Ahmaud Arbery shot in Georgia by white men

Poche

Pigeon
Catholic
It's strange to me to see people celebrate the Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty verdict and this guilty verdict in Georgia.
They were two guys doing essentially the same thing:
Trying to protect their communities from felons, who then attacked them and risked their life, so the person shoots and kills.

Of course there are differences, mostly coming down to Kyle really didn't want to do what he did, and is extremely upset about taking a life, while I think these guys rejoiced in it. But the bottom line is the law either allows people to walk around with guns and then use them if someone tries to attack them, or it doesn't.

The reality is the law has told us a bunch of confusing things: Cops aren't allowed to follow their training in restraining suspects (George Floyd case). Citizens are both allowed and not allowed to use deadly force to stop felons from committing crimes (Kyle Rittenhouse and this case). And people are not allowed to carry weapons as a show of force on their own property (the St Louis couple who did nothing other than take their gun outside onto their deck).

The end result is no one knows what is permitted and what is not which is actual anarchy.
It was by the video that Kyle Rittenhouse was acquitted and it was by the video that the murderers of Ahmaud Arbury were convicted. If there would have been no video then the results would have been very different.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Brunswick, Georgia is 55% black. Any Caucasian who chooses to live there has to accept that black culture will dominate the area.

Move. You're not going to fix it.

Interesting question, is when does black culture culturally dominate an area?

I'd estimate way lower than 55%.

You could probably live in a city with 30% Chinese, and aside from their shops and seeing them out and about, you'd barely notice them within your own bubble. Blacks or Muslims, a whole other story.

Once they're 10% you know about it. 15% you've got a problem. 20% you're moving. (from a European perspective at least)

Crazy88

Sparrow
Other Christian

You could probably live in a city with 30% Chinese, and aside from their shops and seeing them out and about, you'd barely notice them within your own bubble. Blacks or Muslims, a whole other story.

Once they're 10% you know about it. 15% you've got a problem. 20% you're moving. (from a European perspective at least)
Your percentages are pretty much spot on. Whether it’s US or European cities, crime reports and the racial demographics of those committing the crimes confirms this reality.

Staying with the US, I’d argue once the numbers reach 10%, you have to make plans to move as soon as possible. If you’re single and a renter, this should be easy, as opposed to being a homeowner with a family. But even in the latter case, you have to consider the degrading quality of life that will slowly destroy the community and its direct impact on your kids growing up. There are now efforts at the Federal level to change zoning laws, which is an attempt to destroy suburbs with multi-family units, and you know what that means.

Sorry to get off topic a little bit, my own medium-sized, formerly >80% white city is in the early stages of this transformation. I will not be living here 5 years from now, don’t want to wait until it’s too late.

Poche

Pigeon
Catholic

When you can chase someone down with a shotgun and shoot them down like a dog, video tape it, and expect to get away with it by calling it self defense yours is the dominate culture.

Wasp

Pigeon
Protestant
This was another politicized show trial, because the US is increasingly just exactly like a third world country, demographically, and legally. As this country becomes more and more like a banana republic, expect NO justice for property owners, especially white men. What a total clown this judge was. I know for a fact he would never have done that to any other "victim", especially if the victim had been a white person targeted by black thugs, as happens in the overwhelming majority of cases in this country. The vast majority of home invasions, thefts, and other crimes are committed by black males. Facts, but facts no longer will matter in post-America. They are not interested in facts, but in "equity" at whatever cost, which basically means de facto reparations at this point.

I have never trusted the American system, but now I can confirm that they are the enemy within. It is terrifying to think that the future for us and our children will be like a big version of South Africa. I no longer fight for "the USA", since this is no longer America. All I can hope for is to be right with God, and that hopefully God will punish the evildoers. We have never seen in this country the level of degeneracy, drug use, sexual filth, and lawlessness we are seeing today. This is the result of a totally godless and apostate society. We are under God's judgment.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
Do not pray for me. Pray for yourself. You live with a spirit of fear. F E A R.....

