AntiFA Thread

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm reading Andy Ngo's recently published book on Antifa, called "Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy." I've learned a few things I didn't know before, such as that Antifa has their own magazine, called "Slingshot." On the Slingshot Collective website (I didn't link to it on purpose), is a "Radical Contact List." It's a list of bookstores, bars, cafes, and restaurants around the world run by Antifa members or sympathizers. I was surprised by how many there are in places I wouldn't have suspected of harboring those kind of radicals, like Japan.

Another thing I learned is that one of their main activities besides trying to start riots is infiltrating "fascist," white supremacists, and right-wing websites and discussion forums. They'll try to troll the forums to start fights and chaos, dox the members, and generally give them a hard time.

Last edited:

Jünger

Ostrich
EzJZG91UYAEVBUP
EzJZG9zVgAEXYx5

TXbro

Sparrow
Gold Member
I was surprised by how many there are in places I wouldn't have suspected of harboring those kind of radicals, like Japan.
Japan is an occupied land the same as Germany. There post WW2 Constitution was partly written by a Jew. Striker and Enoch did a mini-deep dive on the Jewish woman that helped write it. Anywhere that the US has a foothold, either militarily or financially, you will find Antifa. No Antifa is not anti-Capitalist. They are a counter-revolutionary, status quo enforcer.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Poast fizeek.

At a first glance I though [post physique] was a reference like "post-capitalism" (really post-social-democracy). Referring to men who live in a post-physique word, where muscle tone, muscle mass, brawn mean nothing.

Bird

Pelican
60 policemen injured: Antifa mob goes on a rampage through Berlin, looting and burning

There are images like from a civil war or after a terrorist attack in Germany's capital Berlin: clouds of smoke drift through the streets, hundreds of emergency forces are on the road, lots of blue lights ...

* In Berlin, there was an outbreak of violence by masked left-wing extremists in Rigaer Straße, because of a fire safety inspection in a squatted house.
* More than 1,300 police officers were deployed, at least 60 were injured.
* The left-wing city government and politicians have ignored the incidents for years.
* Yet the numbers of left-wing violence have again risen in 2020

What is currently happening in Berlin-Friedrichshain cannot be described in any other way than a complete failure of the state. On Wednesday morning, the situation escalated completely. Around 200 hooded leftists erected barricades made of garbage cans and car tires on Rigaer Straße and set them on fire. Police officers were pelted with stones - 60 of them were injured. Attempts by the police to extinguish the barricades with water cannons failed in the first attempt.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Edit. For those who are wondering about the Mexican guy's beads, they are most likely "Mexican style" rosary beads.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Long article. Some interesting snippets.

Nicole Armbruster, 37, poised for a run in a park this spring, donned an Ironman hat from her triathlon days, black running shorts and gray Brooks running shoes. She reached over to restrain her dog Azuri, a muscular Catahoula hound with pale eyes, so it wouldn’t chase a squirrel.

You wouldn’t know it, but Armbruster, 5'5" and under 130 pounds, is a militant activist in the far-left Antifa movement. She has clashed on the streets with the rightwing Proud Boys extremist group, with the alt-right movement and with police.

Her arrest record – in Washington, DC, Arizona, Virginia, Minnesota and Florida – dates to 2003, for charges of unlawful assembly, failure to disperse, violating the Riot Act and assaulting far-right leaders and a police officer. Most of her prior charges were dismissed by judges or prosecutors; she faces three pending cases.

She once lived a more conventional life in Washington, DC. Even as she engaged as an Antifa activist, she worked for six years as a day camp coordinator for the Girl Scouts of America National Capital Region. She’d been a Scout herself as a girl and can still recite the “God and Country” creed. “Camp,” she said, “is such an important part of kids’ growth.” Over the years, she has worked as a children’s camp director, nonprofit fundraiser and swim coach.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
^^

Her arrest record – in Washington, DC, Arizona, Virginia, Minnesota and Florida – dates to 2003, for charges of unlawful assembly, failure to disperse, violating the Riot Act and assaulting far-right leaders and a police officer. Most of her prior charges were dismissed by judges or prosecutors; she faces three pending cases.”

Antifa is just a state run and endorsed operation. I’d imagine these wormy looking folks wouldn’t be so bold if they actually faced legitimate consequences for their actions as well as the ideas they advocate. This is like that kid that never got spanked.