Africa- past, present and future

I wanted to start a thread about Africa. I hope to see the nations and companies of the giant continent prosper, but this may not happen for some time. We can discuss what stopped Africa from becoming successful (often themselves, I admit), and what could be changed, to bring about prosperity and peace. And how of course, China will be involved.

I remember reading an interview with Africa's/Nigeria's wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote (worth 7 billion). He shared his frustrations and hopes for his nation & continent, and how despite some good things going on there, the pieces never came fully together, for Nigeria to live up to it's potential, and be the first black African nation to become a truly great economic power. But he foresees it eventually happening.

This article is by an African Onyekachi Wambu, educated in the West, who worked for a number of years at the BBC. I can understand where he is coming from, telling Africans not to bite the hand that feeds them (China), but considering how many will die in Africa due to the pandemic, and how China exploits the hell out of Africa, I find him kind of pathetic. I did find it intriguing when he writes, "China is the future, at least until Africa's rise." And so in the 22nd century, will Africa be the world's dominant sphere of power? You never know! Lol But I doubt it...

Africans should not be too harsh on China

"Africans need not fall into this trap. We have intimate relations and interests in the West, which we have paid for with 400 years of blood and treasure, and China is the future, at least until Africa’s rise. It is important as in the last Cold War that we once more adopt a position of non-alignment as a strategic position."

Onyekachi-Wambu_avatar-96x96.jpg

Written by Onyekachi Wambu
"Onyekachi was educated at the University of Essex and completed his M.Phil in International Relations at Selwyn College, Cambridge. He worked extensively as a journalist and television documentary. He edited The Voice Newspaper at the end of the 1980s and has made documentaries and programmes for the BBC, Channel 4 and PBS."

Europe did screw with them alot, but so did Muslim Arabs, and their own people, powerful tribe versus weak tribe. Now at this point, Chinese executives and managers grit their teeth at African dysfunction, as they try to develop areas and exploit Africa's natural resources. It will be interesting to see if Africa can learn to truly benefit from their interactions with China.

Peacock
Gold Member
I wanted to start a thread about Africa. I hope to see the nations and companies of the giant continent prosper, but this may not happen for some time. We can discuss what stopped Africa from becoming successful (often themselves, I admit), and what could be changed, to bring about prosperity and peace. And how of course, China will be involved.

I remember reading an interview with Africa's/Nigeria's wealthiest man, Aliko Dangote (worth 7 billion). He shared his frustrations and hopes for his nation & continent, and how despite some good things going on there, the pieces never came fully together, for Nigeria to live up to it's potential, and be the first black African nation to become a truly great economic power. But he foresees it eventually happening.

This article is by an African Onyekachi Wambu, educated in the West, who worked for a number of years at the BBC. I can understand where he is coming from, telling Africans not to bite the hand that feeds them (China), but considering how many will die in Africa due to the pandemic, and how China exploits the hell out of Africa, I find him kind of pathetic. I did find it intriguing when he writes, "China is the future, at least until Africa's rise." And so in the 22nd century, will Africa be the world's dominant sphere of power? You never know! Lol But I doubt it...

Unlike much of western Europe and N. America, Africa will be largely unscathed from covid, because their leaders and health officials are LESS CORRUPT, and far less evil than ours! This is a concept that many will have a hard time wrapping their minds around...

They have treatments that work very well against covid, mostly chloroquine, which they have widely used for decades without adverse reactions as a treatment for malaria. Quinine extract has been known to treat malaria since the early days of British colonialism when gin and quinine-based tonic became the drink of choice for soldiers and expats.

Africans also have traditional herbal treatments like artemisia and other traditional herbal treatments, which the WHO and other western globalist agencies are trying to suppress.

Hydroxychloroquine has been BANNED in most western countries like France, Canada and most of the US, where the medical establishment and MSM have conspired to smear leading scientist proponents like Didier Raoult and shut it down, destroying tens of thousands of lives along with the national economies of those countries.

African countries have instead gone ALL IN ON HCQ, and so nowas a result you have countries like Algeria (1000 covid deaths) and Morocco (263 deaths) that are largely unscathed by covid, while on the other side of the sea thousands of their migrants have died from covid in places like Belgium, France or Spain as part of the tens of thousands of deaths in those countries... Who knew that their "shithole" countries could be less corrupt and more competent in the management of this health crisis than the globalist enslaved West?!

