ADVICE NEEDED -- GF was potentially a master manipulator

I really did not want to write this thread. In fact, it's been years since I've posted on any forum regarding dating etc. But this particular situation is weighing on me so I don't know how else to vent, and I am just perpetually beating myself up over this. I'll try to keep this as short & succinct as possible. I'm hoping it will offer insight into how a potentially manipulative personality operates.

Met a very charming lady at a night club about a year ago. We spent the evening dancing and exchanged numbers. We spent the following few months casually dating. She seemed very wholesome. Even dare I say it, traditional... Anyways, after a few months of dating, I was informed she was 'ritually abused' as a child, by her occult parents & family. Naturally this was very alarming to me. I had intense feeling for this girl. The idea of her being essentially a sex slave to a devil worshipping cult made me literally sick to my stomach. I contemplated this issue for many weeks. Our relationship remained relatively the same... We never argued, and always had great moments together. She agreed with me even with politics, and barely even used social media. Over time, I tried to probe into the situation, give her space to process what had happened. This is when I started to become very skeptical of the story, and who exactly I was dealing with. The story as far as I'm aware was basically that this girl and her sisters, moved from a small country town, to the big city. As children, they were homeschooled and had no access to a normal childhood social arrangement. Her parents, she claimed, had zero interest in 'the occult' by day. In fact, they were intensely Christian, but by night they were abusive Satanists. Obviously a red flag. The occult is a lifestyle, you don't just turn this off & on. My conclusion was that she was brainwashed by her radical Christian therapist when she moved to the City to go to school as a music minister. Supposedly this is a thing. They call it SRA and it's a whole domain of 'therapy' to recover lost memories of abuse -- totally warped stuff. I did a little detective work, and after discovering her parents on social media, was shocked to see how wholesome and loving they seemed. Almost like the archetypal midwestern apple pie eating family. Definitely did not look like deranged occultists that would rape their daughters! Regardless, and despite the advise to do otherwise, I stayed with her. I felt as if she was mixed up, and thought her other qualities were worth me sticking around and trying to help her.

It was sad to witness this girl girl not keeping in touch with her parents. She would often tell me how hard it was not having support from them -- both financially and emotionally. It was around this time another man entered the picture. We will call him Allen. This man who was decades older, and had just lost his wife, took a liking to my girl and was willing to pay for her living expenses. Naturally, I was taken aback. She claimed there was absolutely no sex involved, even though he wanted it. She seemed quite creeped out by him, but liked him as a friend and the money was to good. Major red flag #2. In hindsight, I stupidly agreed to let her continue seeing him. I felt bad for his story of losing his wife, and judging by my gfs body language demeanor, It truly didn't seems like they were having sex. My thought process was, that if she ever suggested becoming sexually involved, I was out. Non negotiable.

Our relationship continued. Again, we never argued, and shared many great moments together. Everything was perfect, But in the back of my mind, I knew that I was potentially digging myself a huge hole here. Her sparse social media use, and conservative political perspective during the 2020 summer debacle made me feel like she was a catch in a sea of degenerate liberals in my city. Overtime, she seemed to be having quite a bit of grief with Allen. Often arguing and stressed out over his constant wanting to be sexually involved. This man had paid for her entire years rent, and even bought her a new 5k keyboard. I was starting to see the writing on the wall and realize this was going to blow up in all our faces at some point.

It was about a month ago when she alerted me that that she thought we should go our separate ways. Her reasoning was, she wanted a child and to settle down. If this were a normal situation I would have jumped at the opportunity, but given the circumstances, I knew better so agreed with what she said. She also informed me that Allen wanted to see her another day, and that she simply wouldn't have the time for me anymore. Ok... We decided we would remain friends and part ways slowly. Everything was smooth until her SJW sister had removed me off social media. I found this slightly strange & irritating. It was proof to me that I was officially out of the picture.

The spark that had set off the fuse was I had previously agreed to purchase a custom painting from her, for a few hundred dollars about a month ago. The painting had not been even started yet, and given the circumstances, I decided to tell her I no longer wanted it, considering it seemed I was totally not in the mix anymore. She reacted very harshly, claiming I was 'Denying her the opportunity of financial independence' and 'my inability to care for her the way she needs cared for by a man' -- despite already dumping me for her sugar daddy LOL. I told her she 'needed to drop the victim narrative she was telling herself, and that it came off manipulative to guilt trip someone for not doing as you wished'. This struck a major nerve -- and she told me I had irreparably crossed the line & and was a cruel person for "weaponizing her intimacy".

