AntiFA Thread

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
I'd honestly never heard of Antifa until I started reading sites like this. I can confidently say that most people in the UK haven't heard of them either.

I'm grateful for this knowledge though, as it helps identify trouble. Just the other day I had to go into town on business and I spotted some weird looking young people with piercings, funny hair and scruffy clothes all gathered together smoking and stuff. Straight away I mentally clocked them as being 'Leftist/Remainers/Antifa?/College-educated/Rich/Hypocritical/Ignorant ...etc. etc'.

Then as I got close, I spotted an Antifa patch on one of their jackets. Bingo! I thought smugly. I'm learning what the enemy looks like, how to profile them. These are people who I've no doubt would hate my guts and want me dead if they knew my voting record or half the views I hold. Years ago I wouldn't know that flag-patch from any other.

I still find Facebook useful for this, even though I never post; finding out who the lunatics are before I accidentally put my foot in it.

Malone

Pelican
Gold Member
The fuckers have an actual office near me. A storefront building all to themselves. There's antifa tags all over the town as well. They usually say something about Nazis.

The Antifa aren't the SA. They're the same guys they were in 1933 - the loser communists trying to keep the nationalists from organizing and doing their best to push forward their Marxist utopia by beating the shit out of anyone that isn't in their gang.

They are in fact the reason the SA was formed. It's no wonder they talk about Nazis so much.

pitbullowner

Pelican
It_is_my_time said:
Foolsgo1d said:
It_is_my_time said:
So what should we do? Avoid them. Stay the hell away from them. Let them expose themselves to as many people as possible through their actions of attacking elderly people.

And hows that working out for you Americans so far? We have these faggots over here and they're much worse so I guess you have a ways to go but in America its all about getting in the face of these types and fucking them up.

That guy who carried out attempted murder got of free and he did it to ohters. Meanwhile the long dick of the law seems to really care about small amounts of weed found on a person.

> cracking skulls with bike locks and destroying public property along with intimidation = ok

> small amount of a drug that is legalised in certain states = You're going down punk!

This hasn't happened over night. Either cure this sickness or you're going terminal.
Nothing will work until a majority of true Americans (Trump voters in 2016) wake up and realize Trump and the GOP will do nothing for us. And to be honest, I don't think this will ever happen.

If you go out and face these Bolshevik foot soldiers, the Trump DOJ will charge you a year later with fake crimes. And when the judge tosses those crimes out, the Trump DOJ will appeal to a higher court and keep pushing. This happened to 4 guys in California.

So what Americans should do is...

- Turn off the TV, it is all satanic poison.
- Get LEGAL supplies. Stock up on what is legal in the area you plan to stay. Follow the law and keep big brother off your back.
- Meet like minded people and form your own communities. Spread the word.
- GET RIGHT WITH GOD. This is pure evil we are facing.
- Hunker down and wait. Save, love, and protect. Maybe you will get lucky and the storm will pass without you having to do anything.

As for guys in Western Europe/Aussie/NZ, etc., I can't give any advice at all, but my prayers are with you and your families.

I'd suggest joining a gun club too

Easy_C

Crow
That’s a start. If you want to hang around some actual blue blooded males and aren’t a dork there’s always another kind of social club you can join that have historically been extremely resilient to this kind of thing and have successfully isolated their subculture.

Real alphas only. Internet Alpha would just get you hurt there.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The reality is that you have to be extremely picky about what clubs and organisations you get involved in.

A lot of gun clubs have the chest thumping bit down pat but all it would take for any of them to throw another member under the bus is an actionable threat to charge them with a felony. They love their guns more than their fellow man, I'll put it that way.

A good rule of thumb for any organisation. Avoid one with fat people in it or anyone for that matter with clear and obvious vices such as heavy smoking or drinking. Disheveled. Dis-organised. You're literally better off on your own (but don't stop looking elsewhere).

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
The reality is that you have to be extremely picky about what clubs and organisations you get involved in.

A lot of gun clubs have the chest thumping bit down pat but all it would take for any of them to throw another member under the bus is an actionable threat to charge them with a felony. They love their guns more than their fellow man, I'll put it that way.

A good rule of thumb for any organisation. Avoid one with fat people in it or anyone for that matter with clear and obvious vices such as heavy smoking or drinking. Disheveled. Dis-organised. You're literally better off on your own (but don't stop looking elsewhere).
Clubs, sport?

You got to be kidding.

There are no clubs where I live, only broken men, aspiring men, bug men.

The notion of anyone anywhere joining a club is laugable.

I'm happy to die on my own. I'l be the most vicious cornered rat ever.

I'v come to have a deep deep dislike for my people (white people).

There will be no clubs. Only gangs of roaming young lads in their prime, probably on 'roids. They will be hard to beat. And like the Vikings of yore. They will eat the food in your cupboards, slit your throat, fuck your wives and then take your daughters as their own. And probably fuck them too. Get used to it.

Your tears and your cries will be manna for them. So do not cry, do not call out. Take your fate silently. It will be the last good thing you can do.

Die with dignity.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Richard Turpin said:
I'd honestly never heard of Antifa until I started reading sites like this. I can confidently say that most people in the UK haven't heard of them either.
The majority does not know something until it is very apparent.

Did the slavs know what communism was? Did the Chinese? Did any large group of people know what was coming before purges and vanishings started to happen in South America?

Its not to say Antifa will become part of something else down the line but relying on the majority of people to know whats up is asking too much. You can say this for anything such as investments, Bitcoin, etc.

The people riding the wave are better informed and the rest are way behind.

Easy_C

Crow
@Leonard.

Read between the lines. The clubs I’m suggesting are extremely picky about vetting new members and even in the most law abiding ones it is usually the case that people who aren’t worried first and foremost about each other’s well being get weeded out.

