Affiliate Marketing thread

nathan

Robin
i tried a bit not too successful

Oh yeah, what did you try, if you don't mind me asking? It's so hit or miss man, at least the type I do. Made a ton of money Jan-May and then nothing since... It's more of a game of having systems in place to keep your finger on the pulse and then going all in when the fish are biting than it is advertising skill, imo

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Yes.

There are three other threads on the topic:

Roosh

Cardinal
Yes.

There are three other threads on the topic:

I locked those three so this can be the main affiliate marketing thread now.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
My business has Instagram with almost 5k followers.

Should I be doing something with this, if so, what?

I'd like to get that paper, the benjermans, what ever the kids call it nowadays.

Where do I begin?

Aloha!

nathan

Robin

I'd like to get that paper, the benjermans, what ever the kids call it nowadays.

Where do I begin?

Aloha!

I'm not as experienced with building a brand. I have done paid IG ads and they tend to skew way younger than FB. We get a lot of failed rebills with IG ads as opposed to FB, which means IG users for us at least tend to sign up and then quickly cancel.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm not as experienced with building a brand. I have done paid IG ads and they tend to skew way younger than FB. We get a lot of failed rebills with IG ads as opposed to FB, which means IG users for us at least tend to sign up and then quickly cancel.
So your target market is girls barely in their teens who like to take slutty pictures of themselves for money and also like deep sea fishing.

Best bet is look for ones taking pictures of themselves with a tuna, and not with their clams.

Kind of like fishing. You should be good at it.

nathan

Robin
So your target market is girls barely in their teens who like to take slutty pictures of themselves for money and also like deep sea fishing.

Best bet is look for ones taking pictures of themselves with a tuna, and not with their clams.

Kind of like fishing. You should be good at it.

Ummmm no. We stay away from IG. Because of the failed rebills.

Where do I begin?

Aloha!
Hi, Instagram is very popular now, but I think you should also create a website for your business. With its help you can reach more customers through Google. Read more about SEO, last year I created the site for my local service, and the site [Link removed - mod] helped me understand what I needed to improve. They offer pretty nice tools for checking your website's ranking, and you see what your weak and strong points are, there's nothing difficult at all.

Last edited by a moderator: