5G and Coronavirus

acco

Robin
Enhanced Eddie said:
Then there's professional shielding material for buildings, such as shielding paints, shielding wall papers, shielding fabrics you can hang at your walls and so forth. I'm also going to look into getting big aluminium plates and copper plates for my walls.
How can paint, wallpaper or a curtain protect against high-frequency radiation when it even penetrates walls?

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
They're made of special shielding materials. Some substances block most RF radiation (not all). How much they block is measured in dB.
Most people will require several layers of shielding to get rid of all the radiation.
Here's an example:

https://www.yshield.com/

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Is there a general 5G thread? I cannot seem to find it if there is.

I am more concerned with the effects of a nearby 5G tower on myself and my family than the relation between 5G and corona.

Stadtaffe

Sparrow
Gold Member
I have by choice a 3.5G phone and the connection is fast enough to stream youtube videos with reasonable definition. Have used 4G and noticed it is a fair bit faster, more instantaneous for things such as populating a map with points of some kind, eg mobility apps. Question is, why do we need anything faster than 4G, is that going to enhance our lives, make profits for companies or more dangerously, enhance government surveillance. Are they going to start streaming the sensor data from everyone.. The speed limits on the roads get lower, but mobile data rates get faster. 3.5G is plenty for video telephony I have the most perfect calls with that old technology. Is it the gamers who are using 4G? I smell a rat with 5G, it is being rolled out without explanation of why or the advantages except "faster" and that carries about as much validity as putting the whole world in lockdown for a disease which is killing people at a low rate with an average age of 80+

Stats

Robin
Stadtaffe said:
I have by choice a 3.5G phone and the connection is fast enough to stream youtube videos with reasonable definition. Have used 4G and noticed it is a fair bit faster, more instantaneous for things such as populating a map with points of some kind, eg mobility apps. Question is, why do we need anything faster than 4G, is that going to enhance our lives, make profits for companies or more dangerously, enhance government surveillance. Are they going to start streaming the sensor data from everyone.. The speed limits on the roads get lower, but mobile data rates get faster. 3.5G is plenty for video telephony I have the most perfect calls with that old technology. Is it the gamers who are using 4G? I smell a rat with 5G, it is being rolled out without explanation of why or the advantages except "faster" and that carries about as much validity as putting the whole world in lockdown for a disease which is killing people at a low rate with an average age of 80+
5G is needed for 'the internet of things'. First we will see of it is autonomous vehicles. Then autonomous robots walking around. then finally humans themselves will be connected.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
NoMoreTO said:
We will need this or the other main 5G thread brought into the Corona section.

Russia has no 5G and no Corona

5G causes corona - bitchute

Same thing everyone is sayings
(1) Vaccines will come with a chip
(2) Shutting Economy down to implement monopolies (Amazon, Costco, etc) for mass unemployment.
This didn't age well.

https://www.ericsson.com/en/news/2019/8/russias-first-5g-zone-deployed-in-moscow
Ericsson and Tele2 have launched Russia's first 5G zone in central Moscow on Tele2's commercial network, setting into motion an agreement they signed in June this year. The non-stop outdoor 5G coverage is live in Tverskaya Street, the busiest part of the Russian capital, stretching between Red Square to Sadovoe Ring.

NEWS | AUG 08, 2019
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52271492
His comments came as Russia recorded its largest daily rise in confirmed cases, with 2,558 new infections.

It brought the total to 18,328, with the vast majority of those in Moscow.
:angel:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Come on guys.
The fake news crowd says 5G is fine!

Coronavirus: Conspiracy theorists burn 5G towers claiming link to virus
A “deluded” conspiracy theory linking the coronavirus to 5G is spreading across Europe, prompting arson attacks and endangering phone networks.

CCTV footage from a Dutch business park shows a man in a black cap pouring the contents of a white container at the base of a cellular radio tower. Flames burst out as the man jogs back to his Toyota to flee into the evening.
It’s a scene that’s been repeated dozens of times in recent weeks in Europe, where conspiracy theories linking new 5G mobile networks and the coronavirus pandemic are fuelling arson attacks on cell towers.
Popular beliefs and conspiracy theories that wireless communications pose a threat have long been around, but the global spread of the virus at the same time that countries were rolling out fifth generation wireless technology has seen some of those false narratives amplified.
Officials in Europe and the US are watching the situation closely and pushing back, concerned that attacks will undermine vital telecommunications links at a time they’re most needed to deal with the pandemic.
“I’m absolutely outraged, absolutely disgusted, that people would be taking action against the very infrastructure that we need to respond to this health emergency,” Stephen Powis, medical director of the National Health Service (NHS) in England, said in early April.