SFFS

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Rigsby said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

Clubs, sport?

You got to be kidding.

There are no clubs where I live, only broken men, aspiring men, bug men.

The notion of anyone anywhere joining a club is laugable.

I'm happy to die on my own. I'l be the most vicious cornered rat ever.

I'v come to have a deep deep dislike for my people (white people).

There will be no clubs. Only gangs of roaming young lads in their prime, probably on 'roids. They will be hard to beat. And like the Vikings of yore. They will eat the food in your cupboards, slit your throat, fuck your wives and then take your daughters as their own. And probably fuck them too. Get used to it.

Your tears and your cries will be manna for them. So do not cry, do not call out. Take your fate silently. It will be the last good thing you can do.

Die with dignity.
You should move, Rigs.

Really.

Easy_C

Crow
Can't disagree.

Here's one other reason I throw out the suggestion I do. These guys are generally a tight knit group where everyone knows each other. The first benefit one should always think of is brotherhood: if you aren't prepared to give and participate in them.

The benefits go beyond just "crisis" situations too. Having a group of other men in your community who stick up for each other and aren't pansies means you're equipped to handle some of the shadier situations that you can run into even if you're doing everything perfectly.....some pimp starts attempting to groom your teenage daughter, you end up being in the wrong place to witness a drug-related murder, a couple of thugs decide they're going to try to muscle around your neighborhood or stick up your business, etc. That situation is almost certainly going to go against the isolated urban dude but is guaranteed to ago against the nefarious person in the latter situation where you can roust up a dozen able bodied, aggressive men with a single phonecall.

Note you may not even need to formally join. Just being a "known associate" often means they'll stick up for you because they know that the reputation hit will hurt them in the future if they can't or won't support friends.

VNvet

Kingfisher
Leonard D Neubache said:
Good advice.

I avoid organizations with too many ugly/deformed people as well. It's a little harsh and unfair, but I generally don't trust ugly people or other societal misfits. Beauty is the physical manifestation of the soul and all that.

Compare the average antifa to the average grunt infantryman for proof of this theory.

Easy_C

Crow
VNvet said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
Good advice.

I avoid organizations with too many ugly/deformed people as well. It's a little harsh and unfair, but I generally don't trust ugly people or other societal misfits. Beauty is the physical manifestation of the soul and all that.

Compare the average antifa to the average grunt infantryman for proof of this theory.
Eh....

Be a bit careful with that. If Beauty was the physical manifestation of the soul then we can just assume Hollywood is full of saints and wonderfully good, caring, people (and not psychopath pedos).

Point I'm getting at is that it isn't quite that easy. A lot of it is just knowing how to tell the difference between "working ugly" and "mentally disturbed ugly". A lot of the best dudes I've ever known are greasy blue collar people with beer guts and tattoos and those guys are generally the most reliable "redpillers" you'll ever meet. I'd trust any biker acquaintance far more than any of the redpill e-celebs or polished up "alt-right" types.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Antifa is the embodiment of the postmodern idea that there is no objective truth, and we are left with naked power tactics.

Words can mean whatever you want them to mean, and no sense in defining your terms, because it is even better if they confuse the people you don't like, and it is easier to assault confused people.

Because of the complete mush postmodernism has made of language, they have picked up so many enablers in the academy and the media who think, I am against fascists too!

A week ago I heard there was going to be a debate between Stephen Hicks and Thaddeus Russell, Hicks being the first academic to start warning people about postmodernism, as far back as the nineties, and the possessor of a clear, organized, razor sharp way of listening to, dissecting, and responding to arguments.

Russell being a hipster groovester academic.

The subject of the debate was whether or not we need postmodernism, and the outcome of the debate was decided by how many people, by audience vote, were swayed from their original position by the speakers.

I kept checking for this on Youtube, fearing it was going to end up behind a paywall or offline altogether, and just found it a few minutes ago.

Haven't listened to it yet, but I am giddy as a kid in Disneyland right now and thought I would share it anyway.

I already know what will happen.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Holy shit... :lol:

8Chan just doxxed and released the names of Antifa members.

Kelly @Kellyu
@Heartiste @BGKB @sdfgefgsdf @NCgal @Escoffier @atypeofflower
W O W! Antifa members doxxed big-time!

DOXXED! – List Of Every Single Antifa Member Released By 8chan
Edit. WOW! One should never mess with 8Chan. It’s like going through an Antifa Phone Book listings. Also, they posted names of people in high status positions, Facebook profiles, etc.

This is going to be a very interesting week.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
The reason antifa doxes on the alt light and alt right is so effective is because the establishment is actively against a specific type of dissent. It isn't just against ethnonationalism but anything that subverts the delicate hierarchy of identity politics and power politics which controls that.

Doxing antifa doesn't do much because they are establishment enabled. They are part of the system which means they are protected and martyred in some cases. They are all purpose foot soldiers who the establishment can discard with reasonable plausible deniability due to their official "grey" status. If someone on the far left goes nuts they will memory hole it or spin it in some subtle way to implicate the right. Just look at all the "weird" shit surrounding the Las Vegas shooting and how that was memory holed into oblivion even though it was a massive shooting with a record setting body count. The media tried to run with an establishment narrative and then realized there were too many inconsistencies and weird things that would implicate the left so they went full blackout on the whole thing.

Same thing with the recent tranny leftist who went full super saiyan SJW. They are trying to erase any aspect of that which may draw into question as to why this violence is being fomented.

A bit farther than that you guys remember the San Bernadino shooting in 2015? Aspects of that were memory holed fast too or spun into neocon narratives about more war in the middle east.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Nothing beats the memory-holing of the 2017 Congressional Baseball shooting.

Dude literally tried to kill a bunch of Right wing congressmen and it barely eked out a few stories over a week.