Aliens and space

SVK

Woodpecker
^^^ Soup, now that's a butterface if I ever seen one, but I'd do it for the flag, I heard that one is a bitch to get...
 

kbell

Crow
Gold Member
soup said:
Would you bang ?
Maybe with a bag over her head. Tail could be fun.

I like that greek guy with the crazy hair that explains everything as Aliens did it. I'm pretty sure he had an affair with an alien.
 

soup

Owl
Gold Member
Space flags- it's the RVF of the year 3000.

All the women of planet Earth have evolved into obese creatures, and a woman president freaked out on her period and launched a nuclear bomb that caused mutations. The mutated obese women migrated to sea where they can live out there lives in peace. The mutations caused flippers, so they literally have become whale creatures. But, they are violently hungry and have eaten all the real whales.

Men, still bound by our need for pussy, seek it out in the nether regions of space. It's the guy version of Barbarella. We are Predator, but instead of killing, we look for things that resemble hot girls.

We have all this technology in our armor- "The Cube" is a 3D-hologram that comes out of our gauntlet.
 

speakeasy

Peacock
Gold Member
soup said:
Space flags- it's the RVF of the year 3000.

All the women of planet Earth have evolved into obese creatures, and a woman president freaked out on her period and launched a nuclear bomb that caused mutations. The mutated obese women migrated to sea where they can live out there lives in peace. The mutations caused flippers, so they literally have become whale creatures. But, they are violently hungry and have eaten all the real whales.

Men, still bound by our need for pussy, seek it out in the nether regions of space. It's the guy version of Barbarella. We are Predator, but instead of killing, we look for things that resemble hot girls.

We have all this technology in our armor- "The Cube" is a 3D-hologram that comes out of our gauntlet.
Lol. Supposedly there's a lot of Nordic looking blondes on other planets, for those with blonde fetishes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_aliens
 

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
My reasoning that it doesn't really matter whether aliens exist is that, by the virtue of constraints that speed of light places upon traveling the enormous distances involved, any alien civilization with sufficient technology to reach us would be so infinitely more advanced than ours that any interaction would be pointless and entirely at their whim.
 

Frost

Robin
Gold Member
soup said:
Tuthmosis said:
soup said:
As much as I respect Stephen Hawking, he was once quoted as saying that women were the greatest mystery of the universe. :-/
Automatically loses all credibly with me. If he can't figure out those vapid, temperamental bitches, how can he understand the abstract secrets of the universe?
Well, does deserve a little credit, considering that he's paralysed and uses a machine to talk and was still able to get some pussy at all.

That said, expertise in blackholes doesn't equal proficiency in poosyholes.
Stephen Hawking game trumps all.

Dude cannot move. Cannot speak. Looks like a science fair experiment. Still lands a pretty decent chick.

But there are guys who don't get laid and blame their height, looks, money, race, city. I want to see them try and complain to Steve and listen to his robot voice answer: Geeettt...the fuck... out of... heeerrrre... youuu... little nonce.
 

Rah

Woodpecker
I think there's very likely other civilizations out there. But most likely they die out to catastrophic natural disasters before they ever figure out the enormous problem of how to travel millions of light years to find anyone else. If SETI ever did detect some kind of intelligent alien communication, odds are everyone in that civilization has been dead for a million years.
 

SVK

Woodpecker
Frost said:
soup said:
Tuthmosis said:
soup said:
As much as I respect Stephen Hawking, he was once quoted as saying that women were the greatest mystery of the universe. :-/
Automatically loses all credibly with me. If he can't figure out those vapid, temperamental bitches, how can he understand the abstract secrets of the universe?
Well, does deserve a little credit, considering that he's paralysed and uses a machine to talk and was still able to get some pussy at all.

That said, expertise in blackholes doesn't equal proficiency in poosyholes.
Stephen Hawking game trumps all.

Dude cannot move. Cannot speak. Looks like a science fair experiment. Still lands a pretty decent chick.

But there are guys who don't get laid and blame their height, looks, money, race, city. I want to see them try and complain to Steve and listen to his robot voice answer: Geeettt...the fuck... out of... heeerrrre... youuu... little nonce.
QFT. Also this guy, Nick Vujicic, must have mad game, dude has no arms or legs and lands a hottie:

 

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Should have posted this yesterday:

An interesting pattern of radio signal bursts has been detected from space:

http://phenomena.nationalgeographic...nd-in-enigmatic-radio-bursts-but-its-not-e-t/


A strange mathematical pattern spotted in blasts of radio waves coming from deep space could be evidence of alien civilizations...

...

