30 Days of Group Praying for Tradwife and Nofap

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Hello. I will be embarking on a challenge where, for thirty days, every day I pray that the single men of this forum meet their future wife. In the mean time I will also be doing thirty days of Nofap.

Beginning today, August 20, I will pray to meet my wife, and also pray for all other members on this forum. Anyone is welcome to join me in prayer and or nofap.

I have been practicing Nofap anyway, but I will make it a point to go thirty days.

Most likely I will forget to pray a few days out of the next thirty, but I will not abandon the challenge. If anyone wants me to pray for them specifically post below.

Great idea guys! I know that we "walk by faith, not by sight".... But it would be such an incredible TESTIMONY for the LORD if every single one of you have success, I wish that very much, as it looks like the "enemy" is winning and the remnant is going to "whiped off" (having no physical offspring).

I will also add FASTENING to it, as well as "power prayers" (like the charismatics do. Maybe its not the magic spell, but it shouldnt harm either").
Also I want to share the experience of a very wise Christian (youtube Channel "FirstfruitsDT"): He stated then whenever a fellow brother or sister seriosly wanted to get married GODS way, and asked and prayed for it, that in any case it also happened :)!

Also I decided to rather pray for you younger brothers and sisters.... as Im about to turn 36 soon, the pool is limited. My time is over, lots of scars.... I dont like to have something which others who deserve it more dont have. Yet here is another true story: A few weeks ago while I was going for a walk, observing the crowd, a young dude approached me randomly with his friends... and it turned out he was a christian and even told me like a mind reaer".... maybe its not too late to meet a mate....", without even bringing up that topic.

And I encourage you to do the "courtship" GODS way. I mean no physical contact, sex before the wedding. Bringing her to church, seing if she has the right attitudes and correct them if there are flaws, getting to know their parents, checking for red flags etc. I know for the world this seems impossible nowadays, but it should increase the chance of success even more when the LORD sees that you fully trust him. Also expec some serios temptations on the way.

This guy, Vlad Savchuck, allthough Im quite suspicios about him (I seriosly apologize if Im wrong, but could it be there is demonic influence?).... gives you the "formula":
The Biblical Way To Date
He sticks a lot to scripture.

Some personal ideas:
I recommend you to be equipped with the "gospel of peace" at your feet, being spirit filled and having the full armor of GOD on. I experienced when Im "spirit filled" and look at somebody, just even from the side... oftentimes they will blink immediately, even without direct eye contact.
If you meet a worldly women, you can use perfectly the world scenario today, to convert her (its easier than ever). I made a "sheet" with the crucial questions and solutions: Who is the real invisible enemy, what is the true virus in the world, whom do you trust, whom do you believe,how do you protect yourself (not just from Corona, but from death).....?
If you meet somebody in a "lukewarm church", you can rely on the 7 letters of Revelation and lead her into the "top category" (church of Philadelphia) ! The lukewarm ones will be "spit out of his mouth".

I dont know much you are experienced with "Game".... if you need some advice regarding Opening (starting a conversation), Transitioning etc.... I think Roosh provides good material. But this shouldnt be a problem, if you are spirit filled the right words and actions should be in your mind. YOU ARE THE PRIZE.... and the best thing which could happen to her. You dont need to impress her.

God bless you!

Im looking forward to hear your success stories!

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I try to stay away from "praying for favors" but I like this idea if it is executed properly. I think it is great to pray for our brothers and that God lead us to a family of our own. In the past, basically everyone in life ended up married, unless one was dedicating himself to the church as a monk/nun, or the occasional eccentric or genius that was so involved and fixated on a single area of devotion. So I don't feel that asking for guidance in a mate is too presumptuous (although none of us are entitled to a mate and sometimes I think it is not God's will that we enter into relationships with broken people, and indeed most of our nation seems broken and damaged).

I saw a film last year about the Miracle of Fatima, which was a great example of the power of collective prayer and belief. It is one of the few collective miracle experiences in the modern era, with thousands reporting seeing a miracle. It's incredible that we have a picture captured of these people during their spiritual experience:

1024px-People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg

Please add me to the list and we may begin praying for each other now, though I recommend an official starting date in the future, say the month of September for example, so that others can join you in this.

