Advice on courting in the workplace

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
My advice on dating in the workplace is NOT to date in the workplace. Simple as. Below are a few reasons:

1) A woman working is a RED FLAG. Sure, women working may be as "normal" as apple pie these days thanks to feminism, but it still stands that a woman working, especially in corporate, is a red flag. The only possible exceptions to this are women who only have an associates degree and work a retail job(with 0 plans of leaving for a better job), the type of girl that works the cashier, or perhaps at a pet store and doesn't really care about having a career. You know the types i'm talking about. They're usually cute and feminine looking. If you must go after a woman who works, go for this type as they will be more likely than not to give up working altogether in order to have a family with you. A woman with a "real" job will be less willing to quit her career for you. Not to mention that she most likely has huge amounts of debt, including student loans, car loans and credit card debt, making her unable to quit, unless you're prepared to take on the burden of paying that stuff off for her.

2) A woman in the workplace has been made MASCULINE. What do you think happens to a woman physically and mentally when she is in a corporate job, especially one that is male dominated? Her testosterone levels will go up, her need for male validation goes up, her stress level will dramatically increase, and her femininity will be little to non-existent. Just the nature of a woman in the workplace does this to her, regardless if its male or female dominated. In a male dominated place however, the obvious will occur, such as what you have already described. If you happen to be the "lucky" guy who ends up being her exclusive fornication partner, your sex-life will diminish as time goes on. Why? Because of the aforementioned stress that I mentioned before. Women CANNOT compartmentalize work and private life. She will bring the stress of the workplace to the home, meaning her libido will go down the tubes and you will not be able to fornicate. I am in no way advocating for fornication, merely advising you of what will occur, because myself and countless other men have ended up in this situation in the past. It may be "fun & exciting" right now since you're both in a dopamine-rush situation, but once that dopamine rush is over, and the months go by, I can guarantee you her stress will take over once again and she will not fornicate with you as much as she used to with you. She will then proceed to give chad #7 at the workplace a chance in order to relive that dopamine-rush experience once again, since that is the only way she can enjoy herself. This cycle is never ending.

3) A woman in the workplace has placed career above family. Why would you date a woman like this? I know this may be new to you, but similar to what I have already pointed out, a woman who works has most likely already made the conscious decision to at the very least, push family until she hits the age of 30, when she has racked up a sizable notch count, her spirit has darkened(most important), her fertility has gone way down (search fertility in this forum where I speak about this more in detail) and her view on men has been jaded. If you are not seeking to marry this woman, then refer back to the end of point #2 for what will happen if you are just seeking to fulfil your bodily pleasures.

At this point, try to make as clean of an exit as you can without hurting her ego. If you must keep pursuing her to satisfy your desires of the flesh, you've been warned.

Last edited:

J.E.

Robin
My advice on dating in the workplace is NOT to date in the workplace. Simple as. Below are a few reasons:

1) A woman working is a RED FLAG. Sure, women working may be as "normal" as apple pie these days thanks to feminism, but it still stands that a woman working, especially in corporate, is a red flag. The only possible exceptions to this are women who only have an associates degree and work a retail job(with 0 plans of leaving for a better job), the type of girl that works the cashier, or perhaps at a pet store and doesn't really care about having a career. You know the types i'm talking about. They're usually cute and feminine looking. If you must go after a woman who works, go for this type as they will be more likely than not to give up working altogether in order to have a family with you. A woman with a "real" job will be less willing to quit her career for you. Not to mention that she most likely has huge amounts of debt, including student loans, car loans and credit card debt, making her unable to quit, unless you're prepared to take on the burden of paying that stuff off for her.

2) A woman in the workplace has been made MASCULINE. What do you think happens to a woman physically and mentally when she is in a corporate job, especially one that is male dominated? Her testosterone levels will go up, her need for male validation goes up, her stress level will dramatically increase, and her femininity will be little to non-existent. Just the nature of a woman in the workplace does this to her, regardless if its male or female dominated. In a male dominated place however, the obvious will occur, such as what you have already described. If you happen to be the "lucky" guy who ends up being her exclusive fornication partner, your sex-life will diminish as time goes on. Why? Because of the aforementioned stress that I mentioned before. Women CANNOT compartmentalize work and private life. She will bring the stress of the workplace to the home, meaning her libido will go down the tubes and you will not be able to fornicate. I am in no way advocating for fornication, merely advising you of what will occur, because myself and countless other men have ended up in this situation in the past. It may be "fun & exciting" right now since you're both in a dopamine-rush situation, but once that dopamine rush is over, and the months go by, I can guarantee you her stress will take over once again and she will not fornicate with you as much as she used to with you. She will then proceed to give chad #7 at the workplace a chance in order to relive that dopamine-rush experience once again, since that is the only way she can enjoy herself. This cycle is never ending.