Where in the western MSM can you find based reporting of based leaders telling the truth about Gates, Fauci and the globalist pharma-medical genocidal freaks running the show:

Bill Gates and wife trying to kill Africans with coronavirus” – Nnamdi Kanu
by Tolulope Ayeni April 14, 2020, 7:53 pm

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has claimed that Bill Gates and wife Melinda Gates are trying to kill Africans with coronavirus.
Bill Gates and wife trying to kill Africans with coronavirus – Nnamdi Kanu

Yesterday, Melinda stated that she sees dead bodies on the streets of Africa due to poor health care facilities which makes her believe the continent won’t be able to handle COVID-19. In reaction, Nnamdi Kanu who spoke in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra stated that she made the statement based on the information she’s got. He said;
“Melinda Gates said she saw dead bodies on the streets of Africa, that COVID-19 will be horrible in the developing world, they will not say such things if they do not have enough information.
“Nobody should travel to Biafraland from Lagos or Abuja, the enemies have plans to use it against us.”
The IPOB leader also accused the Gates of failing in their quest to wipe out blacks in South Africa with HIV.

“Bill Gates and co tried to reduce the black African population, they first tried it in South Africa with HIV and it failed them and backfired.
“They want to maintain white supremacy in Africa.
“Bill Gates father was part of those who initiated planned parenthood and also part of IBM. Their family business is white supremacy.
“Unless you vaccinate, you cannot be in any public gathering, said Bill Gates. Who is Bill Gates to tell the world what to do?. He is not working with the UN, they want you to vaccinate not because they want to protect you from Coronavirus but to kill you off, to sterilize our women.
“Dr. Fauci is part of Bill Gates vaccine team, they are a gang of thieves. Dr Fauci and Bill Gates knew Coronavirus would come since 2017. Bill Gates used his money and funded the study that led to today’s pestilence called (Coronavirus).
“Bill Gates has the patent of Coronavirus, we are in multiple danger, we must be extremely careful or we will sink. Until you accept their vaccine (Bill Gates vaccine), they will keep on bringing up new versions of it, that is why they are now saying only the vaccine will save you.”
----------------------------------​

Peacock
Gold Member
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has described the co-founder of Microsoft, Bill Gates and wife, Melinda as demonic, satanic and occultic.

Fani-Kayode said Bill Gates and his wife won’t prevail despite their financial and alleged demonic influence.

In a tweet, the former minister wrote: ”The Bible says “the GATES of hell shall not prevail!.

“Bill and Melinda, no matter how much money, power and influence you possess and no matter how many demonic, satanic and occultic forces you control, you shall NOT prevail. I say it again, the GATES of hell shall not prevail.”

This is coming at a time when some citizens of the United States, US, had called for the arrest of Gate over claims of COVID-19 vaccine.
----------------------------------
This other Nigerian articles references redpilled figures like Rick Wiles in excellent pieces of journalisms you would never see in the western MSM:

"Last month, [pastor Rick] Wiles attacked Gates as “an enemy of the human race” over the latter’s support for vaccines and technology that could be used to determine who has and who has not been vaccinated. Wiles returned to the topic again last night, warning that if Gates continues to support such measures, Wiles and millions of other Americans will rise up, demand that he be stripped of his wealth, and run him out of the country.

“Bill Gates wants to get a microchip in your body, he wants a microchip in your baby’s body,” Wiles said. “If Mr. Gates and other billionaires continue to push their agenda, then they are going to push people like me to call for the confiscation of their wealth. I mean it. If these guys continue this talk of requiring mass vaccinations, immunity cards, immunity passports, microchips, buddy, you’re starting a fight you’ll wish you never started because the American people will rise up, and we will strip you down to your tighty whities.”

“Christians had better get ready for a confrontation with these people,” he continued. “They’re coming after us and our families. They have an evil agenda and the government needs to know there will be an uprising if they try to do it. There will be blood in the streets if Bill Gates pushes this agenda…The American people, we will rise up and we will march on your mansion in Seattle, we will sink your yacht that you just bought.”

“The American people need to get riled up and ready to defend the sanctity of their lives,” Wiles declared. “Don’t be like the Jewish people who marched into the gas chambers.” He also said that Gates “is building Lucifer’s Anti-Christ system”.

In response to Mr. Wiles’ views, Mr. Patrick Silver wrote the following: “To the ignorant, Wiles sounds stupid and unrealistic and even alarmist but any true Bible student knows he is telling the truth. He is also talking about mobilising the people to resist this tyranny. A thing that is impossible in Nigeria. The people actually support their own destruction and defend their oppressors while our clergymen pray for and bless them. God is this how You created us or are we just a people who have lost our moral compass?”

I share Mr. Silver’s views. Those who are still hopelessly mesmerised and inexplicably enamoured by Bill Gates’ “generous contributions”, “philanthropic gestures” and “humanitarian acts” would do well to find out what his vaccines did in India over the years and why he has been banned from doing anything in Russia.

