5G and Coronavirus

Stats

Woodpecker
Just spoke w a close contact in germany. they confirmed the 5g is all over their very small town in germany. coinciding perfectly with the first wave of covid that arrived there.

Silveryback

Pigeon
I believe the fear of 5G is yet another ploy to make people afraid of things that are good for them... We are being barraged by scare tactics, and that is morally WRONG. I have been working my butt off to inform my community that masks are NOT helpful nor healthy (in fact, they are anything but) and am fighting tooth and nail against this discrimination. I am about to file a lawsuit against a store owner in my town for disallowing my business when I simply needed to but fruits and vegetables for my "elderly" parents. I have never been treated so terribly as I have this past year, and I will not stop until the people I care about see this is all a way to dumb us down, harm us, and make us afraid of our our shadows. Being sick isn't so bad... Losing our freedoms, however, IS bad.

I personally think 5G is just fine. I'll add more information later if necessary. I hope all been well during this massive lie.

P.S. I have remained mask-free this entire "plandemic," and refuse to wear one. I only donned a muzzle once when I needed to board an airplane after suffering a concussion, and upon going to my local health clinic to obtain my personal health records.

God bless you all!

Attachments

• how-to-learn-sheet-music.png
    how-to-learn-sheet-music.png
    32.3 KB · Views: 6

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
I'm not convinced, even without any technical knowledge on the subject just the manner in which it was rolled out should light up every red warning. This stinks to high heaven. And I can bet you any money that it will play out just like those "conspiracy theorists" said.

Stats

Woodpecker
I believe the fear of 5G is yet another ploy to make people afraid of things that are good for them... We are being barraged by scare tactics, and that is morally WRONG. I have been working my butt off to inform my community that masks are NOT helpful nor healthy (in fact, they are anything but) and am fighting tooth and nail against this discrimination. I am about to file a lawsuit against a store owner in my town for disallowing my business when I simply needed to but fruits and vegetables for my "elderly" parents. I have never been treated so terribly as I have this past year, and I will not stop until the people I care about see this is all a way to dumb us down, harm us, and make us afraid of our our shadows. Being sick isn't so bad... Losing our freedoms, however, IS bad.

I personally think 5G is just fine. I'll add more information later if necessary. I hope all been well during this massive lie.

P.S. I have remained mask-free this entire "plandemic," and refuse to wear one. I only donned a muzzle once when I needed to board an airplane after suffering a concussion, and upon going to my local health clinic to obtain my personal health records.

God bless you all!

So why is safety testing banned? Why the massive censorship of any one speaking out about it? Why millions of people around the world getting radiation poisoning symptoms. Why is it being put up in poor neighborhoods on every single building where not a sole has phone that costs over 100? why is there not a single solid scientific study done on it? why was it solely used by the military before this massive global rollout during the pandemic? Why are there countless doctors and scientists voicing their concerns and getting deplatformed?

I have not seen one shred of evidence to ease my concerns since starting this thread. please share every thing you have because your post is empty of anything beyond what looks like a uninformed opinion.

Today I walked through a naighbourhood in a covid hotspot. there was several antenanas on every single building plus several more on a tower. It makes absolutly no sense. these things are supposed to cover an area of up to 500m and here there were putting them up every 10m. huge ugly things. its almost as if im the only one that can see them.

Silveryback

Pigeon
I don't have the inclination nor the energy to prove everyone right or wrong. Believe what you will believe, but make sure your preliminary research is solid. I've seen people back themselves into insanity by creating their own echo-chamber of statistics, "studies," and articles. All I ask is that you do not impose your beliefs onto others. There's the saying that there are liars, damn liars, and statisticians, and I agree with that. I will not, nor do I desire to, get everyone on board with my outlook on life or to believe my experiences. I would, however, suggest we all get a hobby outside of debunking conspiracy theories. Getting too caught up in the J3W PlG Media can ruin your soul. Not your "sole," lol. Maybe brush up on basic mathematical skills and reading comprehension abilities instead of focusing so much of the Boogie Monster. So many things are lies, and once you realize they are all lies, it seema a little ridiculous to expel so much energy on debunking lies. People will believe what they believe is correct. It isn't my job to tell EVERY SINGLE HUMAN what is right and what is wrong. That is why I respect people who utilize common sense and critical thinking. And please, people; understand your rights as Americans, okay? Jesus Christ...

Let's prevent clown world ideologies from multiplying, shall we? Thanks...

Stats

Woodpecker
I don't have the inclination nor the energy to prove everyone right or wrong. Believe what you will believe, but make sure your preliminary research is solid. I've seen people back themselves into insanity by creating their own echo-chamber of statistics, "studies," and articles. All I ask is that you do not impose your beliefs onto others. There's the saying that there are liars, damn liars, and statisticians, and I agree with that. I will not, nor do I desire to, get everyone on board with my outlook on life or to believe my experiences. I would, however, suggest we all get a hobby outside of debunking conspiracy theories. Getting too caught up in the J3W PlG Media can ruin your soul. Not your "sole," lol. Maybe brush up on basic mathematical skills and reading comprehension abilities instead of focusing so much of the Boogie Monster. So many things are lies, and once you realize they are all lies, it seema a little ridiculous to expel so much energy on debunking lies. People will believe what they believe is correct. It isn't my job to tell EVERY SINGLE HUMAN what is right and what is wrong. That is why I respect people who utilize common sense and critical thinking. And please, people; understand your rights as Americans, okay? Jesus Christ...

Let's prevent clown world ideologies from multiplying, shall we? Thanks...
Ive been reading book after book on emf radiation. I even have a physics degree. can you at least provide a single piece of evidence to support your viewpoint that its nothing to worry about? not asking for much.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Let's start with some links:
1. The main problem is addition of frequencies and radiation
2. RF in general is not a good idea
3. There is an issue with determining safety

However
This does not mean that everyone is going to be sick. It is always the same thing (starting with 3G) - industry pushes the technology while there is not yet a clear business plan - meaning market demand. Health and safety are not checked, and I remind you all the bust following the 3G hype. We may have a rerun of that in the next few years.

Here is an article on 5G deployment issues (not health related)

Stats

Woodpecker
emf effects on cell pathways

meanwhile a new cell tower just came up last week within 10metters of where I am hiding out in the colombian jungle. in medellin there are already packs of 2-10 antennas every 50m. the grid is tightening.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Any updates on this particular theory? Or a link to the regular 5G thread? I can not search 5G alone on this forum as I am a letter short of the search.

I remember watching a well put together YouTube video about the dangers of 5G that included one of the higher ups in Verizon I think bragging about how they were not safety testing it and rolling it out right away.... that never set right with me

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
meanwhile a new cell tower just came up last week within 10metters of where I am hiding out in the colombian jungle.
highly recommend you move away from there immediately... you never wanna live closer than 500 m to a cell tower (yes this is impossible in cities - nobody should live in cities since 4g has been rolled out).