Advice on how to find a good wife in college

But holy crap you better stay away from lawyers.
Think about how the woman spends her day. Would you prefer someone who spends most of her day nurturing and playing with children (ie a teacher) or someone who argues and is confrontational (a lawyer)
Makes perfect sense now that you mention it.

Did you not see the whole tik tok thing during early COVID months and see that it was primarily nurses trying to show off their goods? Do you want this type of woman to be your wife and future mother of your children?
I did, and it was a damn shame to see what these women thought was "brave" and it was sickening to see while their patients were suffering only a few feet away.

As roosh already mentioned, ideally you want to go after women who are NOT in college.
I have seen posts Roosh made about this, but I have one issue with that. I'll still be in NYC for at least the next couple of years before I finish this degree and go off to med school. The problem is, in the city, basically every young woman enrolls in college, leaving with me not much choice. If I look to my Catholic parish, there are basically no young women attending at all, either college educated or not. With the whole COVID charade still in full swing in liberal run cities like my own, it is even more difficult to look for a potential mate, so my question is, where do I look for these women?

DanielH

Woodpecker

I did, and it was a damn shame to see what these women thought was "brave" and it was sickening to see while their patients were suffering only a few feet away.

I have seen posts Roosh made about this, but I have one issue with that. I'll still be in NYC for at least the next couple of years before I finish this degree and go off to med school. The problem is, in the city, basically every young woman enrolls in college, leaving with me not much choice. If I look to my Catholic parish, there are basically no young women attending at all, either college educated or not. With the whole COVID charade still in full swing in liberal run cities like my own, it is even more difficult to look for a potential mate, so my question is, where do I look for these women?
I know it's contrary to the theme of the thread, but don't. If finding a woman is that important to you transfer to some midwestern or southern college, and then find a woman from that area. You're probably not going to find a woman okay with being a feminine wife in NYC, and if you do, it's no guarantee she'll want to leave because of family or a career or something.

If finding a woman is that important to you transfer to some midwestern or southern college, and then find a woman from that area.
I already transferred from multiple universities so I'm stuck here for the time being.

You're probably not going to find a woman okay with being a feminine wife in NYC
That's exactly my issue, but I don't give up that easily, even though the odds are far from being in my favor. There's around 10 million people in this damn city (although the numbers are falling with the COVID exodus), there has to be at least a couple of good apples around.

DanielH

Woodpecker
I already transferred from multiple universities so I'm stuck here for the time being.

That's exactly my issue, but I don't give up that easily, even though the odds are far from being in my favor. There's around 10 million people in this damn city (although the numbers are falling with the COVID exodus), there has to be at least a couple of good apples around.
I actually have a buddy in a similar position as you, living in a major city's suburb, can't find anyone in his Roman Catholic church, several people he has gone on dates with aren't ready for a committed relationship. I feel real bad for him because he's a real good masculine guy and a devout Christian. His situation definitely influenced my response to you. I wish you well!

Thanks DanielH, I appreciate the kind words and advice. Yeah, unfortunately with the current state of America, the conservative, Christian women we're looking for, which were in abundance for our fathers and grandfathers, are now few and far between.

If you have car for transportation, i would highly suggest you look for women "Upstate" (above Westchester) The women upstate in the more rural areas of NY are miles above City/suburban (long island/Westchester) girls. No, they wont be perfect and yes, the vast majority will most likely still be fornicating. However, they are much more feminine relative to their city counterparts, and your chances of finding a more virtuous girl increases the further upstate you go. I would also suggest if you have not already, to go to Traditional Latin Mass instead of the Novus Ordo mass. The likelihood of finding young people, women in this case, is higher in Traditional parishes. Again, if you have a vehicle, this will be easier for you as you could drive to any Traditional church in the city or Upstate. I dont have any experience with New Jersey (the closest FSSP church is in NJ), but I would imagine your chances of finding a decent woman increase if you try that state as well.

If you don't have a vehicle, this will be much harder and my only suggestion then would be to try the surrounding suburban areas you can get to using Public transportation. The city is done, and finding a "good girl" in NYC is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If the city is absolutely your only viable choice, then you truly need to have patience and discernment when meeting women. It may take a very long time to find a woman willing to marry young but she could be out in NYC. Again, you will need to be patient and be realistic with the prospects presented to you in GloboHomo city.

RoadKill

Sparrow
What about women going to college on the pre-med tract to go to medical school afterwards, similar to someone that mentioned nursing? I'm currently pre-med in college. Thoughts on women on similar tracts as well, like pre-law?

