5 Reasons Why You Should Never Experiment With Casual Sex

Forty Winters

Chicken
Catholic
Hello Roosh, I wonder if you are familiar with this famous sonnet by William Shakespeare warning against promiscuity:

Th' expense of spirit in a waste of shame
Is lust in action; and till action, lust
Is perjured, murd'rous, bloody, full of blame,
Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust,
Enjoyed no sooner but despisèd straight,
Past reason hunted; and, no sooner had
Past reason hated as a swallowed bait
On purpose laid to make the taker mad;
Mad in pursuit and in possession so,
Had, having, and in quest to have, extreme;
A bliss in proof and proved, a very woe;
Before, a joy proposed; behind, a dream.
All this the world well knows; yet none knows well
To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell.

While the meaning is very clear by itself, here is a reading on a Christian basis I think you will appreciate:

On Shakespeare Sonnet 129

Last edited:

loremipsum

Kingfisher
Its hard for men these days being constantly bombarded by jewish poison. Even so far as psychologists saying something akin to casual sex being a human need.

However I feel different now than when I registered on this forum. I read my diary and did not recognize myself from the disgusting fornication posts.

One thing that many people dont seem to write is that, in time, you dont feel the need to have casual sex. The thought of fornicating feels very weird to me and while of course the female body is attractive and may induce lust, I do not want to have casual sex. I believe some people call it being moved by the holy spirit or something similar.

NewLife38

Chicken
Woman
Catholic
This article brought tears to my eyes. All of it is so true. I can really relate. I have often wished I could travel back in time and do everything so differently. It has been years since I engaged in fornication, but like you said, the guilt and feeling damaged lingers. Trying to give myself a break as I just didn’t know better at the time. I wish I grew up in a stronger Christian household. All that can be done now is moving forward not making the same mistakes. The Bible says when you’re born again you become a “new creature.” I’m trying to focus on that. I’m not a man, so won’t pretend I understand the male struggle with such things, but society does women no favors by pushing a secular lifestyle. Feminism has been probably the worst thing to ever happen to women. If the Lord wants me to find a husband and blesses me with children, I hope I can bestow upon them just how important remaining pure until marriage really is, something I will never get to experience due to my poor choices. I know God forgives me since I’ve repented many times, but will I ever be able to forgive myself? Spot-on article.