I actually feel bad considering her alleged history of abuse. My question is should I? Part of me feels like a huge sucker for even going along with this girl as long as I did -- even a bit scared to retrieve my stuff from her. Is she that pathological? My other half feels like I may have emotionally hurt someone I cared for. I may have been slightly abrasive with my wording, but what I said wasn't THAT BAD. Even if the ritual abuse was true -- one still needs to drop the victim card at some point, right?

Last edited:
Hm... Well, Sex Cults are actually much more common than people think or give credit for, especially here in America, and a lot of them run on a front of Charitable behaviors such as Philanthropic Missions or donating food / clothes to those in need, or people who otherwise may belong to them or get involved for what seems like Brotherly and Sisterly Engagements. A lot of them are also run by people who have Military connections or a Family History of Freemasons.

What denomination of Christianity was she involved in?

But based on what you mentioned, this sounds like an actual Cult she was was a part of rather than anything "Occult".

Abuse is a very difficult subject to address when it comes to analyzing modern women, because there are so many which also use it for attention or even make stories up, but more importantly is to witness how that person managed the Abuse and if they were resilient from it in any way, and to make sure they will not become someone who continues it. It becomes a Maladaptive history of theirs if they continue the family history of abuse by inflicting, for example, abuse on children or other people in their life because of what they might have missed out on in their Childhood, especially if being very sheltered from the outside world.

Even the same situation with whether or not she keeps in touch with her parents. Generally there are rarely good justifications for someone who has had to distance themselves from family or their parents, but the thing is you have to fully realize whether there is something pathological in her behavior about doing it and whether she has problems getting close with Men, or if she has controlling or other pathological tendencies.

As a rule, most women who grow up in these environments do not adapt well from them, unless they were capable of not adhering to mind programming at an early age, even if they were forced to engage in whatever was imposed upon them.

The risks in the outcome is that sometimes they can be prone to creating or living with instability in their life and will usually choose the worst partners, but if they came out of the situation on a better note, they would immediately cling to something / someone of stability. If she always seemed to want "do her own thing" and "have space" outside from you during the duration of time you spent, then this means she did not adapt properly from her situation and is toxic.

There are still some other details I'd need to have an understanding of though to really get a greater picture of things in how they developed between you both, but I am curious at what age were you both when you first met and talked to each other?

But it does seem to sound more like there is some maladaptive tendency that grew in her because she is much more on the defense in terms of how she responded to you, but it's also hard to tell whether she really means or believe what she told you, or someone influencing her in the background. This person "Allen" did not sound like a good influence whatsoever, he definitely should not have been permitted to be around her whatsoever in your involvement with her. There was definitely something more going on between them both.

I've known girls who grew up in situations as these, one who actually lived homeless many times and took on very manly traits for her survival, and the thing is they always seem to have other Men around bringing them food or doing other favors who they will even claim are just "friends". Thing is you can never trust them. One girl I knew like this was also very politically minded, knew a lot about history, and had a very bad relationship with her father or ever taking orders from a Man. But yet was very open-minded, but open-minded to the degree that "anything goes" in her world.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I really did not want to write this thread. In fact, it's been years since I've posted on any forum regarding dating etc. But this particular situation is weighing on me so I don't know how else to vent, and I am just perpetually beating myself up over this. I'll try to keep this as short & succinct as possible. I'm hoping it will offer insight into how a potentially manipulative personality operates.