I suggest not getting into a LTR for a while. After school, your life will be consumed with your residency for at least 3 to 5 years. Having to divide your profession, your student debt, a wife and maybe a child will be too much. On top of that, she'll leave you anyway after she sees you're not around much and she'll take whatever kids you have together and will just suck you dry, because, you know, you're a doctor now. I've seen attending's that drive corollas because all their money goes to child and spousal support.

Focus on your school, residency, then financial stability. Then move to another state and let women think you're a valet attendant. If she loves you as a valet attendant, she might actually like you for you. If they know you have money or a good job, they'll see you as a meal/lodging ticket.

But what do I know...?

RK

Last edited:

SoftFor

Pigeon
Not sure about intentionally finding a wife in college. But regardless of when, find a girl that has the same interests and perspective as you. It will make the relationship easy.

MiroKlose

Sparrow
You can't find a life partner in a cocooned environment like a college. If you want a partner for life, look for a woman in the reality, who has undergone hardships in her life, yet has an innate understanding of family values, traditional man-woman dynamics, enthusiastic submission to God, elderly and ancestors, and values based on wisdom of our forefathers.

Thanks for all for the words of wisdom. Augustus_Principe, thanks for sending the links on the Traditional Latin Mass. I do have a car, and will visit one shortly. I have actually been meaning to look for a different parish now, which unfortunately suffers from many issues, and I didn't even think of visiting a traditional Latin mass for some reason, but I certainly will now. Also, I've travelled a lot before the KungFlu shut us down, and I've taken many visits to Pennsylvania, specifically Lancaster County, living with the Amish and Mennonite Communities. It amazed me how "normal" life was out on the farm, compared to Globohomo NYC. They are a hardworking, God-fearing, family first people, and it was beautiful to see. I haven't taken many trips to upstate NY, but I imagine it is similar to what I've seen in PA. Obviously, these places seem to be much better places to start a family then my degenerate city.

Roadkill, yeah I see what you mean man. Undergrad as a Pre-med is hard enough, and I know exactly how much harder it will get in med school and afterwards.
Focus on your school, residency, then financial stability. Then move to another state and let women think you're a valet attendant. If she loves you as a valet attendant, she might actually like you for you. If they know you have money or a good job, they'll see you as a meal/lodging ticket.
Good idea, I'll give this a shot :squintlol:

Thanks for all for the words of wisdom. Augustus_Principe, thanks for sending the links on the Traditional Latin Mass. I do have a car, and will visit one shortly. I have actually been meaning to look for a different parish now, which unfortunately suffers from many issues, and I didn't even think of visiting a traditional Latin mass for some reason, but I certainly will now. Also, I've travelled a lot before the KungFlu shut us down, and I've taken many visits to Pennsylvania, specifically Lancaster County, living with the Amish and Mennonite Communities. It amazed me how "normal" life was out on the farm, compared to Globohomo NYC. They are a hardworking, God-fearing, family first people, and it was beautiful to see. I haven't taken many trips to upstate NY, but I imagine it is similar to what I've seen in PA. Obviously, these places seem to be much better places to start a family then my degenerate city.

Roadkill, yeah I see what you mean man. Undergrad as a Pre-med is hard enough, and I know exactly how much harder it will get in med school and afterwards.

Good idea, I'll give this a shot :squintlol:

Glad I could help! keep us updated as I am also within the tri-state area and if you find a town/church worth visiting, it would be great to know. For upstate NY, in general the cities (Albany, New paltz, Binghampton, basically any city that houses a big school) are liberal, but the small towns outside of them tend to be conservative and you will see many Trump signs outside of peoples homes. The people are also much more conservative. I'm glad to hear you have a vehicle, most people who live in the city do not. I hope your search goes well my friend. God Bless.

Advorsor

Sparrow
Glad I could help! keep us updated as I am also within the tri-state area and if you find a town/church worth visiting, it would be great to know. For upstate NY, in general the cities (Albany, New paltz, Binghampton, basically any city that houses a big school) are liberal, but the small towns outside of them tend to be conservative and you will see many Trump signs outside of peoples homes. The people are also much more conservative. I'm glad to hear you have a vehicle, most people who live in the city do not. I hope your search goes well my friend. God Bless.

Specifically, in Westchester stay away from Scarsdale. Howeve, Eastchester is a good option..a lot of Irish and Italians, thus Catholics.

