America First and Groypers thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The right wing mainstream conservative side of American politics is full of Indian Grifters crawling over ever crevice but not at the top but definitely midway down.

You have older grifters like Bobby Jindal but also you could include the left with Kamala. However there are long term grifters like Dinesh D’Souza. Now you have gay indians like Ali flogging stop the steal and other guru mysticism.

I want to say this in a nice way but I can’t.. Indians are basically Jews (with none of even the most basic positive traits) this is why they were kicked out of most of southeast asia especially except when monitored under supervised roles in history or as a minority population.

They are generally terrible people.

This depends on which group of Indians you're referring to: the subcontinent is vastly heterogeneous.

The expulsions of Indians happened in Africa, though there was also an expulsion from Burma.

The exiled were generally Ismaili Muslims and Hindus, who indeed function like Jews. However, if you travel to India -- particularly the South -- you'll find that people are friendly and decent.

That could be because the South is where the bulk of Indian Christians reside, and although they're a minority, they have had a civilizing influence upon the culture. I've also noticed that Southern India is much more hygienic than the North, and the nature is better preserved.

Last edited:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
This depends on which group of Indians you're referring to: the subcontinent is vastly heterogeneous.

The expulsions of Indians happened in Africa, though there was also an expulsion from Burma.

The exiled were generally Ismaili Muslims and Hindus, who indeed function like Jews. However, if you travel to India -- particularly the South -- you'll find that people are friendly and decent.

That could be because the South is where the bulk of Indian Christians reside, and although they're a minority, they have had a civilizing influence upon the culture. I've also noticed that Southern India is much more hygienic than the North, and the nature is better preserved.

I encountered quite a few southern Indians in places like Dubai and I was unimpressed with their character and demeanor. To be honest, I personally want nothing to do with you people. I've met a lot of different Indians on 3 continents. You can go your way and i'll go mine which I largely have.

Another person in a different thread mentioned that Sikhs were decent people and i'll confirm that as well. My guess the reason why other Indians go way out of their way to defame Sikhs is because they in many ways are the least "indian" of all and exist as a counterbalance from the historical Indian cultural milieu which can only be interpreted as a positive.

The recent interface of Indian extraction into U.S. politics, tech, and broader media is interesting but ultimately nefarious in intent. It seems you people have the hilarious plan to out-Jew the Jew by working as their puppets first. As clever as this seems on the forefront you all will lose because you simply can't out play them in their own game. They will simply use you as pawns and throw you away because they are crypto white and you are not. Indians are a difficult people to be around in general not because they are so damned cool it's because they are annoying, passive aggressive, and utterly resentful which is part of your natural cultural tendencies

I think this is a part of Indian hubris though..you really don't see your own faults or rationalize it away with your own version of pilpul.

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I encountered quite a few southern Indians in places like Dubai and I was unimpressed with their character and demeanor. To be honest, I personally want nothing to do with you people. I've met a lot of different Indians on 3 continents. You can go your way and i'll go mine which I largely have.

Another person in a different thread mentioned that Sikhs were decent people and i'll confirm that as well. My guess the reason why other Indians go way out of their way to defame Sikhs is because they in many ways are the least "indian" of all and exist as a counterbalance from the historical Indian cultural milieu which can only be interpreted as a positive.

The recent interface of Indian extraction into U.S. politics, tech, and broader media is interesting but ultimately nefarious in intent. It seems you people have the hilarious plan to out-Jew the Jew by working as their puppets first. As clever as this seems on the forefront you all will lose because you simply can't out play them in their own game. They will simply use you as pawns and throw you away because they are crypto white and you are not. Indians are a difficult people to be around in general not because they are so damned cool it's because they are annoying, passive aggressive, and utterly resentful which is part of your natural cultural tendencies

I think this is a part of Indian hubris though..you really don't see your own faults or rationalize it away with your own version of pilpul.
Southern India is better due to its ancient experience with Christianity, but that may not be your experience.

The Sikhs have been in the West longer, and have a proud martial heritage, so that could be why you’re attracted to them. Nikki Haley, for example, is a Sikh.

As for whether Indians have some kind of Jewish master plan, maybe. But nobody ever told me about it. Indians are materialist in their outlook, but that’s true for most groups that immigrate to the West.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Back to the topic at hand..

I wonder if this split is more about a clash of egos. There has always been an element of social and political risk at every dissident meeting since the first caveman decided to rebel against other cavemen in his tribe. It's nothing new.

The problem seems to be that in order to vet attendees in an event they need real names and as soon as you offer up real names then it is almost certain that whatever agency will obtain that list in one way or another. This has always been true though.

The reason why i'm calling this a clash of egos is that quite a few of the figures that Fuentes has collected under his AF umbrella also have a following. Fuentes has a more successful show and platform which he is trying to gather political streamers under. This might not sit well with more ambitious individuals who want to do their own thing.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I think it's rich that Patrick Casey of all people feels the need to sound the alarm about having a list of attendees and how risky that is. Only up until a few months ago he still ran AIM, which was a membership organization with a list of members, collecting dues and generally centralizing a dissident movement making it vulnerable to doxing and fed sabotage. Even further, a couple of years ago when Patrick ran Identity Evropa he was at fault for letting hundreds of his followers get doxxed from fed infiltration.

