Alexander Dugin

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
There have been many great American men but America is not a nation based on European tradition but rather a Jewish-like myth of progress and chosenism which later boomeranged into Europe.
America was founded as a Christian nation by the Pilgrims. It was an actual Christian founding, not just a founding by Christians. Then it was taken over by the Masons and then the Jewish banks took it over, and they also rule Russia and China. What we see is theatre. The people dying in war don't know it's theatre, but actors like Putin and Zelensky know it.

Phronema

Robin
Orthodox
Russia is an European nation, not an Eurasian one. Eurasian means Chinese (non-Christian) globalism, what Dugin has in mind, but calls it Eurasian.
Disagree. Russia is Eurasian, based on Mongol Empire structure, not European French revolution individualism.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
Disagree. Russia is Eurasian, based on Mongol Empire structure, not European French revolution individualism.
Why does the French revolution define Europe, but not the Holy Roman Empire or Christendom? Mongols aren't even Christian. Romans had an empire too. Russians are Europeans. They came from Scandinavia and moved southward from the Baltic coast and founded Kiev, the first Russian city.

Phronema

Robin
Orthodox
America was founded as a Christian nation by the Pilgrims. It was an actual Christian founding, not just a founding by Christians. Then it was taken over by the Masons and then the Jewish banks took it over, and they also rule Russia and China. What we see is theatre. The people dying in war don't know it's theatre, but actors like Putin and Zelensky know it.
Christian yes, but we still must say America was the first nation in the world based on leftist principles - pragmatism, liberalism and individualism.

"Work hard, pray hard"
Why does the French revolution define Europe, but not the Holy Roman Empire or Christendom? Mongols aren't even Christian. Romans had an empire too. Russians are Europeans. They came from Scandinavia and moved southward from the Baltic coast and founded Kiev, the first Russian city
Because it's all at the same time. There is Old Europe and New Europe. Russia is Slavic, Greek (Orthodox) and Mongolian expansionism (political structure). It is Muslim and Christian.

OrthoMexicano

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
He is obviously and completely 100% pro Russia, so I do agree with some of his view, but skeptical and must research other things. He is used to project Russian soft power philosophically and politically into western sphere. All country do this. It is like the cultural globohomo the west spread, but in reverse.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
Christian yes, but we still must say America was the first nation in the world based on leftist principles - pragmatism, liberalism and individualism.

"Work hard, pray hard"

Because it's all at the same time. There is Old Europe and New Europe. Russia is Slavic, Greek (Orthodox) and Mongolian expansionism (political structure).
The Bible tells us to work hard and to pray a lot.

Slavs are Europeans, so are Greeks whose Christian tradition most slavs adhere to. To expand and to build an empire is not mongolian, that is what people all over the world did.

Phronema

Robin
Orthodox
Slavs are Europeans, so are Greeks whose Christian tradition most slavs adhere to.
Do you think 'Europeans' is some sort of monolithic standardized entity? European tradition goes back all the way into ancient Egypt. There are marked differences between Europeans. Trust me, I'm a Euro-mutt. Greeks have more in common with Turks than Englishmen except religion.

To expand and to build an empire is not mongolian, that is what people all over the world did.
It is what Europeans stopped doing, it is what Russia does, Ukraine rejects and Turkey still aspires to do.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
Do you think 'Europeans' is some sort of monolithic standardized entity? European tradition goes back all the way into ancient Egypt. There are marked differences between Europeans. Trust me, I'm a Euro-mutt. Greeks have more in common with Turks than Englishmen except religion.

It is what Europeans stopped doing, it is what Russia does, Ukraine rejects and Turkey still aspires to do.
A real Englishman and a real Greek both believe in Christ as their Lord and Savior and their cultures are based upon Christianity, Greek philosophy and Roman law. Greeks and Turks share similar food. What goes for Greeks and the English, goes for Germans, Hungarians, Italians, Russians.
Russia is not expanding, it's a larp, because their population is declining and they now conquer a territory with a declining population. And empires are not the non plus ultra of governance. The best in my opinion are city republics.

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I won’t comment on the Pilgrims. Not a fan of extreme Calvinists. But the United States was founded predominantly by Freemasons and Deists. I am not referring to the founding of the New England colonies but to the actual founding of the Country of United States founded in 1776.

KomnenAl

Robin
Orthodox
Why does the French revolution define Europe, but not the Holy Roman Empire?
That Empire was neither Roman nor Holy.
Everyone wanted the name and heritage of Rome but only Constantinople was legitimate. Similarly, nowadays every inhabitant of Europe (and beyond) wants to be named European (basically a "cultured" atheist with a Frankish heritage)

Last edited:

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
That Empire was neither Roman nor Holy.
Everyone wanted the name and heritage of Rome but only Constantinople was legitimate. Similarly, nowadays every inhabitant of Europe (and beyond) wants to be named European (basically a "cultured" atheist with a Frankish heritage)
Voltaire said that.
The Holy Roman Empire was not conquered by the Turks. I'm not even a fan of Rome and the HRE, but the HRE was culturally influenced by the Roman Empire, from language to law. And the pope, the bishop of Rome, made Charlemagne emperor. The name suits the empire.
We know what a European is. Germans, Russians, Italians and Armenians are Europeans and ideally they are Christians. They have their differennt cultural specialities, but a common understanding of God and of right and wrong.

Sherman

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This is why Putin is taking action against the globalists. He will not let them destroy Russia.

