Clergy & Monastics Abbot Tryphon of All-Merciful Saviour Monastery (Vashon Island, WA)

Yallbeparticular

Sparrow
Orthodox
Well Fr Damick is a marketer. I think in marketing there is an incentive to spin to give ones organization the best image possible. Sort of like what lawyers do. I’ll trust Abbot Tryphons word. I hope he realizes through this how secularism and ecumenism are linked. He is a kind man that loved his ministries and it’s a SHAME that they are depriving him of something he loves. I’m also surprised that AFR doesn’t have a political position on Marxism. I guess someone would be prevented from writing against Nazism as well? They were fine with someone commenting on the vaccine political issue and had a whole segment devoted to it.

I also don’t believe the firing (or letting go, whatever they want to call it) is about the post on Marxism. I think this is about his vaxx comments. Because the Marxism post was from days ago and they shut it down quick after he replied to the Chaplain firing article with comments against the vaxx citing St Paisios. That is against AFR’s pro vaxx political position.

Black Ortho Acolyte

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
Fr. Damick’s attempt to create a stranglehold on internet Orthodoxy is, by God’s Providence, tremendously helping us separate the wheat from the chaff. Ancient Faith - for which he is Content Chief - is happy to host a “pro-choice” feminist, but deplatforms Abbott Tryphon for speaking out against Marxism.

Fr. Damick, and Ancient Faith, have chosen their team. What a blessing for false leaders to identify themselves so clearly! May God bless those standing up for the Orthodox Faith, and have mercy on Fr. Damick.
Fr Damick supporting this treatment of Abbot Tryphon is very disappointing and down right confusing. At the start of his book "Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy" he criticizes Western Christians using the secular approach to religion that is compartmentalized into a separate categories divorced from the rest of their lives. He says instead religious faith is "a whole way of life. A purposeful way of living with a set of goals at it's heart that informs EVERYTHING in that way of life". How can he write these things then support banning Abbot Tryphon for not compartmentalizing his faith?? If God is everywhere present and surrounding all things I think Christians should be encouraged to behave like it.

It seems Abbot Tryphon, at 75 years old has had enough of this coronavirus nonsense. He has been through a lot recently, being hospitalized after being brutally assaulted in public by, in my opinion, a demoniac, and then again needing medical care after a bad fall.

In this second video, he calls on America to repent.

Abbot Tryphon could use our prayers. Thank God for Abbot Tryphon!

His monastery's website

Abbot Tryphon is my spiritual father and then some. He was the ONLY clergy who defended me from the unjust slander of a jilted Antiochian priest who was(at the time)our parish priest. I’ll spare the details but it was a cross jurisdictional scandal that was called “thoroughly and uniquely demonic” by a well known clairvoyant Gerontissa who advised on the whole situation. He suffered extreme persecution due to the situation and literally went through hell for my family and I. He’s basically like my biological father and I’d take a bullet for the guy. He’s the real deal and you’ll be exceedingly blessed by his sermons, blog, podcasts and counsel.❤️☦️

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Abbot Tryphon has been banned from Facebook for writing the following article against the Covid inoculation:

Intro to the article:
I have chosen not to bless my monks, nor my spiritual children, to take the vaccine. I do not think any vaccine will prevent anyone from getting Covid, and I have read with increased horror as the evidence has become increasingly clear within the scientific community that this vaccine is in reality causing the spread of this virus within the human community, while preventing natural immunity.

The evidence is clear that those doctors and scientists who see the vaccines as unproven, and even dangerous long term, are being silenced by their colleagues within the scientific community.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Abbot Tryphon has been banned from Facebook for writing the following article against the Covid inoculation:

Intro to the article:

Update:

Diadem

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Abbot Tryphon has had ongoing heart problems for years, though has been relatively stable lately. Let’s pray for his health.