As said above, nobody going to this doesn't realize the risk that's involved. There's a risk of doxxing even having a throwaway twitter account, clearly there's a risk to attending a live meetup. Same goes for fed infiltration as well. And everyone acknowledges the reality that the feds have been watching Nick, of course they are. Nothing new here, i think patrick had resentment for Nick and acted impulsively

Last edited:

Tom Slick

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Repeating the links to Patrick Casey's original stream and two short highlight clips in order to get everything in one place. Those are followed by Nick's response later that night on the Killstream with Ethan Ralph. Lastly, Nick the next day on Beardson's channel with Jaden McNeil

Restoring Order - EP 52: Why I'm Not Going to AFPAC

Two clips from Patrick's stream

#Killstream MIRROR: Patrick Casey Breaks With Fuentes, LA Bound, + More

Vince James calls in from 49.40 - 54.55

Nick comes on 2:25.35 - 3:15.35 into the stream

MP3 posted to Telegram
Full audio of the stream on libsyn
Bitchute video archive

Video of Nick's portion on the Killstream from Feb. 11

Beardson's Channel: Nick Fuentes responds to Patrick Casey's accusations.
Nick and Jaden joins at 14:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSGO7i_92Js

Peacock
Gold Member
Eu7HBVmXcAI9oXC
Eu7HBV3XEAEqPEr

Dismal Operator

Kingfisher
The America First Conference is streaming right now if you want to check it out. Apparently they've got Steve King and Paul Gosar as a part of the speaking lineup. Pretty impressive, as although Gosar has been very good on most of the issues he is still a sitting congressman which lends a lot of credibility. Nice to see.

Eventually the America First / Groypers are going to have to admit that the much older/wiser/more educated "wignats" were right the whole time. You can't infiltrate the GOP. The top of the GOP are wealthy globalist billionaires who hate everything you stand for and will crush you if you get too high up the ranks. That and add it the embarrassing speeches at the AFPAC where it was nonstop Israel worship from King and Goser. Might as well been an AIPAC conference.

And eventually they will have to realize that Trump is nothing more than an albatross around their neck. 5,000 likes v. 3,600 likes when it comes to Trump v. Jesus. The cult like brainwashing from Trump is astounding.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Eventually the America First / Groypers are going to have to admit that the much older/wiser/more educated "wignats" were right the whole time. You can't infiltrate the GOP. The top of the GOP are wealthy globalist billionaires who hate everything you stand for and will crush you if you get too high up the ranks. That and add it the embarrassing speeches at the AFPAC where it was nonstop Israel worship from King and Goser. Might as well been an AIPAC conference.

And eventually they will have to realize that Trump is nothing more than an albatross around their neck. 5,000 likes v. 3,600 likes when it comes to Trump v. Jesus. The cult like brainwashing from Trump is astounding.

This event confirmed some suspicions i’ve had for sure.

You can’t be claiming to be playing the system when Louis Theroux from BBC has exclusive access to your convention.

I’ve always been suspicious of Michelle Malkin as well because she literally procreated with a political Jew but this afpac conference... lol.

“Judeo Christian” mentioned a lot there

This event confirmed some suspicions i’ve had for sure.

You can’t be claiming to be playing the system when Louis Theroux from BBC has exclusive access to your convention.

I’ve always been suspicious of Michelle Malkin as well because she literally procreated with a political Jew but this afpac conference... lol.

“Judeo Christian” mentioned a lot there

Their young supporters are damn good God fearing Christians/American First citizens. The cream of the crop. I hope this was a little eye opening for them. Had Charlie Kirk got up there and given a speech, it would have probably been more "American First" than the silly speech that King gave.

It really hit home how dangerous Trump is when Trump's boy Grinnell can attack Trump supporters and say "Donald Trump supports trannies" and get more likes than Fuentes saying "Well God doesn't". So now part of the Trump base will take Trump over their lord and savior? Is that where we are in 2021?

Oh, geez. You keep talking about these older and wiser wignats. What have these older and wiser (and more educated!) men have ever achieved? Giving advice is easy but actually doing things is not. Bashing anyone who's trying to create something is wignats' way of doing politics.
That and LARPing as pagans.

Oh, geez. You keep talking about these older and wiser wignats. What have these older and wiser (and more educated!) men have ever achieved? Giving advice is easy but actually doing things is not. Bashing anyone who's trying to create something is wignats' way of doing politics.
That and LARPing as pagans.

What has America First achieved? A small conference with pro-Israel first speeches and BBC doxing members in attendance after they were told they would be safe and vetted? Trolling Charlie Kirk?

I love the AF young guys. I love their passion. I love their spirit. I feel awful for them because the opportunities us older guys had are simply no longer available to them. I identify with them and their struggle. Mostly I understand they are young and some things you just have to learn on your own the hard way.

I pray they will learn from this disaster of a conference and give the older/wiser men, who have achieved many things, a second chance to listen to what they say. I know for a fact some are and they are coming over after this AFPAC disaster. I hope more do so. You can't infiltrate the GOP, you have to build your own solutions from the ground up. Yes, this is very hard, maybe impossible, but it is the only feasible path.

What are you talking about? Where are those mythical older/wiser men who achieved many things? Am I missing something here? None of the prominent wignats have achieved anything. Except for hours and hours of podcasts and their internet mental masturbation they achieved big fat 0 when it comes to actual politics. So at best, they're at the same level as America First people who have been active for what, 2 or 3 years?
If being wise comes down to stating "This won't work!", then call me super wise because I also don't believe in societal changes via political means. Not via democratic means at least. So your wise men's advice that building your own solutions is the way forward is also super naive, sorry.