AntiFA Thread

budoslavic

Crow
Gold Member
Watch the girl - Hannah McClintock - in the yellow sweat jacket.

She is clearly batshit crazy.

^^^^

* 33-year-old Elizabeth L Cheek was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Madison Street. Cheek was lodged at the Multnomah County Jail on a charge of Interfering with a Peace Officer.

* 35-year-old Brittany N. Frost was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Madison Street. Frost was lodged at the Multnomah County Jail on a charge of Interfering with a Peace Officer.

* 19-year-old Hannah R McClintock was arrested near Southwest 3rd Avenue and Southwest Taylor Street. McClintock was lodged at the Multnomah County Jail on a charge of Harassment.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Night of the Living Dead time in Seattle.

See the valiant anti-fascists take down this white supremicist:

Their arguments are on the level of grabbing your little sister's hand, hitting her with it, and saying, why are you hitting yourself?

Skip to 7:16 for bonus garbled and incoherent death threat. It sounds like a mashup of movie lines.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
^^

To be real I don't feel bad about guys like this. He's an asian dude getting involved in extremely volatile revolutionary politics.

To add to that political element the left hates asians about as much as whites in most cases.

On the right he can't count for support either because he's asian.

He's fucked and out there by himself dealing with milkshakes, rocks, and boots to his face.

The reality is that he put himself in this situation and no one will care at all.

Better to take his talents abroad.

ChefAllDay

Kingfisher
Tim Kennedy offered up training and other security services. Would be good to watch an MMA or real security camp roll through one of those uprisings.

El Chinito loco said:
^^

To be real I don't feel bad about guys like this. He's an asian dude getting involved in extremely volatile revolutionary politics.
El Chinito loco said:
"they beat me and stole my gopro" with effeminate voice.

For fuck's sake. Look at where you are, fag.
He’s gay, so what?
He didn’t like getting the shit kicked out of him and his other shit stolen from him by a swarming group of professional violent cockroaches, so what?

He’s shone a massive light on how antifa operate and basically control downtown Portland, how the police are cucked, and how the mayor does everything he can to avoid being criticized by leftist mobs, thus kowtowing to them.

Then there’s his heavy involvement with Quillette. That site is nothing short of sensational.

Film like what he has provided for years is making serious headway in turning people off LGBTQ+47374 indoctrination, “everyone else is a Nazi” rhetoric, and so much other filth.

Fox has regularly taken what Ngo does to show people what antifa is up to. His work also helps red pill many others online and keep them that way.

Not really surprising that antifa can run amok when the same people who should empathize with Ngo engage in some serious half-schadenfreude.

I feel really bad for Ngo. I don't understand how people are saying antifa members are privileged though. Real privileged kids are raised differently than this.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
david.garrett84 said:
Film like what he has provided for years is making serious headway in turning people off LGBTQ+47374 indoctrination, “everyone else is a Nazi” rhetoric, and so much other filth.

Fox has regularly taken what Ngo does to show people what antifa is up to. His work also helps red pill many others online and keep them that way.
Is there any actual evidence of this?

My personal theory is that the Silicon Valley algorithms lock up this content in a user base that comprises perhaps 5-10 percent of the population, giving them impression of outreach without actually reaching anyone new. Beyond that echochamber these content creators are shadowbanned.

From what I gather the 40 percent remainder of the Right voting population just get softball garbage in their Facebook feeds and are largely unaware of any of this apart from the occasional Fox snippet where they shrug and say "that's the West coast for you".

Trump got bitchslapped in the mid-terms despite all this "incredible journalism" from the Right.

So again, with respect because I like you, is there any actual evidence to suggest that struggles like this actually move the political needle at all? Or is it just a perpetual poking of the ant-nest to make the most committed Right wing 10% of the population think they're at battle stations 24/7? Are we all just fooling ourselves into thinking the world sees this when in reality it's just a few people who're committed to the Right regardless?

Leonard D Neubache said:
So again, with respect because I like you, is there any actual evidence to suggest that struggles like this actually move the political needle at all? Or is it just a perpetual poking of the ant-nest to make the most committed Right wing 10% of the population think they're at battle stations 24/7? Are we all just fooling ourselves into thinking the world sees this when in reality it's just a few people who're committed to the Right regardless?
Well, I went and checked oregonlive to see what they had to say about this. The headline is "Oregon Pastor Slams White Supremacy, Embraces Lady Gaga".

There was an article on the demonstration, and they downplayed the antifa violence to the point where with no other information you'd think all that happened was a couple guys pushed each other and then one stumbled and stubbed his toe.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
david.garrett84 said:
Not really surprising that antifa can run amok when the same people who should empathize with Ngo engage in some serious half-schadenfreude.
No Schadenfreude. I just think he's a complete moron.

Here is why Andy Ngo is stupid:

He's a very recognizable local right wing sympathetic asian guy trying to do journalist stuff right there in the open in the middle of antifa. Of course he's going to get his ass kicked. Tim Pool even had reservations about going out to cover antifa or BLM stuff after awhile because he was being stalked and targeted.

The "generating awareness and sympathy for conservatives" angle is silly. He's an asian guy getting his ass kicked by the far left. Neither mainstream liberals or most conservatives will care about this optics wise. He's not a martyr figure.

This simply won't register and it will be buried outside of alt light and alt right circles in twitter. It's already being actively suppressed.

I don't have sympathy for stupid people. Sorry, he should have exercised more self awareness. He didn't "take one for the team" so to speak he just got his ass beat to a pulp because he was foolish.

ChefAllDay

Kingfisher
But if he doesn't, who will? Yes he may have been an idiot for being there, but he is at the very least bringing attention to the fact those neo-brown shirts are out there and will need to be dealt with at some point.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
ChefAllDay said:
But if he doesn't, who will? Yes he may have been an idiot for being there, but he is at the very least bringing attention to the fact those neo-brown shirts are out there and will need to be dealt with at some point.
They are not "neo-brown shirts" they are communists. And they have very big backing from very big players so likely nothing will be done through the current system.