5 Oregon counties attempt to secede to Idaho

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Love this. The beginnings of a white American homeland in culture. Kind of like Orania in South Africa yet this sets the stage for the next decades of a distinct place for normal thinking whites to move to

Unfortunately the establishment will try to forcibly move some diversity in, but, its a step in the right direction

When Im old and through with traveling I would return to this area to be around my culture

Peacock
Gold Member
It would be better if eastern Oregon or upstate NY seceded into their own state, which would add more red states to the Senate, if DC can become a state, then so can eastern Oregon. But seceding from Oregon and joining Idaho is still a very powerful message.

I think it can happen if there is a very strong and united popular movement around it.

Good article in Unz on the subject:

Last edited:

DeWoken

Robin
Re-drawing state lines is a softer break than breaking off regions to form entirely new countries - so this should be an easier battle to win. It's a completely reasonable ask. Let's see how reasonable their response is :boring:

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
It would be better if eastern Oregon or upstate NY seceded into their own state, which would add more red states to the Senate, if DC can become a state, then so can eastern Oregon. But seceding from Oregon and joining Idaho is still a very powerful message.

I think it can happen if there is a very strong and united popular movement around it.

Good article in Unz on the subject:

Oregon is mostly red, same with Washington.

If you include northern California, then a majority part of the PNW is actually red. The odd spots are places with universities (obviously), government towns (obviously) and very beautiful and rich places like Bozeman or Jackson that attract Hollywood/Californians.

Greater Idaho would have NO trouble having tidewater ports, even some very great harbour in Washington state. There would be a lot of islands of sorrow where blue places really have no option than to join.

One can only wish. I know I am certainly not against becoming a refugee from Canada should this timeline continue.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

bubs

Sparrow

More Oregon counties vote to leave to become part of greater Idaho. At this rate Idaho will be bigger than Alaska or Texas

View attachment 31028
Even if they acquire all that under 1 new Idaho….they’ll probably only gain 1 added electoral vote so that’s the sad part of it. So obvious why they are pushing for DC got get electoral votes. Disgusting IMO.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
Good summary of current secession ideas: https://vdare.com/articles/secession-at-least-at-the-state-level-is-now-on-white-america-s-agenda

Counties seceding to other states has a 2-part advantage: 1) Counties can current-time select into more aligned neighbor states at low probability of violence, and 2) Said newly-aligned states should be more stable in the event of further decay of the union.

Primary weakness is that it does little to stop primary change forces: demographics and mass-movement to big cities.

What good will the eastern counties of Oregon find if they secede to Idaho, only to have Idaho become the next Somaliapolis, Soysota because of targeted refugee placement and urban effeminates?

Renzy

Pelican
Good summary of current secession ideas: https://vdare.com/articles/secession-at-least-at-the-state-level-is-now-on-white-america-s-agenda

Counties seceding to other states has a 2-part advantage: 1) Counties can current-time select into more aligned neighbor states at low probability of violence, and 2) Said newly-aligned states should be more stable in the event of further decay of the union.

Primary weakness is that it does little to stop primary change forces: demographics and mass-movement to big cities.

What good will the eastern counties of Oregon find if they secede to Idaho, only to have Idaho become the next Somaliapolis, Soysota because of targeted refugee placement and urban effeminates?

A big part of the problem is that it's currently too easy for liberals to flee to red areas in order to avoid dealing with the problems they create in the places they're running from. So, liberals never have to deal with the consequences of their decisions. Instead of changing their minds they just change their address. They pick up and leave while still retaining their utopian views and once they move into a red area they start the whole process over again, voting for the same things that ruined the place they left.

Making it harder to move freely between states (or reducing voting rights for a period of time for people who just moved into a state) would ameliorate the problem of liberals metastasizing their retarded ideology, but economically speaking I can't see it being practical. It would limit companies' ability to attract and retain outside talent. Their hiring would become more limited to the local population as there'd be a huge drop-off of movement between the states. You'd have a much less mobile work-force. While that might be good in the sense that it would encourage corporations to invest in training local talent, I just don't see it happening.

Pointy Elbows

Sparrow
Orthodox
A big part of the problem is that it's currently too easy for liberals to flee to red areas in order to avoid dealing with the problems they create in the places they're running from. So, liberals never have to deal with the consequences of their decisions. Instead of changing their minds they just change their address. They pick up and leave while still retaining their utopian views and once they move into a red area they start the whole process over again, voting for the same things that ruined the place they left.

