Any of you guys work Remote?

Right now, I'm an independent contractor and travel around for work. It's great money so can't complain at all. I never will go back to corporate america. Once I'm done traveling I'm just going to work remote. No desire doing a 9-5 everyday for one employer for a year.
Amazing. What field are you in?
A good place to start is books. Some of the books I’ve read:
•All Marketers Are Liars - Seth Godin
•Social Media Marketing - Gerry T. Warner
•Ca$hvertising - Drew Eric Whitman
Thank you.

WSP is an excellent resource for content on this topic and others similar.
Thanks. again. WSP is a good resource.
Any thoughts on the field of selling insurance and then moving to financial advisor with a big company like Mass Mutual or New York Life? It's only commission, so it may take months to get rolling, but I understand from employees that they train you and help you devise a marketing plan, etc.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Any thoughts on the field of selling insurance and then moving to financial advisor with a big company like Mass Mutual or New York Life? It's only commission, so it may take months to get rolling, but I understand from employees that they train you and help you devise a marketing plan, etc.

What's wrong with enterprise software sales? Get a salary + learn on the job.

datdude84

Pigeon
I run my digital marketing / SEO services and am 100% remote. Can give you any tips if you want.
Hey Pavel, have you looked into setting up your operation in Puerto Rico to take advantage of the crazy low corporate tax rates? Act 80 to be specific. I've looked into it a little bit but Simon Black of Sovereign Man does a great job breaking it down.

slowpoke

Sparrow
I run my digital marketing / SEO services and am 100% remote. Can give you any tips if you want.

How to acquire clients? I can do SEO/digital marketing with much issue but have always done it for my own businesses. I figured it might be hard to gain clients without testimonials/case studies from existing ones?

Pavel

Sparrow
How to acquire clients? I can do SEO/digital marketing with much issue but have always done it for my own businesses. I figured it might be hard to gain clients without testimonials/case studies from existing ones?
Most of our clients come from "friends of friends". I used to do attend marketing events for small businesses (obviously before lockdown) and this was the main place I could get clients.