Advice on how to find a good wife in college

What's up everybody!

I am going to be a senior this upcoming year at a college that is overseen by the protestant denomination I am a part of. After reading Roosh's article, "6 Signs that a Woman is in Rebellion," I realized that a lot of women I had been interested in and dated in the past were actively in rebellion and that they would not make good wives. I feel like my best years to meet women who would make good wives are slipping through my fingers. The college I go to is filled with rebellious women, but I do believe that there are a few women who would make good wives. If anybody has any tips or pointers about how to identify and meet these women, I would be grateful!

Well, you are in the right place to get help! This forum has had some great threads on this subject...

Good luck!

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Surely then your school has events based on religion then? Be social and get involved in your schools religious community. Obviously don't go with the idea that you are going to find your wife there, but to meet others who share your faith. Eventually you may meet a girl who you connect with and take it from there. Besides, if you make good friends with some of the men who are religious, they may have a sister or introduce you to someone who you hit it off with.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Step 1: Leave campus
:squintlol: But seriously, don't stress about this too much. College is generally the best time to meet a potential mate simply because at no other time will a man be exposed to so many single women on a regular basis. I did not realize that at the time. But that is probably the only advantage. Many of them are not looking for marriage. In fact, they are in college because instead of choosing a domestic life, they are preparing for a career. Many of them will be brainwashed into the lie that working in a cubicle will bring them joy and fulfillment. Can you break them out of this delusion?

So many of the women there simply won't be interested in marriage. What kind of woman are you expecting to meet? If it's a stay at home wife, is it reasonable to expect she's spending tens of thousands of dollars on a degree that she will then forfeit to stay at home and raise your children? I would concentrate on using these women for their social circle, ie befriend them and maybe you could meet their nice friend back home who didn't go to college. I would explore religious groups in college, but especially out of college. Join any club or volunteer group that has activities you enjoy. I echo the advice of Cortes above: these are primarily indirect methods of meeting quality women.

And finally remember that women are social animals who desire to conform and be liked by others. Water takes the shape of the container it fills. So don't become angry or frustrated at women virtue signaling and joining the latest causes. They are just blindly following what their instinct tells them they should do: nurture and protect and care for others in the group. They need a strong man to lead them. Most will not find the path to Truth on their own, though it is much easier to lead a Godly and chaste woman to the Truth than a fallen one. IE don't wait for a mythical unicorn. Look for a girl with an honest, virtuous character and become her patriarch.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
You could look for a woman who is both religious and also somewhat socially awkward and doesn't fit into the culture. Don't just look for the hot religious woman.

I knew a woman in college who was very religious, but was too nice. She had a habit of saying "Hi" to literally everyone she saw whether she knew them or not. It was uncomfortable speaking to her because she was very awkward. She seemed sheltered which isn't necessarily a bad thing. She was very sweet. She looked feminine. I am not sure if she had a boyfriend. I remember people, mostly other women, making fun of her because she was awkward. I also sensed the women did not like her nice feminine personality. She had good values and just needed someone to teach her how to better interact with people. Maybe she'll always be a bit awkward, but that's fine and a million times better than being a deranged feminist.

If you're into blondes, check out Sweden (do a study abroad, work abroad or Masters degree there):

And make sure to wear a cross (a la Adrian Gee), so you will not be mistaken for a fuckboy.

palsofchaos

Pigeon
Your school almost certainly has some kind of social dance club. The women who join social dance clubs tend to be less rebellious. Social dancing takes a good amount of work to get good at which keeps away some of the riff raf.

If you don’t have a large network of friends I’d shoot for some of the various clubs on campus. You can try culture clubs (Latin... Korean... w/e). Some schools have pro life clubs which are generally void of men and have the women you are looking for.

When you start attending classes in the fall, sit next to a girl you don’t know on the first day. It’s uncomfortable but just do it. I met my wife as a senior by sitting next to a random coed on the first day of class.

Return of kings had some great articles on how to meet women in college. Browse the archives there if you need more ideas.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
I've been out of college since the 1990's so my only advice is this: most colleges have various social activities, organizations and clubs on campus.

Check to see if your college have a Bible Study Group, InterVarsity Christian Fellowship, Christian Club, etc. If they do, consider joining those type of clubs.

It will allow you to find like-minded girls with similar beliefs and values. Being a part of some kind of Christian club will weed out brainwashed girls who are into Social Justice causes and other Liberals' garbage.

ivanverr

Pigeon
Well, here's the thing. These days you can find what you are looking for in a girl who has completed mandatory education only. This is high school in most countries. Don't waste your time with a girl who has completed even an undergraduate. If she has made the first step in her higher education, it's already too late. She will soon want or be pushed to get a Master's, and who knows, maybe a PhD? Her father who wanted a boy so badly would be so disappointed if she didn't. Or society will simply make it so difficult to find a job that she is just going to need that extra degree to get by. How are you planning to convince her that she just needs a good man to take care of her instead? Look in small communities, ideally far from university cities and campuses.

You could look for a woman who is both religious and also somewhat socially awkward and doesn't fit into the culture. Don't just look for the hot religious woman.

