Alexander Dugin

Jive Turkey

Kingfisher
Orthodox Catechumen
A name I first heard over a decade ago when I was green behind the ears in the way of the redpill. He seems an interesting character but I never looked much into him. Any followers of him here? What is his philosophy? Some have painted him as a slavophile that has an almost Zionistic outlook for some kind of pan-slavic hegemony, but I do not know if that is fair.

I think he is an interesting guy, very non-modern in his thinking. What do you all say about him?

JoeChill

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
He wrote a book called "The Foundations of GeoPolitics" in the 1990s. It recommended certain policies to help Russia. This 9-minute Bitchute video explains Dugin's vision/strategy for Russia:

Here's some more information:

Some forum members have discussed this man and his ideas here: https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/eurasianism.15991/

Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson further explains Dugin's ideas here:

Last edited:

Sherman

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I am currently reading Dugin's "Fourth Political Theory". He goes deep into the philosophical roots of politics. He advocates a multipolar world where countries are free to have their own value systems (Russia would by Orthodox Christian), as opposed to the globalist's intention to impose its form of liberalism on the entire world. I highly recommend the book.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
The West is Babylon and worthy of our hate.
Western Civilization is Christendom, Beethoven, the Crusades, Gutenberg, Michelangelo, Homer, Dante. It is silly to use the West as a slur, but not the East with its Bolshevist history (Russia, China) or Arabia that gave birth to the greatest heresy ever. Sure, degeneracy is nowadays very visible in the West, but that does not make the East holy with its also ridiculously low birth rates. Russia and China were socially more conservative in the 1960s than today. Since Putin got into office the Russian birth rates went down even more, after going up for a short time, but are now below 1990 level. I don't blame him, it is what it is, but he surely does not save Russia.
Both Russia and America do not have any future as a world power because they don't have any kids.
On the other hand, not being number one is very good, because it keeps foreigners away. Since America became the global number one, did it get better or worse? These are the things visionaries don't understand. They reach for the sky, but have no sense for the soil. Potatoes don't fall from the sky, they grow out of the soil.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
"Spiritually, globalisation is the creature of a grand parody, the kindgom of the Antichrist. And the United States is the center of its expansion."

-- Alexander Dugin
All anti-national movements, subsumed by world associations and councils, are steps toward an antichrist system. In this regard, the modern USA has advocated for such an end result and system.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
"Spiritually, globalisation is the creature of a grand parody, the kindgom of the Antichrist. And the United States is the center of its expansion."

-- Alexander Dugin
Globalism started before the USA existed - the Roman Empire, China, Mongolia, the British Empire, Tsarist and Communist Russia, the Holy Roman Empire, the colonies in the New World. Every empire is driven by globalist ambitions.
Dugin is not against globalism, he is just for Chinese globalism, which he calls Eurasian to dismantle that China is the number one in "his" plans and not Russia. Dugin is a russian Bannon, with the only difference that Bannon says "Chicom" and Dugin "United States". Luckily, both don't fool as many people as they used to.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
Western civilization was this. It used to be these things, but they were jettisoned. Important distinction.
Beethoven is classical music, but I can call Madonna classical music. Western Civilization is the things I listed, nowadays the term is just misused. But that is the problem with conservatives, they can't even conserve the meanings of words and terms. Take marriage for example, it was between one man and one woman....
Or: We have abandoned Western Civilization, while West. Civ. itself has not changed.

Phronema

Robin
Orthodox
Western Civilization is Christendom, Beethoven, the Crusades, Gutenberg, Michelangelo, Homer, Dante. It is silly to use the West as a slur, but not the East with its Bolshevist history (Russia, China) or Arabia that gave birth to the greatest heresy ever. Sure, degeneracy is nowadays very visible in the West, but that does not make the East holy with its also ridiculously low birth rates. Russia and China were socially more conservative in the 1960s than today. Since Putin got into office the Russian birth rates went down even more, after going up for a short time, but are now below 1990 level. I don't blame him, it is what it is, but he surely does not save Russia.
Both Russia and America do not have any future as a world power because they don't have any kids.
On the other hand, not being number one is very good, because it keeps foreigners away. Since America became the global number one, did it get better or worse? These are the things visionaries don't understand. They reach for the sky, but have no sense for the soil. Potatoes don't fall from the sky, they grow out of the soil.
There are two Wests, like there are two Russias. There is Soviet, which is an atheistic perversion, and there is Orthodox Rus, which is worthy of praise. In the same way, there is traditional Catholic European Civilization, and there is the modern American empire. The former is worthy of praise, and the latter is an abomination. All of the modern West is part of the American empire of Netflix&Chill, which is why they hate Russia so much, because Russia and Eurasia is now a real civilizational competitor to the Anglo-Jewish West. The emergent Russophobia is a result of the fact that their fake hegemony and monopoly is challenged by another world view, and they can't stand it. Being composed of a faceless mob, the West projects all evil on Putin, who becomes the concentrated symbol of what the West lacks - integrity, personality, faith, strength and courage.

It is said that Mr Dugin is the advisor of Putin himself. That's pretty impressive. I wonder who is the advisor of Biden? Could it be Jay-Z?

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
There are two Wests, like there are two Russias. There is Soviet, which is an atheistic perversion, and there is Orthodox Rus, which is worthy of praise. In the same way, there is traditional Catholic European Civilization, and there is the modern American empire. The former is worthy of praise, and the latter is an abomination. All of the modern West is part of the American empire of Netflix&Chill, which is why they hate Russia so much, because Russia and Eurasia is now a real civilizational competitor to the Anglo-Jewish West. The emergent Russophobia is a result of the fact that their fake hegemony and monopoly is challenged by another world view, and they can't stand it. Being composed of a faceless mob, the West projects all evil on Putin, who becomes the concentrated symbol of what the West lacks - integrity, personality, faith, strength and courage.

It is said that Mr Dugin is the advisor of Putin himself. That's pretty impressive. I wonder who is the advisor of Biden? Could it be Jay-Z?
Henry Ford, Presbyterian American, spoke more truth than any Catholic monarch. America used to be great.

Russia is an European nation, not an Eurasian one. Eurasian means Chinese (non-Christian) globalism, what Dugin has in mind, but calls it Eurasian. Putin and Biden are both puppets.
The media knows how to push the buttons of liberals and neocons, but also how to push your buttons by presenting Russia as the based enemy of globohomo. Obama, Trump, Putin are all actors. Biden is an actor too, but a horrible one, but probably was casted to humiliate America.

The media narrative is not just to brainwash the ones who believe it, but also the ones who oppose it.