Any Countries Still Allowing Entry Without A Test?

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Are there any countries that still allow entry without a negative test result?

Both Belarus and Serbia now require a test. I don't think there is anywhere else in Europe without a test requirement.

Cuba was one a of few countries

From 10 January 2021, everyone travelling to Cuba must have a certified proof of a negative result of a PCR test taken within 72 hours

Are there any countries that still allow entry without a negative test result?

Both Belarus and Serbia now require a test. I don't think there is anywhere else in Europe without a test requirement.

Cuba was one a of few countries
I’m in Colombia right now, arrived on the 30th from US. For what it’s worth I think I now have Covid.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Paraguay (at least for Americans) seems to allow without a test with "documentation" that one had hoax flu within last 3 months... :)

In Europe...Albania isn't requiring a test or quarantine from anyone.

Bulgaria...it seems to require a test, but depends on the country of origin - they don't require if coming from EU and few others, but do require from most.
Brazil - requires, PCR only, at least from Americans.

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
It seems like the question only has a meaning in the context of the country of origin.

Some countries mentioned here do require a test, at least from Americans. Some require from most or from all visitors.
For example, Bosnia requires a test, from Americans for sure and probably from everyone (I go by official embassy info), and they require 48-hour PCR only. Bulgaria requires a test too.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I mean what's your reason for avoiding the test?

I've heard a few theories about there possibly being something on the swab but I'm on the fence about it myself. I'd prefer to avoid the test but I think I'd reluctantly take it if needed to enter somewhere.

The main concern at the time of writing was convenience. It cost me maybe $400-500 extra and two days to leave the county.

Some countries require tests within 48 hours of landing, while I think all tests I saw offer results within 48 hours.

It's a big hurdle. Hopefully some countries will come back to their senses in the spring.

I've heard sporidic news about things such as police creating large DNA databases from whatever methods they collect samples from. I certainly wouldn't trust the sanctity of your DNA with this game.