86% of Air Force pilots are white men

Amwolf

Maj. Gen. Ed Thomas believes that the USAF is too White and wants more diversity. Perhaps Mr. Thomas should educate himself on the fact that no country where the founding majority became a minority has survived. Does he really believe that someone with an IQ of 80 is capable of piloting a $100 million dollar piece of equipment?

bucky

Ostrich
Maj. Gen. Ed Thomas believes that the USAF is too White and wants more diversity. Perhaps Mr. Thomas should educate himself on the fact that no country where the founding majority became a minority has survived. Does he really believe that someone with an IQ of 80 is capable of piloting a $100 million dollar piece of equipment?

I saw this, alongside some other articles about the Marine Corps commander over Europe and Africa being removed over using the word that must not be uttered, even though he didn't direct it at anyone in particular.

Now that "diversity is our strength" is apparently the central philosophy of the US military, I'm thinking commentators like Vox Day and The Saker who are expecting a crushing defeat for the US the next time we attempt to wage war against a worthy opponent like Iran or North Korea are probably right. God help us if we're stupid enough to try to take on Russia or China.

Amwolf

Now that "diversity is our strength" is apparently the central philosophy of the US military, I'm thinking commentators like Vox Day and The Saker who are expecting a crushing defeat for the US the next time we attempt to wage war against a worthy opponent like Iran or North Korea are probably right. God help us if we're stupid enough to try to take on Russia or China.
The US armed forces have become so watered down and degenerative, I don't think that many of the personnel even know how to tie their own boot laces. There's little to no discipline or a higher standard of "par excellence" remaining in the US military, and a degenerative force has no chance against a disciplined steadfast force such as China or any other traditional country.

download.jpg

bucky

Ostrich
From Rhodesia to Zimbabwe

The US armed forces have become so watered down and degenerative, I don't think that many of the personnel even know how to tie their own boot laces. There's little to no discipline or a higher standard of "par excellence" remaining in the US military, and a degenerative force has no chance against a disciplined steadfast force such as China or any other traditional country.

View attachment 26110

I've spent quit a bit of time working with the US military and I can't argue with that. There's still a small core of true warriors, most white, some Hispanic, who give the impression of men willing to kill and die for their country. I imagine there are at least some black guys like that, but I honestly can't remember meeting any.

Aside from the small minority of warriors, the vast majority seem to be paper pushers who are there for the benefits or the GI bill. The number of single mothers is shocking. There are far too many women, which is bad enough, but when you get to know most of them it seems like more often than not they have a kid somewhere and are not married to the father. I never actually met a transsexual but just the fact that we have them, along with all the single moms, doesn't make me picture the Russians or the Chinese shaking in their boots when they think of taking on our armed forces.

I'll add that the two star Marine general who got removed definitely had the physiognomy of a warrior in the pictures I saw. They probably got rid of one their last flag officers who might have actually inspired fear and respect in any of our likely enemies in the next war.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
The military application process is absolute garbage. A single health issue, such as breaking a leg in high school or corrective eye surgery, will sideline you. They force you to lie because otherwise they don't want to talk to you. Unless you're black or a woman, of course.

They actually make you sign a form now saying your birth and current gender. Recruiters are overwhelmingly women and send emoji faces in text messages. They're diapering recruits at basic training. Shit they're diapering navy seal candidates now according to a friend of mine.

We haven't ramped up the war machine in the last decade because we would lose to every non western country on Earth.

Frame 1: White men are disproportionately likely to put their lives at risk for the sake of others.
Frame 2: Too many white men are good at something I'd rather someone of any other race do.

It's very difficult for good officers to make it past O4. Their advancement system depends so heavily on the whims of their immediate supervisor, which rigs the system in favor of bootlickers. And it's the enlisted people who suffer for it; living with managers -not leaders- who would rather select new personnel based on race or sex than on competence.

Because when lives are on the line, it doesn't matter how strong or smart your people are. What matters is that they're female and not white.

View attachment 26110

The Chinese military is also degenerate since they also allow women to join. We know that women cannot fight effectively because they lack testosterone and it gets even worse during their periods when their estrogen shoots up and they become hysterical and hyper-emotional.

Amwolf

I've spent quit a bit of time working with the US military and I can't argue with that. There's still a small core of true warriors, most white, some Hispanic, who give the impression of men willing to kill and die for their country. I imagine there are at least some black guys like that, but I honestly can't remember meeting any.

Aside from the small minority of warriors, the vast majority seem to be paper pushers who are there for the benefits or the GI bill. The number of single mothers is shocking.
Likewise. I've spent a significant amount of time working side by side current and former US military in a multitude of environments from office to in the field. There's absolutely no question that today's military is just as degenerate as the rest of our society. Further, I've noticed significant differences in character between the modern "warrior" and those who've served a mere decade ago. And as you've mentioned, the abundance of single mothers, especially ones in military towns, is concerning. I've noticed that many of these women have zero loyalty to their men and often cheat.

Amwolf

86% of the American Air Force is American! Horror!

Considering the US military is much more likely be used to fight unnecessary imperial wars or against its own people than to actually defend the nation, the more watered down and ineffective it is, the better.
I agree. The US military has become the paramilitary (mercenary) arm of the elite, globalists, and Zionists (I.e. Yinon and Seven Nations Plans).

Amwolf

The Chinese military is also degenerate since they also allow women to join. We know that women cannot fight effectively because they lack testosterone and it gets even worse during their periods when their estrogen shoots up and they become hysterical and hyper-emotional.
True, but you can't argue that there aren't some exceptional female soldiers (I.e. research my avatar). The top snipers during WWII were German and Soviet women.

If the Chinese military is degenerate, is Ortho Christian Russia's too? Some of their greatest assets, such as Yulia Kharlamova are women. See the article below for reference. It was written from a pro-Ukrainian source, so obviously there's a strong anti-Russian slant, but it's an interesting piece.

kinjutsu

Pelican
Isn't one of the major requirements for being a pilot in the military is to have better than 20/20 vision. How many people have vision like that naturally without some type of vision correction (lasik, contacts, glasses)?

Combine that with high intelligence and already being in great physical shape the pool of potential pilots is a very small segment of the america population regardless of skin colour.

Aviation in general is like golf. While anyone can learn to play, maybe even get very good at it, it mostly excites white men.
The enemy missile in the air will not care of the race or gender of its target.