Some 50 fires targeting cell towers and other equipment have been reported in Britain this month, leading to three arrests.
Telecom engineers have been abused on the job 80 times, according to trade group Mobile UK, making the UK the nucleus of the attacks.
Photos and videos documenting the attacks are often overlaid with false commentary about COVID-19. Some 16 have been torched in the Netherlands, with attacks also reported in Ireland, Cyprus, and Belgium.
False narratives around 5G and the coronavirus have been shared hundreds of thousands of times on social media. They vary widely from claims that the coronavirus is a cover-up for 5G deployment to those that say new 5G installations have created the virus.
“To be concerned that 5G is somehow driving the COVID-19 epidemic is just wrong,” Dr Jonathan Samet, dean of the Colorado School of Public Health who chaired a World Health Organisation (WHO) committee that researched cell phone radiation and cancer.

https://www.news.com.au/world/coron...s/news-story/ed15a7d2d1b6e9b99e0ef5ecf6bf3646

I'd need more evidence myself to believe that 5G makes the China's worse.
Yet I'm sure as hell not going to take a W.H.O. affiliate all that seriously...

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is good to see! Even though some mofos are still Blue Pill as H**l when it comes to women... when they got forced to stay inside... & fined if they didn't... while the Grocery clerk who got here 2 months ago was not only allowed... but obligated to work... some of em woke up like Whoa!!!

It's funny cuz I recently got back to office work after a failed Blue Color attempt... and wear decent White Collar clothes (cuz I ain't got nothing else to tell you guys the truth) and I'm getting the same stares!! I literally did almost everything wrong in my path of life... but I fallowed Scotian's advice all along... and got my skillz up... Blue & White Collar World... and I could literally get 4 Possible Jobs THIS VERY SECOND!

Going off a tangent here... but if you guys ain't got some Savings... now's the time to pick up skillz skillz skillz! I don't know about you guys in the States... but here in Canada... all the Mortgages are being deferred by all the major Banks for the next 6 months! If you guys are somehow skillless, Broke & Home Owners... now's the time to keep your money & think about YOU YOU & YOU!

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
There seems to be an astroturfed disinformation campaign to spread the 5g/corona conspiracy theory. The plan seems to be discrediting critics of the actual health effects of 5g. Great research:

Enhanced Eddie said:
There seems to be an astroturfed disinformation campaign to spread the 5g/corona conspiracy theory. The plan seems to be discrediting critics of the actual health effects of 5g. Great research:

They don't want this word to get out because this is the closest truth to home. If people tear down all the 5G towers, telecom dick suckers can't poison the population at an accelerated rate enough to create a "pandemic," but as long as those bad boys are up, we will continue to be poisoned.

Look at the coverage by network by generation, look at where they aren't going up, hell most rich neighborhoods still don't even have 4G. These people are well aware of the biological effects of EMF-RF waves. This is the solution, go back to pre-4G levels of cell phone coverage, and we would see a drastic decrease in mental illness, let alone sickness in general.

https://www.cellmapper.net/

It's not just that these towers are spreading the harmful frequencies, its that our bodies have been primed to absorb it much more than they naturally would, with the nanoparticles increasing exponentially in our food, water, and air. The whole system has been priming the human population for a massive extinction. Tony here has a great video on how to make a blanket to protect yourself from frequencies.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
MusicForThePiano said:
hell most rich neighborhoods still don't even have 4G.
Do you know where? I haven't found any neighborhood that doesn't have 4g anywhere in my travels, except for areas they're so remote you have to drive 5 hours to the nearest city. I've searched on 3 continents and even talked to the CEO of a company that puts up these cell towers to get to the real data. But if you know of a rich neighborhood without 4g I'd love to hear about it.

Maybe you're talking about billionaire level. I can't find any pictures of the evil billionaires we love to hate holding a cell phone to their ear for example.

go back to pre-4G levels of cell phone coverage, and we would see a drastic decrease in mental illness, let alone sickness in general.
Yes.

Unfortunately this map is very incomplete. As is nperf.com... the only way to really find places with low radiation is driving around with a microwave meter.

It's not just that these towers are spreading the harmful frequencies, its that our bodies have been primed to absorb it much more than they naturally would, with the nanoparticles increasing exponentially in our food, water, and air. The whole system has been priming the human population for a massive extinction.
From my research I'm convinced this is true. Some people have more trouble with this radiation than others, and a common denominator seems to be heavy metal toxicity in the body. That comes from amalgam fillings, eating too much fish and, can you guess... vaccines.

I worked on two mansions for billionaires on top of a mountain. They had their own 4g tower put up.. you only had service if you were within a couple miles of the mountain. The closest town(6000 people) is 60 miles away. I'm sure they got 5g up there at this point. They're not stupid

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Interesting.

I'll say this - billionaire doesn't automatically mean Cabal, of course. I don't think the cabal exposes themselves to this radiation.

Those two mansions, how close did they put the 4g tower to their home?