of that punch at 2:10. A true Allahu Akbar swing. After that they seemed dazed and confused.

eskimobobseal

Pelican
Gold Member
Yet another reason why women should be caretakers at home, not doing a man's job in law enforcement. God created man and woman with different psychological and biological traits for a reason and whenever people try and circumvent nature it rarely works. I don't see how anyone can oppose women in the military but then think it's cool for them to be cops. They can't handle the mental and physical stress of the job, nor do they have the protective instincts necessary to be good at the job.

Political correctness is suicide.

CaptainChardonnay

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't get why they didn't just taser or beat the fuck out of him with a baton. Even using lethal force would have been borderline ok since he was throwing big rocks at them, that could count as a threat to their direct lives if it were to hit them on the head.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
If I was jumped by 3 swedish female cops, especially if they were all blonde and ineffectual I would be confused if it was a real arrest or just flirty foreplay.