America First and Groypers thread

Christhugger

Kingfisher
The actual based Zoomers of my generation WILL come out of the woodwork, but not until middle age when they are already rock solid financially and could fuck off to Belize if they wanted. These will be the men that come back to bite the system in it's ass.

Maybe. But this sounds just like something I would say about myself now as a 30 something millenial with a good career and young family. "When I'm 40+ and rich I won't be shackled anymore and will take on politics with a vengeance"

Probably many of our dads also said the exact same thing in the 80s when they were 30. Look what happened...

Maecenas

Sparrow
Maybe. But this sounds just like something I would say about myself now as a 30 something millenial with a good career and young family. "When I'm 40+ and rich I won't be shackled anymore and will take on politics with a vengeance"

Probably many of our dads also said the exact same thing in the 80s when they were 30. Look what happened...

My parents are extremely liberal, they were one of the earliest to be so liberal. Kids in this current era love to rebel, counter-culture movements are a very real thing. The Call Her Daddy podcast, though not Christian at all, is a very red-pilled podcast that has topped the charts on Apple Podcasts and is about two girls playing the field of guys in NYC. It’s unashamedly sexist but.... no one has been calling it sexist. I think that’s one good example of how red-pilled ideologies are coming back in full force. When everyone has blue hair and tattoos it’s not cool anymore

Pendleton

Pelican
6. If Trump loses, there will be no political means for MAGA folks to regain control. It's force or leave. DEMs will give amnesty to 10 million plus and rig all loose ends to make it impossible for a legit GOP guy to hold office ever again. This reality is gonna hit like a ton of bricks potentially within weeks or a month or two. Sort of surreal to think about but when it's game day, you gotta play.

7. The America we all grew up with is gone. There is no United States anymore like the way we knew it. Doesn't mean we can't evolve into America 2.0 but we are going to have to fight hard to get it. People might mourn the lost but we should stay positive and see it as an opportunity to set the ship up for success. To learn from the mistakes of the past and make it right. Nearly 70 million voted for MAGA... we ARE NOT ALONE! That's bigger than most countries. We will get through this.

If you change the people, you change the country. We imported 100M+ foreigners over the last 50 years. Realistically, we would have had to take extreme action back in the 90s to have kept the country. Whites are down to 56% of the population and when the Boomers die off we will be a small minority. The main benefit of Trump is that he gives us a chance to decide what type of 3rd world country we want to be. It is still possible to be Brazil and not 1930s Ukraine or 1950s China.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Oathkeepers (anti government) ????
Oathkeepers is an association made up only of people *IN* government.

I don't believe you can join if you are not a police / public safety employee. Its members pledge to adhere to the oaths they swore when they became government employees. It basically requires that they stay loyal to the law, not to a person or ideology, which makes them the precise opposite of anarchists or anti-government.

Tom Slick

Robin
Oathkeepers (anti government) ????
Oathkeepers is an association made up only of people *IN* government.

I don't believe you can join if you are not a police / public safety employee. Its members pledge to adhere to the oaths they swore when they became government employees. It basically requires that they stay loyal to the law, not to a person or ideology, which makes them the precise opposite of anarchists or anti-government.
Being faithful to the letter and the spirit of the Constitution is being anti-government.

Jünger

Pelican