Making it harder to move freely between states (or reducing voting rights for a period of time for people who just moved into a state) would ameliorate the problem of liberals metastasizing their retarded ideology, but economically speaking I can't see it being practical. It would limit companies' ability to attract and retain outside talent. Their hiring would become more limited to the local population as there'd be a huge drop-off of movement between the states. You'd have a much less mobile work-force. While that might be good in the sense that it would encourage corporations to invest in training local talent, I just don't see it happening.
No, the mobile workforce has been critical to destroying family/community ties. They slipped that one in pretty smooth.

I have a Cali buddy that couldn't vote for Trump the second time. Now he's looking at places in Wyoming even. I told him to stay in SoCal and deal with what he helped create. Exactly what you described.

It is a waste of time because Idaho will be blue in a few years due to all the Californians moving there and still being dumb enough to vote blue. Yes, many of the relatively conservative Californians are the ones leaving that state (making California bluer and bluer), but I believe it is still mostly democrats moving to Idaho versus republicans or libertarians. People in Oregon need to move out of the northwest completely and accept not being able to enjoy mountains or the coast. Mountains, lakes, and oceans seem to attract leftists.

It is a waste of time because Idaho will be blue in a few years due to all the Californians moving there and still being dumb enough to vote blue. Yes, many of the relatively conservative Californians are the ones leaving that state (making California bluer and bluer), but I believe it is still mostly democrats moving to Idaho versus republicans or libertarians. People in Oregon need to move out of the northwest completely and accept not being able to enjoy mountains or the coast. Mountains, lakes, and oceans seem to attract leftists.

The thing is, prosperity will always bring liberalism. It just seems to work out that way.

As much as I'd love for counties to secede from an evil body politic, you aren't going to get there asking for permission. No, they won't let you go peacefully, not ever, if only just so they can gloat over you and shove poz down your throat.

This isn't the communist USSR and Gorbachev they're dealing with

The thing is, prosperity will always bring liberalism. It just seems to work out that way.
But some of the worst US towns and cities are hardcore democratic. Detroit, East St. Louis, and Gary come to mind. I was thinking about the "weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men" idea and sometimes it is true, but for many places in the USA the hard times are not creating strong men.

Portland and San Francisco are facing hard times right now. The cities have tons of homeless people, drug abuse, and growing crime rates, and we know about Portland's constant 'mostly peaceful' protests, but will these cities ever really have strong men again?

Idaho already seems to have attracted a lot of the same types of people that these Oregon counties think they would be escaping.

But some of the worst US towns and cities are hardcore democratic. Detroit, East St. Louis, and Gary come to mind. I was thinking about the "weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men" idea and sometimes it is true, but for many places in the USA the hard times are not creating strong men.

Portland and San Francisco are facing hard times right now. The cities have tons of homeless people, drug abuse, and growing crime rates, and we know about Portland's constant 'mostly peaceful' protests, but will these cities ever really have strong men again?

Idaho already seems to have attracted a lot of the same types of people that these Oregon counties think they would be escaping.

Detroit and those other cities were prosperous a century before they went to shit because of leftism

Detroit and those other cities were prosperous a century before they went to shit because of leftism
I just meant that if liberals are attracted to prosperity, shouldn't the opposite be true and liberals should be fleeing stagnation? I don't see Detroit becoming more conservative despite a lack of prosperity.

In a way, it seems liberalism is like a cancer. It infects prosperous cities and then ruins them but it does not go away.

I think what these people should do is the opposite. Focus on what makes their counties great places to live and put out youtube videos. Try to make them hipster communities like Bend. Start up some craft breweries, a few overpriced coffee shops and mountain bike shops, some fusion food with organic ingredients (overpriced of course), and maybe some boutique clothing shops etc... Once the hipsters move there, house prices will skyrocket and the conservatives can flee to Nebraska or Mississippi and maybe start their own community there. Leftists tend to dislike flat scenery and cold weather and won't be so excited about moving to a small town in Nebraska. Make sure no meat packing plants are in the area though because that brings a different set of challenges.

Short-term, it means having to deal with leftists, but long-term, they can sell their house for a ton of money and start fresh. Put a fork in Oregon, it is done. Don't waste time trying to save it (and Oregon will NEVER let counties secede). Idaho will also be done in 5-10 years.