I hope more guys will follow :)!

I also want to enourage you to be active and conquer! APPROACH!
Since yesterday night Im full of anxiety and fear.... my flesh is very weakened and shaking, I had terrible nightmares also... reminding me of all the humilating, abusing, disrespectfull situations- where even my friends seriosly wondered "what did you say to her?!?", as if my deamons knew that some kind of mission is ahead. Back then I wanted to do it on my own, idolizing GAME.

I see that the people outside, who didnt "fall".... are now very strong in the flesh. They are very proud and confident, as if Satan offered them a way out of the Pandemic fear (which is now at pause in germany), just not to seek GOD. This can be seen by true "morons" (sorry if I had to write judgemental) walking with cute girls also.
Its a perfect setup in my opinion, we follow in the footsteps of the saints. Paul was also shaking on his first missionary trip.... and Jesus also said that he will send them as sheep amonst the wolfes! I love it to be weak, since then the only strength comes from GOD.

Also I recommend to sharpen the sword, because I know that attacks will come. And oftentimes when I was about to bring somebody to the truth, somebody comes up to "steal" the seed that was a planted (so to say a "cockblocker").... these guys have to be "cut into pieces", and you will be surprised how they litteraly "ran away" once you use the "sword". I think they know "who" speaks. I have a coworker, who knows what I stand for and just recently he "ran away" from me in the midst of a conversation, in a train, just before the doors closed....without me even bringing up "truth".

Ite ad Joseph — Go to Joseph!

To Know One’s Vocation

O Great St. Joseph, so docile to the guidance of the Holy Ghost, obtain for me the grace to know what state of life Divine Providence destines for me. Do not allow me to be deceived with regard to so important a choice, upon which depends my happiness in this world, and even my eternal salvation. Obtain for me that, being enlightened to know the Divine Will and being faithful in accomplishing it, I may embrace the state of life which God has destined for me and which will lead me to a happy eternity. Amen.

Novena Prayer to Saint Joseph

O GLORIOUS descendant of the kings of Judah, Inheritor of the virtues of all the patriarchs. Just and happy St. Joseph, listen to my prayer. Thou art my glorious protector, and shall ever be, after Jesus and Mary the object of my most profound veneration and confidence. Thou art the most hidden, though the greatest Saint, and art particularly the patron of those who serve God with the greatest purity and fervor. In union with all those who have ever been most devoted to thee I now dedicate myself to thy service; beseeching thee, for the sake of Jesus Christ, who vouchsafed to love and obey thee as a son, to become a father to me; and to obtain for me the filial respect, confidence and love of a child towards thee.

O powerful advocate of all Christians, whose intercession, as St. Theresa assures us, has never been found to fail, deign to intercede for me now, and to implore for me the particular intention of this Novena.

(Mention your intentions here)

Recite one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be

Present me O great Saint to the adorable Trinity, with Whom thou hadst so glorious and so intimate a correspondence. Obtain that I may never efface by sin the Sacred Image according to the likeness of which, I was created. Beg for me that my divine Redeemer would enkindle in my heart and in all hearts, the fire of His Love, and infuse therein the virtues of His adorable infancy, His purity, simplicity, obedience, and humility.

Obtain for me likewise a lively devotion to thy virgin spouse, and protect me so powerfully in life and death, that I may have the happiness of dying as thou didst, in the friendship of my Creator, and under the immediate protection of the Mother of God. Amen.

Memorare to St. Joseph​

REMEMBER, O most pure spouse of Mary ever Virgin, my loving protector, Saint Joseph, that never has it be known that anyone ever invoked thy protection, or besought aid of thee, without being consoled.

In this confidence I come before thee; I fervently recommend myself to thee. Despise not my prayer, foster-father of our Redeemer, but do thou in thy pity graciously receive it. Amen.

•••••••

ANT. In whatever tribulation they shall cry to me, I will hear them and be their protector always.

V/. Obtain for us, O Joseph, to lead an innocent life.
R/. And may it ever be safe through thy patronage.

Let us pray.
O GOD, Who in Thine unspeakable providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the husband of Thy most holy Mother, mercifully grant that, as we venerate him for our protector on earth, we may deserve to be aided by his intercession in heaven. Who livest and reignest forever and ever. Amen.