Everything I said, I mean. You can think whatever you want about me.

I do not give 2 farts about some government or armies or capital police.

If you really beleive all of that stuff you typed. You need to take a good long look in the mirror and tell the Devil and all oh his doubt to get out of your life.

Live boldly, because of who made you and where you come from.

Otherwise, go hide in a corner and throw a sheet over yourself and tremble. I am not. Lots of things to do in this life.

I keep reading all of these people on here and you guys need to get some courage.

What in the world are you talking about? What you said has nothing to do with what I wrote. Nothing bud. It's a little emotional outburst, and you present no valid arguments. You need to seriously grow up.

This is about JUSTICE. You don't get justice by having more injustice. There are many injustices to blacks over the years. I'm familiar with many of them and they bother me. But so does this case, because this is not justice man. You really seem like you have an axe to grind (maybe specifically with whites) and need to handle that in a productive way.

Here's something else for you, Cavalier and others to chew on:

You're looking at this situation in hindsight and thinking highly of yourself for perfect judgments after the facts. That's ridiculous, unreasonable and cowardly.

The McMichael's didn't know at the time if it was Ahmaud who was thieving around there, they didn't know if he had stolen something and had it on his person at the time of the pursuit, and didn't know if he was armed.

What they did know: Their neighbor had caught someone on multiple occasions on video at night and day, that fit his description of Ahmaud. They knew items around the neighborhood had been stolen. Not all thievery is reported to police keep in mind. My wife's car window was busted out and a few items stolen from her car in our condos garage. Insurance said we could report it, but the police probably wouldn't do anything with it. We had no footage of the break-in. This happens all the time for petty theft...it just doesn't get reported.

But people know. Word gets around. There are apps like Citizen and Neighborhood where people post and talk about things going on. People TALK, especially in quiet neighborhoods -- they share on social media, which was supposedly the case. Don't act like nothing was going on just because police weren't formally notified, or because it wasn't caught on camera.

And let's not forget that about a month prior to this, a pistol was stolen from the McMichael's vehicle which was reported. People like you say, "oh so the McMichael's were armed and Ahmaud wasn't -- they were in the wrong!" Again, they didn't know Ahmaud wasn't armed. If you're concerned you're trying to citizen arrest someone that you think may be armed (stolen gun), then you would likely go armed just in case. Common sense.

It is very weak and unbecoming to hang over the heads of the McMichael's things they didn't know at the time, that you later read about.

The police were aware of someone fitting Ahmauds description, but didn't know if it was him specifically.

Also, a person doesn't have to have stolen something to commit a crime. Intent to commit a crime is enough for probable cause. So the whole, "well he didn't have anything on him, so they shouldn't have pursued him." 1. Doesn't matter. 2. Again, they didn't know if he did or didn't have anything on him. You don't know intent until you figure out what's going on, and it gets hashed out in court. Intent is complicated. Just because someone fails to steal something, doesn't mean they weren't trying to. Or any other crime for that matter. That's why there's such a thing as reasonable suspicion/grounds. People get charged with attempted theft, attempted murder, etc. The act doesn't have to take place to be charged.

The question is, is was it legal and was there enough there to do a citizen's arrest? Based on all the details I'd say yes. Should they have done it...did they do it poorly, etc...this is all just opinion and conjecture. WAS IT LEGAL is the question? It is legal in Georgia to make a citizens arrest, but the cowardly judge told the jury not to consider that in their decision to convict. What's the point of citizen arrest if this wasn't a case worthy of it? They had reasonable suspicion.

You won't even admit, and still maintain that Ahmaud was simple jogging around, looked in a house, and then was gunned down in cold blood. Am I wrong? Why won't you update your details at all in this case? Ahmaud wasn't just jogging and then got gunned down without any details in between. Again, cowardly and pig headed.

