Ahmaud Arbery shot in Georgia by white men

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
I saw a segment rehashing the entire case. There were a couple of things I did not know. One was that Arbery had schizoaffective disorder and was not taking his medication at the time of his death. This may not have happened if he was on meds or at a psychiatric care facility. Two was that the video was released by the defendants themselves because they actually thought they were in the right. If no video was taken or had they deleted it, it may have resulted in a different verdict.

eradicator

Peacock
Agnostic
Gold Member
Owner of house Aubrey was on camera entering. Owner says he did not know Mcmicheals or provide them with any video surveillance or information of things being stolen or not.

Stop posting trash from cnn.

At this point it’s moot anyways. The Mcmichaels came off as idiots, they didn’t make a lawful citizens arrest. They are spending the rest of their lives in jail for murder. Should they? Probably not, especially for the guy who all he did was film the event. The youngest may get out on parole at sone point.

Edit nope they are all getting life without parole plus 15 years for felony murder.

They also face a second trial in February for hate crimes and unlawful imprisonment. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, while these men may have had good intentions they went about their citizens arrest all wrong

Last edited:

Ozzymandius

Robin
Non-Christian
This is never ever self defense. This is just evil.

Well my opinion will probably be unpopular but I beg to differ.

First up, I absolutely feel sorry for the guy in teal, as the wife was probably playing games with custody. But that's neither here nor there.

If someone comes barging up to you on your property and you repeatedly yell at them to leave and they do not - then it is the interloper who is in the wrong at that moment, not you.

If you then come out with a shotgun, which is your right, and you again yell at the interloper to leave and they do not - then it is the interloper who has now escalated the situation, not you.

If the interloper gets in your face and you fire a warning shot near his feet and he still gets in your face and tries to grab your gun - then that's it! At that point, and in my opinion only, you are morally justified in shooting the interloper. Whether you are legally justified in shooting him is another question and will depend heavily on where exactly you live.

A man's home used to be his castle. The minute that stopped being the case and the patriarchy was flushed down the toilet, was the minute that civilization started its rapid decline into the current mess.

Guy in teal should have left and taken his wife and her new husband to court, as he threatened to do, and not continue to violate their home and especially not try to wrestle a gun away from a home owner.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Well my opinion will probably be unpopular but I beg to differ.

First up, I absolutely feel sorry for the guy in teal, as the wife was probably playing games with custody. But that's neither here nor there.

If someone comes barging up to you on your property and you repeatedly yell at them to leave and they do not - then it is the interloper who is in the wrong at that moment, not you.

If you then come out with a shotgun, which is your right, and you again yell at the interloper to leave and they do not - then it is the interloper who has now escalated the situation, not you.

If the interloper gets in your face and you fire a warning shot near his feet and he still gets in your face and tries to grab your gun - then that's it! At that point, and in my opinion only, you are morally justified in shooting the interloper. Whether you are legally justified in shooting him is another question and will depend heavily on where exactly you live.

A man's home used to be his castle. The minute that stopped being the case and the patriarchy was flushed down the toilet, was the minute that civilization started its rapid decline into the current mess.

Guy in teal should have left and taken his wife and her new husband to court, as he threatened to do, and not continue to violate their home and especially not try to wrestle a gun away from a home owner.
Suppose this happened. Someone notices his neighbor take something from his property. The neighbor runs home. Man confronts neighbor on that neighbor’s property and insists that neighbor return item. Neighbor produces shotgun. Man still insists that he wants the item back. Neighbor shouts man after scuffle. The neighbor would know he had no moral right to shoot the man. This situation doesn’t seem much different. This man came to pick up his son at the appointed time. He was upset that the son wasn’t there as he was supposed to be. He became irate. It seems to me that he was set up to be killed.
I disagree that the home stopping being the castle is the cause of patriarchy being flushed down the toilet. It is the fact of easy divorce and the fact that a divorced woman isn’t shunned but is gladly picked up by a new man so he can have sex. This man went to get HIS son. I could care less about the so called sanctity of someones home.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
I saw a video where one of the murderers calls 911 a few days before they killed the jogger. He saw another poc in the area prowling around the same house.