3) A woman in the workplace has placed career above family. Why would you date a woman like this? I know this may be new to you, but similar to what I have already pointed out, a woman who works has most likely already made the conscious decision to at the very least, push family until she hits the age of 30, when she has racked up a sizable notch count, her spirit has darkened(most important), her fertility has gone way down (search fertility in this forum where I speak about this more in detail) and her view on men has been jaded. If you are not seeking to marry this woman, then refer back to the end of point #2 for what will happen if you are just seeking to fulfil your bodily pleasures.

At this point, try to make as clean of an exit as you can without hurting her ego. If you must keep pursuing her to satisfy your desires of the flesh, you've been warned.
Great post. You perfectly described the condition of women in career and university: they are married to their work and impregnated by the masculine imperative - all hope is lost on them. Keep yourself sane and make a turn whenever you walk into one. Don't give them the time of day and focus on girls who live with their parents and have simple jobs just to get by.

Bright_Sun

Chicken

This is very helpful for me as well.

I work in a warehouse, so 90% men and 10% women. Practically all the women that aren't married have red flags or other qualities that are dealbreakers (smoking, tattoos, drinking, single mom, bitter, too old, too many partners, etc.)

Some of the girls have shown interest in me, and I was tempted many times to overlook their faults and go out with them, but I never really saw the point. I could never see myself marrying any of them.

Whenever a girl would start to express interest in me, I would just completely ignore her. Every time, the girl would get pissed off and start ignoring me in return.

I don't really care of course. I just want to do my work and go home without drama.

Usually, I try to play the nice guy card afterwards and say, "Hey, how's it going?" if I happen to see them. This seems to calm them down a bit.

I'm fortunate that none of them have tried to get me fired yet. But what would they tell HR?

"I tried to talk to him, and he ignored me!"

Guess I don't have to worry too much.

I think I need to go out more so I won't be so tempted to date my coworkers.

Last edited:

bmw633

Woodpecker
This is very helpful for me as well.

I work in a warehouse, so 90% men and 10% women. Practically all the women that aren't married have red flags or other qualities that are dealbreakers (smoking, tattoos, drinking, single mom, bitter, too old, too many partners, etc.)

Some of the girls have shown interest in me, and I was tempted many times to overlook their faults and go out with them, but I never really saw the point. I could never see myself marrying any of them.

Whenever a girl would start to express interest in me, I would just completely ignore her. Every time, the girl would get pissed off and start ignoring me in return.

I don't really care of course. I just want to do my work and go home without drama.

Usually, I try to play the nice guy card afterwards and say, "Hey, how's it going?" if I happen to see them. This seems to calm them down a bit.

I'm fortunate that none of them have tried to get me fired yet. But what would they tell HR?

"I tried to talk to him, and he ignored me!"

Guess I don't have to worry too much.

I think I need to go out more so I won't be so tempted to date my coworkers.
You can't win if a woman decides to tell a lie. The book of Genesis has a good story on evil women and false allegations:

Potiphar's House​

Ultimately, Joseph was sold to Potiphar, the captain of Pharaoh's guard. (Genesis 37:36, Genesis 39:1) Later, Joseph became Potiphar's personal servant, and subsequently his household's superintendent. Here, Potiphar's wife (called Zuleika in later tradition) tried to seduce Joseph, which he refused. Angered by his running away from her, she made a false accusation of rape, and thus assured his imprisonment.[d] (Genesis 39:1–20)

Yes indeed, you really pervasively described everything to great detail about this, hammered it all out!

Too Many Men, but also the women themselves underestimate how "masculine" they become as a result of working in the workplace. It also makes her begin to see things and people much more mechanically as well.

When one really thinks about it deeply, isn't it absurd how little Freedom Men actually have these days? It's gotten to a point where every single environment you are in, the girl has the upper hand and can destroy your life and take you to the cleaners and get from you everything you have worked for in your life and ruin you forever.

Almost every situation of meeting or interacting with a girl can set you up to be "at risk" due to some "conflict of interest" or the Law being in her favor and against yours. Whether it's in the workplace, whether it's a neighbor or tenant of yours, whether it's on a college campus, you name it.

What options / rights do Men really have left!?!?

Meanwhile women have a free pass in everything and don't even need to give a second thought about who they hit on or sleep with, or in any choice they make, and there is always some new guy around the corner willing to bail her out of her mishaps and even financial debts.

stugatz

Pelican
Advice? Don't do it.

However, I won't berate anyone who does - I've still decided to roll the dice these days and date coworkers. Your mileage may vary.

She sounds like a classic "office slut" who likes to have endless attention from an endless string of men so she can feel desired, sought after, and special. It is all about her and her temporary [and fake] happiness from feeling desired by men.

A woman who desperately desires validation, especially male validation, is prone to becoming the most rampant unmitigated slut imaginable because she equates a man going to bed with her as a man validating her, even though the man doesn't respect her in the slightest or care about her in the least.

Don't date the office slut.

Your job is far more important than a short-term relationship with an unmarriageable woman.