Ahmaud Arbery shot in Georgia by white men

Saul

Pigeon
Other Christian
I think the dad was a cop in the DA office for like 30+ years. So they were not even uneducated rednecks. The dad knew the laws and thought he was following them.
I think the dad was a cop in the DA office for like 30+ years. So they were not even uneducated rednecks. The dad knew the laws and thought he was following them.
Oh yeah...they followed the law alright. :')

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
Thinking about this case, I think this is a very important reminder that you have a legal right to defend yourself, but you want to do avoid doing so at all costs as long as our system is in place.

Many people commenting in this thread would do well to take a firearms course. Whether you're in the right or not your life is going to suck if you're put in a self-defense situation. This is why you avoid them at all costs where possible.

Decades ago I was taught to shut up and call your gun lawyer. You do have the name and number of a reputable, dedicated self-defense lawyer in your state, right? If not, you should stop before commenting on this case due to your own stupidity.

Those of you saying one of the guys was a cop...apparently think cops know anything about firearms law.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
The problem with rednecks is IQ regardless of education.

This is a false statement.

IQ is overwhelmingly genetic, i'd suggest there would likely be little differentation with a 'redneck' (using the Lefts slurs against whites is a self own btw) and middle class WASPs in terms of innate intellectual potential at birth.

What differs is education, social status, the expectations place upon them & how they're raised.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
This is a false statement.

IQ is overwhelmingly genetic, i'd suggest there would likely be little differentation with a 'redneck' (using the Lefts slurs against whites is a self own btw) and middle class WASPs in terms of innate intellectual potential at birth.

What differs is education, social status, the expectations place upon them & how they're raised.
White have a lot of genetic diversity. IQ can run from 100 up to 140. Most people at 100 IQ are very capable for most situations. It is the inability to process far enough ahead to discern possible consequences where they would tend to fail.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
Many people commenting in this thread would do well to take a firearms course. Whether you're in the right or not your life is going to suck if you're put in a self-defense situation. This is why you avoid them at all costs where possible.

Decades ago I was taught to shut up and call your gun lawyer. You do have the name and number of a reputable, dedicated self-defense lawyer in your state, right? If not, you should stop before commenting on this case due to your own stupidity.

Those of you saying one of the guys was a cop...apparently think cops know anything about firearms law.
When I took my concealed carry course years ago the instructor said that if you shoot someone in self defense, in the best case scenario you'll go broke due to legal fees defending yourself in criminal and civil court, even if you were very clearly justified. If there's any doubt about that, Lord help you.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
Recently in Texas, Castle doctrine applied according to police, dude walking freely but video just went viral, things may change.

That was really depressing. It sounds like the ex-wife was playing games regarding the father's visitation time with his kids and the father was sick of it. Getting up in the bf's face while he's holding a loaded weapon was a really dumb move, but (and I'll admit this is without knowing the whole backstory) it's hard not to feel sorry for the father if that's what led up to this.

Now these kids are going to grow up without their real Dad, while living in the same house as the man who murdered him. Just really sad and messed up all around.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
White have a lot of genetic diversity. IQ can run from 100 up to 140.

Look at an IQ map of Europe, (esp the old data, before the demographics got gollemed), there's very little difference between Euro nations. The only quite glaring one is Ireland, which is up to ten points below UK, by average.

Personally i've come to give far less credit to IQ. It is a great marker in ability to succeed in life (academia, career etc), but the same people that often do that, have terrible instincts for stuff like Covid and 'conspiracy'. It's essentially ability to thrive in the hive, good to have, but not good to obsess over.

bucky

Ostrich
Other Christian
That was really depressing. It sounds like the ex-wife was playing games regarding the father's visitation time with his kids and the father was sick of it. Getting up in the bf's face while he's holding a loaded weapon was a really dumb move, but (and I'll admit this is without knowing the whole backstory) it's hard not to feel sorry for the father if that's what led up to this.