When Michael Hippke of Germany’s Institute for Data Analysis recently plotted the dispersion measures of the 11 known bursts, he and his colleagues found something surprising: All the dispersion measures are integer multiples of the same number, 187.5.

...

When graphed, the data certainly look compelling (see Figure 1 on page 2). The team calculated a 5 in 10,000 chance of the pattern being pure coincidence. Furthermore, no astrophysical systems that we know of can produce such a stepwise distribution of dispersion measures, the team argued.

So what’s going on? If the pattern is real, it suggests fast radio bursts are not coming from all over the universe, says astronomer Scott Ransom of the U.S. National Radio Astronomy Observatory. “In that case, they should be smoothly distributed in dispersion measure,” he says. Alternatively, the signals could be coming from closer to Earth. “[The pattern] could point to a very strange kind of radio frequency interference, I suppose,” he says.

As a March 31 story in New Scientist notes, one possible explanation for the mysterious 187.5 is pulsars, perhaps behaving according to physical laws we’re not yet aware of. Another is an unmapped spy satellite, masquerading as a signal from the distant universe.

Or, just maybe, 187.5 is the arrow pointing to ET.

...
And now for the boring part (math):

Instead of aliens, unexpected astrophysics, or even Earthly interference, the mysterious mathematical pattern is probably an artifact produced by a small sample size, Ransom says. When working with a limited amount of data – say, a population of 11 fast radio bursts – it’s easy to draw lines that connect the dots. Often, however, those lines disappear when more dots are added.
 

catoblepa

Woodpecker
usually I'm skeptic but I doubt that thing that crashed at Roswell was just a weather balloon, there's like more than 300 witnesses accounts being collected over the years claiming an alien involvement and the military raised a huge stink about the whole story.
also for some reason I find the accounts of Bob Lazar somehow believable for the simple reason that the guy sounds like he could be injected with half a gallon of truth serum and he would say the same things.
the Puma Punku site is also fascinating, it's hard to believe they moved those enormous stone blocks with just wood rolls and worked them so accurately with just copper tools.
 

MikeS

Pelican
Space is so stupendously big that even if the universe was teeming with intelligent life at similar or higher stages of technological development than ours, the distances are so vast that civilizations might live and die long before their communication signals reach their nearest neighbors at mere light speed.
Around 100,000 years for light just to cross the Milky Way, which is a relatively small galaxy. 200,000 years to the nearest galaxy to the Milky Way. 2.9 million years to the Andromeda galaxy.

And at least an estimated 100 million galaxies in the observable universe - 13.8 billion light years to the edge from our tiny rock.

Even if FTL travel is possible, the odds of actually encountering another species seem minuscule, even if they should happen to exist by the hundreds or thousands in every galaxy.
 

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Good ol' Screwston... I can picture him smoking a blunt ad watching this series and rethinking everything he thought he ever knew about life and aliens.

 

Sonsowey

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I believe there is likely life somewhere in the universe.

But the idea that alien spaceships come here and secretly mess with us is too hilarious to believe.

Imagine they flew light-years across the galaxy to come here and their plan was:

"OK so we'll abduct this drunk driver and put shit up her butt, then leave her snug in her bed and NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER!"
 

Lucario

Woodpecker
RoastBeefCurtains4Me said:
Cr33pin said:
SVK said:
QFT. Also this guy, Nick Vujicic, must have mad game, dude has no arms or legs and lands a hottie:

Give that dude a hand......or two
He's probably pretty short with no legs. He needs to grow a foot or two.
A pic of this guy should get posted in those height threads..I mean guys who are 5'0+ complain of having it hard in dating...how
hard did Nick have it in dating...IN AUSTRALIA..a place that is way worst for getting laid for men than even America.

Still lands a hottie...meanwhile we see average to tall guys in Australia banging/marrying beachballs
 

Windom Earle

Pelican
Gold Member
Lucario said:
A pic of this guy should get posted in those height threads..I mean guys who are 5'0+ complain of having it hard in dating...how
hard did Nick have it in dating...IN AUSTRALIA..a place that is way worst for getting laid for men than even America.

Still lands a hottie...meanwhile we see average to tall guys in Australia banging/marrying beachballs
I've encountered this a bit actually, seeing hot chicks with disabled dudes.

No disrespect intended to those suffering from a disability/disease, but for women, it must appeal to their nurturing side as equally as it does to their attention whoring ways when they shack up with these men.

It’s instinctual to look in the direction of someone with a disability, as much as it is to feel sympathy, so when they’re acknowledged as the wife/caregiver, it’s as if they’re basking in a type of martyrdom - a walking Facebook post if you will, collecting their inevitable “likes” along the way, day-in, day-out.
 
Top