5G and Coronavirus

TheMost

Robin
Stats said:
Doesnt include 5g but the end sets a good baseline for other sources of emf radiation in our everyday modern environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_t39kAdi8&feature=emb_rel_end
Do you have any good leads for info on how to block EMF in the various relevant frequencies? Also what measurement tools are best? No help if we are measuring the wrong frequencies or the wrong aspect of EMF. Is it watts/meter? Is it voltage drop? Something else? Ground current? Stray voltage? I'm in a position now to build some concrete, metal, and earth shielded small structures, but need proper info to make sure I'm not jousting windmills.

I can say this, 12 inches of hempcrete (hemp hurds bonded with hydraulic lime) drops 4G cell phone signal strength AMAZINGLY well. From 4 bars to 1 bar, easily, and with 2G and 3G often nullifies it completely. If this is suitable for starting a new thread, let me know.

Stats

Robin
TheMost said:
Stats said:
Doesnt include 5g but the end sets a good baseline for other sources of emf radiation in our everyday modern environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ_t39kAdi8&feature=emb_rel_end
Do you have any good leads for info on how to block EMF in the various relevant frequencies? Also what measurement tools are best? No help if we are measuring the wrong frequencies or the wrong aspect of EMF. Is it watts/meter? Is it voltage drop? Something else? Ground current? Stray voltage? I'm in a position now to build some concrete, metal, and earth shielded small structures, but need proper info to make sure I'm not jousting windmills.

I can say this, 12 inches of hempcrete (hemp hurds bonded with hydraulic lime) drops 4G cell phone signal strength AMAZINGLY well. From 4 bars to 1 bar, easily, and with 2G and 3G often nullifies it completely. If this is suitable for starting a new thread, let me know.
In terms of blocking emf radiation I have done no tests myself but there are a couple principals that apply to all forms emf radiation to keep in mind.

The energy equation is non linear. so the closer you are to the source of the radiation the much much MUCH greater the amount of radiation. so if you halve the distance you dont double the radiation.. you 10x it.

I would think any thick layer of dense material will block any type of radiation. or you can build a faraday cage that will bock everything. if you are using metal it is important to 'ground' your setup or it will accumulate charge. the emf shielding in the 40million dollar mansion I posted used copper wire coils. here is a link for some home made versions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=floy2kcFDSM

I just saw a video on facebook from Toronto where 4 cops where guarding the instillation of numerous 5g antennas on top of large residential building during the lockdown. Looks like some one has their bedroom within 1 or 2 meters of the array. Even if we disregard all the conspiracy theories I can not imagine a reality where this is not extremely damaging to those living so close

paninaro

Woodpecker
Roosh said:
I never stated that 5G is "required" for greater surveillance, but with internet networks overloaded with quarantine, I would guess that the extra bandwidth would, at the minimum, be more helpful.
People surfing the net on their phones uses the data channel, not the signaling channel. I think most surveillance implementations would use the signalling channel, because it's more efficient and it doesn't generally get overloaded. I guess it depends on how they implement it.

If they wanted to do a really good implementation, there's actually an entirely separate set of spectrum in the US just for first responders, known as FirstNet. What I'm not sure is if regular phones can use Firstnet with a standard SIM. My friend does work on devices for first responders, and he has to pop a different SIM into his phone when using it on Firstnet.. but that's for a legitimate use. Maybe surveillance applications on a regular phone can pop over to the Firstnet frequency anyway -- I suspect they can.

If the government is looking at 5G as a way to improve surveillance, then they should have done it 5 years ago. Based on the current implementation, it would take years for there to be decent penetration of 5G-capable devices and 5G access points.

Stats

Robin
electrical engineer going over the scientific literature on various emf radiation effects.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-qzqOhDc_0

Telecom worker whistle blower that was installing 5G in US
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVr...zZ_4Zt909LoP8oYE1uvx4QpPG5ClLoMr_z1CkdCr8u0Lg

David Icke OG skeptic going deep on how 5G is connected to coronavirus.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/404722492

This is the most censored video I have ever come across. deleted every few minutes on youtube and even the vimeo links are un-postable on facebook. The first part about the virus is the weakest of his arguments but as it gets going it really paints a full picture that is hard to ignore and as potential catastrophic consequences for humanity. It seems the mass deployment of 5G atenas in various cities around the world during the lockdown is just a part of the system. the other is also happening now but in the skies with a massive satellite system being deployed with hundreds of thousands of near earth satellites going up.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Stats said:

This is the most censored video I have ever come across. deleted every few minutes on youtube and even the vimeo links are un-postable on facebook. The first part about the virus is the weakest of his arguments but as it gets going it really paints a full picture that is hard to ignore and as potential catastrophic consequences for humanity. It seems the mass deployment of 5G atenas in various cities around the world during the lockdown is just a part of the system. the other is also happening now but in the skies with a massive satellite system being deployed with hundreds of thousands of near earth satellites going up.
This is extremely chilling.

Stats

Robin
Let me just say that I started researching this a few days ago with mainly curiosity.. it has now turned to real concern. mountains of data and people all around the world showing its potential dangers where as on the other side all I find articles pushed very hard in the ai algorithms saying how there is nothing to fear while never citing any sources. at best they refer to studies that say the negative health effects that were observed are not statistically significant. And now we are seeing a unprecedented information censoring campaign on the topic across social media.

Claims of the deployment of the the 5G antennas across major cities during the lockdown are almost certainly true.

It seems these atenas are quite advanced and can operate at frequencies to support regular 4G around 2.5ghtz but then be switched on to 5G 60ghtz and even much higher then this going beyond what they are supposed to be able to do go or even allowed by regulations. On top of that not only can they precisely pinpoint peoples location based on their phones but they are also able to do the reverse and TARGET specific people or locations. They are basically the next gen of the active denial system that the military demoed a decade ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvlaytcltDk

A emf laser, or possibly a laser bubble (as in it has a effect inside a bubble instead of a beam due to triangulation between multiple antennas) This tech has long existed for sound lasers, where the sound is projected into a specific area and can only be heard inside that area.

Within the frequency range of these 5G antennas are two particular frequencies of note.

4.5giga hertz (i think this was the number but might be 2 something) where the emf has a effect on hydrogen molecules. this is the frequency used in microwaves to heat the water molecules in food. it is also the frequency used in the active denial systems to heat the water in people sweat glands to make it feel like they are boiling.

60gigahertz this is the frequency that is new with 5G tech. it has a effect on OXYGEN molecules. Putting a spin on the atoms that for one prevents them from binding to hemoglobin. which is what happens in the lungs to supply the body with oxygen. when the blood is starved of oxygen in this way it causes organ failure. specifically in the lungs itself. the lungs are getting damaged BECAUSE of the lack of oxygen not the other way around. next is the heart brain and kidneys. Basically what we have is a EMF laser that can track and follow a target and without a sound or any visual cue eradicate the breathable oxygen around the target. You can still breath as normal but your body es getting starved of oxygen without even noticing. Conveniently this mimics exactly the effects of the sars-cov-2 virus.

Anyway I only have undergrad in physics and a masters in neuroscience but I absolutely believe this technology to be possible. I pray it is not so. I am reminded of the many stories my grandma would repeat of what it was like growing up in germany as hitler slowly sized power and got a strangle hold on the country using lies and peoples own fear and desperation against them.

kurtybro

Sparrow
Suspended
^ Scary. So you think the videos of people collapsing and seizing in china could have been a live test of this shite?

TheMost

Robin
Been noticing since last night fire has hard time getting going. Even threw gasoline on it and it was like throwing water in it. Since fires depend on oxygen, if the oxygen is being tampered with, I wonder. Wonder if it is related to 5G.

Stats

Robin
kurtybro said:
^ Scary. So you think the videos of people collapsing and seizing in china could have been a live test of this shite?
Well for sure Wuhan was the first location in the world to flip on the 5G network. followed by milan. I think lots of areas already had 5g antennas installed but were operating on the regular 4g network. There seems to be about 2 month lag of switching the 5G network on to the 'surge' of hospitalizations and deaths

What the cause of a particular random person collapsing is who knows. could just be a heart attack. exhaustion. low blood sugar...

Now a personal in field report. Today is the first day I went into the nearest town after my travel quarantine ended. Small little town 2h north of Toronto. It has been around 9 months since I last visited. I was shocked to see 5G antenas all over the place. mostly on specially erected towers and a couple on the tallest residential buildings. I counted at least 9 different locations around town. I found one just 500m from my own place and im in the middle of no where basically. on a previously existing cell tower on a hill there were around 8 large grey cylindrical tube like devices pointed in all directions. They were not there last summer. This is truely a wide wide spread thing now. not sure if this network has been switched to 5g in canada yet or when that started.

As for combustibility I have no clue. for sure the oxygen molecules are not destroyed by this radiation. but that would provide a very easy test if it does effect the ability to burn. just carry around a lighter.

Stats

Robin
the high said:
I can tell you that based on my observations today that this map is outdated at least in my area. there are many more towers and more coverage then shown there. on a positive note. I do actually have cell phone reception in my home here now. I used to have drive up the hill to make a call or leave my phone sitting a few minutes by the bathroom window for a txt to go through

fiasco360

Kingfisher
My general "dumb guy on the street" logic - If you notice 5G towers are not going up in very wealthy areas then it should ring an alarm bell. Makes sense that they are rolling out 5G in lower class areas to see the general effects on public health.