I knew a woman in college who was very religious, but was too nice. She had a habit of saying "Hi" to literally everyone she saw whether she knew them or not. It was uncomfortable speaking to her because she was very awkward. She seemed sheltered which isn't necessarily a bad thing. She was very sweet. She looked feminine. I am not sure if she had a boyfriend. I remember people, mostly other women, making fun of her because she was awkward. I also sensed the women did not like her nice feminine personality. She had good values and just needed someone to teach her how to better interact with people. Maybe she'll always be a bit awkward, but that's fine and a million times better than being a deranged feminist.

This is great advice! There was a girl that was kind of awkward and sheltered that I started talking to a year or two ago. It kind of fizzled out because it was really hard to talk to her because of her awkwardness. Now, she's posting a lot of hardcore feminist and black lives matter stuff on social media. I bet that I would have a better chance at converting and changing a girl like that than a girl who doesn't even have morals.

DanielH

Woodpecker

Every woman you find is going to be a bit broken, or weird, or crazy, and in my opinion this is one of the best variations of that. A woman like this will be fine with following you as the patriarch of your future family.

Roosh

Cardinal
What's up everybody!

I am going to be a senior this upcoming year at a college that is overseen by the protestant denomination I am a part of. After reading Roosh's article, "6 Signs that a Woman is in Rebellion," I realized that a lot of women I had been interested in and dated in the past were actively in rebellion and that they would not make good wives. I feel like my best years to meet women who would make good wives are slipping through my fingers. The college I go to is filled with rebellious women, but I do believe that there are a few women who would make good wives. If anybody has any tips or pointers about how to identify and meet these women, I would be grateful!
In the modern era, a girl going to college is a sign of rebellion (i.e. putting career above family), so it's probably the worst place to look. It's the age that they are more focused on gaining "experience" and having fun. Your best odds are a girl who is not in college or one who has worked a couple of years and seen the lie behind women having careers. Another option is a girl with ultra-conservative parents and who has some resistance to living the typical college life. Are there any faith-based groups on your campus? You could start there.

mjbravo

I believe some rare conservative Protestant colleges actually offer domestic type areas of study (which frankly is a waste of money), but if yours had these you could look for the women in them.

Not that they’d let you or that it would be easy, you could try starting a “Men’s Rights”, “Anti-feminism”, “Children<Women<Men<God” club and look for the first woman to join that catches your eye.

Honestly though, as Roosh’s point above. There will be some girls on your campus that are simply going through the motions of going to college bc that’s what everyone does and their parents may be strong, but not fully red pilled, so they went off for 4 years. This is the pool to look from. Maybe their studying Theology/Religion, don’t discount nursing with girls who may be simply doing a practical skill for women in the case they never come across the man who wants to provide, and would leave it for homemaking in a heartbeat.

After reading some of the replies I would suggest you ignore my take on this unless you have at least two army men in your contact list.

I don't know if teeth grow back after a certain age. Good luck.

What about women going to college on the pre-med tract to go to medical school afterwards, similar to someone that mentioned nursing? I'm currently pre-med in college. Thoughts on women on similar tracts as well, like pre-law?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
As a general rule, the greater the woman's level of education, the less feminine she will be.
No, not all, and my loving mother has a master's degree. But holy crap you better stay away from lawyers.
Think about how the woman spends her day. Would you prefer someone who spends most of her day nurturing and playing with children (ie a teacher) or someone who argues and is confrontational (a lawyer). Which do you think is more likely to foster and develop the wifely skills and talents that you desire?

I never paid much attention to women's careers until I was engaged to a *compliance officer*. It makes a big difference.

What about women going to college on the pre-med tract to go to medical school afterwards, similar to someone that mentioned nursing? I'm currently pre-med in college. Thoughts on women on similar tracts as well, like pre-law?

Sorry to break it to you and everyone else, but the days of going after a woman who is a nurse or teacher as a "safe bet" that she will be feminine, "good" & marriage material are long gone. I went to college that primarily catered to future teachers. I'll simply say the women were very loose...and none of them should've gone on to teach kids, let alone be good marriage material. I cannot speak for personal experience with nurses, but I will say that they work very long hours during the day and night, on top of also being rebellious. Did you not see the whole tik tok thing during early COVID months and see that it was primarily nurses trying to show off their goods? Do you want this type of woman to be your wife and future mother of your children? Do you want to be with a woman who works 12+ hours a day, extremely stressed and holding back her marital duty (sex) to you because she is stressed? Do not go for nurses thinking it is somehow a safe haven for "feminine" women.

As roosh already mentioned, ideally you want to go after women who are NOT in college. If you have little choice but talking to women in a college environment, I would suggest going after Freshman, or women who are only doing an associates degree for the sake of having some sort of college credentials. The less she cares about college (and little to no debt) the better. Do not go after a woman who is already planning to get her PhD, right after she gets her Masters. I knew a sweet girl, very feminine and conservative-dressed, who while a senior in college was already talking about getting her PhD. When I asked why, she couldn't give me a solid reason,only that it was just something to do and that it would improve her career prospects. 2 years later she's about to complete her masters and I have no doubt shes going for her PhD next year. it's a shame that the culture gets women like this.

Men, please STOP caring about what career a woman has. It's gay and the only thing you should be concerned about is her virtue and ability to be a good wife and future mother. In times like these, the last thing men need to be concerned about is what education level a woman has. It's pathetic and like I said above, gay.