They would also do well to find out what American Congressman Robert Kennedy jnr., Dr. Judy Micholvitz, Nobel Laureate Vandana Shiva, Roger Stone, David Icke, Brian Rose, Pastor Paul Enenche, Alan Jones, Shiva Ayyadurai, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Del Bigtree, Dr. Rasheed Ali Buttar, Joseph Okechukwu, Senator Dino Melaye and other public figures and leaders in the political, intellectual, medical and scientific spheres throughout the world, have to say about the dangers posed to humanity by Bill Gates’ vaccine and his world depopulation agenda.

...Africans have no idea what Gates really stands for and what he has in mind, they do not appreciate the fact that he has a dark and sinister side and agenda and they have done next to no research about him other than reading little snippets and well-funded articles about his vast wealth and “humanitarian efforts” throughout Africa on the internet.

Worst of all they cannot comprehend or appreciate the age-old notion that says “all that glitters is not gold” and they forget that the Holy Bible teaches us that the devil comes “as an angel of light”. The fact that Bill Gates is, at best, a self-confessed atheist and unbeliever and, at worst, a closet satanist and a leading light of the Illuminati in their evil quest for the establishment of a New World Order, speaks volumes and the fact that he is publicly committed to reducing the population of the world by at least 15% says far more.

They say “beware of the Greeks when they bring gifts”. I say there is only one thing that is more dangerous than a Greek gift and that is a free lunch and a free ride from Bill and Melinda Gates. I have said it before and I say it again, the GATES of HELL and the servants of Lucifer shall NOT prevail against the Church or indeed humanity no matter how much money they throw around or how many paid lobbyists and slick media practitioners and writers are on their payroll and do their bidding.

Permit me to add this. The curious thing about African leaders is that a cure for Covid 19 has been found and mass produced in Madagascar already and it is herbal-based. This means it has no side effects. Such is the efficacy and success of the cure that Madagascar is now Covid 19-free. Sadly instead of African leaders patronising this cure and ordering it for their people they would rather do nothing, sit on their thumbs and lick Bill Gates’ posterior whilst their people are dying like flies.

They are prepared to worship Gates, tickle his fancy, feed his ego, fan his vanity, bow at his feet, tremble at his call and wait indefinitely for his evil vaccine which will undoubtedly result in even more death and destruction. This is not normal behaviour. There is something wrong somewhere. There is a dark force at work which has distorted the thinking and sensibilities of our leaders and our people and that has beclouded their judgement.

The truth is that there is a bigger and wider agenda unfolding which is so evil, so sinister, so dark, so callous, so terrifying, so frightful and so unabashedly malevolent and satanic that it literally beggars belief. Though clothed in the deepest secrecy and subterfuge it is, nevertheless, real and those that view the reality of this agenda and veracity of these assertions with skepticism and unbelief are part of the problem.

The web is so complex and the puzzle so well constructed that only deep thinkers and those that are gifted with divine insight and a heavy dose of revelation knowledge can possibly comprehend it. May the Lord open the eyes of those who have been blinded by the god of this world and mesmerised by the charms and satanic seduction of this modern-day dark angel called Bill Gates whose sole purpose is to systematically decimate and crush humanity as we know it and pave the way for satan’s New World Order.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've noted that a lot of the talk of the rise of Africa is said by people who might have read one article here or there.

The primary point to understand is that virtually all economic growth has been imported, either by aid, loans or investment.

By and large there have been two periods of investment in Africa. The early 80s and early 00s onward. You will find the periods of investment correlate with Africa's growth periods.

Here is Kenya's GDP:

And here is their foreign direct investment:

Aid and debt charts show similar.

Another key consideration for Africa is that the population growth squeezes per capita GDP heavily.

Kenya saw virtually no per capita GDP growth for 30 years, up until the massive global credit expansion that began in the late 90s (developed world) and was extended to the developing world a little later.

Africa also has a huge problem with youth unemployment. Kenya has a youth unemployment rate of about 35%. The percentage of people who go to university is high (can't find exact figures). But many have no idea what to do after leaving beyond applying for jobs, with not enough to go around. When compared to Western countries the education levels in Africa are very poor. Many countries take the same baccalauréat as is taught in France. While the pass rate in France is 90%. Some comparisons to Africa:

Algeria - 45%
Senegal - 37%
Congo - 30%
Mauritania, Chad, Niger - 10%

Note: that there are widespread reports of cheating in exams and that many people don't make it to secondary education

One of the worst cases is Ethiopia, which routinely has 50% or more of its government budget provided in foreign aid. In trying to graft one of the world's most primitive countries into the global economy they have ended up with lots of people who are now living on handouts, cut away from they formally pastoral existence.

I don't think there will ever be much organic growth in Africa. Whatever happens will largely be at the instruction of Western or Chinese entities, with their money.

I think the end goal will be to make Africa more dependent, atomised and modern. And at some point in the future many Africans who are not self-sufficient will end up dying when the Bill Gates crowd get a chance to wrap up their game.

Last edited: