Another Mass Shooting Prevented

Garuda

Kingfisher
Why is the whole incel movement still a thing?

When he enlisted in the army, the psych evaluation did not pick up on his homicidal tendencies? Or did the woke military scrap that?

A former U.S. Army recruit from Ohio who is part of a misogynistic community that advocates violence against women was arrested Wednesday after federal investigators said he was planning to storm a university and kill thousands of people.

Tres Genco, 21, began working on his plot about two years ago after enlisting in the Army and stocking up on weapons and tactical gear, including a machine gun and multiple boxes of ammunition, according to the Justice Department. He eventually chose an identified university as his target and conducted surveillance there in January 2020, authorities said.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
What tipped them off to search his house? Is this another case of US government agents entrapping some loser in order to meet their quotas? I wouldn't doubt it.
I think implicit within this article is that self identifying yourself as "incel" online is enough for the Feds to physically search your house. They refer to that as a "misogynistic community that advocates violence against women."

So yeah it's another mentally disturbed guy the Feds found and arrested when he probably would have never been an issue, especially if the Army did a halfway decent job at its psych evals.

Of course most people could look at that guy and know something isn't right, but physiognomy is "debunked" so we can't actually use that.

What tipped them off to search his house? Is this another case of US government agents entrapping some loser in order to meet their quotas? I wouldn't doubt it.
Repeat after me class, the feds only solve crimes that the feds cause. Also the poor mutant kid, look at that physiognomy! That's what you get when you poison the wellspring of life.

bucky

Ostrich
I think implicit within this article is that self identifying yourself as "incel" online is enough for the Feds to physically search your house. They refer to that as a "misogynistic community that advocates violence against women."

So yeah it's another mentally disturbed guy the Feds found and arrested when he probably would have never been an issue, especially if the Army did a halfway decent job at its psych evals.

Of course most people could look at that guy and know something isn't right, but physiognomy is "debunked" so we can't actually use that.
I immediately felt pity when I saw his picture. Are there things he could have done to improve his lot like lift weights, eat better, save money, consider moving to a part of the world with more feminine, traditional Christian women, where he could focus on meeting a good woman and having a family? Sure, but what is the likelihood in the hellscape the bottom 80% of Anglo men are raised in nowadays. If it's really true that he spontaneously decided to kill a bunch of people without any egging on by the feds I'm glad they stopped him, but it all seems very sketchy.

The "incel" thing is awful, literally Satanic if you ask me. Brainless women and male feminists throw it around on social media as a catch-all insult when they've got nothing else and it stings because in most cases nowadays, as near as I can tell, it's true. This is yet another thing that wouldn't be a problem if most people were just, you know, actual Christians. Guys would be "volcel" like they were in the Christian university where I studied because fornication is a mortal sin. When I was in college, trying to insult a guy by accusing him of being a virgin or not having sex would have just gotten you called a degenerate and socially ostracized.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Looks more like they took genetic material from John Cazale and cloned him poorly. This is the alternate reality where Fredo Corleone decided to join the military instead of working for the family, and he still couldn't do anything right!
View attachment 32263
For the record... "recruit" doesn't mean he was in the military. It means he was in the process of joining but is it. LOTS of recruits do not ever make it to basic. I could walk into a recruiter's office... sign to forms and never go to MEPS/basic but say "I was a recruit (or Poolee in the Marines)... I think there is a media narrative here being played up. Most people dont know the difference.

Its like standing in line at a restaurant and not getting in yet but saying "I'm a patron".