Advice on how to find a good wife in college

Beaker

Robin
The general advice above is good.

For some time I was fairly seriously looking for a wife, but also taken with the sess; and the importance of one or the other went back and forth until I was finally gifted the ability to put marriage first and sess on the back-burner. I had a couple of opportunities, in which I could have extracted sess and then taken my leave, but I rejected them. If you are in the same position, of putting sess first or juggling life-long commitment with sess you aren't ready to seek a wife.

Second, I think the best piece of advice I can give is to be very forthright with your intentions and do not let her life desires mould you. Her life desires are irrelevant. I spent the previously mentioned time always holding back talking about my desire, which is for a wife who doesn't work and large family. As outlined in the thread, most women are of the world. They put career and pleasure above family. I allowed these desires of women to shut me down. I'd always mention my desire, but any discussions of the future always revolved around her desires. My desires were generally irrelevant (unless the girl was non-Euro). So put your cards on the table, have no shame and if they walk, then you've filtered out a modern woman and can move on to the next. But at the same time allow them time to come round to you, because the pickings are so slim you're likely going to have some wifing-up.

@Lazuli Waves has a good point on awkward women. These are women who haven't fitted into any of society's pre-packaged doldrums and thus are looking for somewhere to belong. I went on a date with a woman last year. She was Russian but had the behaviour of a French woman, She was ditzy in a more intellectual way and obviously had some issues with interacting in society. One thing she told me is that she went for a job interview and when they asked her a question she blurted out a stupid answer that made her look like an idiot. You could have criticised some thing about this woman, but her femininity was quite tangible, particularly her vulnerability, which is one of the most attractive traits a woman could have. It is very refreshing against the backdrop of battle-hardened or indifferent, floating women. This woman was ripe for male leadership, which would have taken the edge of her awkwardness, which was largely due to her trying to navigate herself around the workplace and dating environment with the mind of a French belle. I took a pass on this as she was older than my target area and I could only feel the desire to extract sex, which I did not want to do to her. But there was far more potential in her than the average woman; and there was something about that vulnerable, flustered French woman energy she had that let you know that there is nothing she would need than her nightly discipline.

And another girl. She was the only Euro girl I have found who didn't want to have a job and wanted to cook and clean. In hindsight I've realised she may have had something like autism, as it seems she has trouble understanding how people may react to her behaviour. She did something stupid and I ended communication. She was petulant at me doing that. I now realised I should have simply disciplined her and see how she took it, which I am sure she would have as she was extremely submissive. I should have at least taken this raw femininity and tried to shape something from it. There's aren't any other oppurtunities you are going to get.

Another observation is that bookish girls seem to have something to work with. They don't fit into the current IG validation culture and may be good ground for planting conservative seeds.

If you are in the modern world you'll be lucky if you get anything other than opportunities to wife up.

Her world view and desires are very important, you're going to be spending a lot of time with her and they will rub off. Now is just not a good time to find a wife, we're in the middle of a transition.

I'm really hoping gen Z girls will start being more aware of things as they age, and that can become the best bet. Millennial girls are ruined, they got the worst of it and are all revolutionaries.

Her world view and desires are very important, you're going to be spending a lot of time with her and they will rub off. Now is just not a good time to find a wife, we're in the middle of a transition.

I'm really hoping gen Z girls will start being more aware of things as they age, and that can become the best bet. Millennial girls are ruined, they got the worst of it and are all revolutionaries.

Funny, I too am hoping the Gen Z girls become more aware of things as they age. I will say that so far, my interactions with Gen Z girls (small talk convo at the store, coffee shop etc) have been more pleasant than interactions with Millennial women, who have been chewed and spit back upon society. You are correct in pointing out that for the most part, millennial women are ruined. I believe the only hurdle with Gen Z women will be to get a gen z woman before she is corrupted by society, show her that she indeed can find a good man that will lead her. We now know from our mistakes what endless fornication does to a generation. We used millennial women for that purpose and they ended up in ruin.

Beaker

Robin
She doesn't need a world view. She just needs to follow.
Funny, I too am hoping the Gen Z girls become more aware of things as they age. I will say that so far, my interactions with Gen Z girls (small talk convo at the store, coffee shop etc) have been more pleasant than interactions with Millennial women, who have been chewed and spit back upon society. You are correct in pointing out that for the most part, millennial women are ruined. I believe the only hurdle with Gen Z women will be to get a gen z woman before she is corrupted by society, show her that she indeed can find a good man that will lead her. We now know from our mistakes what endless fornication does to a generation. We used millennial women for that purpose and they ended up in ruin.