It cannot be stressed enough for other facts too: the older McMichael was on the phone with 911 to notify police during the chase. Does that sound like someone they want to just shoot cold? They did not grab at Ahmaud, and Ahmaud charged at and grabbed the shotgun and punched the younger McMichael. He was not cornered -- had many different ways to go. It becomes a self defense situation when someone grabs your weapon and attacks you. How this is dismissed is beyond the pale. In one second someone can go from being unarmed to being armed and shooting you with your own weapon. Shame on any of you for dismissing this fact.

Look man, I'm sorry Ahmaud ended up dead..that all of this led to death. I really am. And any injustices that have happened to you, I'm sorry that has happened too. Maybe that's why you have this axe to grind. Ahmaud made his choices. McMichaels theirs. I would never run up to grab someone's firearm and punch them and not expect that things could end badly.

The McMichael's and the guy filming look like redneck dufus types with Barney Fife complexes. But that's not a crime! Remember that older McMichael was a 30 year cop, so felt it was his duty to be somewhat of the area guy for criminal activity.

And that's the whole crux of this.

Because these guys are nobody, look the way they do, and talk the way they do then no one will care and people like you do them a great injustice. No one will march, give charity or quarter to these guys. And the Leftist get another win. The false narrative was already pushed out there, the jury was swayed and the judge didn't allow grounds for citizens arrest. This was another political/race/woke lynching of these guys.

We're all watching how criminals are getting away with murder and many other crimes, then are back out on the street to harass and cause more carnage. Do you think this is by accident? Dude, like I said read your history. Criminals are PART of the plan. They are a feature in totalitarian states. Then when a regular person uses self defense, boom they get the book thrown at them. Antifa and BLM going around largely unabated -- again, accident? Coincidence? If you don't see it, can't analyze it or intellectualize it, then get out of this space. Stop thinking about these kinds of things, because you're not equipped for it.

Do I need to bore you with case after case of someone being free and roaming around after MULTIPLE violent felonies who go and murder again?

Yet the McMichaels... as far as I know, no criminal past... were sentenced to life in prison without parole. Are you shitting me? The guy just filming, gets a massive sentence too. This is a joke man. This is not justice.

Seek truth and gather every single fact about something before drawing any conclusions. Consider what is just and what is reasonable.

I post this CNN article so people can see just how utterly subversive, missing context and devious this is article is. "just jogging." The guy filming, convicted of serious violent felonies." He rode behind them and filmed! Please tell me if I'm missing something?

Paying attention to most of the MSM doesn't mean your misinformed. It means you're subverted and are a weapon of the State, satan, the elites, zionist, whatever... You are a tool and are they're using you hard. Wake up bright ones.

Cavalier

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
What in the world are you talking about? What you said has nothing to do with what I wrote. Nothing bud. It's a little emotional outburst, and you present no valid arguments. You need to seriously grow up.

This is about JUSTICE. You don't get justice by having more injustice. There are many injustices to blacks over the years. I'm familiar with many of them and they bother me. But so does this case, because this is not justice man. You really seem like you have an axe to grind (maybe specifically with whites) and need to handle that in a productive way.

You're looking at this situation in hindsight and thinking highly of yourself for perfect judgments after the facts. That's ridiculous, unreasonable and cowardly.

The McMichael's didn't know at the time if it was Ahmaud who was thieving around there, they didn't know if he had stolen something and had it on his person at the time of the pursuit, and didn't know if he was armed.

What they did know: Their neighbor had caught someone on multiple occasions on video at night and day, that fit his description of Ahmaud. They knew items around the neighborhood had been stolen. Not all thievery is reported to police keep in mind. My wife's car window was busted out and a few items stolen from her car in our condos garage. Insurance said we could report it, but the police probably wouldn't do anything with it. We had no footage of the break-in. This happens all the time for petty theft...it just doesn't get reported.

