5G and Coronavirus

Within a half mile.. it's basically a giant vacation community for them and their family and friends. I could tell you more over PM. Dont want to disclose too much publicly

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Half a mile isn't too bad. Most people live MUCH closer than that to a tower, in a city. Once you're aware, you notice they're everywhere... they put them right on top of residential buildings. And sure, will shoot you a PM, thanks

I wonder what kind of side effects people are experiencing from wearing these ugly stupid things sticking out of their ears which I see everywhere now.... hmm must be perfectly safe right? I mean they are so convenient you know

Stats

Robin
Regulatory agencies around the world have confirmed that no safety testing of 5g frequencies on biological systems has been done and that indempendent tests are currently not permitted. and any doctors or scientists talking about doing tests are being censored on msm and social media saying that only credible sources such as the WHO or msm is allowed to discuss this topic.

However there have actually been some studies done on the same frequencies including 60ghtz used in 5g back in the 70s by the CIA and the documents are declassified now. Experiments on mice with varing ill health effects. just one of the documents.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120005-6.pdf

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
David Icke did another live stream on London Real this week:
https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

His thesis about 5g is plausible. It's not causing the virus, nor covid, nor the pandemic. But the 60 GHz frequency interacts with oxygen molecules and is the cause for the oxygen deprivation we're seeing in the hardest hit places. That's why we have ER doctors on record saying they've never seen anything like it. Plausible.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think 5G can simulate corona, that's why they are so hasty to switch it on. A few days ago a news popped up about 5G going live in seven major cities in Poland. Think what would happen if they simulate corona with this now. The lockdown is lifted and then bang we have a second (obviously fake) wave. Get the hell out of big cities. For years I warned they will become death traps. The time has come. Get out of dodge!

Stats

Robin
I was banned from the forum for a bit so I didnt get a chance to update this when I came across the evidence but I think this Dr butter interview might briefly mention some things https://www.bitchute.com/video/3j6XLnSBJW0K/

I think there is a real possibility for emf frequencies to be weaponized at 60ghtz and at 160ghz. both within the range of the deployed 5g antennas. At 60 it ecites oxygen molecule possibly making it unabsorbable in the blood. and at 160 there is a interaction with iron molecules in the blood. I am still searching for anything pear reviewed in the literature. But both cases could potentially effect the blood / oxygen systems in the body similar to covid-19

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The most troubling thing I've heard about 5G and Coronavirus, is that while most people are forbidden from working, and children are prevented from attending schools, 5G cell towers were found being installed in multiple schools around the US.

With schools rumored to probably not even reopen for Fall 2020 term, it is suspicious that network infrastructure would be installed, particularly under lockdown. Many people believe cell radiation is unhealthy, and can even cause brain cancer (Johnny Cochran famously got brain cancer in the exact spot where he held his cell phone). While this is not yet proven, there was enough evidence that cell towers affect young, developing brains in children, that a Sacramento, CA school forced Sprint to remove a school cell tower after 4 young children got brain cancer.

If regular cell towers are dangerous to children, 5G which is higher in frequency and lower in range (higher in signal density) would be even more dangerous. So why install 5G secretly at schools? Is this virus lockdown done to give cover for actions like this? Or is this simply evil opportunism?

One of my biggest concerns of this shutdown is that whatever remnants of a functional investigative media that we had is non-existent during a lockdown, as reporters are all sitting at home in fear instead of reporting on what is actually going on. Whether this is a Plandemic or just something opportunistic politicians will take advantage of by passing awful laws (remember, the Patriot Act was pre-written and introduced in the wake of the 2001 Twin Tower crashes), many events will take place without any sort of media oversight. We likely are only aware of a fraction of the nefarious things that are going on. My suspicion is that installing 5G towers in schools is but one minor piece of the puzzle, and we may never know how many other pieces are being moved until it's too late.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
It's not been proven, but it's classed as a probable carcinogen. What has been proven is that it causes cancer in rats. I'm not sure what kind of miracle is supposed to protect us from something that can give cancer to rats... we have very similar biology and cells.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
I want to revisit this thread because there are two things going on that are dodgy as fuck: 1. Anyone who talks about 5g in the context of corona virus is getting banned everywhere, and 2. there are reports coming from numerous countries that they're rushing to install 5g antennas during these lockdowns. How is that essential? They said only food and medical workers are essential. But somehow installing 5g is too. It seems to be happening at schools in particular.

I now think that my health issues with microwave radiation (as per post #51 on this thread) comes from 1. vaccines 2. amalgam fillings, 3. deodorants (aluminium), 4. consuming lots of tuna when I was a gym rat, 5. all kinds of other heavy metal toxicity in the body. It makes sense that metal in your tissue would make you susceptible to radiation, because obviously metals and electromagnetic fields interact.

So imagine if some susceptible people are having all these problems from regular vaccines + 4g already, what is the killer vaccine combined with 5g gonna do? Nothing good. And I still wouldn't rule out the "beam forming 5g" theory either, and the interaction between 60 GHz beams and oxygen molecules in people's lungs. Btw, fun fact - wifi routers with 4 antennas can do the beam forming too.

Living in as remote an area as possible sounds like a really good idea right about now because all the microwave radiation in big cities might play a significant role in the second wave, or the second pandemic ("I call this pandemic 1" - Bill Gates). That might be why we saw videos of people literally collapse in the streets... videos like that came out of China, HK and Iran.

