Aliens and space

Visiting aliens would most likely be travelling through ships that require advanced variations of quantum entanglement and teleportation rather than on spacecrafts that require fuel and engines as we know them.

My personal theory is that they already have established contact.

Here's a little story to think about.

8 years ago in Costa Rica, a group of 10 people and I witnessed a red light in the sky after I had noticed it and pointed it out to them. It was larger than a star and its red colour was pulsating. It started to move in different directions at extremely high speeds which discounted the possibility of it being a balloon, a satellite or a regular aircraft. It then proceeded to move closer and then further and again zigzagging through the sky.

None of us were hallucinating. All of us saw it.

There are only two explanations for this phenomenon. It was either an alien spacecraft or it was an advanced military spacecraft. The latter begs the question: where would such technology come from?

This is of course anecdotal and thousands of people have uncorroborated UFO stories. This is one of mine. I have others but since I had no witnesses I refrain from sharing them.

YoungBlade

Hummingbird
Avadhuta said:
Visiting aliens would most likely be travelling through ships that require advanced variations of quantum entanglement and teleportation rather than on spacecrafts that require fuel and engines as we know them.

My personal theory is that they already have established contact.

Here's a little story to think about.

8 years ago in Costa Rica, a group of 10 people and I witnessed a red light in the sky after I had noticed it and pointed it out to them. It was larger than a star and its red colour was pulsating. It started to move in different directions at extremely high speeds which discounted the possibility of it being a balloon, a satellite or a regular aircraft. It then proceeded to move closer and then further and again zigzagging through the sky.

None of us were hallucinating. All of us saw it.

There are only two explanations for this phenomenon. It was either an alien spacecraft or it was an advanced military spacecraft. The latter begs the question: where would such technology come from?

This is of course anecdotal and thousands of people have uncorroborated UFO stories. This is one of mine. I have others but since I had no witnesses I refrain from sharing them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

^ Interesting, although my experience was nothing like that. It happened at night and the object appeared to be a star at first, clearly high up in the sky, it was RED and its movements were deliberate. If that makes sense.

Truth Tiger

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Electro-gravitics. Been known about since the 1930s. No teleportation necessary but does utilize energy from the vacuum. No wonder they don't teach it in schools...

Edit: I also heard Paul LaViolette talk about masers (highly focused microwaves) as a way to support weight. Triangular aircraft like the TR-3 probably use this technology.

catoblepa

Woodpecker
So how about warp drive? Using artificially generated gravity to bend space and time and cover great lenghts. Sounds like magic but somehow feasible for interstellar travel compared to other solutions like approaching the speed of light.

The Black Manta TR 3 is - assuming it's real - an aircraft from the 70's without interstellar travelling capacity. This was one of my main options when it came to trying to identify the object I witnessed. I would assume that technology nowadays has advanced much further though.

When it comes to stretching possibilities, I liked the idea explored in the film Contact, based on Carl Sagan's book where travel happens through the fabric of space-time. I also found the ideas of fluctuating timelines explored in Arrival interesting, the film doesn't explore the theme of traveling much, however.

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
These are one of my favorite explanations of topic:

@Avadhuta
You said that there are only 2 explanations, but this psychic approach McKenna advocates is the 3rd one. UFO being manifestation of collective human subconsciousness. Actually I even regard them sometimes as being almost the cousin phenomenon of ghosts!
What you and friends experienced is almost like the group sighting of ghost phenomena. Physical conditions must be met and psyche must also be in particular condition in order to experience this. I don't know the specifics of your encounter, though.

^ Having experienced collective subconcious manifestations in the past, I am familiar with what McKenna speaks about.

The encounter I mentioned above, however, was experienced by another group of people in the village at a different location than ours. We found out the next day when the word got out and people from the other group said thay had seen it too. This is why I am quite sure - simply because nothing is certain - it was a physical manifestation.

As a veteran psychonaut, I generally agree with the arguments McKenna expresses in the above videos (there are hundreds more), although I believe he is too focused on the psychedelic experience and the self, thereby limiting his beliefs, not acknowledging the materialistic approach to the subject.

My personal view bridges both worlds.

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
You said that it appeared to be bigger than star. What does that mean; bigger than the stars appearing as dots on the night sky? Something came to mind, but Costa Rica doesn't have military, so it obviously doesn't have airforce to protect it. Maybe because of that it was suitable for the black budget US aircraft to do test flights.

It appeared as a red dot in the sky, pulsating and progressively growing just enough so that it would stand out in the firmament as something different than a star or a planet yet not much bigger than that. The movements were dazzling though. I've never seen anything move like that in the sky.

As I mentionned earlier, your hypothesis was one of my first considerations as well and led me to read about the Black Manta TR-3 being the most likely option to be what we observed but I've since reconsidered because it is a project from the 70's, making it most likely obsolete as the technology today would be far more advanced. Unless of course these ships are being covertly sold to other governments, which would be congruent with the military-industrial complex's modus operandi.