But people know. Word gets around. There are apps like Citizen and Neighborhood where people post and talk about things going on. People TALK, especially in quiet neighborhoods -- they share on social media, which was supposedly the case. Don't act like nothing was going on just because police weren't formally notified, or because it wasn't caught on camera.

And let's not forget that about a month prior to this, a pistol was stolen from the McMichael's vehicle which was reported. People like you say, "oh so the McMichael's were armed and Ahmaud wasn't -- they were in the wrong!" Again, they didn't know Ahmaud wasn't armed. If you're concerned you're trying to citizen arrest someone that you think may be armed (stolen gun), then you would likely go armed just in case. Common sense.

It is very weak and unbecoming to hang over the heads of the McMichael's things they didn't know at the time, that you later read about.

The police were aware of someone fitting Ahmauds description, but didn't know if it was him specifically.

Also, a person doesn't have to have stolen something to commit a crime. Intent to commit a crime is enough for probable cause. So the whole, "well he didn't have anything on him, so they shouldn't have pursued him." 1. Doesn't matter. 2. Again, they didn't know if he did or didn't have anything on him. You don't know intent until you figure out what's going on, and it gets hashed out in court. Intent is complicated. Just because someone fails to steal something, doesn't mean they weren't trying to. Or any other crime for that matter. That's why there's such a thing as reasonable suspicion/grounds. People get charged with attempted theft, attempted murder, etc. The act doesn't have to take place to be charged.

The question is, is was it legal and was there enough there to do a citizen's arrest? Based on all the details I'd say yes. Should they have done it...did they do it poorly, etc...this is all just opinion and conjecture. WAS IT LEGAL is the question? It is legal in Georgia to make a citizens arrest, but the cowardly judge told the jury not to consider that in their decision to convict. What's the point of citizen arrest if this wasn't a case worthy of it? They had reasonable suspicion.

You won't even admit, and still maintain that Ahmaud was simple jogging around, looked in a house, and then was gunned down in cold blood. Am I wrong? Why won't you update your details at all in this case? Ahmaud wasn't just jogging and then got gunned down without any details in between. Again, cowardly and pig headed.

It cannot be stressed enough for other facts too: the older McMichael was on the phone with 911 to notify police during the chase. Does that sound like someone they want to just shoot cold? They did not grab at Ahmaud, and Ahmaud charged at and grabbed the shotgun and punched the younger McMichael. He was not cornered -- had many different ways to go. It becomes a self defense situation when someone grabs your weapon and attacks you. How this is dismissed is beyond the pale. In one second someone can go from being unarmed to being armed and shooting you with your own weapon. Shame on any of you for dismissing this fact.

Look man, I'm sorry Ahmaud ended up dead..that all of this led to death. I really am. And any injustices that have happened to you, I'm sorry that has happened too. Maybe that's why you have this axe to grind. Ahmaud made his choices. McMichaels theirs. I would never run up to grab someone's firearm and punch them and not expect that things could end badly.

The McMichael's and the guy filming look like redneck dufus types with Barney Fife complexes. But that's not a crime! Remember that older McMichael was a 30 year cop, so felt it was his duty to be somewhat of the area guy for criminal activity.

Because these guys are nobody, look the way they do, and talk the way they do then no one will care and people like you do them a great injustice. No one will march, give charity or quarter to these guys. And the Leftist get another win. The false narrative was already pushed out there, the jury was swayed and the judge didn't allow grounds for citizens arrest. This was another political/race/woke lynching of these guys.

We're all watching how criminals are getting away with murder and many other crimes, then are back out on the street to harass and cause more carnage. Do you think this is by accident? Dude, like I said read your history. Criminals are PART of the plan. They are a feature in totalitarian states. Then when a regular person uses self defense, boom they get the book thrown at them. Antifa and BLM going around largely unabated -- again, accident? Coincidence? If you don't see it, can't analyze it or intellectualize it, then get out of this space. Stop thinking about these kinds of things, because you're not equipped for it.

