5G and Coronavirus

Stats

Woodpecker
It a coincidence major cities around the world are reporting 5G antennas being put up during the lockdown?

Is it a coincidence there is a flood of videos showing birds and bees dying on the ground around these towers? or is this the cannery in the coal mine..

https://twitter.com/qanoncomrade/status/1245785181803491330?s=20

https://twitter.com/Jeroen99271706/status/1246488398606598144?s=20

what do we know about about any scientific studies about the tech. what is its effect on oxygen molecules at 60gh?

From what I can tell the situation is complicated by the fact these antennas can emit a wide range of frequencies. and different wave lengths have varying effects on both physiology and atoms in the air.

All claims that I have seen that this tech is safe refer only to official statements by the WHO, however they themselves admit that from the very limited testing that all radio frequency radiation may cause cancer in humans. its just not conclusive..

So Is there any hard data to put the fear mongering to rest, or are the people burning down the antennas and even blowing them up with tanks really on to something?

RE: 5G - Killing the bee's and the birds?

Yep, people counter-attack 5g already https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ttacked-amid-5g-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory

UK phone masts attacked amid 5G-coronavirus conspiracy theory
Police investigate possible arson attacks as officials and experts reject rumours that 5G causes Covid-19

Three recent mobile phone mast fires around the UK are being investigated as possible arson, amid concerns that people are attacking telecoms infrastructure because of a conspiracy theory linking 5G technology to the spread of coronavirus.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich

We will need this or the other main 5G thread brought into the Corona section.

Russia has no 5G and no Corona

5G causes corona - bitchute

Same thing everyone is sayings
(1) Vaccines will come with a chip
(2) Shutting Economy down to implement monopolies (Amazon, Costco, etc) for mass unemployment.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member

Stats said:
It a coincidence major cities around the world are reporting 5G antennas being put up during the lockdown?

Is it a coincidence there is a flood of videos showing birds and bees dying on the ground around these towers? or is this the cannery in the coal mine..

https://twitter.com/qanoncomrade/status/1245785181803491330?s=20

https://twitter.com/Jeroen99271706/status/1246488398606598144?s=20

what do we know about about any scientific studies about the tech. what is its effect on oxygen molecules at 60gh?

From what I can tell the situation is complicated by the fact these antennas can emit a wide range of frequencies. and different wave lengths have varying effects on both physiology and atoms in the air.

All claims that I have seen that this tech is safe refer only to official statements by the WHO, however they themselves admit that from the very limited testing that all radio frequency radiation may cause cancer in humans. its just not conclusive..

So Is there any hard data to put the fear mongering to rest, or are the people burning down the antennas and even blowing them up with tanks really on to something?
Check out the posting history of Enhanced Eddie! He previously posted key studies from scientists who voiced concerned over this new 5G Tech!

In whichever way you feel about 5G... I strongly suggest fallowing Simeon's advice about Megadosing with Vitamin C! Ironically, magadosing with Vitamin C eliminates the bloat that many Vegan people feel when eating tons of Sugar!

Roosh

Cardinal

5G almost certainly has health effects, but I believe focusing on that is a red herring, especially when stating that it's directly causing coronavirus symptoms.

The purpose of 5G would more logically be needed to upgrade bandwidth and network power to handle the massive increase in population surveillance in the name of protecting the public from the virus.

beta_plus

Pelican
Want Medical Supplies From China? Then Buy Chinese 5G

I don't know about 5G causing Coronavirus, but it looks like China is using it to blackmail countries to buy its 5G.

There are now accusations that China, after hording medical supplies while lying about the seriousness of the virus before it hit the rest of the world, is now demanding that if countries want access to those supplies, they have to use Huawei 5G.

I saw a Fox News clip, which I sadly can't find anymore, where some guy who looked official said that China did precisely this to France.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Roosh said:
5G almost certainly has health effects, but I believe focusing on that is a red herring, especially when stating that it's directly causing coronavirus symptoms.

The purpose of 5G would more logically be needed to upgrade bandwidth and network power to handle the massive increase in population surveillance in the name of protecting the public from the virus.
I think the physical health effects are being blow way out. But the true danger is like you say, connecting us deeper to the internet.

At the moment you can triangulate a cell phone location using cell towers to about 500m accuracy.

With 5G (because the transmitters are so much closer together) you could probably pinpoint the building, definitely the block.

tiikaa

Pigeon
Cmon guys, do you actually believe this?
I am NO fan of 5G and I do think it will have terrible health effects.. but how the hell can you relate this to Corona?
One thing is a new virus that is highly contagious and is spreading around the globe (yes, even in countries that dont have 5G!!) causing pneumonia in humans... the other thing is man-made potentially dangerous technology, which is not contagious but which will probably cause cancer easily and which we as humans have the choice if we want to install it or not (being more powerful evil governments and greedy companies than intelligent ppl it seems)..

STG

Robin
We don't know what happens with 5G and the effects it has on life yet.

There are studies out there on non-ionizing radiation (your cell phone, wifi, baby monitors, etc.) that they say is safe for you but that also isn't settled science yet.

Look at this study where e.coli exposed to 2.4ghz WiFi radiation became antibiotic resistant.