Advorsor

Sparrow

1) Thanks for liking my other post, trying to build cred to be more impactful here

2) You mentioned something in another post which I absolutely agree with on a woman's education -- that is, it shouldn't matter how advanced it might be..

My two cents, to elaborate on that, is that the goal should be to screen a potential spouse for actually wanting to build a family and that this aspect takes priority. I will say that having a dual-income household is certainly a good thing. Now my personal view is that once you bring a child into this world, a good woman/wife would want to either cut back on how much she works or stops altogether. Although, once again, having another income no matter how big or small is a nice thing.

but the small towns outside of them tend to be conservative and you will see many Trump signs outside of peoples homes.
I was actually just in Amish Country, PA again recently, and I was surprised to see that out of about the 500 homes I passed, at least 300 had Trump 2020 signs, and there were only 3 Biden-Harris signs. Nice to see it's the same in upstate NY. I couldn't imagine putting a Trump 2020 sign outside of my house in NYC, I would probably be the target of a BLM / antifa / liberal protest within minutes, and my windows, backyard, and car would be trashed. That's the world we live in now unfortunately, crime and fear are here to stay, but that's a topic of debate for another thread ;) I will definitely look into visiting some of the cities and towns you guys above mentioned.
My two cents, to elaborate on that, is that the goal should be to screen a potential spouse for actually wanting to build a family and that this aspect takes priority. I will say that having a dual-income household is certainly a good thing. Now my personal view is that once you bring a child into this world, a good woman/wife would want to either cut back on how much she works or stops altogether. Although, once again, having another income no matter how big or small is a nice thing.
Some part of me would also like a duel-income household, preferably with a wife also in the medical field. But I know once the kids come, I would want my wife to stay at home with the kids, as my mother did raising me. Once I was born she quit her career entirely, took care of me, and left my dad as the sole breadwinner. But I imagine if my future wife was a doctor, I don't think she would want to quit working after the babies are born, because who in their right mind would just throw away literally a lifetime of schooling (you all know how long, and how expensive, the road is to become an MD). This adds to the argument of finding a woman who didn't go to college and wants to be a housewife.

Advorsor

Sparrow
I was actually just in Amish Country, PA again recently, and I was surprised to see that out of about the 500 homes I passed, at least 300 had Trump 2020 signs, and there were only 3 Biden-Harris signs. Nice to see it's the same in upstate NY. I couldn't imagine putting a Trump 2020 sign outside of my house in NYC, I would probably be the target of a BLM / antifa / liberal protest within minutes, and my windows, backyard, and car would be trashed. That's the world we live in now unfortunately, crime and fear are here to stay, but that's a topic of debate for another thread ;) I will definitely look into visiting some of the cities and towns you guys above mentioned.

Some part of me would also like a duel-income household, preferably with a wife also in the medical field. But I know once the kids come, I would want my wife to stay at home with the kids, as my mother did raising me. Once I was born she quit her career entirely, took care of me, and left my dad as the sole breadwinner. But I imagine if my future wife was a doctor, I don't think she would want to quit working after the babies are born, because who in their right mind would just throw away literally a lifetime of schooling (you all know how long, and how expensive, the road is to become an MD). This adds to the argument of finding a woman who didn't go to college and wants to be a housewife.

Another thing, I think some form of work for a woman with children is a good thing for her self-esteem. Everyone know that around a certain age, let’s say middle school in the US, kids can more or less operate independently. At that point, I think it’s good for women to not be in the house all day without anything to do. Also, if a woman were to pick up work at this stage in a marriage, I think it signals she wants to keep contributing (monetarily) to the family as her motherly responsibilities decline.

I understand the temptation to want a second income, and in this economy where it is tough to live on one income, especially if you live in a state like NY or CA, I would suggest at the very least you dont find a career woman. The largest obstacle to financial success is D E B T. If you have 0 debt, you will be ok, even on one income. If you must a have a woman who works, make sure she doesnt take her job seriously, or isnt doing some big career like Doctor or lawyer. Perhaps a woman who teaches pre-k, baby sitter, average office job, etc. Something where it wont pre-occupy her mind and she has the freedom to take days off. Ideally, you would want to find a woman who can work from home and into arts and crafts. I've seen on social media many traditional catholic women who work from home making Veils, wedding dresses, missal covers, etc etc. They sell this stuff on etsy and make decent money while also married with children.

Remember, no matter what job your future wife works, it will take away time from her children, on top of getting attention from men.