Do I need to bore you with case after case of someone being free and roaming around after MULTIPLE violent felonies who go and murder again?

Yet the McMichaels... as far as I know, no criminal past... were sentenced to life in prison without parole. Are you shitting me? The guy just filming, gets a massive sentence too. This is a joke man. This is not justice.

Seek truth and gather every single fact about something before drawing any conclusions. Consider what is just and what is reasonable.

I post this CNN article so people can see just how utterly subversive, missing context and devious this is article is. "just jogging." The guy filming, convicted of serious violent felonies." He rode behind them and filmed! Please tell me if I'm missing something?

Paying attention to most of the MSM doesn't mean your misinformed. It means you're subverted and are a weapon of the State, satan, the elites, zionist, whatever... You are a tool and are they're using you hard. Wake up bright ones.
If someone is menacing you with a weapon and you don’t really know what his intentions are, grabbing for his weapon if the opportunity presents itself would not be a bad choice. Since the McMichaels had not caught him in the actual act of committing a crime they should not have just assumed. If he resembled someone else the police could have arrested and interrogated him. Shooting Arbery was not self defense since his attempt at disarming someone threatening with a firearm was justified. The sentences are excessive I will agree with that and the guy filming it maybe shouldn’t even had been sentenced at all.

The US worships blacks like a pantheon of gods. At least the government does (when its convenient for them to squash threats to their power base), the media does (also when it suits them), and institutions and political leeches do for purposes of grifting the population and lining their pockets. The people of the US were brainwashed into trusting blacks out of fear of being labeled a racist, and as a result many half-breeds were brought into this world, confused and lost, and many more murders and mutilations took place among the white female population. The lower throngs of blacks will always hate white skin, they even hate light-skinned blacks, no matter how kind you are to them. By that I mean the ones raised in or on welfare, in ghettoes, by the state, in the street (only some respect white violent criminals out of some mutual hatred for the law), and the ones in major large urban centers.

The influence is felt by a minutiae of blacks in the area not so much a percentage though it does increase with a standard demographic. Because of the jew conditioning which goes both ways, the majority of people look down on the blacks, I just watch their movements and where their hands are in relation to my position if I am in proximity to them. Seen too many chimp outs to know a short fuse and the relevant danger of being next to one. Of course this impacts daily life when I'm in a major city, but from years of martial arts training and other experience I don't have to always be on-guard, just observant, very few people fall victim to feral black behavior from a distance, if at all, and they are not very subtle in their movements, so if one gets the drop on you, its really your fault for not being more aware of your surroundings.

It is terrible that loss of life continues to occur, whether it was this case, or the many other ones we never hear about because the media doesn't report them or hides the race of the aggressor, but a separate society really would bring these numbers down to almost nonexistent. Of course to do that, got to take away the bleeding holes "rights" first, they and their beta cucks would never agree to it.

M'bare

Woodpecker
Protestant
Gold Member
If someone is menacing you with a weapon and you don’t really know what his intentions are, grabbing for his weapon if the opportunity presents itself would not be a bad choice. Since the McMichaels had not caught him in the actual act of committing a crime they should not have just assumed. If he resembled someone else the police could have arrested and interrogated him. Shooting Arbery was not self defense since his attempt at disarming someone threatening with a firearm was justified. The sentences are excessive I will agree with that and the guy filming it maybe shouldn’t even had been sentenced at all.

No.

You're not understanding for various reasons, trolling, or trying not to understand what I'm saying.

I'd encourage you to check your cognitive dissonance, your absorption of the initial narratives that were put out there, and update accordingly with new and better information, watch your confirmation bias from your friends or own research, and take the judgement calls and conjecture out of the equation.

I do commend you for recognizing that the sentencing for these guys was way over the top. A huge tell that this was mob justice, politically and ideologically expedient.