Much of this is speculation of course, but suffice to say, it's too early to put the 5g theories to rest. They do seem to play a role or they wouldn't ban discussion about it everywhere and install as many towers as possible while nobody else is allowed work.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Just ramp up the power of these, start testing and you have a second wave. And this time it could hit children which means families. It's a known fact they want to destroy the family unit. Mandatory CV vaccine for kids, parents, teachers but not for barren sodomites.

Last edited:

Silveryback

Pigeon
RE: 5G - Killing the bee's and the birds?

5G almost certainly has health effects, but I believe focusing on that is a red herring, especially when stating that it's directly causing coronavirus symptoms.

The purpose of 5G would more logically be needed to upgrade bandwidth and network power to handle the massive increase in population surveillance in the name of protecting the public from the virus.
I'm glad you said this. The 5G argument is a compelling alternative, but I do believe that theory is just another way to distract and fear-monger in another way.

acco

Woodpecker
Researchers prove connection between 5G and Corona - Prof. Edinger: Healthy despite 5G
July 25, 2020

The media constantly censor every critical contribution to the new mobile phone standard 5G, YouTube blocks videos, articles dealing with this problem are listed on Google somewhere in nowhere. There is no question that everything is being done to stifle and stifle questions and criticism about the possible dangers of 5G millimeter waves. In particular, censors are keen to receive contributions of all kinds dealing with a possible link between the Covid-19 and 5G outbreak. All of them tin foil hat nutcases who are working their way into a conspiracy theory?

That's not what they are. Now there is scientific evidence that the 5G frequencies and the frequency and severity of corona disease seem to be related.

Scientists from the University of Rome, Central Michigan University Saginaw Center and Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University Moscow have published a scientific paper in the Journal of Biological Regulators & Homeostatic Agents in June 2020. In it they publish their research results on the effects of 5G microwaves on human skin and cells. You can view the paper here. The scientists Fioranelli, M; Sepehri, A; Roccia, M G; Jafferany, M; Olisova, O Y; Lomonosov, K M and Lotti, T come to very astonishing and frightening results.

They found that certain skin cells, such as antennas, can absorb the 5G millimeter waves and transmit them to other cells in the body. The researchers even suspect that this process plays a negative role in corona virus infections: The formation of coronaviruses could be promoted by these transmitted waves.

In the first abstract of the scientific results (Abstract) of the work, the scientists explain this process as follows: Our DNA, which contains all our hereditary factors, our genes, consists of the protein bases adenine (A), guanine (G), cytosine (C) and uracil (U) the ribonucleotides, which in turn consist of negatively charged electrons in the shells of the atoms and their positively charged nuclei. These "transverse struts of the DNA rope ladder" wind themselves spirally in the DNA double helix we know. This whole structure, the researchers have observed, has an effect like an Inducer. According to the researchers, this structure can be divided into linear, ring-shaped and round Inducers. Inducers interact with electromagnetic waves coming from the outside, which creates more new waves inside the cells.

These overlapping waves can then create base forms that are just as hexagonal and pentagonal as the protein bases of DNA, thus creating "holes" in the liquid in the cell nucleus itself, where the genetic material, the genes, are. The cell nucleus then forms new hexagonal (hexagonal) and pentagonal (pentagonal) bases to fill these hollow spaces, the paper describes. The problem is that these freely floating bases can combine and form virus-like structures. This is because viruses are nothing more than simple base chains, so-called RNA, which is basically the longitudinal half of a double helix, i.e. half a DNA, which then collects the missing pieces to form a "DNA rope ladder" in the cell.

There is one prerequisite for this: the wavelength of the waves (frequencies) coming from outside must be shorter than the diameter of the cell, otherwise they simply pass through and have no effect.

The 5G millimeter wave is very fast, its frequency is above 24 GHz and reaches up to 72 GHz, which is above the lower limit of an extremely high frequency band. Millimeter waves have a shorter range than microwaves, so cells of smaller size react to these waves. Consequently, biological cells could also act as a receiver for these waves.

The 5G waves thus fulfil this requirement of minuteness and could boost the production of virus-like structures in the cells, which the new coronavirus can then use magnificently as prefabricated building blocks for reproduction.

The researchers used a model representing the wave exchange between 5G towers and human cells to study the effects of 5G millimeter waves on biological systems and cells. They found that 5G waves appear to significantly promote the production of corona viruses in the human body. It is therefore no surprise that there is a connection between the Covid-19 infection hotspots in Wuhan, Milan and Madrid, where 5G technology is said to have already been rolled out and installed nationwide.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Enrico Edinger's many years of work and expertise in regulatory medicine have also led him to take a close look at Covid-19 - and what largely unknown methods there are to minimise the damage done and keep the body healthy. For example, the effect of these frequencies and quantum physical resonance effects through electrosmog but also supplements such as melatonin. Keeping healthy, rejuvenation, strengthening of the immune system and protection against the catastrophic effects of 4G and 5G is not impossible.

German source including videos

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
OK, are the 5G waves hampered by obstructing parts of the landscape like forests and buildings?
Yeah, 5g doesn't travel far, so they need to build loads of emitters at a short distance of each other (one "5g tower" every 1-2 city blocks). That's why they put them in traffic lights and street lamps. Cities will be a minefield quickly, especially downtown areas, but in more remote regions you'll be safe for a while. It's just not feasible to roll it out there quickly based on how many emitters are required.

Trees are excellent protection, especially the kinds of trees that contain a lot of water. If you have a property, planting a tree line is a good idea. Buildings don't shield well unless they're solid brick or other materials that are hard to penetrate for the radiation. Furnished shipping containers don't protect you almost at all even though they're made almost entirely of metal - I tried.