Amazon / Walmart / Target / Bigbox Alternative Sites

I haven't used Amazon in about 4 months. I think I also set a record last month for consecutive days not using my credit card. That really surprised me even though I live well below my means. I guess I must be doing something right, I'm too busy working on my life to run to the store.

I've purchased books from Book Depository and Barnes and Noble. Book Depository sucks and it supposedly is owned by Amazon anyways. It took them about 2 weeks from start to finish to send their book to me, never again. Barnes and Noble is at least acceptable, it took them about a week to ship. These were physical books since we're in a point in time where books are being digitally edited.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Just because no one mentioned it here:
nootropicsdepot.com

The best stuff supplements, in concentrations that are not to be found anywhere.

As for the German Aldi and Lidl, these are very none woke chains, as their owners are old white dudes

Bird

Kingfisher
If you are looking for brands and products that are made in the USA, Canada or Europe, check out ChinaNever.com.

"We donate 50% of Profits to The Rotary Foundation supporting projects that focus on disease prevention, treatment, water, sanitation, maternal and child health"

As a global network that strives to build a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change, Rotary values diversity and celebrates the contributions of people of all backgrounds, regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, color, abilities, religion, socioeconomic status, culture, sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity.

Jünger

Pelican