Now these kids are going to grow up without their real Dad, while living in the same house as the man who murdered him. Just really sad and messed up all around.
Castle doctrine must work differently in TX. In my state, it doesn't apply until the intruder is through the threshold and inside your residence. If you shoot someone in your front doorway and they fall out onto the porch, you go to prison. Stupid in my opinion, but that's how it works.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Castle doctrine must work differently in TX. In my state, it doesn't apply until the intruder is through the threshold and inside your residence. If you shoot someone in your front doorway and they fall out onto the porch, you go to prison. Stupid in my opinion, but that's how it works.
The Texas castle doctrine is fairly lenient. For example, it allows you to shoot people to prevent their escape after committing a crime on your property. For example, in 2008, a homeowner in Harris County, Texas shot two illegal immigrants, in the back, in his front yard after they had burglarized his house and were trying to run away. The district attorney sent the case to a grand jury, who were instructed on how the law was written, and declined to indict the shooter.

The domestic dispute in the video appears to be borderline. The local prosecutor apparently hasn't decided yet what they're going to do about it.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Great discussion in this thread. I didn't follow the case closely but I have heard some podcasts talk about it. I think the biggest take away is that right now we live in a time where the elites want violent criminals to run wild and cause problems. They fund BLM and Antifa to attack our businesses and soon it will be our homes. So do not go out of your way to take the law into your own hands. We saw how hard the Rittenhouse DA tried to destroy his life and we saw how many low IQ degenerates wanted Rittenhouse sent to prison for life. Don't put your life in their hands.

From what I can remember, as I said before, the father was a investigator/officer for the DA office. The .357 he had on him that day was his service pistol. IIRC, his daughter, and the shooters sister, was either dating a Black man or married to one. These guys were not racist at all. They were blue pilled conservatives who say "I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" and in doing this they ruined their lives by thinking it is still 1990 and the community would appreciate them trying to stop home invasions. Those days are LONG gone and they were too blue pilled/Sean Hannity pilled to realize it. Real White Nationalists are red pilled and they know this very well. Real White Nationalists either don't live in areas like this or would never get involved unless someone was already in their home and they did everything possible to not shoot them first. Blue pilled conservatives do. The real white nationalists are building their own networks and institutions and will keep their power dry until they have no other choice.

The outcome is good for the White Nationalists and the Blue Pilled conservatives. It allows the White Nationalist to build their resolve and have a solid talking point. And it helps to slowly red pill the blue pilled conservatives into understanding that the 1990 USA is long gone so find out what exactly is going on.

I fear with future food shortages, very soon with the shipping issues and even more so the cost of fertilizer, that people might become much more desperate. If so then you know to get out of areas like this, if possible, and if not, you know how must live. If the system can no longer afford the giant police state, then you can go back to policing your neighborhood. Until then, keep your powder dry.

What is sad is the people cheering this on, like the people outside the courthouse celebrating. They have no idea how much damage they have caused themselves and they sadly have no one in their live intelligent enough to tell them that you are basically spitting in the face of the biggest man in the bar and so far he has been very kind to you.

For someone like me, who is older and just wants to live out his life in peace, the whole thing sucks. I don't know why there are still so many blue pilled conservatives, but hopefully many millions learn after this. I don't know why people think this verdict will do them any good, hate bounces and it is just building. What I do know is it strengthens my resolve to get to a rural area and do nothing to help my current community. It ain't worth getting involved ever.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Orthodox
Your property.(house/land/motorcycle/truck/boat/car)

Take a look at the thread on Chad Reed.

I'm posting some Texas Castle Law stuff there.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
This is never ever self defense. This is just evil.

This angle shows it all. Yes, he tried to pull the gun away which was stupid, but it's clear that the guy with the gun moved far enough away that the guy in the teal shirt was no longer a threat and then killed him anyway.

Made the decision in the heat of the moment and was already pissed at the guy. He should be charged with something.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
This angle shows it all. Yes, he tried to pull the gun away which was stupid, but it's clear that the guy with the gun moved far enough away that the guy in the teal shirt was no longer a threat and then killed him anyway.

Made the decision in the heat of the moment and was already pissed at the guy. He should be charged with something.
Hopefully they charge the ex wife as well, if she did indeed mastermind the murder and Carruth simply carried it out. None of that will bring back the dead father to life, but it would be something.

Saul

Pigeon
Other Christian

Father was not caught up with mandatory training for 8 years and was technically unqualified to hold the position that he had. DA that he worked for that didnt file charges originally had gave him a waiver. So that he could continue to have police and investigative powers.

Saul

Pigeon
Other Christian
Owner of house Aubrey was on camera entering. Owner says he did not know Mcmicheals or provide them with any video surveillance or information of things being stolen or not.