Maybe the smart and neighborly think to do would have been to load up a screw gun and head over to the house with some plywood?

The guy on the 911 tape was severely out of breath because he had been driving, and plywood prices are high. He could have just called the property owner and told him to secure the job site?

It wouldn't have been as much fun, but it would have saved a lot of trouble.

Aloha!

Saul

Banned
Other Christian
@Kona

This is hillarious to see the footage of this father and son talking like they were watching this footage and there had been all of these thefts and break ins, in the neighborhood.

Then the guy that owns the house under construction is on tv saying he did not know those guys. Never shared video with them. Only thing that disappeared off of his boat were some fishing poles. And he didnt even know when that happened.

Whole neighborhood was spreading gossip and rumors on facebook.

The son's mom was the one that kept repeating rumors to the father and son.

The father and son took their guns and confronted a homeless man, while he was fishing under a bridge that he had been living under.

The son was following people around in the neighboorhood.

The father and son told people in the neighborhood to not call police, when something happened. Call them instead.

The father had not had required training for years, but was allowed to continue working in his law enforcement position.

All of this, along with multiple other things they did wrong.

I do not know how big of a treasure map I need to draw for certain people on here to understand what happened:

THESE GUYS WERE IDIOTS!!!!!

There is no way at all anyone on here can justify what they did, under these circumstances. They set themselves up for their own downfall.

People on here have said Aubrey supposedly was not taking his cray cray pills. Have not heard that. Could be true. But that does not mean anything.

If there is testimony from a key witness that completley blows up the defendants' arguement, and it happens to be from CNN and someone does not like where the verifiable info came from?

TOO BAD, SO SAD.

Someone saying Aubrey tried to take a gun away from someone pointing it at their gutts and that gives the other person rights to blow them away? Uhh hello???

They were the ones chasing that dude down the street! Get outta here with that crap.

You cannot do what they did in this present day and age in the USA. You cannot create a situation of violence, against someone else. And then claim self defense, when that person tried to run away multiple times.

JUST LIKE KYLE RITTENHOUSE.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Gold Member
Owner of house Aubrey was on camera entering. Owner says he did not know Mcmicheals or provide them with any video surveillance or information of things being stolen or not.

Saul,

I watched your video.

Seeing your other posts, you strike me as being very smug and gleeful about this verdict. Was this some ego win for you that you've been debating with others since it happened?

Do you think this is some kind of win? This is not justice bud.

For William Bryan, who drove behind and simply filmed this, this is the verdict.
  • Malice murder - Not Guilty
  • Felony murder
    • Count 1 - Not Guilty
    • Count 2 - Guilty
    • Count 3 - Guilty
    • Count 4 - Guilty
  • Aggravated assault
    • Count 1 - Not Guilty
    • Count 2 - Guilty
  • False imprisonment to commit false imprisonment - Guilty
  • Criminal attempt to commit a felony - Guilty

Tell me this is something to celebrate and see as just? Anyone who thinks this is justice does not belong on this forum. It's not my call, but that's where I stand. We can find your type all over the place.

Given this verdict for a guy who just filmed this, says everything there needs to be said about this case politically and culture war wise. This says everything about the initial false narrative, hiding of facts and other details, and the massive amount of intimidation for anyone who would become involved in this case, jury and otherwise.

In the CNN clip, did you notice how they really drove it home that in the video on the day Ahmaud was killed, that Larry (home owner), didn't witness anything being stolen. Then they're very vague about everything else. Who was the neighbor he asked to check on things, after supposedly 20 min after Ahmaud had been killed? Was it the neighbor in his yard who saw Ahmaud walk out of the house? If so, this timeline doesn't add up.

Why the camera in a house being built? Seems odd if there weren't already suspicious things going on in the neighborhood, things stolen, etc.