Modern science and medicine cannot even explain what causes diabetes. Is it really that crazy to suggest 5G or other forms of radiation can impact bacteria and viruses in ways we don't understand yet?

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-019-51046-7

Global gene expression analysis of Escherichia coli K-12 DH5α after exposure to 2.4 GHz wireless fidelity radiation

We have found previously that Wi-Fi exposure of Escherichia coli O157H7 increased antibiotic resistance, motility and ability to form biofilm. Bacterial resistance is expanding to most commonly used antibiotics that has been considered as “global health crisis” by the World Health Organization (WHO)10. Flagella represent a critical virulence factor that permit bacterial motility and promote adhesion to the gastrointestinal mucins. During environmental stress, bacteria produce a polysaccharide matrix and aggregate to form biofilms. These virulence factors play key roles in infection initiation and development of diseases.

This study investigated the non-thermal effects of Wi-Fi radiofrequency radiation of 2.4 GHz on global gene expression in Escherichia coli K-12 DH5α. .......Therefore, the exposure of E. coli DH5α to Wi-Fi radiofrequency radiation for 5 hours influenced several bacterial cellular and metabolic processes.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

I'd also be interested to know if Tech companies have spent much time installing 5G in poor New York neighbourhoods.

Are folk in the Bronx or Queens going to be as readily able to afford 5G as those in Manhattan?

Edit.
However. Either way. Sod 5G.

Stats

Woodpecker
tiikaa said:
Cmon guys, do you actually believe this?
I am NO fan of 5G and I do think it will have terrible health effects.. but how the hell can you relate this to Corona?
One thing is a new virus that is highly contagious and is spreading around the globe (yes, even in countries that dont have 5G!!) causing pneumonia in humans... the other thing is man-made potentially dangerous technology, which is not contagious but which will probably cause cancer easily and which we as humans have the choice if we want to install it or not (being more powerful evil governments and greedy companies than intelligent ppl it seems)..
Personally I dont think that there is any question about there being a virus but I think its such a coincidence that the two cause such similar symptoms. especially since all the new data on the virus suggests that the lack of oxygen in the blood is the actual cause of lung damage not the result of it.

So say this 5g concern is all over blown in terms of its health effects. what is the motive to fake stuff like this then? https://stoplookthink.com/former-vo...-4DfTPXR_tveLJN76lfywzWjREGBeIHD4357Dta0HGaic

And yes those particular cruise ships were supposedly the first public ships to use a 5g based satellite internet.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Is the Wall Street Journal low-key endorsing 5G here?:

Why the Coronavirus Crisis Is Pushing the Desire for 5G - Wall Street Journal

paninaro

Kingfisher
Roosh said:
You don't need much bandwidth to do this. Phones have been doing this for years -- the "cell" in cellphones refers to each tower which is a cell. Even before smartphones, the wireless communications channel on cellphones has a voice channel and a signaling channel used to coordinate handing off a call between cells, like as you drive along and get closer to one cell and further from the one you were using. That signaling channel does the tracking, and it's also how SMS (text messages) first came about -- the engineers realized there was so much bandwidth available on the signaling channel that they might as well let people send text messages on it. (Text messages these days mostly go on the data network instead, like with Whatsapp and iMessage).

So even with 2G, they can pinpoint your rough location by triangulating based on distance from each of the cells. For more accurate data, you can rely on a phone's GPS data, but that's also very low bandwidth -- just send the phone's unique identifier and the GPS coordinates. That's just a tiny bit of data.

Besides, the vast majority of people don't even have 5G-capable phones. The first 5G chipsets were released about a year ago, and the first all 5G phone came out last month (Samsung Galaxy S20).

The technology has existed for years to do surveillance, and 5G is not required for this.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Nice easy video showing changes in Microwave radiation near cell phone towers. Keep an eye, I'd consider ordering one of these puppies while I still can.

Roosh

Cardinal
paninaro said:
Roosh said:
You don't need much bandwidth to do this. Phones have been doing this for years -- the "cell" in cellphones refers to each tower which is a cell. Even before smartphones, the wireless communications channel on cellphones has a voice channel and a signaling channel used to coordinate handing off a call between cells, like as you drive along and get closer to one cell and further from the one you were using. That signaling channel does the tracking, and it's also how SMS (text messages) first came about -- the engineers realized there was so much bandwidth available on the signaling channel that they might as well let people send text messages on it. (Text messages these days mostly go on the data network instead, like with Whatsapp and iMessage).

So even with 2G, they can pinpoint your rough location by triangulating based on distance from each of the cells. For more accurate data, you can rely on a phone's GPS data, but that's also very low bandwidth -- just send the phone's unique identifier and the GPS coordinates. That's just a tiny bit of data.

Besides, the vast majority of people don't even have 5G-capable phones. The first 5G chipsets were released about a year ago, and the first all 5G phone came out last month (Samsung Galaxy S20).

The technology has existed for years to do surveillance, and 5G is not required for this.
I never stated that 5G is "required" for greater surveillance, but with internet networks overloaded with quarantine, I would guess that the extra bandwidth would, at the minimum, be more helpful.

Stats

Woodpecker
Google AI seems to have targeted me for suggested articles on my phone about how 5G is totally safe. These articles sight no scientific literature or link to any sources on their claims.. sigh