5 Oregon counties attempt to secede to Idaho

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Love this. The beginnings of a white American homeland in culture. Kind of like Orania in South Africa yet this sets the stage for the next decades of a distinct place for normal thinking whites to move to

Unfortunately the establishment will try to forcibly move some diversity in, but, its a step in the right direction

When Im old and through with traveling I would return to this area to be around my culture

Peacock
Gold Member
It would be better if eastern Oregon or upstate NY seceded into their own state, which would add more red states to the Senate, if DC can become a state, then so can eastern Oregon. But seceding from Oregon and joining Idaho is still a very powerful message.

I think it can happen if there is a very strong and united popular movement around it.

Good article in Unz on the subject:

Last edited:

DeWoken

Robin
Re-drawing state lines is a softer break than breaking off regions to form entirely new countries - so this should be an easier battle to win. It's a completely reasonable ask. Let's see how reasonable their response is :boring:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It would be better if eastern Oregon or upstate NY seceded into their own state, which would add more red states to the Senate, if DC can become a state, then so can eastern Oregon. But seceding from Oregon and joining Idaho is still a very powerful message.

I think it can happen if there is a very strong and united popular movement around it.

Good article in Unz on the subject:

Oregon is mostly red, same with Washington.

If you include northern California, then a majority part of the PNW is actually red. The odd spots are places with universities (obviously), government towns (obviously) and very beautiful and rich places like Bozeman or Jackson that attract Hollywood/Californians.

Greater Idaho would have NO trouble having tidewater ports, even some very great harbour in Washington state. There would be a lot of islands of sorrow where blue places really have no option than to join.

One can only wish. I know I am certainly not against becoming a refugee from Canada should this timeline continue.