Also, just because Larry didn't see Ahmaud take anything in video the day he was killed, doesn't mean things weren't taken previously and off camera. "Did you see anything taken?" "No I didn't see anything taken." "Was a skill saw missing and potentially stolen one day?" "Yes, but I didn't SEE anyone take it."

And that's the thing -- there were multiple happenings all over that neighbored of suspicious activity and things stolen. There was police report to be on the look out for someone. And even though Larry didn't tell the McMichaels specifically anything was stolen, he told someone ( a neighbor or police) because again their was a report and chatter. "ohh so Larry didn't tell them so how could they know!" The older McMichael was an ex cop, they were monitoring radios and these things get around in small neighborhoods.

Yet you still act like there wasn't probably cause or suspicion for confronting Ahmaud? Dude, a gun was stolen from McMichaels car. You can claim he was dumb for leaving a gun in his car. Fine. Doesn't change the point. When Ahmaud was walking out of the property he started sprinting when he saw the neighbor saw him. Suspicious.

You think Larry (home owner) isn't trying to save his ass and his home? If he is seen or perceived as having anything to do with Amauds death, then you fucking know what would happen to him. He wants this potential pressure to go away. He doesn't want people to sneer at him when he's at dinner. Same thing with the jury and probably the judge, who was a coward and tossed the citizens arrest clause.

Do you think the propaganda and intimidation didn't sway these people at all? Think the judge wanted the hate coming his way for being fair like the Rittenhouse judge got? Come on man. Takes a half a brain to realize what's going on with this case. Everyone knows the machine they're up against.

People think Rittenhouse was a win. It wasn't. With all of the witnesses and video, he shouldn't have been in jail and charged with anything. Look how long it took for deliberation for one scared shitless person. You don't get it..you don't freakin get it. The trial itself was the punishment and Kyle is done for socially.

I hope like hell you nor your family is ever to a point where you have to confront someone who may be armed, it turns into a scuffle and that person dies. That is if you're the hated white man or on the wrong side politically. You'll be destroyed. They could have seen him steal a hammer, and they still would have gotten the shaft. It's not about not witnessing anything THAT day. That wouldn't have changed the verdict most likely.

Because this was a win for the ideology. For the "New Religion" as The Captive Mind notes. Are the prosecutors going after the CHAZ warlord for handing out ARs to people? No. What about the guy who pulled the pistol and had illegal possession on Kyle? Nope. Did the media gin up anything related a white woman shot in cold blood just for saying "all lives matter" in Indianapolis by a BLM supporter? How about the old man punched to a pulp in nursing home by a black guy? Anything about the white couple sniped going to a cemetery? Look what happened to the guy who tried to protect his business, and had to resort to killing when the guy attacked him. He later killed himself thanks to the system.

How many people did the system arrest for all the mayhem and death from BLM riots? Hardly any. Who put bricks out during BLM and Antifa riots? No one knows...nothing to see here. FBI doesn't investigate and do surveillance on those groups. Interesting. Yet regular folks, law abiding folks get the absolute book thrown at them. Cops like Chauvin and others -- they're being politically sacrificed.

I guess you feel confident in this system or okay with it, because you won't be a target no matter what. Good for you. We'll see if it holds. But again, I'd ask you to seriously think and pray on what your sense of duty and justice is. What you consider righteous indignation. Your judgement of situations and taking one or two factoids and building your whole thesis from it, like in this case.

I'm going to pray for you. And I ask for forgiveness for cursing. But this is serious stuff. It's not about this case per say, but the implications and taking things in their totality. Seeing how they're beginning to send capital police all over, purging military and good police, and allowing criminal elements to do whatever, and wreck anyone getting in the way, looks wrong or thinks wrong.

I hope you read this and think about it before responding if you do. Take a few years... Read the gulag archipelago and other material on totalitarian systems. You'll see. You will see.

