3 Spiritual Types Of Women

I am engaged to a ‘post repentant’ woman.. I never thought I would be able to marry a woman with past sins such as hers (they are quite bad), but we are now on a journey of faith together. We attend mass weekly, pray and do bible study together. I must keep reminding myself that I was just as bad as she was, and if she doesn’t deserve forgiveness then why should I?
I would be lying if I said there were no doubts in the back of my mind, but I think (hope?) that these are normal when making such a huge life decision. Something that gives me a bit more confidence is that she is still very young and has plenty more time to engage in sins of the flesh without worrying about her biological clock, but she has chosen me as the one she wants. I am the first man she has ever had that encouraged any kind of faith in her. I hope she is not doing it just to please me, but I believe she is showing a very sincere desire to get closer to God. Often times she is the one dragging me out of bed to attend mass on Sunday (although I’m much better now).

One main reason that I can forgive her of her sins is the fact that she doesn’t seem to have lost her ability to pair bond, despite her numerous sexual partners. She treats me really well and expresses child-like love and affection toward me. I truly hope that this works out and we spend our lives together, and I hope God is pleased with me bringing a fallen woman back into his care. I am aware of the risks involved, still, I have come to the decision that all I can do is try my very best and leave the rest up to God.

Compulsive desire for sexual variety is hard-wired in promiscuous women, if she hasn't broken her soul ties and repented completely of her past it's not a matter of if, just when, she starts seeking strange schlong. I would beware, worldly women are excellent chameleons and can easily disguise their true nature behind religion

Anno

Chicken
Be mindful that a woman's n-count is inversely correlated to her ability to pair bond, whereas yours is not at all correlated. You both may be spiritually worthy of forgiveness, but you should still heed your gut, as your two pasts are not comparable. A pre-nup and a surreptitious DNA swab of each kid you give her would not be out of place, if you decide to marry her anyway.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Married for 20 years to pre-repentant: A warning to young men

I'm a life-long Orthodox Christian (baptized as infant), but like most men of my generation abandoned the faith when I went off to college. I met a non-Orthodox, non-Christian woman and we got married. Even after I re-joined the church about 10 years into our marriage she remained a proud unrepentant woman. We already have three children, all baptized Orthodox at my insistence, but my wife insists on using air quotes when she says the word "God." She is a quintessential modern woman, and we are light years away in terms of faith. She thinks it weird to see me reading scripture or arguing that Christianity is any better than any other yoga-style new age ideals.

Of course I made a commitment to her many decades back, and we have three children, so I will not divorce her at this stage. It is my cross to bear. I do my best to share my faith with my children, but as far as marriage goes, it is mostly a quiet misery. Not a sob story, a WARNING-- choose your spouse wisely. Remember that a truly faithful partner is exceedingly rare these days, and unfortunately in our depraved age 9 out of 10 men are better off becoming monastics.

I'm a life-long Orthodox Christian (baptized as infant), but like most men of my generation abandoned the faith when I went off to college. I met a non-Orthodox, non-Christian woman and we got married. Even after I re-joined the church about 10 years into our marriage she remained a proud unrepentant woman. We already have three children, all baptized Orthodox at my insistence, but my wife insists on using air quotes when she says the word "God." She is a quintessential modern woman, and we are light years away in terms of faith. She thinks it weird to see me reading scripture or arguing that Christianity is any better than any other yoga-style new age ideals.

Of course I made a commitment to her many decades back, and we have three children, so I will not divorce her at this stage. It is my cross to bear. I do my best to share my faith with my children, but as far as marriage goes, it is mostly a quiet misery. Not a sob story, a WARNING-- choose your spouse wisely. Remember that a truly faithful partner is exceedingly rare these days, and unfortunately in our depraved age 9 out of 10 men are better off becoming monastics.
Monastic?
I guess that’s a great option if you plan on WASTING your life living in Sodomerica (I refuse to call that sh*those America), but here’s REAL GOOD advice:
LEAVE Sodomerica and LIVE ABROAD.
I currently reside in Colombia and can EASILY have a great wife if I so desire OR just enjoy sins of the flesh. But either way I’ll be doing it with REAL WOMEN who are feminine and who cherish MASCULINE men.
In the end that’s what counts the most.