•••••••

Prayer to St. Joseph​

GUARDIAN of virgins, and holy father, St. Joseph, to whose faithful custody Christ Jesus, Innocence itself, and Mary, Virgin of virgins, were committed, I pray and beseech thee, by these dear pledges, Jesus and Mary, that being preserved from all uncleanness, I may with spotless mind, pure heart and chaste body, ever serve Jesus and Mary most chastely all the days of my life. Amen.

~~~ +++++++ ~~~​

Litany of Saint Joseph​

LORD, have mercy on us.
Christ have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.

God the Father of Heaven, (have mercy on us.)
God the Son, Redeemer of the world, (have mercy on us.)
God the Holy Ghost, (have mercy on us.)
Holy Trinity, One God, (have mercy on us.)

Holy Mary, (* pray for us)

St. Joseph, (* pray for us)
Noble scion of David, (*)
Light of the Patriarchs, (*)
Spouse of the Mother of God, (*)
Chaste Guardian of the Virgin, (*)
Foster-father of the Son of God, (*)
Sedulous Defender of Christ, (*)
Head of the Holy Family, (*)
Joseph most just, (*)
Joseph most chaste, (*)
Joseph most prudent, (*)
Joseph most valiant, (*)
Joseph most obedient, (*)
Joseph most faithful, (*)
Mirror of patience, (*)
Lover of poverty, (*)
Model of all who labour, (*)
Glory of family life, (*)
Protector of virgins, (*)
Pillar of families, (*)
Consolation of the afflicted, (*)
Hope of the sick, (*)
Patron of the dying, (*)
Terror of the demons, (*)
Protector of Holy Church, (*)

Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, (spare us, O Lord.)
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, (graciously hear us, O Lord.)
Lamb of God, Who takest away the sins of the world, (have mercy on us.)

He made him the lord of His household. (And prince over all his possessions.)

Let us pray.
God, Who, in Thine ineffable Providence didst vouchsafe to choose blessed Joseph to be the Spouse of Thy most holy Mother; grant, we beseech Thee, that we may be worthy to have him for our intercessor in Heaven whom, on earth, we venerate as our protector. Who livest and reignest world without end. (Amen.)

Check out the Cord (Cincture) of St. Joseph devotion. Wear it devoutly in order preserve purity and the grace of chastity (NoFap)…It’s a Catholic devotion that dates back nearly 400 years. It originated in Antwerp, Belgium in 1637 when an Augustinian nun – a Sister Elizabeth – during a very difficult illness, had a cord made that was specially blessed in St. Joseph’s honor and was subsequently and miraculously healed. Eventually devotion to the cord spread, and numberous special graces were obtained through its devout use. The Cord is used not merely as a remedy against bodily ailments, but most especially as an aid to preserve the virtue of purity. The devotion was approved by the Sacred Congregation of Rites in 1859 and it was also blessed and approved by Pope Pius IX. Graces obtained by the wearing of the cord include:
1. St. Joseph’s special protection;
2. Purity of soul;
3. The grace of chastity;
4. Final perseverance;
5. Particular assistance at the hour of death.

Last edited:
Hello. I will be embarking on a challenge where, for thirty days, every day I pray that the single men of this forum meet their future wife. In the mean time I will also be doing thirty days of Nofap.

Beginning today, August 20, I will pray to meet my wife, and also pray for all other members on this forum. Anyone is welcome to join me in prayer and or nofap.

I have been practicing Nofap anyway, but I will make it a point to go thirty days.

Most likely I will forget to pray a few days out of the next thirty, but I will not abandon the challenge. If anyone wants me to pray for them specifically post below.
Thank you I will pray for you too. Any plan for your courtship? Where to relocate?
Do you have a support system, like congregation etc? I wish you success and happiness

Last edited:
Good job "Jive Turkey" :).....

I also started praying an had done some steps yesterday. At first I did a "warm up" with an older women, which was quite discouraging, as she completely ignored me when I just wanted to start a "small talk" :zipped: .
However the same day, while I was driving with the train to visit my family.... a "magic oppurtunity" opened, as in the middle of the drive some younger woman suddenly sat in front of me during the drive, opened her notebook and doing a writing on a "protestant christian website" :oops:.... I had to overcome anxiety and doubts and started a conversation regarding "christian missionary", but she didnt respond interested, but refusing.... and it wasnt possible to lead the conversation to a good end. However afterwards, when I left the train, another older women who listened to our conversation, had a small talk with me and acknowledged some of the points I previosly made... was kinda encouraging.

Lets see what will come out the next days :). The labor should not be in vain. Im not ashamed for what I do and what I have to offer.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Day three of prayer has been completed :)

Love you guys!