That's pretty much how it works, the sins of men are reflected in women. Hopefully the gen Z girl will see her older sister on OnlyFans or as a blue haired feminist and realize that it's not for her.

Younger generations do learn from older ones, they often do the exact opposite out of the rebellion of youth. Being exposed to the wretchedness will make them more moral, and they'll realize what extreme social liberalism leads to.

@gework Women have their pull, and women that don't are just inconsequential. You want her to have self worth.

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
This advice is laughably bad. Not one response to join a top fraternity?

The 80/20 rule still applies in college. If you're not in a sport or fraternity, you're competing for 25% of the women, most likely towards the bottom 25%.

It's also very easy to play the traditional religious conservative vibe in those fraternities, as a lot of them are Christian traditions with patriarchal traditions. A man who has the social status of being in a fraternity, with the religious and sexual committment of a Christian? The ultimate catch.

I've seen plenty of men land quality wives while they were in a fraternity. Don't miss this opportunity.

semilla

Sparrow

The 80/20 rule still applies in college. If you're not in a sport or fraternity, you're competing for 25% of the women, most likely towards the bottom 25%.

It's also very easy to play the traditional religious conservative vibe in those fraternities, as a lot of them are Christian traditions with patriarchal traditions. A man who has the social status of being in a fraternity, with the religious and sexual committment of a Christian? The ultimate catch.

I've seen plenty of men land quality wives while they were in a fraternity. Don't miss this opportunity.

Absolutely true. As a recent graduate, I couldn’t agree more. I knew several frat guys who went through the motions of the frat party life for a year or so, but ultimately went back to going to church and, by all means, appeared to be respectable followers of Christ even though they were still in the frat organization to a minimal degree. In the eyes of most girls, they had the higher social status in addition to an admirable moral code.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member

I wouldn't touch a girl that goes to frat parties, even if it was a *nominally* christian fraternity. Maybe a few generations ago fraternities were really based on brotherhood and growing as men, but the overwhelming majority of them nowadays are party clubs for hedonists, even if that chapter was supposed to be christian.

Maybe some frat brothers settle down with their sorority girlfriend, but anyone looking for a somewhat dedicated, christian wife would not find her anywhere near a frat house. A girl that is at college and wants a career is bad enough. A girl who drinks and parties is worse. Marrying that girl may work for some, but not for me. That's not someone who would be dedicated to God, her church, or to her children.

College is not a great place to find a wife in the first place. There are exceptions, like going a small religious school, or even a school prayer group. If there was a fraternity that dedicated themselves to prayer, helping their community, and bringing others to faith, then it would make sense. But that's not the way greek life is today.

Benedictus

@Cortés
I am in a "top" fraternity on my campus right now and I completely agree. The fraternities that have the most attractive sororities coming to their parties must have: excessive drinking, flashing lights, loud satanic rap/club music, drugs available upstairs, etc. This environment promotes slut behavior and suppression of reason. Nothing more disappointing than taking an interest in a cute sorority girl who you just talked/flirted with only to look over and find her drunkenly rubbing her bottom to music on your fraternity brother.

I was searching for happiness during my sophomore year and joined, and proceeded to live that lifestyle although I always hated how I felt the morning after, hungover with some random girl in my bed. I expected that the more attractive girl = less slutty. Nope, they all behave the same. It destroys your soul to go to parties like that. Since I started to find Catholicism last year I went to maybe 2-3 more frat parties and haven't been to one since. You simply cannot be active in a "top" fraternity without exposing yourself to constant sin.

The God-fearing wife we desire will not be found at fraternity functions. In fact, I can't think of a single girl I've met during my time in Greek life that I would consider marriage material. Now if she's in Greek life but doesn't attend the parties, like I do, that is a good sign, but odds are low you'll meet her.
let us conduct ourselves properly as in the day, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in promiscuity and licentiousness, not in rivalry and jealousy.
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the desires of the flesh.
Romans 13 verse 13-14
For the time that has passed is sufficient for doing what the Gentiles like to do: living in debauchery, evil desires, drunkenness, orgies, carousing, and wanton idolatry.
1 Peter 4 verse 3

AntoniusofEfa

Woodpecker
As a German who went to a local University, it is quite interesting to read about how frats are perceived by the public. Here these members are just known as loser alcoholics. The whole Greek life must be part of the "College Experience" in the US. What a sad waste of money.