Ozzymandius

Robin
Non-Christian
Suppose this happened. Someone notices his neighbor take something from his property. The neighbor runs home. Man confronts neighbor on that neighbor’s property and insists that neighbor return item. Neighbor produces shotgun. Man still insists that he wants the item back. Neighbor shouts man after scuffle. The neighbor would know he had no moral right to shoot the man. This situation doesn’t seem much different. This man came to pick up his son at the appointed time. He was upset that the son wasn’t there as he was supposed to be. He became irate. It seems to me that he was set up to be killed.
I disagree that the home stopping being the castle is the cause of patriarchy being flushed down the toilet. It is the fact of easy divorce and the fact that a divorced woman isn’t shunned but is gladly picked up by a new man so he can have sex. This man went to get HIS son. I could care less about the so called sanctity of someones home.

I strongly suggest you meditate/contemplate your statement highlighted in red above.

Saul

Banned
Other Christian
Saul,

I watched your video.

Seeing your other posts, you strike me as being very smug and gleeful about this verdict. Was this some ego win for you that you've been debating with others since it happened?

Do you think this is some kind of win? This is not justice bud.

For William Bryan, who drove behind and simply filmed this, this is the verdict.
  • Malice murder - Not Guilty
  • Felony murder
    • Count 1 - Not Guilty
    • Count 2 - Guilty
    • Count 3 - Guilty
    • Count 4 - Guilty
  • Aggravated assault
    • Count 1 - Not Guilty
    • Count 2 - Guilty
  • False imprisonment to commit false imprisonment - Guilty
  • Criminal attempt to commit a felony - Guilty

Tell me this is something to celebrate and see as just? Anyone who thinks this is justice does not belong on this forum. It's not my call, but that's where I stand. We can find your type all over the place.

Given this verdict for a guy who just filmed this, says everything there needs to be said about this case politically and culture war wise. This says everything about the initial false narrative, hiding of facts and other details, and the massive amount of intimidation for anyone who would become involved in this case, jury and otherwise.

In the CNN clip, did you notice how they really drove it home that in the video on the day Ahmaud was killed, that Larry (home owner), didn't witness anything being stolen. Then they're very vague about everything else. Who was the neighbor he asked to check on things, after supposedly 20 min after Ahmaud had been killed? Was it the neighbor in his yard who saw Ahmaud walk out of the house? If so, this timeline doesn't add up.

Why the camera in a house being built? Seems odd if there weren't already suspicious things going on in the neighborhood, things stolen, etc.

Also, just because Larry didn't see Ahmaud take anything in video the day he was killed, doesn't mean things weren't taken previously and off camera. "Did you see anything taken?" "No I didn't see anything taken." "Was a skill saw missing and potentially stolen one day?" "Yes, but I didn't SEE anyone take it."

And that's the thing -- there were multiple happenings all over that neighbored of suspicious activity and things stolen. There was police report to be on the look out for someone. And even though Larry didn't tell the McMichaels specifically anything was stolen, he told someone ( a neighbor or police) because again their was a report and chatter. "ohh so Larry didn't tell them so how could they know!" The older McMichael was an ex cop, they were monitoring radios and these things get around in small neighborhoods.

Yet you still act like there wasn't probably cause or suspicion for confronting Ahmaud? Dude, a gun was stolen from McMichaels car. You can claim he was dumb for leaving a gun in his car. Fine. Doesn't change the point. When Ahmaud was walking out of the property he started sprinting when he saw the neighbor saw him. Suspicious.

You think Larry (home owner) isn't trying to save his ass and his home? If he is seen or perceived as having anything to do with Amauds death, then you fucking know what would happen to him. He wants this potential pressure to go away. He doesn't want people to sneer at him when he's at dinner. Same thing with the jury and probably the judge, who was a coward and tossed the citizens arrest clause.

Do you think the propaganda and intimidation didn't sway these people at all? Think the judge wanted the hate coming his way for being fair like the Rittenhouse judge got? Come on man. Takes a half a brain to realize what's going on with this case. Everyone knows the machine they're up against.

People think Rittenhouse was a win. It wasn't. With all of the witnesses and video, he shouldn't have been in jail and charged with anything. Look how long it took for deliberation for one scared shitless person. You don't get it..you don't freakin get it. The trial itself was the punishment and Kyle is done for socially.

