Ahmaud Arbery shot in Georgia by white men

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant
Recently in Texas, Castle doctrine applied according to police, dude walking freely but video just went viral, things may change.

At 1:00, ..you are trying to keep my son from me..

Man was there fighting for his son because the State and this witch had decided he is expendable.

What a dumb, cucked retard. Who the F does he think he is that he can keep a father away from his own blood? Not worthy of being called a man. Feel bad after having watched this.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Thinking about this case, I think this is a very important reminder that you have a legal right to defend yourself, but you want to do avoid doing so at all costs as long as our system is in place.

This was perfect timing and we must use it. There are millions of blue and purpled pilled conservatives out there who are emboldened after the Rittenhouse verdict. They believe they can take the fight to the enemy and defend themselves. Legally you would have been protected to defend yourself in the past. This isn't really the case with our new social justice system. Rittenhouse got extremely lucky he got a fair jury, did everything possible to retreat before firing, and killed three "white" guys who were convicted felons, and lucky it was all caught on tape.

These three men went out of their way to escalate the situation at a time where you can no longer do this. In this day an age, if there is a man breaking into homes in your community, get a description, call the police, maybe follow in a vehicle at a distance and STAY IN THE VEHICLE. If you get out you are probably throwing your life away at best, at worse you end up dead.

And the blue and purple pilled conservative people need to learn that lesson from this case. Right now is the time for organization, for building resources and separate community and institutions. Trying to take the law into your own hands is a losing battle. Build these organizations in the quiet, off to the side. Let the satanic left become more embolden to commit crime and attack. Let them cross the line, they eventually will, and when they do that is when you are then able to legally defend yourself OR they have destroyed the system to the point it cannot maintain itself and you have a fair game.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Manlet had an aggressive trepasser fronting, pushing, saying "I'll grab your gun from you and kill you with it" and then actually grabbing it

Even if Teal was in the right first, he done goofed
That's Ahmaud Arbery level decision making

Something tells me the demons will keep popping these cases up to fix the "wrong" precedent set by Rittenhouse

And Wakeusha will be ignored(wait, what happened there again?)

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Even if this guy is just a low-iq racist, the part no one has explained is this one:

To me, this is the only relevant piece of information. Someone grabbing a gun from my hands is a direct danger to my life. The attacker could easily turn my own weapon against me, not to mention I wouldn't an attacker take my gun. If the gun accidentally discharges during a struggle then that's on the attacker.

Really, the trial (I will watch after T-day) seems to be nothing more than character defamation, and not actual legal reasoning as far as rights are concerned.

Both men had a right to be on that street, although the Arbury was trespassing that is still not a serious crime. Trespassing does create reasonable suspicion, but it's certainly not illegal to ask someone a question.

If Arbury simply ignored the White guys without talking to him or rushing at them, then Arbury would be 100% in the clear. But since he lunged, it's certainly impossible to judge how the defender reacted with the gun.

The precedent set here is do not help your Neighbors, do not defend their property, and do not defend yourself. Seems like the state wants Whites to be just good farm animals and wait patiently for their turn.

I fully admit that I could be missing something here, feel free to attack the above because I am curious.
If someone pulled a gun on me and I thought I had a good opportunity to grab it away I might go for it. Since they had a gun pointing at him threatening him illegally they are at fault. It was a threat to him and an unjustifiable threat at that. He attempted self defense and failed. But they were the aggressors. By what right does someone threaten someone else with a gun.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Much more complicated than that I'm afraid. Watch the video, the man with the gun is clearly attacked before the first shot goes off. If you did that to a cop, you'd be dead as well. People have a right to self-defense. The problem, however, is that apparently these guys were yelling at Arbery to stop or die, which requires serious grounds to justify such a command, and it appears the Michaels had no such justification to imprison someone like that. Being shady is not enough to reasonably imprison someone.
There is a difference between a cop pointing a weapon at someone versus a citizen pointing a weapon. If an average citizen for some reason was pointing a gun at me I would feel threatened. While I wouldn’t be happy to find myself in a situation to have a cop point a weapon at me I would cooperate with the cop. The citizen I might try to attack if I felt that the threat was mortal. If Aurbury had had a gun and pulled it firing and killing the assailants would you consider that a crime. I wouldn’t.

