AntiFA Thread

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Mekorig said:
Only one thing guys, if you want to really know how this anti-facist organizations, be socialist, comunist or anarquist will work when they got a sprinkle of power, check about the Spanish Civil War, look for things like the "chekas", "control patrols", how they treated priest and nuns, and how the soviet secret servicies gave some "training" to those butchers.

The only good "antifa" is one with a bullet to the back of the head.

Yeah, I actually posted about the Terror Rojo (Red Terror) here before. In Spain Franco is usually cited for his cruelties but what the Marxists usually leave out is why and how it came to that.

Payne has called the terror the "most extensive and violent persecution of Catholicism in Western History, in some way even more intense than that of the French Revolution", driving Catholics, left with little alternative, to the Nationalists even more than would have been expected to do so
 

Mekorig

Pelican
Gold Member
Thus the only choice for those morons. Each of those hooded hooligans will glady shoot you only because you have some money, or you have some human dignity. Shoot first.
 

Scrapper

Woodpecker
Rollo Tomassi said it best:
AntiFA = Anti - First Amendment

If Men's Rights Activist gather to protest, you can be sure that AntiFA will be there trying to silence them.

If Republicans or Conservatives, or any famous Alt-Right persons try to have a Public Rally - AntiFA will be there attempting to disrupt their ability to vocalize their beliefs.
 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
DKP4x_6WAAAJrtT.jpg:small


DKP_fHxWsAAVB9R.jpg:small


DKQTBwBX0AENVT3.jpg:small


DKQMPyYWkAAmwZu.jpg:small
 

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I can confirm that antifa uses the punk/hardcore scene to recruit, at the very least in Boston, but if you look at the names of the bands and albums it is probably across the country. I was very negatively influenced by this music and the people involved in my teens until around 17 when I moved towns and got involved with the least PC people possible, death metal heads who liked doing politically incorrect graffiti and fighting and shit. Much more masculine and a better way to vent my pent up testosterone.

The punks (word originally meant faggot I believe) encourage you to leave home, live in abandoned buildings, steal food to survive, in general be a fucking loser antifa.

This is some stuff from the antifa manifesto, days of war nights of love https://crimethinc.com/categories/days-of-war-nights-of-love
 

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
^^^That's crusty homeless smelly punks, punk kids were just societal rejects, it never meant faggot.

It should be clear as day that they recruit from there, standard commies, marxists, anarchists, etc.

I have some friends that are that side but not actual anti-fa, they talk a big game but haven't done a goddamn thing.

They're what you'd call slacktivists.


The boston hardcore scene was more about violence and brotherhood - not anti-fa (think late 80's early 90's). FSU was created there and have chapters in the US. Some claim it was anti racist back then.

Obviously the scene has changed since then.

Source: Me

I still go to shows, my friends know my views, I just stopped talking politics with them, and get in the pit.
 

godfather dust

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Yeah kaotic you must be a little older I missed the "This is Boston Not LA" scene and was into it in early 2000s.

You are right it is not all the same/unified, I saw some bands like slapshot which blew my mind (one dude had two knives in the pit, spinning in circles)
 

Super_Fire

Kingfisher
godfather dust said:
This is some stuff from the antifa manifesto, days of war nights of love https://crimethinc.com/categories/days-of-war-nights-of-love

Just glancing through this stuff and it's all clearly Neo-Marxist nonsense. Quotes like this:

"Do you enjoy being controlled by others who don’t understand or care about your wants and needs? Do you get anything out of obeying the instructions of employers, the restrictions of landlords, the laws of magistrates, people who have powers over you that you would never have given them willingly?

How is it that they get all this power? The answer is hierarchy.

Hierarchy is a value system in which your worth measured by the number of people and things you control, and how well you obey those above you. Weight is exerted downward through the power structure: everyone is forced to accept and conform to this system by everyone else."

Exactly as Jordan Peterson says, the Neo-Marxists don't believe in any power resulting from competence, only through abuse and it being taken or through people being born into privilege and working the system. Thus, they become oppressors.

This stuff is laughably childish.
 

kaotic

Owl
Gold Member
godfather dust said:
Yeah kaotic you must be a little older I missed the "This is Boston Not LA" scene and was into it in early 2000s.

You are right it is not all the same/unified, I saw some bands like slapshot which blew my mind (one dude had two knives in the pit, spinning in circles)

HAH I saw Slapshot last year with Gang green, and Street Dogs.

Boston Hardcore isn't anything to fuck with, it's loud fast and mean.
 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
@polreport stated they were going to release info damaging to Antifa & it may have implicated Soros & his financing.

Then wouldn't you know it, the @polreport account get's deep sixed on Twitter... curiouser & curiouser.

Perhaps @polreport have done it themselves for a bit of hype / theatre. Yet knowing the habits of Twitter, I'd say Twitter received a stern phone call...

 

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Altercations (beginning of video) between the pathetic Antifags and Austin State Capitol Police in Austin, Texas. The rest of the clip was pretty boring.

 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Useful idiots.

Unbelievable that this is happening in Texas. Austin needs to be purged before that state starts tipping. If Texas ever went blue then that would be then end of any meaningful shot at even a meaningful secession movement much less a US renaissance.

It's simply infuriating to understand that these cunts would genocide us all if they ever came to power yet to get there they utterly rely on our own values which prohibit us from shooting them all and charging their families for the bullets.
 

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Useful idiots.

Unbelievable that this is happening in Texas. Austin needs to be purged before that state starts tipping. If Texas ever went blue then that would be then end of any meaningful shot at even a meaningful secession movement much less a US renaissance.

It's simply infuriating to understand that these cunts would genocide us all if they ever came to power yet to get there they utterly rely on our own values which prohibit us from shooting them all and charging their families for the bullets.

Texas has only been considered a reliable republican state since the 1990's. The good news they are a limited amount of college students. The bad news is it doesn't take many crazed socialists to fuck up a country.
 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Number one bummer said:
Texas has only been considered a reliable republican state since the 1990's. The good news they are a limited amount of college students. The bad news is it doesn't take many crazed socialists to fuck up a country.

Is it not a case whereby a whole bunch of folk from California had moved to Texas in the recent past; hence the political inclination of Austin as it is today?
 

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
CynicalContrarian said:
@polreport stated they were going to release info damaging to Antifa & it may have implicated Soros & his financing.

Then wouldn't you know it, the @polreport account get's deep sixed on Twitter... curiouser & curiouser.

Perhaps @polreport have done it themselves for a bit of hype / theatre. Yet knowing the habits of Twitter, I'd say Twitter received a stern phone call...

According to Levi, it's because they were frauds:




 

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
^
Seems so.
It didn't matter to me who or what @polreport were. I was just looking forward to something notable to level at Soros.

Yet if they've only just given Anthony Weiner a small sentence, while Huma, Hillary, Bill, Eric Holder, Susan Rice & co. are all still free at large.
At this stage, Soros will most likely avoid human justice.
Does not mean he'll avoid other justice though...
 
Top