Sparkaii

Chicken
Woman
This is a very enlightening thread. As a young Christian woman who is in favour of the traditional ways of marriage, embraces her femininity, it's very promising and delightful to know how many men that are Christian and spiritual themselves, who are looking for women like me and are happy to live out their masculine roles. It gives me a lot of hope and it makes things crystal clear to me, that I need to find a good man who is faithful and believes in God. May I add, I am a post-repentant woman. I've had a traditional upbringing, then in my late teens I had a short life of sin, not to the extreme thankfully but I've woken up and seen Christianity as the best path way that I do not wish to stray from ever again. I am a regular member of a good church and well-known too. I have older strong Christian sisters studying The Bible with me as my support system too.

Last edited:

Nikos225

Chicken
Monastic?
I guess that’s a great option if you plan on WASTING your life living in Sodomerica (I refuse to call that sh*those America), but here’s REAL GOOD advice:
I currently reside in Colombia and can EASILY have a great wife if I so desire OR just enjoy sins of the flesh. But either way I’ll be doing it with REAL WOMEN who are feminine and who cherish MASCULINE men.
I met my wife while living abroad. The honeymoon doesn't last.

The_Trigg

Robin
Disagree on the "post-repentant woman" being a suitable marriage partner. As the old saying goes...can't turn a hoe into a housewife. In my opinion women are "born" to be suitable for marriage (i.e. as virgins who save themselves for marriage, and practice/believe in their parents faith), not "made" suitable for marriage, later in life. They simply don't have enough of a fertility window, nor do I believe they are "wired" to become suitable marriage partners after a wild party stage. 1 Timothy 2:12-15 . However, the post-repentant woman should have rewards in the afterlife, just not here on Earth, most likely. I'm sure there are exceptions, and a few examples of successful marriages to such a post-repentant woman, but few and far between. Once wild, always.

Monastic?
you dont deserve any colombian, not even any worthless colombian female

Something to boost your morale while you carry your cross: an article about how the father's religion is vastly more important than the mother's when it comes to children's religiosity: https://www.fisheaters.com/menandchurch.html

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman

Unequally yoked, whether marriage, business, friendship, etc will produce sterility; it is cruel to yoke an ox and a donkey together. The main cruelty is to God's design, 'murdering' family, community, His Church and ultimately civilization. It carries far reaching consequences and this is unloving to God first, then unloving to one's neighbour. Adultery gets the death penalty within a biblical culture because it is 'murder' of the family that God uses to further Christendom. And if the Christian does not divorce when biblically necessary, then he/she can expect adultery. This would make the Christian an accessory to this crime.

God requires a husband to put Him first, not marriage, not a wife, nor children, or anybody or anything else.
After a season of opportunity for the unbelieving spouse to repent, one is required to divorce, to put God first, if he/she cannot repent.
(Only God can bring one to surrender to His gift of repentance. He decides before the world was created whom He has chosen to receive that gift, in every generation.)
Most of Christianity today is ignorant and stubborn regarding Luke 14:25-27, and when this becomes compromised, no wonder we have the curse of a multi-culturalism. Oil and water do not mix, and an unequally marriage cannot be part of producing long term progression, which is the main reason for marriage, in that marriage's purpose is to further Christendom.

Luke 14:25-27
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

A Christian will get tested to see if he/she will put Him first. Even being pro-life is not to be put above God's commandments. One cannot be anti-abortion and anti-death penalty simultaneously, for Murder, for eg. This would be a contradiction. Much as judeo-Christian is a contradiction.

The first commandment:
v.3 Thou shalt have no other gods[marriage/wife] before me.

The first and great commandment:
35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. 41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
Matthew 22:38

If one does not divorce when it is biblically required, then expect adultery, abuse, abandonment, etc. In other words, expect a worse situation.
God, in His wisdom gives a preventative principle here.

The Church is the worst place for guilt manipulation because we rely on their expertise to guide us. When they get it wrong, the culture goes wrong, because "culture is religion externalized".

I pray God will show the truth, and give you His courage to obey Him, in this heart wrenching situation, in Jesus name, amen.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I think its like saying find a 10. The pious girl does indeed exist. But its more rare than people would like and for the vast majority of men of faith want someone like that.

Also piousness is a work in progress. Some people start pious and mostly stay pious. My Grandmother was of this quality. But more than we would like to acknowledge have a period of going astray. I never had sexual relations but i did dream and lust for a life of that kind of gratification.

I followed Roosh in his past years as a kind of wish fulfillment through his stories and wisdoms, and now i follow his journey and wisdom as a kind of reassurance and reminder i need to concentrate on my faith when it gets weak.

I also think people focus so much on finding the right person than making sure they themselves are a righteous person.