That said, it's fine to have personal judgement calls in matters such as this. Just not in the sense of what's legal and grounds for punishment. Disregarding aspects of the law, or adding things in that don't adhere to the law means there's no rule of law.

I'm trying to get you guys to think. Improve your mental game.

Like I said in a previous thread, in this exact situation would I have responded like the McMichaels? Probably not. Hard to say in the moment, but probably not. I would have followed close behind to not spook him and called the police, kept a line of sight on him until they arrived for questioning. I'd likely have been armed, not knowing if this was the guy who stole the pistol or could be armed himself.

Does it matter what I'd do? Not really. The real question, is was it legal for the McMichaels. The judge throwing out aspects of citizens arrest when weighing this case is beyond absurd.

Yes I agree, in certain situations grabbing for a gun might be the right move. Guess what? Probably going to get shot, especially if it's two on one like the McMichaels. You grab at and attack someone who's in the low ready with their gun and telling you to stop, then you've just escalated the situation to self defense. Your denial of this, is well...not a thinking position. Simply imagine ourself as being armed, and someone you're trying to talk to, detain or whatever runs up, grabs it and punches you multiple times. You don't know what will happen next. Them grasping your firearm, makes them as equally armed as you at that point. It's a matter or who wins the struggle.

Again you saying they shouldn't have chased Ahmaud because they didn't know if he did anything is a non-argument.

Thefts around the neighborhood, reports of guy going in and out at night of house being built, guy across the street catches guy walking out of the house, guy takes off running, neighbors get word someone sprinted away after being seen leaving said house, neighborhood guys pursue and tell to stop, that they're making a citizens arrest and get on the phone with 911 to report a potential suspect. If this doesn't warrant reasonable suspicion and you can't make a citizens arrest under this context, then what's it good for? Under what circumstances do YOU think you could detain someone?

Is citizens arrest allowed? Yes. If they detained him, and it was a false detainment then Ahmaud could have taken them to court for that. Why do you or others not make the judgement call of, "well, if Ahmaud was simply looking around at construction, why didn't he just stop and answer their questions, wait for police and sort it out?" If the McMichaels were just going on a mission to go shoot a black guy running, then they wouldn't have followed him for as long as they did and wouldn't have had 911 on the phone at the time of shots fired.

Ahh well he was scared...okay. Again judgement call. In a potentially intense situation where one wants to detain and the other doesn't want to be detained or get caught...go to jail, etc., then it can be scary and intense for everyone. Do you even have any cop friends? Go talk to a cop about their procedures and doing this kind of stuff. Am I comparing what a normal citizen and a cop can do, their gray areas and protocol...no. There are some similarities and some differences.

Again man, this is about a chilling effect. That's what you don't get. You want so bad to be right, and see this as justice for Ahmaud...

You're missing the forest for the trees. What happens when they keep unleashing criminals out on the street, but you can't or are hindered to do anything, the cops refuse to show up, DAs refuse to prosecute or give light sentences, but if you do decide to take action then you'll be slammed to the full extent?

Were you surprised Rittenhouse was acquitted too? Many were. Many who didn't understand basic law, and had almost none of the facts of the case. That was a near miss though. Still has the same chilling effect. Harm the wrong person or ideology of the System, and they will destroy you. Rittenhouse got lucky, is what he got. They went after him 1. The way he looked, 2. had an AR, 3. didn't allow the ideologues to rampage unabated.

If the State apparatus doesn't allow normal people to exercise their rights of preventing crime, self defense, and whatever else, but also doesn't handle crime, then you're living in a tyrannical state where the political class and the criminal class keep the rest of the population down. Do you have any idea how quickly that could turn into mexico style cartel states?

Did you even watch a previous encounter with Ahmaud and a police in the park? This guy was no chill guy. Sure it's frustrating when cops approach you for no reason. I've had it happen to me for something very small. You don't get all jumpy and impulsive though.