“An important testimony to the dual use of the promotion of
democracy has been explicitly described in an article by the American
military and political expert, Stephen R. Mann, who affirmed that
democracy can work as a self-generating virus, strengthening existing
and historically ripe democratic societies, but destroying and causing
traditional societies that are not prepared for it to descend into chaos.

So democracy is thought to be an effective weapon to create chaos and
to govern the dissipating world cultures from the core, emulating and
installing the democratic codex everywhere. Evidence of this process
can be seen in the chaotic aftermath of the heady events of the so-called
‘Arab Spring’. After accomplishing the full fragmentation of these
societies into individualisation and atomisation, the second phase will
begin: the inevitable division and dissolution of the individual human itself
via technology and genetic tinkering to create a ‘posthumanity’.
This ‘post-politics’ can be seen as the last horizon of political
futurism.”

Alexander Dugin, The Fourth Political Theory

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
and they also rule Russia and China.
How can you be sure of this? It doesn't seem to be the case. And stating that Biden, Obama and Putin (not like the others in any fashion) are puppets, as if there is some equivalence (or even close to it) is not convincing - at all. I'm not saying you are wrong I just don't see what you could give as proper support or evidence, persuasion even. So please, go ahead, if you can.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
How can you be sure of this? It doesn't seem to be the case. And stating that Biden, Obama and Putin (not like the others in any fashion) are puppets, as if there is some equivalence (or even close to it) is not convincing - at all. I'm not saying you are wrong I just don't see what you could give as proper support or evidence, persuasion even. So please, go ahead, if you can.
I'm not diving into the banking system and the IWF.
My angle is this, when the media, owned by the banks at the end of the day, builds someone/something (Trump, Russia, China) up as the enemy of the "liberal" order, it makes me suspicious. Trump turned out to be a total phony. You have Americans cheering emotionally for Ukraine, but also others doing the same for Russia (and China). The emotional control that is excercised cannot be by mistake. It was the same with Trump.
I see it as a play, as theatre, and therefore I call people puppets. Maybe, actors would be a better term, and instead of control the word influence would be more fitting. And people in Russia and China also get played, but by a different narrative.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I'm not diving into the banking system and the IWF.
My angle is this, when the media, owned by the banks at the end of the day, builds someone/something (Trump, Russia, China) up as the enemy of the "liberal" order, it makes me suspicious. Trump turned out to be a total phony. You have Americans cheering emotionally for Ukraine, but also others doing the same for Russia (and China). The emotional control that is excercised cannot be by mistake. It was the same with Trump.
I see it as a play, as theatre, and therefore I call people puppets. Maybe, actors would be a better term, and instead of control the word influence would be more fitting. And people in Russia and China also get played, but by a different narrative.
Your analysis is as nonspecific as the actors or "fans" emotions. I don't buy it. Biden and Obama, Bush were all puppets. Putin I believe actually is a Russian nationalist. Trump was an American nationalist, just a johnny come lately decline/media type, with sad links to israeli agendas, but he still did far more than any other puppet I mentioned.

Turretin

Banned
Protestant
Your analysis is as nonspecific as the actors or "fans" emotions. I don't buy it. Biden and Obama, Bush were all puppets. Putin I believe actually is a Russian nationalist. Trump was an American nationalist, just a johnny come lately decline/media type, with sad links to israeli agendas, but he still did far more than any other puppet I mentioned.
Trump pushed lgbt on third world countries harder than any president before and printed money like crazy to destroy the currency. I could list more things to show that he was the least conservative, most “progressive“ president ever.
I see Putin similar, just dressed up for a russian audience.
Much of my views are subjective impressions. It could be right or partly right, but also wrong.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Trump pushed lgbt on third world countries harder than any president before and printed money like crazy to destroy the currency. I could list more things to show that he was the least conservative, most “progressive“ president ever.
I see Putin similar, just dressed up for a russian audience.
Much of my views are subjective impressions. It could be right or partly right, but also wrong.
Yes, that's partially right. The more important part of Mr. Trump was to fight against total social marxism degeneracy - not solve it.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Dugin has interesting ideas, but they should be studied with caution because despite being cradle Orthodox, he is very influenced by Perennialism.
I have been reading about Dugin today. Not very knowledgeable on his works, but there are some red flags.

Deacon Andrei Kuraev wrote in his book "The Church in the World of Men" (2007) about Dugin: "This enemy is more dangerous than any Blavatsky (because he is smarter and more educated). Like Blavatsky, it's an attempt to digest Orthodoxy into cabalism. It's enough to remember his article "Kabbalah Messianism". The undisguised apology of terror, the desire to turn Orthodoxy into a revolutionary-terrorist ideology also does not cause a desire to get close to this man."

Also he is a member of the National Bolshevik Party. https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2020/04/08/aleksandr-dugin-part-1/

https://spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/08/27/aleksandr-dugin/

“The end times and the eschatological meaning of politics will not realize themselves on their own. We will wait for the end in vain. The end will never come if we wait for it, and it will never come if we do not. . . . If the Fourth Political Practice is not able to realize the end of times, then it would be invalid. The end of days should come, but it will not come by itself. This is a task, it is not a certainty. It is an active metaphysics. It is a practice.” – The Fourth Political Theory'

“Every westerner is a racist… Western civilization is a racist, ethnocentric civilization… the civilizations of the West and the East are very different. The eastern one is superior in that it fights against the racism of the western one. […] The ethnocentrism of Western Europe is a constant. You don’t have to be surprised about the concentration camps. […] All European philosophers are racists.”

I don't know. It sounds eerily similar to me in some ways of the guy writing the fourth industrial revolution...

Last edited: