Andrew Anglin a.k.a The Daily Stormer

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Daily Stormer is down, anyone have a link to the new sure if there is one yet?
According to the various @AndrewAnglin's Gab re-posts on his page...

@DirtyDirtySac: Why are some people able to access
Code:
https://dailystormer.in
while others get the blue “violation” page @AndrewAnglin ?

@CharlesSynyard: If too lazy to use Tor, the Daily Stormer can be accessed by pasting the Tor address
Code:
https://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion
into here
Code:
https://www.4everproxy.com
May the normie web site return soon. #DailyStormer #Tor #webproxy

Note: Some are using HTTP:// (unsecured) instead of HTTPS:// (secured with an "S" at the end) so try to use/test either one.

Max Roscoe

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I didn't think Unz posts *all* his articles. Either way, site is always up on TOR, but currently it's down for some people on the normieweb and should be fixed in a few days. When normieweb is down, I just boot up a livelinux thumbdrive (Tails or Kodachi) and they have a couple of built in TOR browsers. Takes a couple of minutes to boot up, but it's a live linux operating system running just in your RAM, you don't need to even know anything about linux, other than how to connect to wifi and how to open the browser, and there is no trace of it after you reboot your machine. Reboot back into Windows or Mac and you're back as if you never visited.

I am also hesitant at running some special Windows browser that runs on the TOR network--first I don't trust the OS to not accidentally or intentionally leak data, and second I just don't trust the other junk they might put in there to fund their "free" software. Linux is written with the donated time of volunteer computer nerds.

There is a thread here to discuss internet privacy.

There is some misinformation in this thread--no one is claiming the TOR protocol is unsafe; merely that a certain windows browser is not a recommended way of accessing it. It's completely safe to run TOR under the options above. It is slightly slower than the normieweb, but that's not an issue for websites, only downloading files and attachments. It's like using a VPN--I turn it on when I need it (ahem piratebay)-- but always using it is not advisable.

You should get used to doing this, because more and more people are going to get censored, and you need to be familiar with methods of bypassing their attacks. Download the OS to a thumbdrive, boot it up, try it out, then stick it in a drawer until you need it. I can't do crypto but I can do this. Very easy.

Ember

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
Brave browser includes the ability to open a website in a new tab using Tor network. The majority of Brave users never actually use Tor, but the feature is there.

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
It's mainly used to buy drugs, illegal guns and human flesh in dark markets and it's infested with glowies.

Yeah, it sounds similar to "cash/crypto money is mainly used to buy drugs, illegal guns and human flesh in dark markets, so let's ban it." Sounds reasonable, right?

Nice rubbish, did some normie tell you that?

Raskolnikov

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I think that these days, strange as it is, posting on a Christian forum likely makes you more of a target than using Tor.
Tons of people use TOR regularly, I think the idea that you are on some kind of watchlist for using it is absolutely ridiculous. Even the normiest normies use hardcore encrypted messengers and safety OSs. Don't give our executive more credit than they earn. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure they watch many of the "culprit" platforms, which this forum may very well be counted among. If a slow boy like Andrew Tate found us then there will surely be a couple of intelligence guys who had the same thought. They are probably also aware of the identities of many of us.
At the end of the day, just don't say anything you don't think is right, and then if anyone want to give you trouble for it you can give an account before them and before God, which is really all that counts. That said, you will not see me go too much into Hologram stuff for example, because here I can theoretically get into trouble for it. I don't really think I would, because I think there are many more Germans going buckwild online and they focus their capacities on more or less public figures. But still, be aware that you are probably already on some kind of list if you engage a lot with the dissident right sphere.

If you're not doing anything specifically illegal though, and there is no Western country where reading controversial political opinions is illegal (as of yet), just keep doing what you're doing. The real dangers ensue when you go public and do activism and then whatever they *know* about you doesn't matter, because they media has no issues simply making stuff up about you, as they did with Anglin.

Easy_C

Peacock
Tons of people use TOR regularly, I think the idea that you are on some kind of watchlist for using it is absolutely ridiculous. Even the normiest normies use hardcore encrypted messengers and safety OSs. Don't give our executive more credit than they earn. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure they watch many of the "culprit" platforms, which this forum may very well be counted among. If a slow boy like Andrew Tate found us then there will surely be a couple of intelligence guys who had the same thought. They are probably also aware of the identities of many of us.
At the end of the day, just don't say anything you don't think is right, and then if anyone want to give you trouble for it you can give an account before them and before God, which is really all that counts. That said, you will not see me go too much into Hologram stuff for example, because here I can theoretically get into trouble for it. I don't really think I would, because I think there are many more Germans going buckwild online and they focus their capacities on more or less public figures. But still, be aware that you are probably already on some kind of list if you engage a lot with the dissident right sphere.

If you're not doing anything specifically illegal though, and there is no Western country where reading controversial political opinions is illegal (as of yet), just keep doing what you're doing. The real dangers ensue when you go public and do activism and then whatever they *know* about you doesn't matter, because they media has no issues simply making stuff up about you, as they did with Anglin.

It WAS accurate. These days TOR is so widespread that I'm not sure it means much. It's integrated into a ton of normie "privacy browsers" that show up near the top of the app store.