I'm still in allure of aesthetics and beauty. Of power, false power really. Its something i'm working on
As long as you can discern to avoid pietism in a pious lady, you will be far better off.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman

EDIT:
God will test a husband to put Him first, not marriage, not a wife, nor children, or anybody or anything else. Luke 14:25-27
After a season of opportunity for the unbelieving spouse to repent, one is required to divorce, to put God first, if he/she cannot repent.

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

The first commandment, Exodus 20:
v.3 Thou shalt have no other gods [marriage/wife] before me.

35Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying, 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets. 41While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,

biblicalviewondivorce.com

The Will of God Dictates Divorce for Those Unequally Yoked In Marriage

In writing on the topic of the will of God R. C. Sproul made two points that this writer finds of great interest for the born-again who are bound by marriage to someone who has not experienced the …

If one does not divorce when it is biblically required, then expect adultery, abuse, abandonment, etc. In other words, expect a worse situation.

God rules His world, giving Satan permission to rule in the darkness, as a parasite, feeding off our sin.

Quote Reply

Report Edit

Salocin

Robin
I am engaged to a ‘post repentant’ woman.. I never thought I would be able to marry a woman with past sins such as hers (they are quite bad), but we are now on a journey of faith together. We attend mass weekly, pray and do bible study together. I must keep reminding myself that I was just as bad as she was, and if she doesn’t deserve forgiveness then why should I?
I have pondered on situations such as these before. If God Almighty can, for lack of a better term "Forgive and Forget", who am I to judge?

I wish you both the best. God bless!

Nikos225

Chicken
Unequally yoked, whether marriage, business, friendship, etc will produce sterility; it is cruel to yoke an ox and a donkey together. The main cruelty is to God's design, 'murdering' family, community, His Church and ultimately civilization. It carries far reaching consequences and this is unloving to God first, then unloving to one's neighbour. Adultery gets the death penalty within a biblical culture because it is 'murder' of the family that God uses to further Christendom. And if the Christian does not divorce when biblically necessary, then he/she can expect adultery. This would make the Christian an accessory to this crime.

God requires a husband to put Him first, not marriage, not a wife, nor children, or anybody or anything else.
(Only God can bring one to surrender to His gift of repentance. He decides before the world was created whom He has chosen to receive that gift, in every generation.)
Most of Christianity today is ignorant and stubborn regarding Luke 14:25-27, and when this becomes compromised, no wonder we have the curse of a multi-culturalism. Oil and water do not mix, and an unequally marriage cannot be part of producing long term progression, which is the main reason for marriage, in that marriage's purpose is to further Christendom.

A Christian will get tested to see if he/she will put Him first. Even being pro-life is not to be put above God's commandments. One cannot be anti-abortion and anti-death penalty simultaneously, for Murder, for eg. This would be a contradiction. Much as judeo-Christian is a contradiction.

The first commandment:
v.3 Thou shalt have no other gods[marriage/wife] before me.

The Church is the worst place for guilt manipulation because we rely on their expertise to guide us. When they get it wrong, the culture goes wrong, because "culture is religion externalized".

I pray God will show the truth, and give you His courage to obey Him, in this heart wrenching situation, in Jesus name, amen.
Interesting and insightful. Thank you.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Interesting and insightful. Thank you.
Just to add, that the non-Christian spouse takes full advantage, gaining the upper hand, guilty manipulating, because they rely on the Christian to accommodate their religion against God.
Because Christians have adopted the 'nicer than Jesus' attitude, we get unnecessarily trodden on. The hill/hills we choose to die on better be worth it, when we come face to face with Him.

Joe316

Sparrow
When I took the God Pill, I had some 1 and some 3s on my YouTubes, all being foreign. When I joined church, I only saw 2s in the unwed category: being unequally yoked and in sin. There is some bad conscience but that only culminates in more CoVax compliance.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I think its like saying find a 10. The pious girl does indeed exist. But its more rare than people would like and for the vast majority of men of faith want someone like that.

Also piousness is a work in progress. Some people start pious and mostly stay pious. My Grandmother was of this quality. But more than we would like to acknowledge have a period of going astray.

This is significant point, and can be impacted by family and social dynamics.

There are a number of issues when there is not a firm patricach presence from the father. Research has shown sexual development and behaviour starts earlier in female teenagers when the father figure is absent from development. Here is only one study's conclusions, but there are similar studies that support the need for a healthy father involvement with his daughter's development:

In conclusion, father absence was an overriding risk factor for early sexual activity and adolescent pregnancy. Conversely, father presence was a major protective factor against early sexual outcomes, even if other risk factors were present. These findings may support social policies that encourage fathers to form and remain in families with their children (unless the marriage is highly conflictual or violent [study link]