5 Oregon counties attempt to secede to Idaho

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

Can’t say I blame them, essentially some of the rural counties are fed up with being part of clown world
Edit

I’m reading up on the proposed state of Jefferson, which would be rural counties in southern Oregon and Northern California that are disenfranchised with their state governments catering to cities

They therefore proposed secession to the 51st state of Jefferson, the petition goes back about 80 years

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
More of this. I know some parts of northern CO are looking to secede to Wyoming. I wish them all success.

Imagine if every state seceded most of its land outside of the globohomo cities to strong red states. We could make some real changes in this country.
There is a lot of red tape stopping secession from one state to another or the creation of new states.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

More Oregon counties vote to leave to become part of greater Idaho. At this rate Idaho will be bigger than Alaska or Texas

D9FC78C6-C20D-44EE-A1DB-09C3691D7FFA.jpeg

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
100% support to such kind of initiatives

The US Constitution isn't actually very clear on the process for parts of one state voting to join another, most likely it would fall under the category of two states merging (which requires the consent of both state legislatures as well as Congress) but this isn't 100% clear. Certainly this should show the way forward and the GOP should begin pushing for a Constitutional amendment to allow counties to join neighboring states as long as the county itself votes in favor of the move by referendum, the receiving state legislature votes to allow it, and the land area is contiguous and does not split the original state in two geographically (state the areas are leaving don't get a say). In addition to the Oregon counties that just voted to join Idaho, this could open the door for:

-Eastern Washington and far northern California to join Idaho
-Inland areas of California to join Arizona, Nevada, or "Greater Idaho"
-Most of central New York to Pennsylvania
-Much of southern/western Virginia to West Virginia or North Carolina
-I personally think Georgia going blue in the 2020 elections was an anomaly and will right itself, but if not much of the state could conceivably join Alabama, Florida, or South Carolina
-Downstate Illinois to Indiana, Missouri, or Iowa
-Much of Minnesota to the Dakotas or Iowa
-Much of Wisconsin to Iowa or Michigan
-Much of Colorado to Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, or Kansas

If the Oregon counties can successfully pull this off, which IMO is unlikely but not impossible, it will be an absolute game changer in terms of reshaping the political map (which of course is why the left will fight tooth and nail against it).

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The left needs the red states for money. Plain and simple, the right has been funding the lefts insanity in a ploy to get people to like them.

But when it comes down to actually seeing a fortification of the rights ideals, the left will fight/cry/stomp/disgrace them into staying. This would turn into a CHAZ at a state level.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
More of this. I know some parts of northern CO are looking to secede to Wyoming. I wish them all success.

Imagine if every state seceded most of its land outside of the globohomo cities to strong red states. We could make some real changes in this country.

And once a successful secession has taken place, construction of barriers on the new lines should begin immediately to contain the GloboHomo pathogen until it has runs it's course.

Can't have people fleeing into other states bringing their mind cancer with them.

Goldin Boy

Pelican
Even if the referendums are successful in the aggrieved counties, this still requires approval and cooperation from Idaho.

99% chance this is just mental masturbation and on the state level Oregon is going to enjoin this.

There's a similar situation here in NY, Upstate NY is so radically politically and socially conservative than the NY Metropolitan Area. But those rural folks conveniently overlook the fact that city-centers are more densely populated and have higher concentrations of wealth (aka taxes). Land doesn't vote, people do.

All conservatives need to do have more kids and generate more wealth(former is easy since careerist woman in cities rarely have kids anymore, preferring houseplants and dogs).

Feyoder

Kingfisher

More Oregon counties vote to leave to become part of greater Idaho. At this rate Idaho will be bigger than Alaska or Texas

View attachment 31028

Eventually oregon is just portland. Then you build a huge wall around it. Escape from new york style.

BiggNastee

Kingfisher
And once a successful secession has taken place, construction of barriers on the new lines should begin immediately to contain the GloboHomo pathogen until it has runs it's course.

Can't have people fleeing into other states bringing their mind cancer with them.
This is my exact thought(fear) everytime this gets brought up. "Your state is messed up. If you can't handle your neighborhood, why would I want you in mine?"

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Even if the referendums are successful in the aggrieved counties, this still requires approval and cooperation from Idaho.

99% chance this is just mental masturbation and on the state level Oregon is going to enjoin this.

There's a similar situation here in NY, Upstate NY is so radically politically and socially conservative than the NY Metropolitan Area. But those rural folks conveniently overlook the fact that city-centers are more densely populated and have higher concentrations of wealth (aka taxes). Land doesn't vote, people do.

All conservatives need to do have more kids and generate more wealth(former is easy since careerist woman in cities rarely have kids anymore, preferring houseplants and dogs).

Upstate & Western NY state (in particular anywhere north and/or west of Albany) may as well be a different world from NYC. Still a lotta vintage Americana & natural topographic beauty despite a lot more rustbelt poverty & folks just getting by in general. Good point on what ultimately sways the vote / politics.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is my exact thought(fear) everytime this gets brought up. "Your state is messed up. If you can't handle your neighborhood, why would I want you in mine?"

The problem is that one ideology is pervasive and oppressive. It demands your money, your property, your children, your mind, your total submission. And it doesn't stop until it has either converted or killed every last person.

The other ideology empowers the individual. Teaches them to be an independent thinker, earner, and completely self sufficient.

I'm of the latter, thus the constructing of a barrier is to preserve my desired way of life (which demands nothing from anyone). Because I don't want to be forced to submit before the altar of equality at gun point. Because that is where this is going, because that is where it always goes.