Good job "Jive Turkey" :).....

I also started praying an had done some steps yesterday. At first I did a "warm up" with an older women, which was quite discouraging, as she completely ignored me when I just wanted to start a "small talk" :zipped: .
However the same day, while I was driving with the train to visit my family.... a "magic oppurtunity" opened, as in the middle of the drive some younger woman suddenly sat in front of me during the drive, opened her notebook and doing a writing on a "protestant christian website" :oops:.... I had to overcome anxiety and doubts and started a conversation regarding "christian missionary", but she didnt respond interested, but refusing.... and it wasnt possible to lead the conversation to a good end. However afterwards, when I left the train, another older women who listened to our conversation, had a small talk with me and acknowledged some of the points I previosly made... was kinda encouraging.

Lets see what will come out the next days :). The labor should not be in vain. Im not ashamed for what I do and what I have to offer.

Glad to hear you are joining me brother Antonio!

I will commend you for your positive attitude and trying to approach in public! It is hit and miss with women. Some days you are "on" and it seems like they all want to talk to you, and other days you basically repel them. I can't wait to ask God what sixth sense women possess that allows them to always be "in tune" with each other in regards to how they perceive us haha.

Thank you I will pray for you too. Any plan for your courtship? Where to relocate?
Do you have a support system, like congregation etc? I wish you success and happiness
Thank you for the prayers. As far as plans for courtship I will just continue with my normal day to day life. I had the dating app Upward for a while but there were only 50 or so girls within an hour and a half drive of me. I actually matched with one who was very close to me (geographically only a few miles) within 30 minutes of having the app. I messaged her a few times and asked her on a date and she immediately agreed. She was really nice, and presumably a virgin, since she said she had been a Christian all her life, never had a boyfriend, and claimed that I was the first person she had ever went on a date with.

She was physically cute, but nothing crazy. She was very nice and sweet. I really liked her for that regard, but she was very boring and didn't seem to have any original thoughts of her own. She was verbally fluid in person, but over text she was borderline illiterate, which annoyed me. Overall I went on three dates with her to feel things out, but I never really got interested, so I told her we should stay friends, and she just said that that is fine. After I went on a date with her I uninstalled the app to focus on her. I re-downloaded it and found I had depleted the dating pool near me so I deleted it again. I may consider eHarmony (lol) but for now I am just living and keeping my eyes open.

As far as support system I go to a protestant church which is pretty good as far as people go, and has lots of cute shawties, but the longer I stay there the more I realize it is basically a prosperity gospel church. I went to an Orthodox church before the pandemic, but I didn't really understand what was going on, and I felt like I was LARPing because it was all so foreign to me. I like Orthodox theology though, so I may try the Orthodox again. The other drawback for the Orthodox church I went to was that there were no young women there. Only children, and adults 35+. But I have good friends and family where I live, so no plans to relocate.

Thanks for the well wishes brother, I am so excited to be praying for you guys :)

Day three of prayer has been completed :)
Thank you for the prayers. As far as plans for courtship I will just continue with my normal day to day life. I had the dating app Upward for a while but there were only 50 or so girls within an hour and a half drive of me. I actually matched with one who was very close to me (geographically only a few miles) within 30 minutes of having the app. I messaged her a few times and asked her on a date and she immediately agreed. She was really nice, and presumably a virgin, since she said she had been a Christian all her life, never had a boyfriend, and claimed that I was the first person she had ever went on a date with.
She was physically cute, but nothing crazy. She was very nice and sweet. I really liked her for that regard, but she was very boring and didn't seem to have any original thoughts of her own. She was verbally fluid in person, but over text she was borderline illiterate, which annoyed me. Overall I went on three dates with her to feel things out, but I never really got interested, so I told her we should stay friends, and she just said that that is fine. .. but for now I am just living and keeping my eyes open.