Last edited:

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
This is your false premise. There is no meaningful difference between a cop and a citizen, and the fact that people think there is a difference is a major problem that will be corrected by God's iron laws of the universe as our civilized world collapses under the weight of its own sin.

God judges us all equally, therefore we know there is no meaningful moral difference between a cop or any other citizen. There is no difference between a king and a beggar, all are judged the exact same way by God. Therefore, a king has no more right to enact or enforce law than a beggar. This is biblical truth whether or not anyone wants to accept it.

It is good to be back, thank you for your replies, I too do not bother to argue or debate these issues anywhere else because this is one of the last places on the net where people are rational and God-fearing. So for this reason I know my words will not merely bounce off of you.
There is a difference between a cop and a citizen. Profoundly so. If a cop were accusing me of a crime with a drawn weapon, i would cooperate even though it is clearly a case of mistaken identity. If a citizen had the gall to do so and threatened me with a weapon I would not like that at all.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Of all the cases of blacks murdering, looting, burning, raping, etc. with full backing of the government/media complex to do so, this case is not the hill I would choose to die on. I can understand the emotional investment in Kyle Rittenhouse's case but not this one.

Armed Robbery (am I spelling his name correctly?) was likely out burglarizing and far from innocent. The citizen's arrest was botched though, and defending it delegitimizes cases where lethal self-defense is truly warranted.

DavidKnight

Pigeon
Catholic
It has been amusing to see patriot conservatives at Breitbart celebrate the verdict as somehow exonerating the justice system of racism. Appeals like, "They should have called the cops" in the aftermath of the 2020 riot experience is laughable, but conservatives love to hide behind the illusion of the law and police protecting them. This is of course a low-IQ interpretation which misses the point. Convicting the McMichaels was about further chipping away at the ability of citizens to defend their communities from legitimate threats. The circumstances were not so different from Trayvon yet we have people virtue signaling in hopes of gaining approval from leftist figures. It's rather lamentable.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
There is a difference between a cop and a citizen. Profoundly so. If a cop were accusing me of a crime with a drawn weapon, i would cooperate even though it is clearly a case of mistaken identity. If a citizen had the gall to do so and threatened me with a weapon I would not like that at all.
This is also why the expectation of model behavior is so high with cops compared to citizens.

This guy was a cop. (The dad) he should have known the law and what he was doing was going to get him in a precarious position.

Saul

Pigeon
Other Christian
Has anyone watched any of the testimony? The state prosecutor in her closing argument says they know Aubrey was in the house.

But the person that owns the house was on tv and told police nothing was stolen.

These people decided in their minds that someone was doing or did certain things. Even when the property owner said that nothing happened. Other than people snooping around.

How people on here cannot understand that these people were F'd in the head...blows my mind.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Has anyone watched any of the testimony? The state prosecutor in her closing argument says they know Aubrey was in the house.

But the person that owns the house was on tv and told police nothing was stolen.

These people decided in their minds that someone was doing or did certain things. Even when the property owner said that nothing happened. Other than people snooping around.

How people on here cannot understand that these people were F'd in the head...blows my mind.
I didn’t see the exact testimony, but I thought stuff had been stolen from the construction site previously, which is why the cameras were there. Arbery apparently didn’t take anything on this fateful day though. I don’t think these guys were some lynch mob like the media wanted to portray, they just took the whole vigilante thing too serious. I mean, come on, they were bearded old rednecks in pickup trucks and a shotgun, chasing a black man. The fact that even while filming this, none of them had the sense to contemplate the optics of this, just shows they are more stupid than blood thirsty.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I didn’t see the exact testimony, but I thought stuff had been stolen from the construction site previously, which is why the cameras were there. Arbery apparently didn’t take anything on this fateful day though. I don’t think these guys were some lynch mob like the media wanted to portray, they just took the whole vigilante thing too serious. I mean, come on, they were bearded old rednecks in pickup trucks and a shotgun, chasing a black man. The fact that even while filming this, none of them had the sense to contemplate the optics of this, just shows they are more stupid than blood thirsty.
I think the dad was a cop in the DA office for like 30+ years. So they were not even uneducated rednecks. The dad knew the laws and thought he was following them.