Met a very charming lady at a night club about a year ago. We spent the evening dancing and exchanged numbers. We spent the following few months casually dating. She seemed very wholesome. Even dare I say it, traditional... Anyways, after a few months of dating, I was informed she was 'ritually abused' as a child, by her occult parents & family. Naturally this was very alarming to me. I had intense feeling for this girl. The idea of her being essentially a sex slave to a devil worshipping cult made me literally sick to my stomach. I contemplated this issue for many weeks. Our relationship remained relatively the same... We never argued, and always had great moments together. She agreed with me even with politics, and barely even used social media. Over time, I tried to probe into the situation, give her space to process what had happened. This is when I started to become very skeptical of the story, and who exactly I was dealing with. The story as far as I'm aware was basically that this girl and her sisters, moved from a small country town, to the big city. As children, they were homeschooled and had no access to a normal childhood social arrangement. Her parents, she claimed, had zero interest in 'the occult' by day. In fact, they were intensely Christian, but by night they were abusive Satanists. Obviously a red flag. The occult is a lifestyle, you don't just turn this off & on. My conclusion was that she was brainwashed by her radical Christian therapist when she moved to the City to go to school as a music minister. Supposedly this is a thing. They call it SRA and it's a whole domain of 'therapy' to recover lost memories of abuse -- totally warped stuff. I did a little detective work, and after discovering her parents on social media, was shocked to see how wholesome and loving they seemed. Almost like the archetypal midwestern apple pie eating family. Definitely did not look like deranged occultists that would rape their daughters! Regardless, and despite the advise to do otherwise, I stayed with her. I felt as if she was mixed up, and thought her other qualities were worth me sticking around and trying to help her.

It was sad to witness this girl girl not keeping in touch with her parents. She would often tell me how hard it was not having support from them -- both financially and emotionally. It was around this time another man entered the picture. We will call him Allen. This man who was decades older, and had just lost his wife, took a liking to my girl and was willing to pay for her living expenses. Naturally, I was taken aback. She claimed there was absolutely no sex involved, even though he wanted it. She seemed quite creeped out by him, but liked him as a friend and the money was to good. Major red flag #2. In hindsight, I stupidly agreed to let her continue seeing him. I felt bad for his story of losing his wife, and judging by my gfs body language demeanor, It truly didn't seems like they were having sex. My thought process was, that if she ever suggested becoming sexually involved, I was out. Non negotiable.

Our relationship continued. Again, we never argued, and shared many great moments together. Everything was perfect, But in the back of my mind, I knew that I was potentially digging myself a huge hole here. Her sparse social media use, and conservative political perspective during the 2020 summer debacle made me feel like she was a catch in a sea of degenerate liberals in my city. Overtime, she seemed to be having quite a bit of grief with Allen. Often arguing and stressed out over his constant wanting to be sexually involved. This man had paid for her entire years rent, and even bought her a new 5k keyboard. I was starting to see the writing on the wall and realize this was going to blow up in all our faces at some point.

It was about a month ago when she alerted me that that she thought we should go our separate ways. Her reasoning was, she wanted a child and to settle down. If this were a normal situation I would have jumped at the opportunity, but given the circumstances, I knew better so agreed with what she said. She also informed me that Allen wanted to see her another day, and that she simply wouldn't have the time for me anymore. Ok... We decided we would remain friends and part ways slowly. Everything was smooth until her SJW sister had removed me off social media. I found this slightly strange & irritating. It was proof to me that I was officially out of the picture.

The spark that had set off the fuse was I had previously agreed to purchase a custom painting from her, for a few hundred dollars about a month ago. The painting had not been even started yet, and given the circumstances, I decided to tell her I no longer wanted it, considering it seemed I was totally not in the mix anymore. She reacted very harshly, claiming I was 'Denying her the opportunity of financial independence' and 'my inability to care for her the way she needs cared for by a man' -- despite already dumping me for her sugar daddy LOL. I told her she 'needed to drop the victim narrative she was telling herself, and that it came off manipulative to guilt trip someone for not doing as you wished'. This struck a major nerve -- and she told me I had irreparably crossed the line & and was a cruel person for "weaponizing her intimacy".

I actually feel bad considering her alleged history of abuse. My question is should I? Part of me feels like a huge sucker for even going along with this girl as long as I did -- even a bit scared to retrieve my stuff from her. Is she that pathological? My other half feels like I may have emotionally hurt someone I cared for. I may have been slightly abrasive with my wording, but what I said wasn't THAT BAD. Even if the ritual abuse was true -- one still needs to drop the victim card at some point, right?
As Jesse Lee Peterson would say......BETA!!!!!

I think you need hard therapy and serious red pilling. She needs to be permanently ejected from your mind and when she pops into your head you need to ask yourself why you wanted anything to do with her to begin with. She saw you as a target and you took the bait.

I think you need hard therapy and serious red pilling. She needs to be permanently ejected from your mind and when she pops into your head you need to ask yourself why you wanted anything to do with her to begin with. She saw you as a target and you took the bait.
It's not easy to eject someone from one's mind or to forget about them when you felt very deeply for them. Men can spend months, even years not getting over someone. Women can be masterminds at never revealing exactly what is going on in the backgrounds of their lives until they get a Man invested and sucked in enough to begin feeling more comfortable and displaying how they really are.

Last edited:
It's not easy to eject someone from one's mind or to forget about them when you felt very deeply for them. Men can spend months, even years not getting over someone.
Right. I mean, if she were in fact being abused... I can't just toss her to the curb like that. I'm willing to give someone a chance, despite their history. It's weird, she did go on missions to Mexico as a child, and her parents also took in orphans. Both of which seems weird. Although, a major red flag to it being a false story, is she claims to have had no prior memories of this scenario before meeting her 'therapist'. Recovered memories of that sort seem to be very suspicious. Regardless, she seems to be a victim in either circumstance.

I will say, her relationship to Allen seems to be of a parasitic sort. Not something someone with purely good intentions would involve themselves in. Especially taking a 5k keyboard etc.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
It's not easy to eject someone from one's mind or to forget about them when you felt very deeply for them. Men can spend months, even years not getting over someone. Women can be masterminds at never revealing exactly what is going on in the backgrounds of their lives until they get a Man invested and sucked in enough to begin feeling more comfortable and displaying how they really are.
As a beta in recovery I've found that if you've still got a woman stuck in your mind, then the problem is most likely childhood issues and low self esteem.

A high self esteem man would have noticed right off that her behavior was wrong.

As a beta in recovery I've found that if you've still got a woman stuck in your mind, then the problem is most likely childhood issues and low self esteem.

A high self esteem man would have noticed right off that her behavior was wrong.
It's not always as simple as someone being Alpha / Beta, or someone with high-self esteem vs low.

A lot of times it has more to do with how connections with someone are formed, and then discovering dark sides of people, but there are energetic exchanges between people that can make someone feel drawn to someone for better or worse.

While it is likely true she saw something in him she was taking advantage of, this is a common problem in society where decent people are taken advantage of, and there are walking humanoids around who can actually read into people's souls and know how to make every move to manipulate them and suck them in exactly they want. The same way people have been hoodwinked and sucked into Coronavirus and just can't give it up and believe every new lie. AI algorithms are monitoring people's reactions and responses in order to know how to proceed next to keep them hooked on the psyop.

The people who go around calling themselves "empaths" are exactly these life-sucking forms who go around reading into people's souls and manipulating them.

In a lot of sex cults, there are people who belong to actual Satanic Bloodlines, and sometimes they abduct people who might not be part of the bloodline but might kidnap them or make them a slave, and by sexually molesting them, they are capable of hypnotizing them into a trance-like state for the rest of their lives to be destroyed and yet dependent / committed to their abusers.

J.E.

Robin
Met a very charming lady at a night club about a year ago. We spent the evening dancing and exchanged numbers. We spent the following few months casually dating. She seemed very wholesome. Even dare I say it, traditional... Anyways, after a few months of dating, I was informed she was 'ritually abused' as a child, by her occult parents & family.
New members ought to lurk two months here before posting. Why do we have threads like this popping up? If you bother writing this much about some girl you gotta forget her and torture yourself with ice-cold showers whenever the mere thought of her pops up.

New members ought to lurk two months here before posting. Why do we have threads like this popping up? If you bother writing this much about some girl you gotta forget her and torture yourself with ice-cold showers whenever the mere thought of her pops up.

Man where are they even meeting women like this??

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
It's not always as simple as someone being Alpha / Beta, or someone with high-self esteem vs low.

A lot of times it has more to do with how connections with someone are formed, and then discovering dark sides of people, but there are energetic exchanges between people that can make someone feel drawn to someone for better or worse.

While it is likely true she saw something in him she was taking advantage of, this is a common problem in society where decent people are taken advantage of, and there are walking humanoids around who can actually read into people's souls and know how to make every move to manipulate them and suck them in exactly they want. The same way people have been hoodwinked and sucked into Coronavirus and just can't give it up and believe every new lie. AI algorithms are monitoring people's reactions and responses in order to know how to proceed next to keep them hooked on the psyop.

The people who go around calling themselves "empaths" are exactly these life-sucking forms who go around reading into people's souls and manipulating them.

In a lot of sex cults, there are people who belong to actual Satanic Bloodlines, and sometimes they abduct people who might not be part of the bloodline but might kidnap them or make them a slave, and by sexually molesting them, they are capable of hypnotizing them into a trance-like state for the rest of their lives to be destroyed and yet dependent / committed to their abusers.
Let's not over analyze. He wanted to poke her and his willy and beta programming blinded him to her scheming ways. Same story different day.

I actually feel bad considering her alleged history of abuse. My question is should I?

No, your shouldn't feel bad. It's not your problem (and now that she's removed you from her life, it's REALLY not your problem).

You should never speak to this girl again, not for any reason. That might make you feel a lot of things but if you don't force yourself to do it, no matter what's said or done, you're going to end up in a bad spot.

Either she'll have no problem using you and you'll let her, best case, or she's going to make your life very miserable. It doesn't matter what the story is she's a certified nut.

Not to be harsh but maybe this will help you cut the cord: she was sleeping with Allen. 98% chance of it. She probably told him you were the one annoying her for sex.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Dude,

She was crazy and you were weak for putting the needs of a widower with money over your own.

She may have been abused, but when a girl tells you they're crazy... You're an idiot if you don't listen.

My ex wife literally told me that and it took about 3 years to fully come out, but man when it did... She was/is WAY OFF the reservation.

Better save yourself the issues later and find a girl in Church or who is strong in her faith walk.

A pretty body will get you in the bed room, but a beautiful soul will keep you together.

J.E.

Robin
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and read the OP, and I still stand to my advice as before:

depositphotos_203523532-stock-photo-confident-muscular-man-taking-shower.jpg

No need to feel bad. You dodged a bullet there. She's somebody else's expensive problem now (i.e. 'Allen').

If you want to help people, the world is full of genuine victims; people who have been dumped on from a great height. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen or something like that. You will meet people who have genuine tales of hardship and tragedy to tell, not vague ideas that their parents might have been in some sort of part-time satanic cult.

estraudi

Pelican
Gold Member
Right. I mean, if she were in fact being abused... I can't just toss her to the curb like that. I'm willing to give someone a chance, despite their history. It's weird, she did go on missions to Mexico as a child, and her parents also took in orphans. Both of which seems weird. Although, a major red flag to it being a false story, is she claims to have had no prior memories of this scenario before meeting her 'therapist'. Recovered memories of that sort seem to be very suspicious. Regardless, she seems to be a victim in either circumstance.

I will say, her relationship to Allen seems to be of a parasitic sort. Not something someone with purely good intentions would involve themselves in. Especially taking a 5k keyboard etc.

In my experience what you are saying is basically the male logical mind rationalizing it's way into staying with this woman.
You will find yourself depleting your life's energy to "make it work" with this type of blatantly abusive female.
The pattern will then emerge that this is the kind of female you chase, to your detriment.
I'd recommend cutting her loose, SPEND the time mending your mind or whatever part of your being she's afflicted and adjust your radar for better women in the future.
You cannot fix damaged goods, only return them and be glad if there is a refund that comes with it. A refund to your soul.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
In my experience what you are saying is basically the male logical mind rationalizing it's way into staying with this woman.
You will find yourself depleting your life's energy to "make it work" with this type of blatantly abusive female.
The pattern will then emerge that this is the kind of female you chase, to your detriment.
I'd recommend cutting her loose, SPEND the time mending your mind or whatever part of your being she's afflicted and adjust your radar for better women in the future.
You cannot fix damaged goods, only return them and be glad if there is a refund that comes with it. A refund to your soul.
Yeah i tend to agree.

Everyone will come with a past. But... character flaws are a little different than a girl who might have made some mistakes young in life, or maybe has 3 or 4 sex partners in her life or something like that. When someone demonstrates the desire/willingness to manipulate, they are a sociopath/narcists/BPD at best, but are more likely possessed by a demon. I literally mean that, and have seen the spiritual warfare in action dealing with my ex-wife and the things she has attempted to do to my children.

A woman who is more concerned with befriending an old man and allows him to pay for her things is a prostitute. It isnt like the social contract that men and women have had since God made Adam and Eve and the Serpent overtook Eve's rationality resulting in women depending on men for protection/providing ect... She is flat out using that person, using you, and wasting valuable time in your life.

Not to cast stone sir, but you need to figure out why your self esteem was in the position it was that you allowed yourself to go along with this weird situation. Regardless of her predilections to engage in this behavior, YOU allowed it to occur and were a party to it.

So instead of saying "no I dont like this, and it stops or you're out" you cucked yourself. I am not a fan of Rollo Tomassi, but the one positive contribution he had in the Rational Male series was that men need to look inward and fix their self esteem and also understand the nature of FALLEN women who are hypergamous.

You have to take a stand for your own self interest and put your own happiness first. Contentedness comes from within, and its impossible to make other's happy. If you cant make yourself happy though the relationships you're engaging in, your lying to yourself, and your actions will betray your emotions and intellect. You'll regret your choices, and resent those around you.

I've been there, and made poor decisions, so I am not saying this to condemn. I wish you success and the good news is that you didn't have children with a crazy person (like I did) so at least you'll learn this lesson (hopefully) on the cheap, and only your pride is hurt.

What I realized after my divorce and living a couple years of being a man whore is that once I put my pursuits of God first in all my thoughts and heart, a quality woman availed herself to me, whom God sent such that we both could come into the Orthodox Church together. It was like God allowed me to only see fallen women because my actions and heart were that of a man who was fallen with little true repentance. Then as I realized that after the "physical" fun of the sterile relationships I was engaging in was over and not in line with what I really wanted in my heart, I dedicated myself to actually pursing education in my faith. Within 2 months God sent me someone who was also looking for the same things, had come from similar situations and was also looking for someone who was pursuing the faith.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker

AKA, you're willing to overlook red flags to FORNICATE with a woman.

As someone here said already, if you want to "help victims", there are plenty of legit channels to do that. Easiest way to do this is through your church (Preferably Catholic or Orthodox, not prot or some cult as your ex gf was)

I used to think this way too, I "felt bad" for broken women and wanted to "help them". But when I woke up and took the God Pill over a year ago, I realized that all I wanted was easy sex/fornicate with these women because broken women are extremely easy and have a high libido(because of past abuse). Please, be truthful with yourself and realize you don't want to help people...you just want to fulfill your lust. You are a complete slave to your passions and you are rationalizing your slavery by saying how "bad" you feel for some girls. Admit to yourself that you are just looking for easy sex because Sex for you is not easy to come by. When the chance to fornicate does come to you, especially in the form of a steady stream of a "relationship, aka a fornication partner, you become that person's slave, but most of all, you become a slave to sin...

If you were in an actual courtship with 0 fornication, vetting a woman seriously and waiting for marriage to have sex, this would have been avoided. Even if you had some self-awareness and werent a complete slave to your passions, you would've seen this coming from a mile away. You cannot fix a broken person, only God can. You may lead a person to God of course, but YOU will have little to nothing in actually helping and transforming a person.

Are you religious? If not, I hope this is a wake up call. Only a person blinded by their sin of lust would have started, let alone, continue this fornication relationship as long as you did. I hope you caught the irony here of her supposed past sex slave life, to you actually being a current slave to Fornication.

Last edited:

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Everything about her sounds extremely manipulative and materialistic.

You were wrong to let her manipulate another man, and it should have been a warning to you about the kind of person she is. If a girl came to me asking if she could do a sugar daddy relationship with another man, sex or no sex, I would have dumped her instantly.

I've known women who believe they have a history of abuse that I know is not true. They often will convince themselves that it really happened. It goes hand in hand with being manipulative. In order to get another person to fall for their story they have to convince themselves of it.

It would have been so much worse if you had married her and had to deal with someone like this lying about you in divorce court and manipulating your children against you. Find someone else and don't look back.