Another day, another Islamic multiple be heading in a church.

Moolooman

Sparrow
How does a modern western society get to the point where this can happen in a Church?

It’s ok though, we’ll all update our Facebook profiles with French flags and like each other’s French flags.

Can you imagine what would happen if one Christian went into a mosque and beheaded three of their people.... We’re under attack.

STG

Robin
The average Westerner worships the Religion of Equality.

The Religion of Equality is casting aside all observable differences between gender, race, religion, etc. and demands that all people be viewed as equal.

Try to say otherwise and the mob will come after you for insulting their religion.

Think of how crazy you must be to disregard what your ancestors and fellow countrymen believed in, fought for, and died for.... only for everything they sacrificed for to be thrown away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

Moolooman

Sparrow
The average Westerner worships the Religion of Equality.

The Religion of Equality is casting aside all observable differences between gender, race, religion, etc. and demands that all people be viewed as equal.

Try to say otherwise and the mob will come after you for insulting their religion.

Think of how crazy you must be to disregard what your ancestors and fellow countrymen believed in, fought for, and died for.... only for everything they sacrificed for to be thrown away.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

I get that, but this is not about churches of equality et all and tolerance, we’re quite simply under attack from Islam. Different kettle of fish.

Could be a civil war in the making if this keeps up. Not a nice and neat conflict, but a sort of escalating tit for tat.

Western Europe pretty much opted in to be the Balkans.

Moolooman

Sparrow
Could be a civil war in the making if this keeps up. Not a nice and neat conflict, but a sort of escalating tit for tat.

Western Europe pretty much opted in to be the Balkans.

Lol, it won’t be tit for tat. Europeans, particularly the French are majorly cucked. They’ll just surrender to Islam. You watch, if we build and burry a time capsule now and make a prediction that all French women will be wearing a burka in 50 years so as not to offend other religions, my money is that will come true.

Most of the Western world is conquered and occupied. It's been done on a level never before seen in the entirety of human history and unfortunately I don't see it reversing course any time soon given:

1. The Enemy's level of full-spectrum control and
2. The complete and total lack of any real resistance.

Republicans like to trot out their token "anti-liberals" once in a while to "make the bad guys testify" in public and get some "totally based and red-pilled" soundbites for their Twitter feeds, but it's all kabuki theater and there is not a single member of the GOP worth taking seriously. It's dominance on an unprecedented level and the more you understand it, the worse it looks.

"He who increases knowledge increases sorrow." - Ecclesiastes 1:18

Get right with God because there's nothing else worth doing.

Entire French political spectrum is saying Islamo-fascism needs to be stopped. Germany is also ramping up deportations, with thousands of fake Syrians being sent back. Things can change very quickly. There comes a point when the majority just cannot be fooled anymore.
"thousands" of deportations are meaningless when there are millions already there, having thousands of children a year. Additionally, every time I turn my computer on some western country is letting in ~500-1000 "youths"

I traveled to Reykjavik, Berlin and Amsterdam a year ago, and western Europe is essentially stuck in quicksand waiting to die.

Amsterdam specifically, there was a section in between my hotel and the downtown tourist area where I felt as if I was in the ME. The areas Bos en Lommer, Klonekit District, Van Galenbuurt, and De Krommerdt mine as well be one big islamic autonomous zone. In the Amsterdam airport the flights to Frankfurt have more muslims than the flights to some other destinations like the UAE or Qutar.....this blew my mind as an American.

In Berlin I stayed on Friedrichstraße, and must say Germans are fairly good in hiding the camels. On public transit, there are basically none of them to the west of the city. However, the metro station closest to the Berlin Wall museum had an exponential increase in fugly people so I just labeled the south-eastern parts of the city as no go zones and avoided. This is also where I was told that the alphabet people have their night clubs, which made me chuckle.

Just a side note, I took 12 Ubers in Europe. All 12 drivers were muslim. In Berlin all of my drivers were Turkish. In Amsterdam it was like an arab buffet sampler minus the good stuff like Persian or Egyptian.

Europe isn't going to do anything. A clear majority still cannot identify the reality that there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim, nor are any of them redeemable. Islamic faith by definition is revolutionary and war like. Any action to address this threat that does not involve some form of modern day Trail of Tears is a futile exercise.

Entire French political spectrum is saying Islamo-fascism needs to be stopped. Germany is also ramping up deportations, with thousands of fake Syrians being sent back. Things can change very quickly. There comes a point when the majority just cannot be fooled anymore.

You are letting yourself getting played.

This has nothing to do with majority wanting this or that. 99 percent of the population could be voting Front National and you'd still have to deal with the EU Court of Human Rights, which itself bases its judicial foundings on the 1951 Refugee Convention and the 2013 Dublin Convention

The EU Court of Human Rights has established itself as a de facto Supreme Court-lite institution as appeals are not possible and legislators on a national bases need to comply

Here's how that works out in reality. In essence this means that every lying scumbag invader crossing the border has the right to live off the host nation's tax payer by receiving education, healthcare, free housing, free judicial assistance, free food, free clothing etc

They purposely drag out the asylum application process (if they know they don't make the cut) through countless appeals, sabotaging the scheduling and feigning stuff. This the part where there are tons of traitors and vultures circling around these people, ranging from the owners of lodging to pro-deo lawyers. The asylum business is multi-billion dollar business

Why don't they cooperate? Because after having lived on that refugee status for 6-10 years most know they'll be eligible for citizenship based on humanitarian grounds. Especially when there are children involved, so many frantically try to conceive

These legal processes can take up till 10 years. What if the verdict is that they'll have to leave? They can simply refuse and move to a sanctuary liberal city (cough cough Amsterdam) and disappear into criminality. Actually they don't disappear, they continue to live off the natives man dime but are just not in the system anymore

If a rejected refugee applicant doesn't want to leave there is not much the state can do to make him leave. Unless he has a criminal record. Rounding the illegals up would be 'not nice' and of course reminiscent of the razzias during WW2. These days they dangle financial incentives in front of them. 'please take the 2000 usd +free flight back to your country'

Imagine the financial costs of this system. And the only thing it does is attract more useless, worthless and hostile immigrants. For every deported immigrant 100 play the system and 1000 apply for asylum

Last edited:
"thousands" of deportations are meaningless when there are millions already there, having thousands of children a year. Additionally, every time I turn my computer on some western country is letting in ~500-1000 "youths"

I traveled to Reykjavik, Berlin and Amsterdam a year ago, and western Europe is essentially stuck in quicksand waiting to die.

Amsterdam specifically, there was a section in between my hotel and the downtown tourist area where I felt as if I was in the ME. The areas Bos en Lommer, Klonekit District, Van Galenbuurt, and De Krommerdt mine as well be one big islamic autonomous zone. In the Amsterdam airport the flights to Frankfurt have more muslims than the flights to some other destinations like the UAE or Qutar.....this blew my mind as an American.

In Berlin I stayed on Friedrichstraße, and must say Germans are fairly good in hiding the camels. On public transit, there are basically none of them to the west of the city. However, the metro station closest to the Berlin Wall museum had an exponential increase in fugly people so I just labeled the south-eastern parts of the city as no go zones and avoided. This is also where I was told that the alphabet people have their night clubs, which made me chuckle.

Just a side note, I took 12 Ubers in Europe. All 12 drivers were muslim. In Berlin all of my drivers were Turkish. In Amsterdam it was like an arab buffet sampler minus the good stuff like Persian or Egyptian.

Europe isn't going to do anything. A clear majority still cannot identify the reality that there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim, nor are any of them redeemable. Islamic faith by definition is revolutionary and war like. Any action to address this threat that does not involve some form of modern day Trail of Tears is a futile exercise.

1000 young males is the only thing they tell you, the subsequent chain migration (another 'human right' - in fact, the individual states have to assist these immigrants) is being kept out of the books because it soothes the native population

Also if you think Amsterdam is bad I suggest you don't go to Brussel or any large French city. You might not like it.

Last edited:

Oberrheiner

Pelican
And this is why you can never trust muslims or jews, even the "good ones".
In the end they will always side with their own - and they are absolutely right to !

Only stupid westerners don't understand that - family first. The rest comes afterwards.
Even if they're nice, even if they are "normal", even if they share your values, even if they share your religion, even whatever you can come up with - they come after your own.

fokker

Pelican
Looks like their GOAT would rather fuck them. You can always trust a Muslim, to do exactly this.

Anatoly Karlin explains this as why most non-Caucasian Russians barracked for McGregor:

Anatoly Karlin said:
Another notable development was the de facto endorsement of the attacks from MMA fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov. There was little surprising about this. Although he is viewed as “Russian” by foreigners and the lower IQ/more apolitical Russians sports fans, reality is that he is a crypto-Salafist who has campaigned against “un-Islamic” singers performing in the Caucasus, and demonstratively refuses to compete under a Russian flag (when asked about it by journalists, he claimed that those who compete under it “rape women, beat up the elderly, and promote alcohol drinking” – a succinct summary of what he thinks, and at least in the case of assaults clearly projects, about ethnic Russians in general).

Incidentally, this is why most non-Caucasian Russians have supported the Irishman Conor McGregor in his fights with Khabib, in case you were wondering.