Another thing, I think some form of work for a woman with children is a good thing for her self-esteem. Everyone know that around a certain age, let’s say middle school in the US, kids can more or less operate independently. At that point, I think it’s good for women to not be in the house all day without anything to do. Also, if a woman were to pick up work at this stage in a marriage, I think it signals she wants to keep contributing (monetarily) to the family as her motherly responsibilities decline.

A mother's biggest responsibility is taking care of her children, teaching her children and tending to the home, making sure her children and husband are happy. Nothing beats that. Again, I understand if the family is in dire straights and a second income is needed, but barring that situation, I still think the ideal is the woman either being a housewife, or working from home.

Also, men must think about the GloboHomo indoctrination going on in public schools nationwide...do you really want to send your kids to public school in today's environment? I too am thinking these questions.

Also, men must think about the GloboHomo indoctrination going on in public schools nationwide...do you really want to send your kids to public school in today's environment? I too am thinking these questions.
I'm pretty sure Roosh in his latest livestream mentioned that sending your children to public school is basically giving them away to Satan. I live near a major "zone" public high school, and the kids in there are basically in hell. A kid being searched and cuffed on the hood of a Crown Vic was nothing new to see around dismissal time, brawls and fist fights around the school entrances are the norm, and the school even has a daycare for the teen moms that get knocked up. At least Covid put an end to this for now.

I don't know about other areas of the country, and I know there are public schools in affluent, Christian dominated parts of the country that are decent, but the one's here in NYC are pure garbage. Metal detectors in the doors, high crime rate, major drug use, police cars outside during 3pm dismissal, violent bullying, "diversity", "inclusion", and other Globohomo narratives rampant, among others, made it clear to me that I would never send my kids to public schools. At least until they graduate high school, college and university is a completely different ballpark, as I've been to both public and private colleges, but that's a debate for another thread.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
The general advice above is good.

For some time I was fairly seriously looking for a wife, but also taken with the sess; and the importance of one or the other went back and forth until I was finally gifted the ability to put marriage first and sess on the back-burner. I had a couple of opportunities, in which I could have extracted sess and then taken my leave, but I rejected them. If you are in the same position, of putting sess first or juggling life-long commitment with sess you aren't ready to seek a wife.

Second, I think the best piece of advice I can give is to be very forthright with your intentions and do not let her life desires mould you. Her life desires are irrelevant. I spent the previously mentioned time always holding back talking about my desire, which is for a wife who doesn't work and large family. As outlined in the thread, most women are of the world. They put career and pleasure above family. I allowed these desires of women to shut me down. I'd always mention my desire, but any discussions of the future always revolved around her desires. My desires were generally irrelevant (unless the girl was non-Euro). So put your cards on the table, have no shame and if they walk, then you've filtered out a modern woman and can move on to the next. But at the same time allow them time to come round to you, because the pickings are so slim you're likely going to have some wifing-up.

@Lazuli Waves has a good point on awkward women. These are women who haven't fitted into any of society's pre-packaged doldrums and thus are looking for somewhere to belong. I went on a date with a woman last year. She was Russian but had the behaviour of a French woman, She was ditzy in a more intellectual way and obviously had some issues with interacting in society. One thing she told me is that she went for a job interview and when they asked her a question she blurted out a stupid answer that made her look like an idiot. You could have criticised some thing about this woman, but her femininity was quite tangible, particularly her vulnerability, which is one of the most attractive traits a woman could have. It is very refreshing against the backdrop of battle-hardened or indifferent, floating women. This woman was ripe for male leadership, which would have taken the edge of her awkwardness, which was largely due to her trying to navigate herself around the workplace and dating environment with the mind of a French belle. I took a pass on this as she was older than my target area and I could only feel the desire to extract sex, which I did not want to do to her. But there was far more potential in her than the average woman; and there was something about that vulnerable, flustered French woman energy she had that let you know that there is nothing she would need than her nightly discipline.

And another girl. She was the only Euro girl I have found who didn't want to have a job and wanted to cook and clean. In hindsight I've realised she may have had something like autism, as it seems she has trouble understanding how people may react to her behaviour. She did something stupid and I ended communication. She was petulant at me doing that. I now realised I should have simply disciplined her and see how she took it, which I am sure she would have as she was extremely submissive. I should have at least taken this raw femininity and tried to shape something from it. There's aren't any other oppurtunities you are going to get.

Another observation is that bookish girls seem to have something to work with. They don't fit into the current IG validation culture and may be good ground for planting conservative seeds.

If you are in the modern world you'll be lucky if you get anything other than opportunities to wife up.