I hope like hell you nor your family is ever to a point where you have to confront someone who may be armed, it turns into a scuffle and that person dies. That is if you're the hated white man or on the wrong side politically. You'll be destroyed. They could have seen him steal a hammer, and they still would have gotten the shaft. It's not about not witnessing anything THAT day. That wouldn't have changed the verdict most likely.

Because this was a win for the ideology. For the "New Religion" as The Captive Mind notes. Are the prosecutors going after the CHAZ warlord for handing out ARs to people? No. What about the guy who pulled the pistol and had illegal possession on Kyle? Nope. Did the media gin up anything related a white woman shot in cold blood just for saying "all lives matter" in Indianapolis by a BLM supporter? How about the old man punched to a pulp in nursing home by a black guy? Anything about the white couple sniped going to a cemetery? Look what happened to the guy who tried to protect his business, and had to resort to killing when the guy attacked him. He later killed himself thanks to the system.

How many people did the system arrest for all the mayhem and death from BLM riots? Hardly any. Who put bricks out during BLM and Antifa riots? No one knows...nothing to see here. FBI doesn't investigate and do surveillance on those groups. Interesting. Yet regular folks, law abiding folks get the absolute book thrown at them. Cops like Chauvin and others -- they're being politically sacrificed.

I guess you feel confident in this system or okay with it, because you won't be a target no matter what. Good for you. We'll see if it holds. But again, I'd ask you to seriously think and pray on what your sense of duty and justice is. What you consider righteous indignation. Your judgement of situations and taking one or two factoids and building your whole thesis from it, like in this case.

I'm going to pray for you. And I ask for forgiveness for cursing. But this is serious stuff. It's not about this case per say, but the implications and taking things in their totality. Seeing how they're beginning to send capital police all over, purging military and good police, and allowing criminal elements to do whatever, and wreck anyone getting in the way, looks wrong or thinks wrong.

I hope you read this and think about it before responding if you do. Take a few years... Read the gulag archipelago and other material on totalitarian systems. You'll see. You will see.
Do not pray for me. Pray for yourself. You live with a spirit of fear. F E A R.....

Everything I said, I mean. You can think whatever you want about me.

I do not give 2 farts about some government or armies or capital police.

If you really beleive all of that stuff you typed. You need to take a good long look in the mirror and tell the Devil and all oh his doubt to get out of your life.

Live boldly, because of who made you and where you come from.

Otherwise, go hide in a corner and throw a sheet over yourself and tremble. I am not. Lots of things to do in this life.

I keep reading all of these people on here and you guys need to get some courage.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
No one has the moral and in most cases legal right to just shoot someone because they want to using the fact that it is on their property as justification. Also what kind of coward brings out a weapon against an unarmed man?
Most of us don't want to live in a country where you are limited in self defense depending on what a violent predator has on them for a weapon. "Oh, you are violent and want to kill me with your bare hands and I have a gun, so I better toss my gun aside and make this a fair fight".

That isn't civilization, that is very primitive barbarian.

That reminds me of the George Zimmerman blow back. We live in a civilized society, you don't get to just beat people up smaller than you because they upset you. People have the right to self defense. This isn't in direct regards to the Aubrey case, though it could be, due to the fact Aubrey closed in 20 feet on an armed man and tried to take his gun away from him.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Do you think this is some kind of win?
This was a win for the satanic elite. It will embolden more of their street orcs to go out into the burbs and cause crimes. BLM has been saying for years they need to take the fight to the suburbs. Now they have their canary in the coal mine and will me more embolden to do so.

For God Fearing Christian men in the burbs, this is a huge warning shot. Let the criminal element run wild as long as they don't come into your house when you are there. Organize with like minded men. The soft liberal men and women need to be left out to dry, unless they come to their senses. Look for ways all of you can escape to the rural area. And that is where you draw the line in the sand. Let the BLM orcs burns everything down and when they run out of food and materials they will have to cross your line. I hope it doesn't come to this, but I see no one in the GOP willing to stop it.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Most of us don't want to live in a country where you are limited in self defense depending on what a violent predator has on them for a weapon. "Oh, you are violent and want to kill me with your bare hands and I have a gun, so I better toss my gun aside and make this a fair fight".

That isn't civilization, that is very primitive barbarian.

That reminds me of the George Zimmerman blow back. We live in a civilized society, you don't get to just beat people up smaller than you because they upset you. People have the right to self defense. This isn't in direct regards to the Aubrey case, though it could be, due to the fact Aubrey closed in 20 feet on an armed man and tried to take his gun away from him.
Ok but. This was someone he knew. He was angry but was he violent? Could even bringing a gun out in such a situation escalate the feeling of hostility? I would also say a coward shouldn’t just get to shoot someone because he is angry with him. I could survive a punch thrown in anger but not a bullet. Also we should probably move this discussion over to the proper thread if we are going to continue with it.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
Ok but. This was someone he knew. He was angry but was he violent? Could even bringing a gun out in such a situation escalate the feeling of hostility? I would also say a coward shouldn’t just get to shoot someone because he is angry with him. I could survive a punch thrown in anger but not a bullet. Also we should probably move this discussion over to the proper thread if we are going to continue with it.
No one just shot someone. There was a fight over the gun. If someone pulls out a gun and tells you to stop so they can call the cops, you can either try to run (in which case they cannot legally shoot you), you can stop and wait for the cops and if you have done nothing wrong you can press charges on them, or you can take your chances trying to wrestle the gun away (never a good decision).

A punch can, and has, killed people. No violence is good, but suggesting we can't use a gun in self defense because it might cause someone to act violent is the exact message the satanic elite want to spread. No self defense, so they can send their street thugs into the burbs and run roughshod. They now will have it so that if they do come to the burbs you have to wait in your house for them to break in, hoping they don't firebomb the place, and watch helplessly as the elderly neighbor couple down the streets gets beaten down.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
No one just shot someone. There was a fight over the gun. If someone pulls out a gun and tells you to stop so they can call the cops, you can either try to run (in which case they cannot legally shoot you), you can stop and wait for the cops and if you have done nothing wrong you can press charges on them, or you can take your chances trying to wrestle the gun away (never a good decision).

A punch can, and has, killed people. No violence is good, but suggesting we can't use a gun in self defense because it might cause someone to act violent is the exact message the satanic elite want to spread. No self defense, so they can send their street thugs into the burbs and run roughshod. They now will have it so that if they do come to the burbs you have to wait in your house for them to break in, hoping they don't firebomb the place, and watch helplessly as the elderly neighbor couple down the streets gets beaten down.
I think you are letting your imagination run wild with potential scenarios. In this instance the teal shirt chest bumped the gun man. The gun man shoved using the rifle. I don’t think the teal shirt man tried to take the rifle but the position of the rifle when shoving lent itself to being accidentally grabbed. Too bad the teal shirt didn’t actually try to take it. The coward would have lost his bravado and the situation would have de escalated. Clearly the man with the gun intended and wanted to kill teal shirt. Just to satisfy the slut ex wife. Another thing if the gun man should have never been that close anyway. Since so many people like to imagine scenarios. Suppose if the other man has a unseen knife. At the original up in your face situation, knife beats rifle. So maybe knowing how to actually use a rifle as a deterrent might be helpful.

Last edited:

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
I think you are letting your imagination run wild with potential scenarios. In this instance the teal shirt chest bumped the gun man. The gun man shoved using the rifle. I don’t think the teal shirt man tried to take the rifle but the position of the rifle when shoving lent itself to being accidentally grabbed. Too bad the teal shirt didn’t actually try to take it. The coward would have lost his bravado and the situation would have de escalated. Clearly the man with the gun intended and wanted to kill teal shirt. Just to satisfy the slut ex wife.
I'm talking about the Arbery case. The other case, which is in another thread, looks real bad and the guy who shot the other man for wanting his child looks like a complete coward to me as well.