As far as support system I go to a protestant church which is pretty good as far as people go, and has lots of cute shawties, but the longer I stay there the more I realize it is basically a prosperity gospel church. I went to an Orthodox church before the pandemic, but I didn't really understand what was going on, and I felt like I was LARPing because it was all so foreign to me. I like Orthodox theology though, so I may try the Orthodox again. The other drawback for the Orthodox church I went to was that there were no young women there. Only children, and adults 35+. But I have good friends and family where I live, so no plans to relocate.
Well, you earn my outmost respect for doing this. Go on !
First of all, thank you for being candid and sharing your dating life. I will use a very direct German way to communicate, which is very fact oriented (the most extreme) and less relationship oriented which may make American or other Anglo Saxon cultures (sociologists Hofstede & Trompenaar put those cultures in the midrange ) feel harsh, but I want to emphasise that I have good intention.
Please elaborate what do you mean with "very boring", if you are her first date ever in life, she will not know to do or to say around you and just try to build up relationship by avoiding to offend you. Hence "didn't seem to have any original thoughts of her own". Would you give her the benefit of the doubt or should I date her instead? (I am joking of course but if you are truly dejected by her maybe you could ask her if she would mind to have a pen friend from Germany, I would like to find out whether what you said is really true, not that I don't believe you but I got a feeling that in this modern world people tend to want instant results and can't bother to see what is beyond the facade)
"Borderline illiterate" - maybe try to chat her via e-mail to see if that is because of time pressure, bigger thumbs / fingers or just simply as you assumed: "incompetency". But well, if you think she is not the one, don't push the issue.
I wholeheartedly support your attitude of "keeping my eyes open" and pray that you will find your match soon.
Well then, get to know the "lots of cute shawties" from the church you mentioned. Denomination is a personal choice, you still can find gems there too.
For me the study of the gospel is a continuous process. Don't be discouraged by anything you don't know. The local churches here in Germany regardless of denominations are dominated by 65+ folks and some families with children.
BTW feel free to give me advice and feedback about my communication style, if you feel too direct please give me alternative solutions how to express my messages better in your culture. I want to learn to communicate better in other cultures as well.
Best wishes and prayers from Germany !

Last edited:

Good job scarfaceantonio! There is a German proverb: "Übung macht Meister" = exercises will make you a master of something.
As for if somebody ignore you, remember this: please put yourself in her shoes: maybe she has family members who are sick and can't be bothered to talk or maybe some other stress? My experience shows me that most of the time it is something else in her life and not me.
Remember we are living in a very difficult time. I lost my father and 5 schoolmates due to pandemic.
As for the younger woman, you tried and it was not possible, so you won another experience, good for you.
Congratulation for the third woman: by knocking so many hearts, one will be open to your messages.
Remember: you have something great to offer :D keep knocking

Kislev

Chicken
A lot of Christian women expect guys to behave like Asexual Celibate Monks at church or Christian social functions. Especially older women who actively discourage young men from seeking women at these places, they claim men are going there for the "wrong reasons" despite the fact that the bible actively encourages men to seek out a good wife to be with in verses like Proverbs 31:10-31 and Proverbs 18:22.

The only piece of "advice" they give to men is to "pray for it" as if a woman is magically going to fall out of the sky. What exactly am i supposed to do?

I attend Church every week, I made sure to stay celibate all my life. I work hard and have a good job yet women my age have no interest in marriage until they are 30+ years old, they also have no interest in dating men from our church.

A lot of Christian women expect guys to behave like Asexual Celibate Monks at church or Christian social functions. Especially older women who actively discourage young men from seeking women at these places, they claim men are going there for the "wrong reasons" despite the fact that the bible actively encourages men to seek out a good wife to be with in verses like Proverbs 31:10-31 and Proverbs 18:22.

The only piece of "advice" they give to men is to "pray for it" as if a woman is magically going to fall out of the sky. What exactly am i supposed to do?

I attend Church every week, I made sure to stay celibate all my life. I work hard and have a good job yet women my age have no interest in marriage until they are 30+ years old, they also have no interest in dating men from our church.

Then it looks like its time to go and look elsewhere.