A somewhat of a friend of mine has talked about how whites are scared and concerned in the U.S. that demographics are shifting, so they're "lashing out" and whatever else. Maybe for some that's true, not sure.

But for me a mixture and demographics isn't really the big concern. The big concern is that blacks in the U.S. have been getting subverted for many generations now, as was anticipated by the zionist communist in the 30's. The concern is that blacks have a serious axe to grind with whites and America in general. That should they or some other group get the reins of State power, then they'll unleash hell and fury down. Marxist CRT will go in overdrive. They'll destroy blacks they consider uncle Toms. I worry about the hatred being unleashed against innocents instead of politicians that have intentionally kept them down, and revolutionary Jews using them as tools. Look at the way whites have been treated in South Africa lately. Justice? Absolutely not. That's retribution for things their ancestors did.

I had a long conversation with a guy from Gabon, Africa a year or so ago.

He was saying how he had to leave his country because of the corruption and many other issues. Leaders would take all of the money from foreign aid and like kings, tax the hell out of everyone, not allow free market competition and business to flourish unless it was an alcohol store or bar. If any form of free speech, like a march or protest happened, then the State would send in the troops and beat or kill the protestors. He said there's no hope, people are strung out, alcoholics, etc. The leadership there makes it so. A FELLOW MAN FROM GABON, their leader, their own people man. They're oppressing their own people far more than anyone here in the States. Do people magically think things will get better when people that look like them take positions of power? You're delusional and naive.

America is not perfect. Many stains. But if you're not actively trying to make it better and more just, then leave. If you can't wait for the day you can just get one over on people for the way they look and what their ancestors did, then leave. This "fuck whites" messaging is getting old.

I can get along with just about anyone, and have varying friends from all over. But at large, we cannot coexist if there's just blind hatred and rage -- If political and cultural marxism is dominating relationships. There is no way for that to work when there's contempt involved.

Keep going down this path. You will learn. You will see.

Poche

Pigeon
Catholic

The fact is that they didn't know if he had stolen anything or not. His 'crime' was that he was running around in a neighborhood that nobody knew who he was. If I wanted to know who somebody was I would approach them and say something like , "Hi!, my name is Poche. What is yours?" They would probably have gotten a better result if they had done something like that.

It_is_my_time

Crow
Protestant
The fact is that they didn't know if he had stolen anything or not. His 'crime' was that he was running around in a neighborhood that nobody knew who he was. If I wanted to know who somebody was I would approach them and say something like , "Hi!, my name is Poche. What is yours?" They would probably have gotten a better result if they had done something like that.
The problem with that is he was suspected of being, not only the guy who is desperate and breaking into construction sites (future homes) in the area, but worse yet stolen one of the McMichael's handguns. The potential he was armed and dangerous was very high. You don't walk up on someone like that and say "hi, how are you?". In a normal society you call police and they handle it. But as the USA becomes more 3rd world and police resources are stretched thin, the police can do very little to help you.

And then from there things spiral downhill, like they always do. Guy breaking into construction sites tells other guys that the police are no where to be found and the suburban people are too weak to defend themselves. And then come the wolves. It happens over and over in the USA. Once nice areas are quickly turned into unsafe areas.

And since the DNC appears to support this spiral down and the GOP offers little to no resistance against it, the only answer is to move to an area with like minded men and the local DA actually has your back when you don't want your family subject to the extreme violence of the inner city. Meaning that someone like Aubrey is already in jail or so closely monitored by police it never reaches a point where you have to go out with a shotgun to defend your neighborhood.

DavidKnight

Pigeon
Catholic
Look at the murder of Tessa Majors for comparison. No question about the vile motive and premeditation, but they got less extreme sentences than Roddy the filmmaker. They'll likely get out by the age of thirty because some advocate will claim young hearts change. McMichaels were certainly not planning a murder, but they get no chance at parole.