I posted the story mostly to provoke thought, since it will be impossible to ever get an answer or closure on the encounter. I just know for a fact that there is much more going on on so many different levels than what we are told or even able to discover through available research. Even a dilettante will find inconsistencies with the narratives encountered in this journey.

One only needs to observe Donald Trump's body language when announcing the creation of the "Space Force" for example. It is clear to me that he is following instructions and was never behind this decision in the first place. The way he utters "That is a big statement" shows his disconnection from the process, almost being overwhelmed by it. He then proceeds to attempt to cover up through his posturing, calling the general etc. It's fishy as fuck.

This forum's obsession with politics is proof that the distraction is working. If we consider this and operate from an inter-galactic mindset, our priorities and focus change quite quickly but I'm not sure that this is in the interests of the emotional satisfaction that "being right" provides. Blaming feminism, the left, Jews, Muslims etc. seems to me to be a cop-out, especially on a forum that professes to espouse personal responsibility as a motto.

But I digress...

sterling_archer

Hummingbird
I consider these black budget aircraft to be used in the mining operations on Moon. There are two space programs, as you probably know, and these aircraft are used in the second, hidden one. These things started in the late 40s when the Nazis gave the American elites technology, and I believe this is the explanation behind Roswell. It was simply test of a first American saucer aircraft. Anyway I also digress but secret military angle of the story is the most credible after the psychic angle. I will always put alien visitation as the least likely one.

Out of the reported 81.1 billion dollars in the black budget, you can be sure a big lump of it goes to such projects.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/28/trump-administration-requests-811-billion-toward-b/

The Trump administration has asked for $81.1 billion in funding for the secretive, so-called “black budget” that bankrolls U.S. intelligence operations, constituting the largest request of its kind ever revealed.

President Trump has requested $59.9 billion in fiscal 2019 for the National Intelligence Program, or NIP, the part of budget that covers all non-military efforts, the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced Tuesday.

The administration separately asked for $21.2 billion in fiscal 2019 meant for the Military Intelligence Program, or MIP, the remaining black budget component that encompasses the U.S. Department of Defense’s intelligence activities, including programs conducted by units including the U.S. Special Operations Command and the Office of Naval Intelligence, among others, the Pentagon said Tuesday in its own announcement.

Combined the $81.1 billion requested constitute an increase of 3.4 percent over the $78.4 billion the Trump administration wanted for fiscal 2018, in turn making the latest figure the largest amount ever publicized since the government began disclosing its intelligence budget requests in 2007.

Aside from the amounts requested and appropriated, however, details involving the actual activities funded by the black budget are few and far between.

“Any and all subsidiary information concerning the NIP budget, whether the information concerns particular intelligence agencies or particular intelligence programs, will not be disclosed,” said the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. “Beyond the disclosure of the NIP top-line figure, there will be no other disclosures of currently classified NIP budget information because such disclosures could harm national security. The only exceptions to the foregoing are for unclassified appropriations, such as for the Intelligence Community Management Account.”

The Pentagon, meanwhile, said that releasing solely the the $21.1 billion top line figure “does not jeopardize any classified activities within the MIP.”

“No other MIP budget figures or program details will be released, as they remain classified for national security reasons,” the Pentagon said.

Congress will ultimately decide how much of the amount to appropriate, albeit after the current fiscal year ends Sept. 30.

While typically kept under wraps, former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden revealed previously unreported details about the black budget by leaking records in 2013 that showed how funding was divided among intelligence agencies. The CIA and NSA received $14.7 billion and $10.5 billion respectively during fiscal 2013 — or more than a third than the $67.6 billion allocated that year among all civilian and military intelligence programs, according to the leak.

Kentucky "Space Goblins" Case

goblin.jpg

"Geraldine Sutton Stith recounted how her grandfather and other relatives battled goblin-like ET creatures that appeared on their property one night in 1955 in the town of Kelly, KY. Many ufologists consider this case to be the granddaddy of UFO encounters. Stith said the extended family, including her father (11 people in all) were having a quiet Sunday evening at home at her grandmother's small farm, when her father's friend, Billy Ray Taylor, took him outside to show where he had seen a bright light in the sky. On the way back to the house, they were startled to see a three-foot-tall being with a "huge head, big glowing eyes, and arms that almost touched the ground." Soon, the house seemed to be under siege, with many similar beings appearing at the windows, peering through the front door, and even scraping their claylike hands across the house's tin roof."

"When shot at with rifles and shotguns, the witnesses reported that the figures sounded as if they had been hit, but would simply fall or float down and "roll away." After a few hours of this siege, the family piled into cars and drove to the police station, telling the lone officer on duty what they had seen. The officer called his chief, the local Army Base, and reporters from the local newspaper, who all followed the family back to the farmhouse. Stith said they recalled the place "felt eerie, as if something had happened there." After a thorough search of the area, and finding nothing (except evidence of parts of the house and surrounding area having been hit by gunfire), the officials left. Soon after, one of the beings appeared at the window, and the whole scenario continued until daybreak. Within weeks, her grandmother moved out of the house. Stith concluded, "I know it's a hard story to try to believe, but something happened to them that night."

This should definitely be made into a film... : )