Alec Baldwin accidentally kills one person on movie set

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Can someone explain this conspiracy theory in a more logical way. I don't understand what people are driving at, why would it be fake?
Some people claim, with good reason, that the elite engage in occult rituals which include human sacrifice. The theory is that this was another such ritual, but the evidence for this seems weak at present: I’m sure we will know more in the coming weeks.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Can someone explain this conspiracy theory in a more logical way. I don't understand what people are driving at, why would it be fake?
I've got no explanation as far as a conspiracy theory.

In the same vein, I always remember that when something dominates the news cycle, it usually means that there's something else going on that the elites don't want the normies to pay attention to. Like when a magician is performing a trick, your focus is on what the magician is guiding you to. That way you're not watching the behind the scenes part that makes the trick work.

Alec Baldwin shot someone.

What's the other hand doing ?

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
When something dominates the news cycle, it usually means that there's something else going on that the elites don't want the normies to pay attention to. Like when a magician is performing a trick, your focus is on what the magician is guiding you to. That way you're not watching the behind the scenes part that makes the trick work.

Reloading the gun, I fear.

Anyway I now read the infamous Baldwin's L. A. tweet of 4 years ago in another light. It was a threat. He was wondering how it would feel to "accidentally" kill the cop in the news, or anyone. I guess he now has his answer, the evil actor.

Also, I'm afraid the media will blame this on a "pro-Trump temp" who willingly loaded Baldwin's gun with a real live ammo. This way, it's back to Orange Man did it.

I might add that it would change nothing. When you are handling a gun, whether or not you've been told that it's unloaded, you obviously have to check it yourself, it's basic procedure. One only trusts oneself to check a gun and its ammo. So there's no excuse for Baldwin's foolish carelessness and criminal amateurism in gun-handling.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I've got no explanation as far as a conspiracy theory.

In the same vein, I always remember that when something dominates the news cycle, it usually means that there's something else going on that the elites don't want the normies to pay attention to. Like when a magician is performing a trick, your focus is on what the magician is guiding you to. That way you're not watching the behind the scenes part that makes the trick work.

Great point. I remember back in 2019 Trump's impeachment was going on and then right under the nose they had event 201 and Covid began shortly thereafter, like clockwork...

What are you talking about? You're saying you think this was staged? You sound like a jaded dude. Take a deep breadth and turn off the internet for a few days.
:laughter:.... damn, you are so right. Obviosly everybody has to face his deamons right now. We really have to be carefull not to turn insane.... the overall situation looks very critical. This whole event is mind-blowing.... unclean spirits are taking over, obviosly!

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
Turns out crew members walked off the set prior to the shooting over safety concerns.

Three crew members who were present at the Bonanza Creek Ranch set on Saturday said they were particularly concerned about two accidental prop gun discharges.

Baldwin’s stunt double accidentally fired two rounds Saturday after being told that the gun was “cold” — lingo for a weapon that doesn’t have any ammunition, including blanks — two crew members who witnessed the episode told the Los Angeles Times.

Last edited:
If it was indeed an accident, let's face it sh*t happens, and wasnt a temper tantrum execution....I bet Baldwin twats out that he's never going to make another film again where he has to touch a gun. I'm sure that will make him feel better about all this while his Spanish-Not-Spanish wife comforts him with authentic Paella.

Last edited:

Garuda

Pelican
Turns out crew members walked off the set prior to the shooting over safety concerns.

That article has the smoking gun.

Late Friday, the Associated Press reported that Baldwin was handed a loaded weapon by an assistant director who indicated it was safe to use in the moments before the actor fired it, according to court records. The assistant director did not know the prop gun was loaded with live rounds, according to a search warrant filed in a Santa Fe County court.

The person in charge of overseeing the gun props, known as the armorer, Hannah Gutierrez Reed, could not be reached for comment. The 24-year-old is the daughter of veteran armorer Thell Reed and had recently completed her first film as the head armorer for the movie “The Old Way,” with Clint Howard and Nicolas Cage.
Further details show:

https://kstp.com/national/warrant-a...ore-fatally-shooting-cinematographer/6278163/

The gun was one of three that the film’s armorer, Hannah Gutierrez, had set on a cart outside the building where a scene was being acted, according to the records. Halls grabbed the gun from the cart and brought it inside to Baldwin, unaware that it was loaded with live rounds, a detective wrote in the search warrant application.

It was unclear how many rounds were fired. Gutierrez removed a shell casing from the gun after the shooting, and she turned the weapon over to police when they arrived, the court records say.

They put a young woman in charge of weaponry and nobody double checked to make sure it was properly loaded since she is a noob at the job. That's playing with fire.

That article has the smoking gun.

Further details show:

https://kstp.com/national/warrant-a...ore-fatally-shooting-cinematographer/6278163/

They put a young woman in charge of weaponry and nobody double checked to make sure it was properly loaded since she is a noob at the job. That's playing with fire.

While I do believe that some women can be extremely competent at their work, I must say that putting a "just a kid" 24 year-old female in charge of gun safety for a film is playing with fire and literally playing "Russian Roulette" with the lives of the actors. I don't care who her father was...

Years ago, my mother hired a young woman who had only graduated a few years before from law school, to be her lawyer. This woman utterly screwed up the case, largely by not doing the necessary legal work and research. Needless to say, my mother did not get the good results she had wanted, and later on, the young attorney was disbarred (she failed with multiple clients). Yes, she was that bad. In her defense she said, "my boyfriend had dumped me and so I just couldn't think straight!" Lol It is quite possible a similar thing happened to the 24 year old woman who bungled things so badly on her movie set. And that is why you don't put a woman that young in a position of extreme responsibility...

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Thats the first thing that occurred to me. There's absolutely no reason for live ammunition to be anywhere on set. Full stop.

I doubt standard industry on set involves an actor following standard gun safety protocols. Thats what the armorer is paid for. A preset "chain of custody" for the prop gun prior to being handed to actor seems logical. He's handed the gun for the scene and hands it back once its over. Remember scenes are usually shot many times

I dont like the guy but my intuition is this incident is the result of someone else's gross negligence and / or incompetence.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
The insurance to use firearms on set must be expensive. Baldwin is not only an actor in the movie but also the director, so I wonder his liability is covered by insurance, assuming it was only a mistake.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Great point. I remember back in 2019 Trump's impeachment was going on and then right under the nose they had event 201 and Covid began shortly thereafter, like clockwork...

Actually, the day covid arrived in the U.S. (in Seattle, I believe) it seemed to coincide with Pelosi beginning with the impeachment. Call it what you will, but seems awfully strange timing for such a "natural" pandemic.