Alleged FDA Vaccine Approval by end of May

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman
Hello

I am hearing talks of the vaccine being FDA approved by May. have a feeling everything will open up, but you must show your vaccine passport to participate in society. We no longer can say it's not FDA approved as an argument. My area just so happens to be "opening up" July 1st. I don't believe in coincidences. I am prepared to be an outcast.

Regardless, God is in charge and I am not worried, just sad to see this insanity come to life. I feel most for the children.

Thoughts?

Lord your will be done!

MtnMan

Woodpecker
There have been stories about the legality of stores mandating vaccines to enter in my state. I just listened to one today where a constitutional law "expert" claimed that businesses will be on much firmer legal ground once the vaccine is FDA approved. I am not sure how I am going to cope with this or how a religious exemption can play into the situation.

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman
There have been stories about the legality of stores mandating vaccines to enter in my state. I just listened to one today where a constitutional law "expert" claimed that businesses will be on much firmer legal ground once the vaccine is FDA approved. I am not sure how I am going to cope with this or how a religious exemption can play into the situation.
I know that most likely businesses will cave in because they have been so damaged from the insanity the entire year and most likely cannot make it if they don't. I do feel for them, but at the same time the lord will always provide if we put faith in him and people must do what's right. I am battling currently mandated testing and vaccines at my job. I am willing to leave, but many will sadly comply. I know that in the NY school system (and now connecticut) religious exemption was removed from schools in June of 2019. I fear that this will be the case in the coming future, not just for children but those who want to participate in society. The oligarchs have a plan, but so does God. I know its scary for sure, but we must pray now more than ever before.

TexasJenn

Sparrow
Woman
I think there will be ways around it - religious exemption, medical exemption, businesses welcoming to the unvaccinated and free.

I, for one, will not be surrendering to the overlords' evil plans no matter how many new ways they might devise to attempt to control me.

Ah_Tibor

Woodpecker
Woman
I think there will be ways around it - religious exemption, medical exemption, businesses welcoming to the unvaccinated and free.

I, for one, will not be surrendering to the overlords' evil plans no matter how many new ways they might devise to attempt to control me.

Possibly. If my work is any indication (nobody I've talked to directly has had it) then most essential-type workers are a bit more on the skeptical side.

Then again, you have those types that are like "I went to work every day last year TERRIFIED" so who knows. There's a lot of jealousy from people who had to go to work vs. those that sat on their butt.

Husband, baby, and I went for a walk before because he wanted post-Paschal ice cream. While sitting outside, an older woman said how somebody she knew is getting the shot, but it's Pfizer so she wants somebody to take her in case of side effects. And then they're going out for brunch this weekend to celebrate.

The whole thing is so strange.

Edit: I realize people often go out to eat after doctor's appointments. That's not strange. Nor is sometimes feeling crappy after a procedure, so it's sort of a way to cheer themselves up. But it's that mixed with doing the thing itself to go back to doing things they should have been doing anyway?

I try not to be judgmental-- there but for the grace of God go I.

Last edited:

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I received this from a parent who plans on sending their child to a University in the fall.
It is about asymptomatic COVID-19 Screenings with rapid antigen anterior nasal swab.

Student guests in campus dorms will be required to participate in COVID testing when randomly selected by the University. No applicable exemption will result in students being held responsible under the “missed testing appointment” within the Code of Conduct for students

Welcome to the future of Higher Education.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I received this from a parent who plans on sending their child to a University in the fall.
It is about asymptomatic COVID-19 Screenings with rapid antigen anterior nasal swab.

Education would be based on the truth though. Well, the truth if this matter is hellish slavery.

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman

I work in the school system in my area. There is forced weekly nasal testing for staff and students as young as 5, even if the student is distressed and crying. We had a student pee themselves from being so scared. 6 feet apart. Not allowed to sit near each other at lunch. Complete isolation.

On top of that I work for a committee board against these mandates and we did research and found out many things. 1 is that the company doing the testing is a DNA cataloging company which means they profit off of storing DNA. We found out that there were no legal documents pertaining to what our DNA was being used for. We had to literally sue our school board to ensure they were throwing out our swabs. The owner of the testing company is a Chinese billionaire who has a patent in biometric technology (covid passports) and has plans for students to do eye retina health scans by 2035.

As a parent you are not allowed to give a test from a doctor and children are being tested without parents present.

The school system I work in also passed a law stating that your child can get vaccinated without your consent and or knowledge. That's for any vaccine, HPV and I am sure covid when the time comes. Young girls can also get Plan B without question as young as 11.

It is really sad to see what education has become. IMO homeschool is the best route.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I work in the school system in my area. There is forced weekly nasal testing for staff and students as young as 5, even if the student is distressed and crying. We had a student pee themselves from being so scared. 6 feet apart. Not allowed to sit near each other at lunch. Complete isolation.

On top of that I work for a committee board against these mandates and we did research and found out many things. 1 is that the company doing the testing is a DNA cataloging company which means they profit off of storing DNA. We found out that there were no legal documents pertaining to what our DNA was being used for. We had to literally sue our school board to ensure they were throwing out our swabs. The owner of the testing company is a Chinese billionaire who has a patent in biometric technology (covid passports) and has plans for students to do eye retina health scans by 2035.

As a parent you are not allowed to give a test from a doctor and children are being tested without parents present.

The school system I work in also passed a law stating that your child can get vaccinated without your consent and or knowledge. That's for any vaccine, HPV and I am sure covid when the time comes. Young girls can also get Plan B without question as young as 11.

It is really sad to see what education has become. IMO homeschool is the best route.
@Shedlight11 Thank you for this info, and your efforts against ignorance and the wicked. May God continue to protect and guide you.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
There is forced weekly nasal testing for staff and students as young as 5, even if the student is distressed and crying. We had a student pee themselves from being so scared. 6 feet apart. Not allowed to sit near each other at lunch. Complete isolation.

This seems to be the new terror tactic - use to be the lockdowns for an active shooter.
My heart goes out to these children experiencing this type of tormenting. This is programming fear.

This is disturbing. Also crimes against humanity is embedded in the Chinese/China culture.

your child can get vaccinated without your consent and or knowledge. That's for any vaccine, HPV and I am sure covid when the time comes. Young girls can also get Plan B without question as young as 11.

This should be deeply concerning for parents. No consent from the parents for HPV - this is wicked and evil. Pitting a child against a parent is a great way to destroy a family; and for the HPV it is signaling sexual activity at a young age is acceptable.

Melissa Harris-Perry, an African-American professor at Tulane, has endorsed the concept of human ownership by the state on MSNBC : “So part of it is we have to break through our kind of private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families and recognize that kids belong to whole communities.” [source link]

Stay strong shedlight11.

Shedlight11

Pigeon
Woman
Yes.

I am against any medical testing/procedures without a parent present. Aside from encouraging sex, the HPV vaccine has injured many young girls, so it's of great concern! I know stories of girls who have went blind or paralyzed. Can you imagine as a parent that happening without your knowledge? Insanity.

We just have to pray!