Now my more "academic guy" approach to it since my background is in physics as well.

I'm trying to find my old spectroscopy text and labs to see the different element absorption bands. The general range of 5G is ultra high frequency therefore it will have a low range but it has the ability to penetrate into skin if nearby. They use it for medicinal purposes as well in low amplitudes. I believe it has a range of anywhere from 2ghz - 70ghz.

It appears there are a lot of detected thermal and non thermal effects of these Microwave frequencies. This then in turns to nuclear/molecular rotation effects, plasma oscillations and such. Nuclear/molecular positioning can disrupt the proper function of our cells and suggests a possible role in cancer development and immune system cytokine related functions.

From some of the offhand papers I'm reading it seems as though at best we don't understand the long term effects and at worst it could be extremely harmful.

Stats

Robin
So Im trying to buy a emf meter. It seems there are NO commercially available meters that go above 8ghtz and most only go to 3.5ghtz. So basically 5G at 60Ghtz is invisible to the average nerd with a few hundred dollar meter...

If any one finds a meter that can detect 60or above ghtz please post. I saw some news clip where some guy had a meter that was showing the 5G towers outputting way above regulation radiation and it said his meter was over $20kUSD

ilostabet

Kingfisher
Do you guys know the coverage radius from a 5G tower?

I am testing an hypothesis. Like many other people have reported, back in December I had very harsh flu symptoms, persistent high fever, harsh body aches, harsh headaches and extreme fatigue. It lasted about 2 weeks until I was ok with only mild aftereffects. Strangely, my wife did not catch it.

I got it after work travel, and so did 6 other people who travelled with me. In addition to this, I had extreme difficulty breathing at night and going to sleep while there. I checked the coverage on the map, and it seems we were stationed about 5km away from a 5G tower (the only one in the country I went to also).

So I'm wondering if this proximity is enough?

acco

Robin
Stats said:

This is the most censored video I have ever come across. deleted every few minutes on youtube and even the vimeo links are un-postable on facebook.
Thanks to yours note I downloaded the video yesterday precautionly (and watched it at night). If you now call the URL you see this:

So here is a backup of this worth seeing video:
https://us.tv/videos/watch/95d92872-6fae-4619-b09d-b2bffd5ea512
Let's see how long it stays online there.

Stats

Robin
ilostabet said:
Do you guys know the coverage radius from a 5G tower?

I am testing an hypothesis. Like many other people have reported, back in December I had very harsh flu symptoms, persistent high fever, harsh body aches, harsh headaches and extreme fatigue. It lasted about 2 weeks until I was ok with only mild aftereffects. Strangely, my wife did not catch it.

I got it after work travel, and so did 6 other people who travelled with me. In addition to this, I had extreme difficulty breathing at night and going to sleep while there. I checked the coverage on the map, and it seems we were stationed about 5km away from a 5G tower (the only one in the country I went to also).

So I'm wondering if this proximity is enough?
The official narrative is 500m. Im guessing this might be just a cover story to justify why they are being so densely deployed in cities. from what I am seeing in my rural area here. its maybe every 5km outside of the town. Also keep in mind these act as a grid. use directional radiation instead of a radiation emmited like a bubble in 4G. and they triangulate multiple towers together to create summation effects in target areas. So the denser the grid the more pinpoint targeting possible.

Also I think most of the 5G antennas and infrastructure are still being run on 4G frequencies, or at least until recently. its possible the 5G antena running at 2-3.5ghtz (4G) has a much longer range then when it switches to 60ghtz (5G)

However I repeat that map of coverage posted earlier is INCOMPLETE there are many more towers then shown currently. I have confirmed this myself in my area driving around.

I suggest every one goes around their local area and take note of where these new antenas are located. see here for how they typicaly look like. https://www.google.com/search?q=5g+...0KHe8mAooQ9QEwAHoECAYQLg#imgrc=W_82-5R23EIkMM
once you find one think of the grid and you will find many more.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The Polish government is desperately trying to smuggle into the bill that's supposed to fight the current crisis a law enabling detaining people from trains if they are deemed to be sick, testing inside homes and the installation of 5G. Through this bill they want to bypass the possibility for the public to object and scientific testing required to test the safety of these devices. They raised the acceptable electromagnetic limits already as far as I know. Poland also bought form USA a couple of years earlier the invigilation software called Pegasus. I remember when this was announced.

I think they will use this technology to simulate the effects of the virus, then "find" and claim the virus was the cause and proceed further until the whole country is completely terrorised.

I fear Poland might be the proving ground for this plan. Last year the government was promoting the revolution to electric cars. In a country too poor and to reliant on fossil fuels it seemed completely out of place. What if that is the part of the plan? Autonomous electric vehicles, guided by 5G that you don't buy but lease from corporations.

How to enable auto-translate?